Kaipa - Keyholder  CD (album) cover

KEYHOLDER

Kaipa

sinslice
4 stars What a nice music! In particular I really enjoy the instrumental parts, the good coordination between the drums, bass and keyboards are evident and complacent. There is a great display in the implementation of these instruments, adding thoughtful guitar parts, without fanfare. My only criticisms are: the voices and the extent of the album. I do not enjoy too Aleena's voice and, regarding Lundström, sometimes I find acceptable and others are not, by their intonation. The chorus are fine.

The best parts are in: A Complex Work of Art, The Weed of All Mankind, Sonic Pearls and The End of the Rope. The rest is in tune, but it is very extensive hearing continued.

sinslice | 4/5 |