Roxy Music - Live CD (album) cover

Roxy Music

5 stars One of the fundamental aspects of the live shows is to choose properly the list of songs, including the order. Actually, I believe that with skill Ferry and suitable companions made that selection. Throughout the concert, the group will generate a special atmosphere with its classic and others not so much.

The band sounds homogeneous and pure, with good chemistry. It has not lost any of its recognized energy. Ferry's voice and charisma still intact, obviously with more maturity. The sound quality is more than noticeable.

When announcing a meeting of this kind of group for a tour, we bow eyebrows. Looking at the result, I do not have anything but praise. One of the legendary bands that fortunately gave us music of the late previous decade, adding to its already extensive and excellent discography, the best legacy live on stage There is no song or section on or missing. And I find no compelling reason to not qualify this offer as great.

sinslice | 5/5 |