Flying Saucer Attack - Flying Saucer Attack CD (album) cover

Flying Saucer Attack

Post Rock/Math rock

1 stars Worst drone album. Some say that is needed patience to get into this album, but I really don't care, it's boring enough to try again. Being a fan of My Bloody Valentine, early Lush, The Radio Dept, The Jesus and Mary Chain and all the shoegaze company, a friend recc me to try Flying Saucer Attack. Well, they are great, but not their debut. It's experimental and unique for sure, but not catchy, is totally annoying. It had a slow pace and it's full of echoes, voices and guitar feedbacks. It's a weird and hypnotic sound but not in the good way.
VOTOMS | 1/5 |