PANIC

Buy CIRCLE Music
Studio Album, released in 2007

1. Black Tape (5:41)
2. State Powder (3:41)
3. Pigs In The Paper (3:29)
4. Neverending Dinner (0:38)
5. Good Day Rising (0:59)
6. Feed My Rabbit (1:02)
7. U.M.F.G. Horsemen (1:25)
8. We Must Breathe (1:43)
9. Misheritage (1:08)
10. Tunnel (11:49)
11. And Far Away (14:04)

Search CIRCLE Panic lyrics

Search CIRCLE Panic tabs

Information not available at present, if you can help with the details, please contact the site

Ektro Records EKTRO-044

Thanks to chamberry for the addition

CIRCLE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CIRCLE Panic Music

Led Zeppelin"Coda"Rare Rock N Roll Gatefold LP Swan Song 90051 NM EDP in circle US $17.00 Buy It Now 30m 19s
SUAV-0363 SOUTH CIRCLE Attitudes (2 vers.) OOP NEW 12" Vinyl Record Rap US $5.99 Buy It Now 36m 12s
ARA-50007 SONS OF CHAMPLIN Circle Filled With Love, A OOP NEW 12" Vinyl US $18.99 Buy It Now 36m 29s
HANK WILLIAMS just waitin / roly poly 45 MGM Golden Circle KGC142 NM US $4.99 [0 bids]
55m 29s
Lion-Full Circle CD NEW US $14.33 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Jackshit - Hicktown 7" Squirtdown with insert 7 Seconds Circle Jerks KBD US $21.00 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Ocean Circle Surround Sound Waves Meditation Relaxation Tai Chi Massage Yoga CD US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Oleta Adams Circle Of One 8 Track CD Album US $6.62 Buy It Now 1h 11m
THE DEMENTD - SELF TITLED 7" KBD PUNK HC RF7 THE BRAT CIRCLE ONE BLACK FLAG US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 16m
TEDDY PENDERGRASS Set Me Free+Life Is A Circle-Spceial Disco Versions-classic 12 US $1.99 [0 bids]
One Way by Inner Circle (Reggae) (CD, May-2003, RAS Records) WITH BAD BOYS US $3.25 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Full Circle: From Be-Bop To Hip-Hop, Fred Wesley, Very Good Import US $14.28 Buy It Now 1h 31m
OUR CIRCLE IS VICIOUS - RISE AND FALL NEW CD US $10.29 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Circle Recordings, Williams, Mary Lou, Good US $15.85 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Circle 78 RECORD 1001 Baby Dodds TRIO WOLVERINE BLUES/ DRUM MPROVISATION NO. 1 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Sweat by Inner Circle 12" EP Vinyl Promo Edition Big Beat Records 1993 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
Benjy Wertheimer Circle of Fire CD US $4.14 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Ventilate by Hedder (CD, Jan-2002, Gold Circle Records) - Complete US $3.49 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Longing in Their Hearts by Bonnie Raitt CD NEW! COOL CLEAR WATER, CIRCLE DANCE US $7.99 [0 bids]
Chalk Circle/Der Kreidekreis, New Music US $13.52 Buy It Now 2h 21m
2 cassette tapes Mindwarp by Brainchild Circle of Dust self-titled 1992 US $7.50 [0 bids]
A PERFECT CIRCLE:Roots:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.05 Buy It Now 2h 35m
PAT METHANY GROUP - FIRST CIRCLE - 1984 - EXLNT US $3.99 [0 bids]
CMJ New Music Vol 117 (A Perfect Circle,Spiritualized,Outkast,Lords of Acid) US $6.99 [0 bids]
CHROME HELMET - Full Circle (CD 2006, Sin Klub) Michigan Band! US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 53m
BELINDA CARLISLE CIRCLE IN SAND/PEBBLES MERCEDES BOY 1988 IN STORE PLAY PROMO CD US $6.50 Buy It Now 3h 3m
PAUL GILMAN "VOICES OF THE WORLD" CD 1996 nortel full circle sealed a US $5.10 Buy It Now 3h 17m
Bluegrass Jamboree 30 Down Home Hits (Cassette, 1983, Golden Circle) US $1.99 Buy It Now 3h 18m
The Ornette Coleman Trio at the Golden Circle Stockholm Vol 1 Blue Note Jazz US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 19m
The Celtic Circle by Various Artists (CD, Oct-2003, 2 Discs, Windham Hill... US $19.22 Buy It Now 3h 25m
HEAR - Rare Country 45 - Jr. Lee Ferrell - We Got A Love - Circle # 1004 - VG+ US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Uriah Heep full circle GF LP Demons and Wizards US $9.75 [0 bids]
Sometimes a Circle by Louise Goffin (CD, Feb-2002, Dreamworks SKG) US $13.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Square the Circle, Armatrading, Joan, Excellent US $3.92 Buy It Now 3h 42m
LP- Will the Circle Be Unbroken- United Artists- 3 LPs- 1972 US $6.50 [0 bids]
INTO A BLACK CIRCLE RARE!! NEW!! 2.50 SHIP!! US $12.49 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Spirit Drummers - Circle Cassette SEALED New Age US $3.20 Buy It Now 3h 46m
FRANK MARINO - FULL CIRCLE [DIGIPAK] [FRANK MARINO] - NEW CD US $9.41 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Barnstormers - GENNETT 5401 - Party Quadrille & CIrcle Waltz US $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Circle - Amorphis US $12.30 Buy It Now 4h
Leo Kottke - Circle 'round The Sun - Very nice VG+ LP - see description US $7.00 Buy It Now 4h
BELINDA carlisle HITS cd HEAVEN is place on EARTH i get weak CIRCLE in SAND rain US $7.99 [0 bids]
Vicious Circle-by The Vibrators-1989/2008 Import Album CD,FM/Revolver Records US $27.99 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Enter the Worship Circle: Chair and Microphone, Vol. 3 (CD 2008) Karla Adolphe US $10.97 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Northwick Circle: Love high ep 12" 12inch vinyl record single 5d US $15.00 Buy It Now 4h 17m
Nazareth The Fool Circle (Limited 2 x 180g Green Vinyl-only 1,000!) New US $16.56 [0 bids]
LEE MICHAELS Keep The Circle Turning 45 PROMO AM 1262 G-VG (45s-2314) US $6.49 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Circle jerks black shirt bad religion flag cross tee t-shirt US $17.99 Buy It Now 4h 32m
Circle tour bon jovi concert richie small tee t-shirt US $17.99 Buy It Now 4h 32m
Circle jerks new my career jerk live house blues tee t-shirt US $17.99 Buy It Now 4h 32m
Circle tour bon jovi 2 concert richie small tee t-shirt US $17.99 Buy It Now 4h 32m
Circle jerks 2 new my career jerk live house blues tee t-shirt US $17.99 Buy It Now 4h 33m

More places to buy CIRCLE music online Buy CIRCLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CIRCLE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CIRCLE Panic ratings distribution

CIRCLE Panic reviews

Review by chamberry
3 stars "Finland Speed Kraut Pioneers"

Circle's Panic is a strange album to deal with. It's the meeting of two polar opposite genres in one single disc. In one hand we have electronic meanderings reminiscent to that of 70's German Progressive Electronic bands and on the other hand you have fast and furious Punk. Believe me that it made me scratch my head as well when I first listened to it, and after several more listens it still does!

This album will most definitely have a tough time finding an audience since the drastically different genre changes in this album. In the book end of the album we see Circle's new music style since their 2006 album Miljard, soft, atmospheric, brighter and less dark and menacing, but now interpreted in a more electronic style. Most of it reminds me of early Popol Vuh or the "pink era" Tangerine Dream. Slowly, but surely, the album starts getting darker and stormy. From the first song, "Black Tape", to the third song (and last from the first electronic set), "Pigs In The Paper", the change is clearly evident and turning more apocalyptic through time. Then when you're finally getting comfortable to the changes in the mood of the album and the electronic vibe of it, all of a sudden things come to a screeching halt...

By the beginning of the fourth song all of the moody electronic sounds are gone and welcomed by the least expected punch in the face. Punk music starts filling your ears. One feels disoriented by this drastic change in the music and you won't get up on your feet until the second set of electronic songs begin just like a jet plane flying close to you and you couldn't make heads or tails of it at the time. The only thing that came out of my mouth the first time I heard this was "WTF just happened?!". I had to listen to it again to understand what just happened. When I did listened to it for the second time I realized I was listening to this "Speed Kraut" thing they created which is basically them playing punk with weird electronic washes and psychedelic effects going on in the background ( like a mixture of Punk and Krautrock, if you will). All of the songs that can be labeled "Speed Kraut" are rather short and none go over the two minute mark and the whole set is gone before you know it. It's very strange, but it actually works!

The second set of electronic songs begins as if the frenzied rock never really happened. "Tunnel" is just like the day after a nuclear bomb strike with its humming drone sounding like a desolate wind with no signs of life until. "And Far Away" starts and it's a totally different sound influenced by Tangram era Tangerine Dream. It sounds alive and vivid with a futuristic sound. The album ends like it could continue on forever into this futuristic sound.

I don't know the concept behind this album, but by looking at the art cover and listening to the music it can be seen as the normal days with news all over the place about a world war (first electronic set), total anarchy and chaos before and during the war (the "Speed Kraut" set) and then the nuclear strike to end the war (second electronic set).

Panic is one of the more polarizing albums by Circle. It's hard to recommend this to everyone because of the two totally different styles of music on the album, but I'm sure that there's a crowd for this album somewhere.

Send comments to chamberry (BETA) | Report this review (#127546) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Post a review of CIRCLE "Panic"