Emerson Lake & Palmer - Love Beach CD (album) cover

Emerson Lake & Palmer

3 stars First of all, even being my favorite band, Emerson, Lake and Palmer's Love beach was the hardest album for me to understand. After Brain Salad Surgery and Works, I really wanted something ELPesque. But Love Beach was a drastic change. Maybe stranger than 9012 (Yes drastic changed into cheesy rock) . Hard to get into, but Love Beach is actually a good album. But I don't really feel excited to listen to it. In my point of view, Carl Palmer is the star of the album, trespassing Keith Emerson. Check The Gambler first, and you will get what I'm talking about.
VOTOMS | 3/5 |