Head - Red Dwarf CD (album) cover

4 stars Describing this work in two words: overlooked and awesome.

When I first heard "Quasar" (track no. 1), an atmoshperical intro piece, I went totally absorbed by these jazzheads.Smooth and deep, here the instruments are free to express what they want at any time, this is the essence of the jazz rock / fusion. I've been interested in "Event Horizon", since I have a song with the same name, and I was not disappointed, the song is softly beautiful. But the higher points here are Red Dwarf and Earthsong Suite (the longer track). About Red Dwarf (the song), the disharmonic intro really got me!!! And the song slowly open doors to a masterpiece, and the masterpiece cames.

I will recc this one to Caunterbury scene fans.

VOTOMS | 4/5 |