Riverside - Conceiving You CD (album) cover

CONCEIVING YOU

Riverside

OpethGuitarist
2 stars Riverside single with only one track we are not familiar with, so I'll serve my time concerning myself with that one track.

The beginning starts with an up tempo riff that we will see carried throughout much of this song, which reminds me somewhat of the single Out of Myself, in that we see the same patterns repeated over and over again. I am not really sure of the point of the extremely long title, maybe it's some kind of inside joke, or I am not keen to the scoop on Riverside.

Overall it's a song that's ok, but seems like more could be built off it than the short piece that it is. There's really not much here, and I'm a bit dissapointed that this is a release as it contains two songs on full length albums and there isn't much else to add.

OpethGuitarist | 2/5 |