Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories) CD (album) cover

Steven Wilson

4 stars I'm going to keep this short and simple. Steven Wilson is a genius. The Raven That Refused To Sing (and other stories), is his best effort yet! It has everything that a prog lover desires, epic songs, odd time signatures and more. All the tracks on this album are amazing. Full of atmosphere. My favorite being The Watchmaker. I'll be honest, I am a fan of Steven's. I like all of the Porcupine Tree albums. With that being said, I was not too impressed with his last 2 solo albums, but The Raven That Refused to Sing (and other stories) knocks it out of the ball park. If he keeps this up I will not miss Porcupine Tree at all. 4 1/2 stars!
Dantallion | 4/5 |