3 - To The Power Of Three CD (album) cover

TO THE POWER OF THREE

altaeria
1 stars Seriously...I've always been a big fan of ELP...and I've also been a fan of quality melodic 80's pop/rock...but this album simply isn't very interesting.

There are 2 decent tracks on here that are borderline comparable to ELPowell material: "Desde La Vida" and "On My Way Home". Everything else is completely sterile keyboard-driven 80's Pop...Nothing more. (I'd much rather suggest you try Cutting Crew's first album if you're loking for quality 80's stuff--but I digress:)

There's a reason why the band name doesn't resemble the "ELP" moniker for this project -- because the music doesn't resemble ELP.

1 star on the Prog-ometer