Flourishing - Intersubjectivity CD (album) cover

INTERSUBJECTIVITY

Flourishing

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

VOTOMS
4 stars I'm a very fan of dissonant, chaotic and anti-music stuff, as you can clearly notice reading my reviews. I have been following Flourishing works from the first (and great) EP, "A Momentary Sense of the Immediate World". The band focused themselves on strange songwritings, original industrial tendencies and noisy, avant-garde death metal, without sounding a Gorguts worship. I've waited for a full lenght until "The Sum of All Fossils", and I wasn't disappointed, it was one of the best moves into death metal music since I was listening to them.

Intersubjectivity is the third work from the band, and it's awesome too. Three haunting noisy tracks. Evil and experimental guitar riffage, angry basslines, and the perfect sense to use the right drums at the right time.

VOTOMS | 4/5 |