SHARING THE SACRED

- John Gibbons / guitar, tambourine
- Michael Gibbons / guitar, sitar
- Michael Zangha / drums, percussion

Important Records imprec101

Thanks to chamberry for the addition

ALASEHIR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ALASEHIR Sharing The Sacred Music

Sharing the SacredSharing the Sacred
Important Records 2006
0 result found for "ALASEHIR"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy ALASEHIR music online Buy ALASEHIR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ALASEHIR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ALASEHIR Sharing The Sacred ratings distribution

ALASEHIR Sharing The Sacred reviews

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
2 stars Distorted raw guitars and noises open the album in a trashy, careless style. Rest of the band is joining lazily in behind, growing tension in a way not very pleasing to listen in my opinion. On following longer "Bone Fire" two dirty-sounded guitars search the tune for some time, after the rhythm section joins for the collective smash. Third track "Seven Tongues" has cleaner oriental sitar sounds, and this this minimalistic refreshed the listening experience for me quite much. The last song "Malta" is longest here, little over 20 minutes, but I think they fail to find the parrot... A dull voyage to stoned wanderings fades in, the rhythm feels quite uncertain and the guitar solos are very messy, level of aggression slowly grows to really crazy heights, creating two long waves of gaining and reduction of pressure, finally ending the record by bidding farewells via some bells chimes. Certainly this is impulsive, raw and true music, but not very pleasant to listen in my opinion. I do not like very much the dominant heavier side of the sound, though I can appreciate certain heavier tunes too, very much actually. Also there is not much musical content in the long songs, nor that kind of creativity which would please my own subjective taste, allowing euphoric ecstasy via successful repetitive hypnotism. Devoted fans of stoner rock and noise influenced music might wish to check this out, and I admit there is promise in the style as it's sincere and "true", but not pleasing trip for me. Instead their following "The Stone Sentinels" record was, and I would recommend it instead.

2 stars My first impression of ALASEHIR; Sleep is heavier than Sir Lord Baltimore, Om is more heavier than Sleep, and ALASEHIR is much more heavier than Om ... (all are from United States) Wait a moment, guess everyone may emphasize their heavy, dark, depressive noise shower but again ask myself what ... (read more)

Report this review (#270935) | Posted by DamoXt7942 | Tuesday, March 09, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ALASEHIR "Sharing The Sacred"