Os Mutantes - Os Mutantes CD (album) cover

Os Mutantes

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars I hate how the brazilian music is totally overlooked and underrated by the others. Sounds like our country is only for samba/bossa, favela and carnival. It would be the same if I said that USA are just a home for cowboys, the entire Africa is a place for hungry children and Australia is a giant desert full of kangaroos.

Os Mutantes debut. It's like the brazilian "Piper at The Gates of Dawn". It carries some true masterpieces! It carries the wheight of "Panis et Circenses", a PSYCHEDELICMASTERPIECE for real! It's totally out of mainstream, crazy and experimental. I haven't got the mood for this album when I was younger. O Relógio is my favorite track here.

If you are into psychedelic rock, you MUST check this.

VOTOMS | 5/5 |