Camel - Mirage CD (album) cover

4.39 | 2047 ratings

5 stars Camel's Mirage is such a beautifully constructed album. It's Flawless. From the opening sequences to its closing measures, just can't find any fault with this offering. Takes me through many dreamscapes and instills many different emotions. Each track has some amazing, catchy and likeable sequences. Makes me want to listen to it many times over, which, I do occasionally. While the vocals are infrequent the instrumental sections are elaborate and, did I mention before that this is a beautifully constructed album? I can strongly recommend this to anyone wanting to listen to Camel. Rates high on my all-time favorites list. It truly is a Masterpiece in my opinion.
Ozymandias | 5/5 |