TIME AND TIDE

Noel Crombie: Drum, Percussion
Nigel Griggs - Bass
Eddie Raynor: Keyboards, Percussion

Produced by Hugh Padgham and Split Enz

Thanks to cheesecakemouse for the addition

SPLIT ENZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPLIT ENZ Time and Tide Music

History Never Repeats: The Best of Split EnzHistory Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz
Remastered
Import · Remastered
CorroboreeCorroboree
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
Mushroom Records 2007
Split Enz - Enz Of An Era Lp Aust Mushroom RML52027 US $20.57 Buy It Now 43m 51s
Split Enz The Best Of **Rare 1993 UK CD Album**Neil Finn Crowded House US $17.84 Buy It Now 2h 33m
SPLIT ENZ - MY MISTAKE - 45RPM -7'' US $2.68 [0 bids]
JIMMY & The BOYS They Won't Let My Girlfriend Talk To Me 1981 OZ 45 Split Enz US $8.90 Buy It Now 4h 35m
Neil Finn - 9.30 Club Washington - Official Fan Club CD Crowded House Split Enz US $44.70 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ TRUE COLORS EXCEPTIONAL ORIG 1980 A&M LP IN SHRINK BEAUTY! US $5.96 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ_True Colours_used cassette_ships from AUS!_R9 US $10.73 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Split Enz 7" 45 Aussie Vinyl Single - I Got You US $6.26 Buy It Now 6h 19m
Split Enz My Mistake 7"45 Rare Holland Pressing With Picture Sleeve 1977 EX US $31.30 [0 bids]
Enzso (Split Enz) Cd album - ft Neil & Tim Finn US $9.38 Buy It Now 7h 25m
SPLIT ENZ beginning of the enz LP 9 track but has some creasing,sticker mark and US $8.14 Buy It Now 7h 40m
SPLIT ENZ conflicting emotions LP 10 track promo but writing on label and slight US $8.14 Buy It Now 7h 40m
SPLIT ENZ Condflicting Emotions US $14.66 Buy It Now 7h 53m
Crowded House - The Best Of (1996 CD Australian Rock Neil Finn 80s 90s Split Enz US $4.47 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ CONFLICTING EMOTIONS a&m A2 Lp ex US $13.03 Buy It Now 9h 15m
7"-Single SPLIT ENZ History Never Repeats MINT Laser-etched vinyl CROWDED HOUSE US $7.99 Buy It Now 9h 27m
SPLIT ENZ / TIME AND TIDE 1982 POLYDOR RECORDS US $8.49 Buy It Now 10h 13m
SPLIT ENZ: HISTORY NEVER REPEATS[BEST OF] I SEE RED,SIX MONTHS IN A LEAKY BOAT+] US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 18m
A&M SP-4952 stereo Nm Maiden Australia 1983 / Split Enz.Renee Geyer.Machinations US $4.00 Buy It Now 11h 36m
1986 TIM FINN (Split Enz/Crowded House) Big Canoe - Press Advert - Poster Size US $14.66 Buy It Now 11h 44m
Crowded House NEIL FINN She Will Have PROMO DJ CD single tim Brothers Split Enz US $24.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz A&M Promo 45 Record #2252 VG+ I Got You US $12.00 Buy It Now 13h 34m
Split Enz Time and Tide 1982 A&M SP 4894 US $9.90 Buy It Now 14h 31m
SPLIT ENZ strait old line 7"45 holland only pic slv. NZ new wave CROWDED HOUSE US $19.99 [3 bids]
Split Enz Conflicting Emotions LP 1983 A&M SP 4963 Shrink Vinyl Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 16h 48m
Split Enz - 'True Colours' Vinyl Album US $3.25 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ CONFLICTING EMOTIONS VINYL CUT-OUT 1983 A&M SP-4963 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz - True Colours on A&M Records 1980 NM US $5.99 [0 bids]
CROWDED HOUSE 2 X LP LOT COLLECTION ROCK NEW WAVE SPLIT ENZ US $15.00 Buy It Now 19h 41m
Tim Finn CD..SELF TITLED..THE FIXX..SPLIT ENZ US $4.99 Buy It Now 20h 24m
Split Enz I Got You 45 rpm Record B side Double Happy Mint US $9.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz History Never Repeats: Best of.. vinyl LP EX 1987 US $6.95 Buy It Now 21h 43m
History Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz by Split Enz (CD, Mar-1996, A US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 58m
Vinyl LP Tim Finn (From Split Enz) "Escapade" 1983 A & M Records Promo Copy US $1.75 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ, CROWDED HOUSE, & TIM FINN Lot of Four LPs - Colours, Emotions, & more US $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 49m
CROWDED HOUSE - PLATINUM CD NEIL FINN (SPLIT ENZ) *NEW* US $11.87 Buy It Now 23h 39m
Tim Finn Split Enz - Say It Is So - U.S. cd - RARE! US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Neil Finn "Split Enz,Crowded House,Neil Finn" PROMO CD US $9.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz "Dizrythmia" vinyl LP, good shape 1977 Chrysalis Records US $3.35 [0 bids]
Maiden Austrailia LP Split Enz Jo Jo Zep Hunters and collectors A US $3.49 [0 bids]
Finn by Finn (New Zealand) Us Cd Split Enz , Crowded House US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BALLADS VOL 3 - 2 CD KYLIE MINOGUE NICK CAVE SPLIT ENZ JAMES REYNE CD US $8.71 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ Extravagenza 2CD BRAND NEW Live 1993 Liberation Blue US $19.30 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ-ONE STEP AHEAD / CLUMSY-7"-1981-CANADA-WorldShip$6.00-EuroUnion$5.00 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ_True Colours_used cassette_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $10.73 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - Mental Notes AUSTRALIA 1ST CD 1992 MUSHROOM RECORDS, MUSH32329.2 US $16.52 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ (OZ CD) THE BEGINNING OF THE ENZ - PRE- BARCODE US $13.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz Mental Notes LP *Rare 1975 New Zealand Interfusion Vinyl Tim Finn Bros US $40.00 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - WAIATA [LP vinyl, A&M SP 3255, 1981, (co)] US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - CONFLICTING EMOTIONS ( LP A&M SP 4963) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tim Finn Escapade Cd Split Enz US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ:THE LIVING ENZ DOUBLE LP:RML-55008:MUSHROOM RECORDS US $22.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz "Waiata" (SP 3255) - Vinyl / LP / New Wave / NM US $3.50 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ Anniversary CD 1993 Live 20th Ann. Reunion Concerts US $2.49 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ Waiata USA A&M Promo 1981 LP w/ One Step Ahead + History Never Repeats US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz LP Waiata 1981 Crowded House Tim Finn VG++ US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ I Got You VG++ 45 RPM US $0.10 [1 bids]
Sound of Trees by Schnell Fenster (CD, Apr-1990) Split Enz US $10.00 [0 bids]
Split Enz Waiata Near Mint US $7.50 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ-I GOT YOU / DOUBLE HAPPY-7"-CANADA-1979-WorldShip$6.00-EuroUnion$5.00 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ my mistake 12" 3 trk b/w crosswords and the woman who loves you (chs21 US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Split Enz - I Got You 7" Single 1979 US $13.05 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ True Colours cd original not remastered A&M label no barcode Neil Finn US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LN! History Never Repeats CD The Best of Split Enz 1987 US $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
H-BLOCK 101 - KOKA-KOLONISATION - OZ 5 TRK CD - PUNK - OI - SPLIT ENZ COVER US $11.62 Buy It Now 1 day
JACK THE LAD ~ SPLIT ENZ ~ 1975 UK SOUVENIR CONCERT TOUR PROGRAMME ~ LINDISFARNE US $57.09 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ - WAIATA LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ - TRUE COLOURS NEW CD US $16.26 Buy It Now 1 day
SPLIT ENZ: True Colours (punk new wave VG++ laser etched vinyl LP SP-4822) US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL LP Split Enz - True Colours A&M US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ, SIX MONTHS IN A LEAKY BOAT / FIRE DRILL, 1982 7"45rpm OZ RECORD US $4.46 Buy It Now 2 days
New Wave Hits Of The 80's Vol. 2 Just Can't Get Enough CD Joy Division Split Enz US $19.75 Buy It Now 2 days
The Makers CD album Eddie Rayner ex Split Enz US $8.90 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ UK 1981 ETCHED DISC 7" Single History Never Repeats US $4.88 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ mental notes CHR 1131 1st press green labels uk chrysalis LP PS EX/EX- US $24.56 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ- The Living Enz 2-CD (1991 Mushroom RARE) Best of LIVE (Crowded House) US $11.40 Buy It Now 2 days
7" EP Highton Schmighton Covers Nilsson Joy Division Tom Waits Split Enz US $6.51 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz - Strait Old Line - 7" US $2.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Tim Finn Escapade rare LP great condition Split Enz US $10.99 [0 bids]
Tim Finn self titled rare LP great condition Split Enz US $9.99 [0 bids]
Phil Judd The Swinger Ep US LP ex Split Enz US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz - Beginning Of The Enz [CD New] US $16.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz 1982 Enz Of An Era LP Australia New Wave Pop Rock Mushroom Records US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ - My Mistake - 12" Single PS US $10.75 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ I HOPE I NEVER CHORAL SEA NM USA 45RPM VEI 38 ACL US $19.99 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ CD "THE BEST OF SPLIT ENZ" - 16 CLASSIC TRACKS US $1.49 [0 bids]
SPLIT ENZ USA DJ 7" 45 , ONE STEP AHEAD laser etched promo on A&M, 1981 US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HOTEL DE LOVE CD SOUNDTRACK SPLIT ENZ TIM FINN GRASS ROOTS AIR SUPPLY 10CC US $0.99 [0 bids]
Neil Finn - Crowded House - Split Enz - NEW - Promo - Try Whistling This US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Split Enz-True Colours-LP-Vinyl Record-Etched Vinyl-A&M-SP4822-VG++ US $2.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz-Waiata-LP-Vinyl Record-A&M-SP4848-VG++ US $2.99 [0 bids]
Phil Manzanera-K Scope-PROMO LP!w/sleeve!Split Enz/Finn/Roxy Music/King Crimson! US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ: Waiata LP A&M RECORDS SP4848 US 1982 LILAC / GREY Cover NM US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ: True Colours LP A&M RECORDS SP4822 US 1980 Inner Sleeve NM US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SPLIT ENZ one step ahead - 7" - PROMO US $0.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz- "WAIATA" LP....VG, 1981 A&M 4848 issue US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
History Never Repeats: The Best of Split Enz by Split Enz CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Split Enz Enz of A Era Very Best vinyl LP 1982 Mushroom Records US $22.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SPLIT ENZ Bold As Brass PIC COVER 1977 Holland RARE! Finn Brothers Crowded House US $169.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SPLIT ENZ VERY BEST OF 75-82 ENZ OF AN ERA 1975 MUSHROOM LP INCL. POSTER US $8.94 [0 bids]

More places to buy SPLIT ENZ music online Buy SPLIT ENZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPLIT ENZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPLIT ENZ Time and Tide ratings distribution

SPLIT ENZ Time and Tide reviews

Review by debrewguy
5 stars Aaahhh, the voyage that is a life .... If you've an open mind to the poppier side of prog, this album is a masterpiece. While I usually find song-by-song reviews a bit much, this is an album that calls for that process, so let's board the ship & explore, shall we. Dirty Creature - Don't let the 80s oblique pop dance sound fool you, this song has a serious way in opening the album. Tim Finn sets us off on the voyage with a nightmare put to music. Though the verses may remind you of some cringing 80s instrumentation, the chorus (I don't want to sail , I don't want to sail tonight) sounds like a more mainstream melody from Peter Gabriel 3rd album. Keep an ear open to Rayner's keyboard work, which is filled with prog sounds. An eerie way to set you off asea. Giant Heartbeat - Again the song starts with a typical 80s sound. But once more, the "poppish" bedrock is built upon with counterpoint melodies provided keyboard & bass. Neil Finn's lyrics makes this an Enz' version of Floyd's Time. "Sun up sun down fade to a lookalike, Hearts & souls move together in time". "Is anybody listening, a giant's heartbeat is fading". Again, Rayner's keyboard work is mesmerizing. But always backed by solid ensemble playing ! Hello Sandy Allen - This one harks back to their True Colours & Waiata new wave sound. A sunny melody to the verse, with some sombreness showing through on the chorus. I still can't figure out for sure if they're pitying the world's tallest woman or themselves by comparison. In summary - poppy, but enough changes to prog it up. Again, a close listen to the ensemble playing reveals much resides below the surface. Never Ceases to Amaze Me - New wavish melody, with guitar & keyboard sounds we all associate for the early 80s. Sunny song, then the chorus come along and once more the senior Finn injects the melancholy - " Happiness is a broken heart away, but you get caught up because it's worth the risk. Never ceases to amaze me". Lost for Words - A more choppy darker song structure than usual for the Enz, somewhat recalling their early work with Judd. Simply put, the singer is lost & looking for ? The group playing comes through & holds much pleasure for those that put in the effort to discern the textures on display. Peter Gabriel would have killed to be able to have come up with something this off-kilter but hummable. Small World - Slow & seemingly simple song. But it is a perfect backing for a sad song about ? Is he singing about the demis of the environment or is it more related to peoples' relation to each other - person to person or nation to nation ? Dreamy atmospheric playing by the group really completes the sense of quiet but not quite despair that permeates this one. Side one ends. Take a Walk - Probably one of my favourite Neil Finn & Split Enz tunes. Ready for the travels, time is now. Again, for a "pop" group the band keeps it interesting with changes between the verse & chorus. Here we see Split Enz' happy verse, melancholy chorus pattern that works so well in establishing or maybe murkying up the mood - is this a sunny song or is it more threatening in nature - " remember what a friend of mine said - You gotta be kind." Pioneer - Musical intro to a 3 song suite that comprises the heart of the album. Recalling at once sunny days & rainy skies, then we go on to ... Six months in a Leaky Boat - Youth & its attendant hopes & brashness. If big hits were determined by the intelligence of the lyrics, this hit single for the Enz would rank among the best. Young & daring the world to prepare for one's combats. Simple song structure, and I must say, until I saw Tim Finn solo, I could not grasp that it consisted of a few simple chords on an acoustic. Rayner again adds his keyboard delights, not as ego soloist, but as ensemble partner. We're taken away asea once more, full of hope, & dreaming of happiness ... then comes the more honest reality .... Haul Away - Tim tells us of the tides that have brought him here. Probably the most prog of songs on the album, we're taken through a short summary of Tim's life, birth through boarding school, time to travel through odyssey begun, nervous breakdown to help from friends, all we can do we do & get through. A bit of a celtic jig redone in a more modern manner. How's Tim feeling ... Log Cabin Fever - Things turn dark, times are bleak, lost at sea or in a sea of humanity ? 80s Genesis should have been so lucky as to write such a prog pop mini symphony ! Mid song, the band breaks out rocking for the end chorus - Log Cabin Fever , It's a Remote Possibility. A play on words for meaning, again lend your ears for the feast of sounds put together. Are things getting better .... Make Sense of It - Driving world beat tuneage. Breakdown chorus - are things so dark, but then are you really the only one ? "You realize you're not the only one, who's trying to make some sense of it". Never mind INXS, what you need is a friend - to help you make sense of it. Whew, I did as Sean Trane suggested & listened to the album as I wrote. Went through a little of my life's journey as I went along. Aaaahhhh, the voyage that is one's life.

Send comments to debrewguy (BETA) | Report this review (#122556) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars I'm afraid that I won't share the optimism of my two fellow reviewers who rated this album with the masterpiece status.

It all starts poorly with the funky "Dirty Creature", but this might only be a one of a kind, who knows! Still, the opening number is supposed to be the most catchy and one of the best of an album, so I was prepared for the worse.

I won't say that this work is bad, but in all honesty, I can't find many interesting tunes on "Time & Tide". Melodies are average, music is simplistic, gone are the superb arrangements of their seventies output.

They are replaced with the synthetic sounds of the early eighties, but not even the fun new wave ones. Just a collection of easy listening tracks with no real flavour nor identity for the majority.

I can't really tell to whom this album could please. Definitely not the progheads, neither their early fan database I guess. So?

Crafted (at best) pop tunes like "Hello Sandy Allen" and "Six Months In A Leaky Boat " aren't many; but "Never Ceases To Amaze Me" is a pleasant trip back in their earlier catalogue and their so funny style (very much influenced by "10CC"). It is probably not a great song, but it brings you back to the craziness of "Mental Notes" (their debut album).

While listening to "Lost For Words", some similarities with "XTC" can be heard as well. This is for the positive side but the reggae-oriented "Small World" is unfortunately there to remind us that their most creative period is behind. The nadir of this album being reached during "Take A Walk" and the folkish Haul Away.

There is even an attempt to symphonic prog with the short instrumental "Pioneer". I have to admit that it is quite successful, but unexpected of course.

Even if Make Sense Of It is a quite correct closing number, the whole of this album sounds too average to deserve more than two stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#180696) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 24, 2008

Review by russellk
3 stars Along with 'True Colours', this is the highlight of SPLIT ENZ's 1980s new wave pop output. With this album, as much as their 1980 effort, the band produce something gorgeous that music lovers brave enough to discard genre labels ought to enjoy.

The album isn't quite a concept album, but it does employ a nautical theme. It opens with a bang, the up-front and funky 'Dirty Creature', a genuinely great pop track with substantial, harrowing lyrics. 'The river of dread runs deep/full of unspeakable things/the creature don't mess around/I don't wanna mess with him'. 'Lost for Words' is the nearest the band come to DEVO, and is followed by the encouragingly strong if enigmatic 'Giant Heartbeat.' We've moved away from the boy/girl preoccupation of the ENZ's 1981 misstep album 'Waiata', and by invoking a wider lyrical palette, they've re-energised their music. The undoubted highlight is the central song suite 'Pioneer/Six Months/Haul Away'. EDDIE RAYNER produces another strong instrumental, this one a prelude to the pop single 'Six Months in a Leaky Boat', boasting erudite lyrics - supposedly about New Zealand - coupled with a splendid melody and a definite nautical shading. A delicate outro leads to the sea shanty 'Haul Away', a diary entry of a song that manages to make sense of the previous songs: the listener suddenly realises the entire album is autobiographical. TIM FINN wants out, and he wants out bad. The dark, progressive 'Log Cabin Fever' only serves to confirm this.

The other tracks don't quite live up to this standard, but are pleasant at worst. Not quite four stars, and the last SPLIT ENZ album worth listening to - at least in part because TIM gets out.

Send comments to russellk (BETA) | Report this review (#181712) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 04, 2008

Review by slipperman
4 stars 4.5 stars!

Anyone with an art-rock obsession eventually finds out that Split Enz are far from your typical wimpy new wave band. My own journey through this interesting world (ie. Roxy Music, 10cc, Be Bop Deluxe, City Boy, Crack The Sky, Sparks, etc.) led me to Split Enz's 1975 album, 'Mental Notes,' because it was apparently a much proggier Split Enz than the one I remember watching as a wee lad on MTV (the "I Got You" video). Compelled by the debut's eccentricity and wide stylistic span, I went further. This journey, now 7 albums deep, has culminated with 1982's 'Time and Tide.'

As someone who thinks Genesis' 'Abacab' is a near-masterpiece, I guess I was able and ready to absorb 'Time and Tide,' and any other post-prog Split Enz material for that matter. And this album, the band's seventh, is likely one of the greatest art-pop albums of all time.

Immediately striking is the earthiness of the recording. Produced by Hugh Padgham (see 'Abacab' and 'Invisible Touch'!), and not knowing much about the band's '80s material other than "I Got You," I expected something else, something more purposely-synthetic. Something more...new wave. Either I don't know anything about new wave, or I like new wave now, because this album has a lush, layered feel, despite some of the simplicity of the writing and the economy of the performances.

The album opens with the dippiest pop/new-wave verse ever in "Dirty Creature"...and that is really about is dippy as it gets, as the song turns foreboding in the chorus, and that thread of pop-dread continues into "Giant Heartbeat." Then the album becomes a bit looser and more playful. The middle section, particularly "Small World" and "Take A Walk", move in a similar realm as '80s-era Genesis and '80s-era Peter Gabriel (parts of "Small World" are uncannily similar to both those artists' '80s output). Then just as the album came in with a couple songs on the more brooding side, it ends with a great depth of variety, beginning with instrumental "Pioneer," which is a lush keyboard-only symphony written and performed by keyboardist Eddie Rayner. That segues into a series of songs that go from bright and upbeat sing-along stuff ("Six Months in a Leaky Boat") to folky ("Haul Away") to haunting (Neil Finn's "Log Cabin Fever" masterpiece).

The album ends on a great note with "Make Sense Of It," which, much like earlier album track "Never Ceases To Amaze Me," feels like pop on the surface but is weaved through with enough agile, clever melodic elements to lend it more depth than the inanity of most pop.

Split Enz embrace pop, but transcend it completely with great albums like 'Time and Tide.' Fans of progressive rock, art rock, and just plain weird music will appreciate Split Enz's smart approach to pop music. This album isn't the place to begin if you're new to the Enz, but once through the eccentricity of earlier offerings like 'Mental Notes,' 'Second Thoughts' and 'Dizrythmia,' your palate will be sufficiently warmed up for the rapid transformation into pop which began on the 'Frenzy' album. 'Time and Tide' is the clear peak of the band's many achievements; the fact that it doesn't sound the least bit dated proves itself as an album of universal worth, adaptable to a huge variety of listening tastes.

Send comments to slipperman (BETA) | Report this review (#236274) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 01, 2009

4 stars Okay, to be quite clear: this is not a progressive rock album in the sense that we know it. Crossover prog? No, that's a good tag for the debut twin albums Mental Notes and Second Thoughts. After these albums, Split Enz began to specialize in writing pop / rock songs with a lot of originality. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#188899) | Posted by Moogtron III | Wednesday, November 12, 2008 | Review Permanlink

5 stars After reading the posts in the forum my opinion changed about this album, I thought it was great Enz consider it their finest moment. In terms of pure proggyness Mental Notes is arguably their best, but in terms of Prog related pop Time & Tide is king This album completes a trilogy of their secon ... (read more)

Report this review (#122655) | Posted by Cheesecakemouse | Thursday, May 17, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPLIT ENZ "Time and Tide"