Emerson Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends CD (album) cover

WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS

Emerson Lake & Palmer

VOTOMS
5 stars Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends. Released as a triple LP. Oh, how I wanted to watch these guys at this point. This is my favorite prog live album. Well, it's incredible the Emerson, Lake & Palmer monstrosity live. I have been impressed before with Pictures at an Exhibition, and with Welcome Back My Friends... I could feel the living power of the trio. My favorite point about this live performance is the totally out of control version of Tarkus, including Epitaph. The ultimate improvisations are amazing. A masterpiece of live albums.
VOTOMS | 5/5 |