JOURNEY INTO THE COSMIC INFERNO

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Acid Mothers Temple Journey Into The Cosmic Inferno album cover

Buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Music
Studio Album, released in 2008

1. 1st Movement: Cosmic Inferno's Gate (8:53)
2. 2nd Movement: Master Of The Cosmic Inferno-Heart Of Earth (22:53)
3. 3rd Movement: Cosmic Blood Feast (4:33)
4. 4th Movement: Ecstacy Into The Cosmic Inferno (15:05)
5. 5th Movement: Usisi (8:20)
6. 6th Movement: Shalom Cosmic Inferno (8:33)

Search ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Journey Into The Cosmic Inferno lyrics

Search ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Journey Into The Cosmic Inferno tabs

- Tabata Mitsuru / Bass, voice, acoustic guitar, guitar (torotiseshell), percussion
- Shimura Koji / drums, percussion, latino cool
- Pikachu / drums, voice, taiko, percussion, keyboards, acoustic guitar, bouzouki, cosmic shaman
- Kawabata Makoto / guitar, huydy gurdy, bouzouki, sitar, electric sitar, organ, glockenspiel, ney, hyotan shamisen, percussion, voice, speed guru
- Higashi Hiroshi / synthesizer, alto recorder, percussion, voice, dancin' king

Very Friendly VF046CD 2008

Thanks to anael for the addition

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Journey Into The Cosmic Inferno Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
New Geocentric World ofNew Geocentric World of
Squealer 2001
La Novia [LP] [RE-ISSUE LIMITED PRESSING IN DELUXE GATEFOLD]La Novia [LP] [RE-ISSUE LIMITED PRESSING IN DELUXE GATEFOLD]
Prophase Music 2012
Have You Seen the Other Side of the SkyHave You Seen the Other Side of the Sky
Extra tracks
Nod & Smile Records 2015
Vinyl$34.99

More places to buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE music online Buy ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Journey Into The Cosmic Inferno ratings distribution

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE Journey Into The Cosmic Inferno reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych Team
3 stars YOHKOSO JIGOKU NO ITCHOHME E (Welcome to the Entrance of Inferno). Pikachu says as above and laughs weirdly (cutely? :-P).

1st Movement - Cosmic Inferno's Gate...that's the start of Journey Into The Cosmic Inferno(I wonder there is Inferno in the cosmos... :-P). A solemn keyboard solo can take us to the outer world...with a bewitching sitar and inorganic percussion sounds. Just in Japan is a river named SANZU NO KAWA toward the entrance of the heaven and the hell, and in the first half of the movement we can feel like riding a boat on Sanzu river. The latter half has confusion and dilapidation as the river should be rough and stomy, with our feeling so anxious about the future.

2nd Movement - Master Of The Cosmic Inferno is the masterpiece of this album. Makoto's heavy guitar explosion can punch us strongly away. Wow, that's absolutely the Inferno absorbing us deeply! Pikachu's eccentric words (HAMAYARAWA IKISHICHIBA SUBARASHIKI JIGOKU UCHU...meant wonderful cosmic inferno?) add more and more weirdness and heaviness to the sound. Complete improvisational battles with each instrument go after her unearthly laughing. Causion! Exactly raging inferno about 14 minutes! Don't be burned by the fire!

2nd Movement - Heart Of Earth is an illusion of the earth's pulse. The earth under the Inferno has palpitations, expressed by Pikachu's sensual whisper. Already we have dived under the thick ground...? Indeed we can't breathe enough. At any rate, I consider in this album Pikachu is the most active and brilliant with her voice and illusion.

3rd Movement - Cosmic Blood Feast can let us dream for a moment. Glittering percussions and her laughing with pleasure (I feel) go round and round. A beautiful smile...isn't it?

4th Movement - Ecstasy Into The Cosmic Inferno is again an improvisational one. Speed Guru Makoto can make his guitar growl loudly and blow like a typhoon. And there Pikachu's fine but aggressive voice is added...all are messed up. Wait, the movement is exactly a song. Under such a condition they can construct a music...wonderful I wanna say...ha-haa!

What should 5th Movement - Usisi mean? Oxen? Laugh or chuckle? This may have various meanings. After the storm with hellish sounds, we should laugh calmly on the back of an ox. Don't be tired...The Cosmic Inferno won't end...we chuckle in spite of ourselves, don't we? :-)

Really? Real shalom? At 6th Movement - Shalom Cosmic Inferno we may want to say that. Our mind and body has been already broken, burnt by previous movements and can't make re-union. However, the Comic Inferno will NEVER end...surely come again in front of us... and we must be absorbed forever...LOL.

By the way, can you feel weirdness or horror in the sleeve? At least for me NO. All members seem to be very happy and enjoying. Now, after listening to the album from start to finish, it's no use crying over spilled milk.

Good luck! :-)

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#215286) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Post a review of ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE "Journey Into The Cosmic Inferno"