Emerson Lake & Palmer - In The Hot Seat  CD (album) cover

Emerson Lake & Palmer

1 stars The wrong album at the wrong time. Recorded under personal difficulties, Emerson, Lake and Palmer's 94 In The Hot Seat is the worst. They tried to bore me with Love Beach and Black Moon, but I liked both (3/5 stars for me). But now... It have nothing, nothing to do with their early material. The first track, Hand of Truth, is the only track that I can stand. I can't imagine Keith Emerson, Carl Palmer and Greg Lake together listening to their own album In The Hot Seat, or even alone. And to finish the quest, the Pictures At An Exhibition version doesn't fit as the original one.
VOTOMS | 1/5 |