Porcupine Tree - On The Sunday Of Life.....  CD (album) cover

Porcupine Tree

2 stars The colours of the album remind me of Katatonia's Discouraged Ones, and I love that album. On The Sunday Of Life is the debut from the hype Porcupine's Tree. Easy listening prog rock. Well, even being a guitarist, I really love the keyboards, and this is another album where keys save the game. Third Eye Surfer and Linton Samuel Dawson are probably the few good tracks from On The Sunday of Life. The rest is rest, sometimes enjoyable, but nothing more than fine. The experimentalism keep the album interesting, even with the boring parts. I wouldn't say "that's a bad album", but collectors only.
VOTOMS | 2/5 |