Lost World - Solar Power CD (album) cover

Lost World

4 stars Big Cinema Music

I have listened to the new album of LWB whole this week, and I got the idea that this album is like a cinema sound track; strings and lead violin surround you and make you feel like you are in a big theatre watching a big drama. It starts with The Voyage of which track title fits the music very well. This is really like very impressive music of a screen play. Imaginative. Also, the album goes as a total concept one, which takes you to a screen world. As a prog rock fan, I like some King Crimson tastes you can hear in tracks like Solar Power, but also as a pop rock fan, I like the gentle guitar and voice with beautiful melody in Nothing. Not to forget, the artwork of this new album is much better for me than the previous album. I am sure I can enjoy the music for a long time.

Katsuhisa | 4/5 |