Uriah Heep - Very 'eavy...Very 'umble CD (album) cover

Uriah Heep

3 stars This is a Deep Purple-like hard rock/ heavy metal. At the first time listening to this album I thought "nah, I refuse", but I actually like it. But I'll tell you, withouth the organ/mellotron/keys this album would be terrible ugly. It's not a valuable album at my collection. But it's funny. Some good tracks, and enjoyable riffs. For prog fans, it's a very raw album. The vocalist is lame here, but I don't really care. It fits fine. Looking at the cover art, it seems to be a common heavy metal band. Highlights: Gypsy and the happy guitar rhythm at Wake Up (Set Your Sights).
VOTOMS | 3/5 |