Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

4 stars After great Brave new world Maiden released poor Dance of death and I thought they'll never record anything that I could call "great". Fortunately they've made AMOLAD. It's a great album with few long and complex copositions, maybe also the heaviest of all IM. It would be 5 stars but I simply hate Different wordls and Pilgrim. Those songs are really boring and so simple they shouldn't be here. Without them, the album would be a real killer, especially Brighter... and last four songs (The Legacy is one of the best Maiden song ever, maybe the best, absolutely brillinat).
Crowley | 4/5 |