Keith Emerson

12 Murderock, Pt. 1 1:25
13 Murderock, Pt. 2 1:58
14 Murderock, Pt. 3 1:21
15 Murderock, Pt. 4 2:46

- Michael Shepard / Bass, Guitar, Vocals, Vocals (Background)
- Derek Wilson / Drums
- Tom Nicol / Drums
- Keith Emerson / Synthesizer, Performer, Arranger, Keyboards, Conductor
- Doreen Chanter / Vocals, Vocals (Background)

1984: Cinevox MDF345

Thanks to mandrakeroot for the addition

Buy KEITH EMERSON Murderock- Uccide A Passo Di Danza Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Keith Emerson Band Featuring Marc BonillaKeith Emerson Band Featuring Marc Bonilla
Varese Vintage 2009
Cinevox Italy 2013
Off The Shelf: Remastered Edition /  Keith EmersonOff The Shelf: Remastered Edition / Keith Emerson
Emerson Plays EmersonEmerson Plays Emerson
Cherry Red 2017
Nighthawks: Original Motion Picture SoundtrackNighthawks: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Varese Sarabande 2016
With the NiceWith the Nice
Polygram Records 1990

More places to buy KEITH EMERSON music online Buy KEITH EMERSON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

KEITH EMERSON Murderock- Uccide A Passo Di Danza ratings distribution

KEITH EMERSON Murderock- Uccide A Passo Di Danza reviews

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
3 stars Don't go in the shower!

Murderrock is the title of an Italian film for which the present album is the official soundtrack. I have not seen the film (which I'm guessing is some kind of horror movie), but I was positively surprised with the high quality music found here. Of course I am a massive fan of Emerson, Lake & Palmer, but I was never much impressed with Emerson's solo output until I came across this very nice soundtrack album. The best that I have so far heard from Emerson's solo works (not counting the Keith Emerson Band).

If you are a fan Alan Parsons Project you might like this album which has a similar mixture of electronic instrumentals and vocal numbers featuring different singers. The vocal numbers are certainly a bit on the cheesy side, but the instrumentals are mostly great! Some themes recur throughout the album.

I enjoy this!

Post a review of KEITH EMERSON "Murderock- Uccide A Passo Di Danza"