Steve Vai - The Story Of Light CD (album) cover

THE STORY OF LIGHT

Steve Vai

Phoenix87x
5 stars Finally, a Steve Vai album I can love

For the longest time I have tried to "force" myself to like Steve Vai's albums, until one day I just said screw it and pretty much just abandoned the prospect of ever really enjoying vai. So much of what he does is very "out there" and I have never really been able to get into him fully besides a few songs here and there. Well, I am happy to say that the day has come where he has created an album just for me in the Story of Light.

This album feels so inspired and accessible. A perfect combination. Each song is diversified and engaging to the point where I pretty much enjoy the entire album from beginning to end. To anyone who has ever struggled to get into Vai's music, I would recommend starting here.

Phoenix87x | 5/5 |