Coven - Blood on the Snow CD (album) cover

1 stars Horrible. I'm not deep into this band, I don't listen to their albums, but I tried once the three releases and this one is the worst, I have found nothing new here. And I prefer the Goblin logo than this ugly album cover.

Coven was a pseudo wicca/satanic/evil band. They are from the 60s, their bassist was called Oz Osbourn and they have a song called Black Sabbath. Kinx Dawson was a great vocalist, and she was gorgeous. But this is their third release. Nothing new. Nothing more than a poor hard rock album. The mixing of the album is too damn bad. The piano, saxophone and strings doesn't fit. The best song is the title track, because it's the shortest torture. It's a bad addition to their own discography, I don't need this, and you don't need this too.

VOTOMS | 1/5 |