TIME AND TIDE

Noel Crombie: Drum, Percussion
Nigel Griggs - Bass
Eddie Raynor: Keyboards, Percussion

Produced by Hugh Padgham and Split Enz

Thanks to cheesecakemouse for the addition

SPLIT ENZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPLIT ENZ Time and Tide Music

History Never Repeats: The Best of Split EnzHistory Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz
Remastered
CorroboreeCorroboree
Mental NotesMental Notes
Best of Split EnzBest of Split Enz
Chrysalis 1994
History Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz  HITS  Minty CD  New Case  Free Sh US $7.50 Buy It Now 44m 16s
SPLIT ENZ LP, True Colours 1980 and SPLIT ENZ Cassette,Time and Tide 1982, US $9.99 [0 bids]
55m 7s
SPLIT ENZ six months in a leaky boat 7" b/w make some sense of it (ams8216) pic US $8.52 Buy It Now 1h 20m
CROWDED HOUSE Now We're Getting Somewhere OZ 45 Promo 1986 / Split Enz US $18.70 Buy It Now 1h 31m
*******SALE! "I GOT YOU" by SPLIT ENZ 1980 NEW WAVE gem UNPLAYED MINT 45!******* US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Split Enz-True Colours (VG+ Laser etched vinyl) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Phil Manzanera-K Scope-PROMO LP!w/sleeve!Split Enz/Finn/Roxy Music/King Crimson! US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 43m
SPLIT ENZ / MY MISTAKE 1977 MUSHROOM RECORDS US $4.69 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Split Enz TRUE COLOURS--Laser Etched Holographic Vinyl LP 1980 Original press! US $5.99 [2 bids]
SPLIT ENZ VINYL tue colours LP LASER ETCHED Record ExEx SHIPS US FREE promo US $29.99 [0 bids]
Maiden Australia (Cassette, 1983) Split Enz, Jo Jo Zep, Skyhooks, Renee Geyer US $5.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - True Colours original US 8-TR tape cartridge EX US $4.00 [1 bids]
SPLIT ENZ TRUE COLOURS VINYL ALBUM RECORD FREE SHIPPING US $10.49 [0 bids]
6h
Split Enz - Enz Of An Era Lp Aust Mushroom RML52027 US $14.06 Buy It Now 6h 43m
H-BLOCK 101 - KOKA-KOLONISATION - OZ 5 TRK CD - PUNK - OI - SPLIT ENZ COVER US $12.17 Buy It Now 8h 3m
SPLIT ENZ:THE LIVING ENZ DOUBLE LP:RML-55008:MUSHROOM RECORDS US $23.90 Buy It Now 9h 12m
SPLIT ENZ beginning of the enz LP 9 track but has some creasing,sticker mark and US $8.52 Buy It Now 13h 39m
SPLIT ENZ conflicting emotions LP 10 track promo but writing on label and slight US $8.52 Buy It Now 13h 39m
CROWDED HOUSE Don't Dream It's Over / That's What I Call Love OZ 45 / Split Enz US $9.33 Buy It Now 13h 39m
SPLIT ENZ Condflicting Emotions US $15.34 Buy It Now 13h 52m
SPLIT ENZ/CONFLICTING EMOTIONS UK AMLX64963 US $12.00 Buy It Now 14h 42m
SPLIT ENZ CONFLICTING EMOTIONS a&m A2 Lp ex US $13.63 Buy It Now 15h 14m
7"-Single SPLIT ENZ History Never Repeats MINT Laser-etched vinyl CROWDED HOUSE US $7.99 Buy It Now 15h 27m
SPLIT ENZ/DIZRYTHMIA UK CHR1145 US $12.00 Buy It Now 15h 36m
SPLIT ENZ/THE BEST OF SPLIT ENZ US SP2389 US $12.00 Buy It Now 15h 44m
SPLIT ENZ - TRUE COLOURS 1979 OZ LP M- COND UNIQUE LASER-ETCHED SPECIAL EDITION US $37.48 Buy It Now 16h 5m
SPLIT ENZ: HISTORY NEVER REPEATS[BEST OF] I SEE RED,SIX MONTHS IN A LEAKY BOAT+] US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 17m
1986 TIM FINN (Split Enz/Crowded House) Big Canoe - Press Advert - Poster Size US $15.34 Buy It Now 17h 43m
History Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz, Split Enz, Very Good Original reco US $0.99 [0 bids]
TIM FINN (Split Enz / Crowded House) - Escapade by Tim Finn (Mushroom, no UPC) US $3.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - True Colours (US pressing) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz A&M Promo 45 Record #2252 VG+ I Got You US $12.00 Buy It Now 19h 34m
Split Enz Time and Tide 1982 A&M SP 4894 US $14.90 Buy It Now 20h 31m
True Colours by Split Enz (CD, Jun-2004, Universal Special Products) US $0.99 [1 bids]
WAIATA Split Enz LP Vinyl NM Cover NM SP 4848 A+M US $7.99 Buy It Now 21h 2m
Enzso: Classical Split Enz, Enzso, Good Enhanced US $4.36 Buy It Now 21h 45m
Tim Finn CD..SELF TITLED..THE FIXX..SPLIT ENZ US $4.99 Buy It Now 22h 20m
SPLIT ENZ UK 1981 ETCHED DISC 7" Single History Never Repeats US $5.55 Buy It Now 22h 24m
NEIL FINN - Try Whistling This CD (1998) Split Enz, Crowded House - NEW SEALED US $2.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz Conflicting Emotions LP 1983 A&M SP 4963 Shrink Vinyl Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 22h 48m
Split Enz - Time and Tide @1982 Mushroom Records LP Vinyl Japan US $5.00 Buy It Now 23h 33m
SPLIT ENZ Mental Notes PROMO LP US $8.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ TIME AND TIDE (NM) US $2.00 [0 bids]
Split Enz History Never Repeats: Best of.. vinyl LP EX 1987 US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ original promo vinyl lp MENTAL NOTES US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz "Dizrythmia" vinyl LP, good shape 1977 Chrysalis Records US $3.33 [0 bids]
Split Enz - History Never Repeats Orig 87 No UPC Not RE Crowded House Finn US $3.00 [0 bids]
CROWDED HOUSE - PLATINUM CD NEIL FINN (SPLIT ENZ) *NEW* US $11.75 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ Waiata 1st US press A&M lilac cover Neil Finn, Crowded House US $7.95 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ Time And Tide 1st press A&M Neil Finn, Crowded House US $3.95 [0 bids]
Tim Finn Split Enz - Say It Is So - U.S. cd - RARE! US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Finn "Split Enz,Crowded House,Neil Finn" PROMO CD US $9.42 Buy It Now 1 day
NEIL FINN Sinner PROMO CD SINGLE Try Whistling This SPLIT ENZ Crowded House 1998 US $1.39 Buy It Now 1 day
TIM FINN Not Even Close PROMO CD SINGLE Crowded House SPLIT ENZ Aussie POP ROCK US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FINN BROTHERS Only Talking Sense PROMO CD SINGLE Finn CROWDED HOUSE Split Enz US $1.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz - True Colours on A&M Records 1980 NM US $5.99 [0 bids]
Finn by Finn (New Zealand) Us Cd Split Enz , Crowded House US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ " LASER ETCHED DISC" ONE STEP AHEAD " EX+ COND.IN Or.PIC SL. US $6.74 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BALLADS VOL 3 - 2 CD KYLIE MINOGUE NICK CAVE SPLIT ENZ JAMES REYNE CD US $9.13 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ Extravagenza 2CD BRAND NEW Live 1993 Liberation Blue US $20.24 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - 45 VINYL RECORD - ONE STEP AHEAD US $3.19 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ_True Colours_used cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $11.25 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - Mental Notes AUSTRALIA 1ST CD 1992 MUSHROOM RECORDS, MUSH32329.2 US $18.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz Time And Tide (LP) US $8.45 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ (OZ CD) THE BEGINNING OF THE ENZ - PRE- BARCODE US $14.01 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - ANNIVERSARY (IMPORT) NEW CD US $27.80 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - I GOT YOU 1979 VINYL/COVER EX/CON US $1.69 [0 bids]
Split Enz Waiata Lp Vinyl Record Album bi1 A&M SP-4848 US $3.79 [0 bids]
split enz - true colors (US)1980 LP a&m sp-4822 etched vinyl NM US $5.00 [0 bids]
Split Enz - Stanger Than Fiction CD New Zealand Pop/Rock US $2.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - WAIATA [LP vinyl, A&M SP 3255, 1981, (co)] US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - CONFLICTING EMOTIONS ( LP A&M SP 4963) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tim Finn Escapade Cd Split Enz US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Frenzy by Split Enz (CD, Dec-1991, Mushroom) New Wave - Sealed NEW US $24.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ mental notes CHR 1131 1st press green labels uk chrysalis LP PS EX/EX- US $25.70 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz "Waiata" Original LP US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz - Anniversary [CD New] US $22.85 Buy It Now 1 day
NM LP~SPLIT ENZ~Waiata~[Original 1981 A&M Issue]~ US $5.97 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ Waiata USA A&M Promo 1981 LP w/ One Step Ahead + History Never Repeats US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz: What's The Matter with You / The Choral Sea 7" 45 VG++ Canada A US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz LP Waiata 1981 Crowded House Tim Finn VG++ US $6.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Free S&H Split Enz 'WAIATA' UNGRADED US $119.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz Waiata Near Mint US $7.50 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ my mistake 12" 3 trk b/w crosswords and the woman who loves you (chs21 US $8.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz - I Got You 7" Single 1979 US $15.36 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ True Colours 1980 A&M LASER ETCHED Vinyl LP - Original Yellow Cover US $11.49 Buy It Now 2 days
LN! History Never Repeats CD The Best of Split Enz 1987 US $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ IN THE WARS NM LASER "COOL" VINYL INTL SHIP VEG 102 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ I HOPE I NEVER CHORAL SEA NM USA 45RPM VEI 38 ACL US $24.69 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ - TRUE COLOURS NEW CD US $17.04 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ: Dirty Creature/Lost For Words new wave vinyl US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ: One Step Ahead/Clumsy new wave vinyl US $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ: Hard Act To Follow/Ghost Girl (rock vinyl 45) US $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
History Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz by Split Enz (CD, 1987, A US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
True Colours by Split Enz (EARLY PRESSING CD/Japan, 1983?, A&M) US $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ: True Colours (punk new wave VG++ laser etched vinyl LP SP-4822) US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ True Colors ROCK LP Shrink A&M Laser Etched ORIG. INNER SLEEVE US $7.00 [0 bids]
A&M-3153- SPLIT ENZ Frenzy OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW - Songs of Split Enz by Enzso US $5.96 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ One Step Ahead / In the Wars LASER ETCHED SINGLE ROCK 45 NM W/PS US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy SPLIT ENZ music online Buy SPLIT ENZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPLIT ENZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPLIT ENZ Time and Tide ratings distribution

SPLIT ENZ Time and Tide reviews

Review by debrewguy
5 stars Aaahhh, the voyage that is a life .... If you've an open mind to the poppier side of prog, this album is a masterpiece. While I usually find song-by-song reviews a bit much, this is an album that calls for that process, so let's board the ship & explore, shall we. Dirty Creature - Don't let the 80s oblique pop dance sound fool you, this song has a serious way in opening the album. Tim Finn sets us off on the voyage with a nightmare put to music. Though the verses may remind you of some cringing 80s instrumentation, the chorus (I don't want to sail , I don't want to sail tonight) sounds like a more mainstream melody from Peter Gabriel 3rd album. Keep an ear open to Rayner's keyboard work, which is filled with prog sounds. An eerie way to set you off asea. Giant Heartbeat - Again the song starts with a typical 80s sound. But once more, the "poppish" bedrock is built upon with counterpoint melodies provided keyboard & bass. Neil Finn's lyrics makes this an Enz' version of Floyd's Time. "Sun up sun down fade to a lookalike, Hearts & souls move together in time". "Is anybody listening, a giant's heartbeat is fading". Again, Rayner's keyboard work is mesmerizing. But always backed by solid ensemble playing ! Hello Sandy Allen - This one harks back to their True Colours & Waiata new wave sound. A sunny melody to the verse, with some sombreness showing through on the chorus. I still can't figure out for sure if they're pitying the world's tallest woman or themselves by comparison. In summary - poppy, but enough changes to prog it up. Again, a close listen to the ensemble playing reveals much resides below the surface. Never Ceases to Amaze Me - New wavish melody, with guitar & keyboard sounds we all associate for the early 80s. Sunny song, then the chorus come along and once more the senior Finn injects the melancholy - " Happiness is a broken heart away, but you get caught up because it's worth the risk. Never ceases to amaze me". Lost for Words - A more choppy darker song structure than usual for the Enz, somewhat recalling their early work with Judd. Simply put, the singer is lost & looking for ? The group playing comes through & holds much pleasure for those that put in the effort to discern the textures on display. Peter Gabriel would have killed to be able to have come up with something this off-kilter but hummable. Small World - Slow & seemingly simple song. But it is a perfect backing for a sad song about ? Is he singing about the demis of the environment or is it more related to peoples' relation to each other - person to person or nation to nation ? Dreamy atmospheric playing by the group really completes the sense of quiet but not quite despair that permeates this one. Side one ends. Take a Walk - Probably one of my favourite Neil Finn & Split Enz tunes. Ready for the travels, time is now. Again, for a "pop" group the band keeps it interesting with changes between the verse & chorus. Here we see Split Enz' happy verse, melancholy chorus pattern that works so well in establishing or maybe murkying up the mood - is this a sunny song or is it more threatening in nature - " remember what a friend of mine said - You gotta be kind." Pioneer - Musical intro to a 3 song suite that comprises the heart of the album. Recalling at once sunny days & rainy skies, then we go on to ... Six months in a Leaky Boat - Youth & its attendant hopes & brashness. If big hits were determined by the intelligence of the lyrics, this hit single for the Enz would rank among the best. Young & daring the world to prepare for one's combats. Simple song structure, and I must say, until I saw Tim Finn solo, I could not grasp that it consisted of a few simple chords on an acoustic. Rayner again adds his keyboard delights, not as ego soloist, but as ensemble partner. We're taken away asea once more, full of hope, & dreaming of happiness ... then comes the more honest reality .... Haul Away - Tim tells us of the tides that have brought him here. Probably the most prog of songs on the album, we're taken through a short summary of Tim's life, birth through boarding school, time to travel through odyssey begun, nervous breakdown to help from friends, all we can do we do & get through. A bit of a celtic jig redone in a more modern manner. How's Tim feeling ... Log Cabin Fever - Things turn dark, times are bleak, lost at sea or in a sea of humanity ? 80s Genesis should have been so lucky as to write such a prog pop mini symphony ! Mid song, the band breaks out rocking for the end chorus - Log Cabin Fever , It's a Remote Possibility. A play on words for meaning, again lend your ears for the feast of sounds put together. Are things getting better .... Make Sense of It - Driving world beat tuneage. Breakdown chorus - are things so dark, but then are you really the only one ? "You realize you're not the only one, who's trying to make some sense of it". Never mind INXS, what you need is a friend - to help you make sense of it. Whew, I did as Sean Trane suggested & listened to the album as I wrote. Went through a little of my life's journey as I went along. Aaaahhhh, the voyage that is one's life.

Send comments to debrewguy (BETA) | Report this review (#122556) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars I'm afraid that I won't share the optimism of my two fellow reviewers who rated this album with the masterpiece status.

It all starts poorly with the funky "Dirty Creature", but this might only be a one of a kind, who knows! Still, the opening number is supposed to be the most catchy and one of the best of an album, so I was prepared for the worse.

I won't say that this work is bad, but in all honesty, I can't find many interesting tunes on "Time & Tide". Melodies are average, music is simplistic, gone are the superb arrangements of their seventies output.

They are replaced with the synthetic sounds of the early eighties, but not even the fun new wave ones. Just a collection of easy listening tracks with no real flavour nor identity for the majority.

I can't really tell to whom this album could please. Definitely not the progheads, neither their early fan database I guess. So?

Crafted (at best) pop tunes like "Hello Sandy Allen" and "Six Months In A Leaky Boat " aren't many; but "Never Ceases To Amaze Me" is a pleasant trip back in their earlier catalogue and their so funny style (very much influenced by "10CC"). It is probably not a great song, but it brings you back to the craziness of "Mental Notes" (their debut album).

While listening to "Lost For Words", some similarities with "XTC" can be heard as well. This is for the positive side but the reggae-oriented "Small World" is unfortunately there to remind us that their most creative period is behind. The nadir of this album being reached during "Take A Walk" and the folkish Haul Away.

There is even an attempt to symphonic prog with the short instrumental "Pioneer". I have to admit that it is quite successful, but unexpected of course.

Even if Make Sense Of It is a quite correct closing number, the whole of this album sounds too average to deserve more than two stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#180696) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 24, 2008

Review by russellk
3 stars Along with 'True Colours', this is the highlight of SPLIT ENZ's 1980s new wave pop output. With this album, as much as their 1980 effort, the band produce something gorgeous that music lovers brave enough to discard genre labels ought to enjoy.

The album isn't quite a concept album, but it does employ a nautical theme. It opens with a bang, the up-front and funky 'Dirty Creature', a genuinely great pop track with substantial, harrowing lyrics. 'The river of dread runs deep/full of unspeakable things/the creature don't mess around/I don't wanna mess with him'. 'Lost for Words' is the nearest the band come to DEVO, and is followed by the encouragingly strong if enigmatic 'Giant Heartbeat.' We've moved away from the boy/girl preoccupation of the ENZ's 1981 misstep album 'Waiata', and by invoking a wider lyrical palette, they've re-energised their music. The undoubted highlight is the central song suite 'Pioneer/Six Months/Haul Away'. EDDIE RAYNER produces another strong instrumental, this one a prelude to the pop single 'Six Months in a Leaky Boat', boasting erudite lyrics - supposedly about New Zealand - coupled with a splendid melody and a definite nautical shading. A delicate outro leads to the sea shanty 'Haul Away', a diary entry of a song that manages to make sense of the previous songs: the listener suddenly realises the entire album is autobiographical. TIM FINN wants out, and he wants out bad. The dark, progressive 'Log Cabin Fever' only serves to confirm this.

The other tracks don't quite live up to this standard, but are pleasant at worst. Not quite four stars, and the last SPLIT ENZ album worth listening to - at least in part because TIM gets out.

Send comments to russellk (BETA) | Report this review (#181712) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 04, 2008

Review by slipperman
4 stars 4.5 stars!

Anyone with an art-rock obsession eventually finds out that Split Enz are far from your typical wimpy new wave band. My own journey through this interesting world (ie. Roxy Music, 10cc, Be Bop Deluxe, City Boy, Crack The Sky, Sparks, etc.) led me to Split Enz's 1975 album, 'Mental Notes,' because it was apparently a much proggier Split Enz than the one I remember watching as a wee lad on MTV (the "I Got You" video). Compelled by the debut's eccentricity and wide stylistic span, I went further. This journey, now 7 albums deep, has culminated with 1982's 'Time and Tide.'

As someone who thinks Genesis' 'Abacab' is a near-masterpiece, I guess I was able and ready to absorb 'Time and Tide,' and any other post-prog Split Enz material for that matter. And this album, the band's seventh, is likely one of the greatest art-pop albums of all time.

Immediately striking is the earthiness of the recording. Produced by Hugh Padgham (see 'Abacab' and 'Invisible Touch'!), and not knowing much about the band's '80s material other than "I Got You," I expected something else, something more purposely-synthetic. Something more...new wave. Either I don't know anything about new wave, or I like new wave now, because this album has a lush, layered feel, despite some of the simplicity of the writing and the economy of the performances.

The album opens with the dippiest pop/new-wave verse ever in "Dirty Creature"...and that is really about is dippy as it gets, as the song turns foreboding in the chorus, and that thread of pop-dread continues into "Giant Heartbeat." Then the album becomes a bit looser and more playful. The middle section, particularly "Small World" and "Take A Walk", move in a similar realm as '80s-era Genesis and '80s-era Peter Gabriel (parts of "Small World" are uncannily similar to both those artists' '80s output). Then just as the album came in with a couple songs on the more brooding side, it ends with a great depth of variety, beginning with instrumental "Pioneer," which is a lush keyboard-only symphony written and performed by keyboardist Eddie Rayner. That segues into a series of songs that go from bright and upbeat sing-along stuff ("Six Months in a Leaky Boat") to folky ("Haul Away") to haunting (Neil Finn's "Log Cabin Fever" masterpiece).

The album ends on a great note with "Make Sense Of It," which, much like earlier album track "Never Ceases To Amaze Me," feels like pop on the surface but is weaved through with enough agile, clever melodic elements to lend it more depth than the inanity of most pop.

Split Enz embrace pop, but transcend it completely with great albums like 'Time and Tide.' Fans of progressive rock, art rock, and just plain weird music will appreciate Split Enz's smart approach to pop music. This album isn't the place to begin if you're new to the Enz, but once through the eccentricity of earlier offerings like 'Mental Notes,' 'Second Thoughts' and 'Dizrythmia,' your palate will be sufficiently warmed up for the rapid transformation into pop which began on the 'Frenzy' album. 'Time and Tide' is the clear peak of the band's many achievements; the fact that it doesn't sound the least bit dated proves itself as an album of universal worth, adaptable to a huge variety of listening tastes.

Send comments to slipperman (BETA) | Report this review (#236274) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 01, 2009

4 stars Okay, to be quite clear: this is not a progressive rock album in the sense that we know it. Crossover prog? No, that's a good tag for the debut twin albums Mental Notes and Second Thoughts. After these albums, Split Enz began to specialize in writing pop / rock songs with a lot of originality. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#188899) | Posted by Moogtron III | Wednesday, November 12, 2008 | Review Permanlink

5 stars After reading the posts in the forum my opinion changed about this album, I thought it was great Enz consider it their finest moment. In terms of pure proggyness Mental Notes is arguably their best, but in terms of Prog related pop Time & Tide is king This album completes a trilogy of their secon ... (read more)

Report this review (#122655) | Posted by Cheesecakemouse | Thursday, May 17, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPLIT ENZ "Time and Tide"