Kayo Dot - Dowsing Anemone With Copper Tongue CD (album) cover

Kayo Dot

5 stars Amazing. The first time I listened to it, I liked it but really didn't understand the music. The second time, I started listening more to the complex parts of the music. Third time, I was enjoying more of the quiet parts. Fourth, I started understanding the quiet parts and the strange and surprising changes in the music. This album, I have to say, is the very definition of epic and experimental bliss. DAwtCT goes everwhere from ambient, to jazz, to grindcore, to metal, to psychadelia. A strong recommendation for any people looking for extremely different music...
mecca | 5/5 |