Big Big Train - English Electric (Part Two) CD (album) cover

ENGLISH ELECTRIC (PART TWO)

Big Big Train

herne
2 stars How I looked forward to finally listening to this band! The descriptions all matched my tastes, the analyses sounded profound. Last, but not least the emotional impacts on the reviewers seemed to be immense.

So goes the theory.

What this album does for me is, unfortunately, nothing. I cannot say I hate it, I just do not care. The two stars are for overall professionalism and a nice first track. After that, it all became more and more boring. Even after quite a few attempts I still had to force myself through the album.

So, sorry to say this, but... I can not recommend this at all.

herne | 2/5 |