King Crimson - Beat CD (album) cover

King Crimson

2 stars I find nothing to highlight or praise about this album. Shortly after the big Discipline, this. Why such a lane change? I know that King Crimson has always tried to innovate with the next work, but Beat does not make sense.

In a few moments outlining some of the group's recognized style. I can only assert that is executed by highly competent musicians, indisputable from that orbit. The composition is, from my point of view, the weakest point, and from that base everything else is poor.

I can only slightly Sartori in Tangier rescue and Requiem. The first being the most acceptable.

sinslice | 2/5 |