THEN AND NOW - THE BEST OF STEELY DAN

Steely Dan

Steely Dan Then And Now - The Best of Steely Dan album cover

Buy STEELY DAN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1993

1. Reelin' in the Years (4:37)
2. Rikki Don't Lose That Number (4:32)
3. Peg (3:56)
4. FM (5:05)
5. Hey Nineteen (5:04)
6. Deacon Blues (7:31)
7. Black Friday (3:39)
8. Bodhisattva (5:17)
9. Do It Again (5:56)
10. Haitian Divorce (5:50)
11. My Old School (5:46)
12. Midnight Cruiser (4:07)
13. Babylon Sisters (5:50)
14. Kid Charlemagne (4:38)
15. Dirty Work (3:08)
16. Josie (4:30)

Search STEELY DAN Then And Now - The Best of Steely Dan lyrics

Search STEELY DAN Then And Now - The Best of Steely Dan tabs

Remastered. MCA International 10967. Re-released in 2000.

Thanks to Matti for the addition
and to Matti for the last updates

STEELY DAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy STEELY DAN Then And Now - The Best of Steely Dan Music

THEN & NOW -Remastered BEST OF STEELY DANTHEN & NOW -Remastered BEST OF STEELY DAN
UNIVERSAL VICTOR
0 result found for "STEELY DAN"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy STEELY DAN music online Buy STEELY DAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for STEELY DAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

STEELY DAN Then And Now - The Best of Steely Dan ratings distribution

STEELY DAN Then And Now - The Best of Steely Dan reviews

Review by Matti
COLLABORATOR Neo-Prog Team
4 stars I never argue about the addition of a band even if I never thought of it as Prog (or Prog Related), at least as long as the band in question is enjoyed by me. Quite the contrary: I'd welcome dozens of innovative pop musicians into PA! Anyway, STEELY DAN seems to have a very strong respect - a notable classic status - among the self-respective listeners.

To me STEELY DAN has always been, and still is, best approached by 'The Best Of' -mentality instead of collecting several albums.This compilation with the hilarious Car-Stonehenge cover picture is a fine overview of this jazz-flavoured pop band. These 16 tracks are more or less their best known songs but for once I can say those are the very ones I like the best. 'Rikki Don't Lose That Number', 'Hey Nineteen', Babylon Sisters', 'Kid Charlemagne' and other hits never lose their power. It's music with a groove that makes you feel happy. There are also some tracks that aren't in my favourite list, but all in all one couldn't have a better introduction to STEELY DAN.

Post a review of STEELY DAN "Then And Now - The Best of Steely Dan"