Queen - Innuendo CD (album) cover

5 stars Wow, what can I say... is QUEEN, they were gods in their time, even until our nowdays. Innuendo is possibly my Queen's favourite album, that was the last vocal legacy from Freddy Mercury (in my opinion), in this there are many awesome songs. For me "Innuendo", is a absolute masterpiece of prog rock, you can find all kind of mixes that you hope to listen in a prog song, is a combination of textures, styles, technique etc. I love that guitar section "with flamenco music influence", simply exquisite. other songs to mention are: "headlong" (I always enjoy with this type of songs, fast and hard but totally recommended), don't try so hard (something sad for me), "these are the days of our lives" (a sentimental touch, in a Queen way), "the hitman" (wow, a fistful for your senses, a great song again), "the show must go on" (the authentic hymn from this album, without words... or perhaps the last goodbye from Freddy).

As I tried to say, "Innuendo" is a true classic album, not only of Queen, but also of progressive music and the rock in general.

By: Epsilon.