Corte Dei Miracoli - Dimenzione Onirica CD (album) cover

Corte Dei Miracoli

Rock Progressivo Italiano

4 stars How I've said in some reviews, I stay a little sad when I think about how many lost pearls simply had disappeared in the 70's for various motives, but, the case of CORTE DEI MIRACOLI "Dimenzione Onirica" be very sad ! I think sincerely... if this record demo had been less "careless" ... certainly this album, although, cannot be considered a "Masterpiece"... at least had deserved a 4 stars quotation ! The disk is prodigious in virtuosity for all musicians... in spite the guitar player simply don't appears in some tracks... when he play, his melody is very enjoyable. Some influences comes from their countryman LE ORME and CAMPO DI MARTE (in more heavy parts) and "invocations" from Dutch band TRACE.. The best tracks (mainly for audio quality) are: track 1 " Dimensione Onirica part 1", track 3 " Volando Nel Sole ", track 4 "Il Volto Sconosciuto Della Terra", track 6 " Dimensione Onirica (Part 2) " ( including a "brilliant" Drum Solo) and the track 7 "Breve Esistenza". My rate is 4 stars !!!
maryes | 4/5 |