Eloy - Inside CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars This is one of the best albums from my all-time favourite german group. "Inside" starts with the 17 minute epic "Land Of No Body". This is not for symphonic fans, it's a long dark journey through psychedelic sound-landscapes. Absolutely brilliant! The following songs just fly by, but they are still great. The most outstanding song is "Future City", with it's great use of percussion. I would recomend you this album if you like long, intense jams with Distorted organ and electric guitars. Also, this album is the best place to start if you want to explore Eloy's earlier works. 5/5 from me!
Abstrakt | 5/5 |