GETTING IN THE MOOD

Mandrill Getting In The Mood album cover

Buy MANDRILL Music
Studio Album, released in 1980

1. When You Shake (4.13)
2. My Kind Of Girl (My Girl) (3.47)
3. Getting In The Mood (5.15)
4. Dance Of Love (5.05)
5. Feeling Good (3.06)
6. Love Made Me Over (4.52)
7. Lo Siento Mucho (I'm Very Sorry) (5.21)
8. Coming Home (5.51)

- Dougie Rodriguez / guitar
- Claude Coffee Cave / keyboards
- Fudgie Kae Solomon / bass
- Neftali Santiago / drums

LP Artista AL 9527 (1980)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

MANDRILL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MANDRILL Getting In The Mood Music

ARISTA
Vinyl$8.99 (used)
LP mandrill ~ USD $15.51
LP mandrill is ~ USD $15.51

More places to buy MANDRILL music online Buy MANDRILL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MANDRILL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MANDRILL Getting In The Mood ratings distribution

MANDRILL Getting In The Mood reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
1 stars Unlike their previous album, this scandalous piece of crap was not hiding behind a deceptive artwork and title, and we have a disgusting disco album in all its splendour aptly/badly named Getting' Into The Mood (for puking, maybe???). Not that Mandrill was doing worse than groups like EW&F, K&tG or Chic, but we arte a far cry from their early superb works. Grandeur et decadence: a textbook case.

Just read my review of their preceding album and multiply the negative traits and multiply by five and you've got an idea how bad this album is. Sure with the years and decades having gone by, this type of dance music sounds almost listenable, but it is only because the 8°0's & 90's dance scene stinks some 20 times worse than the disco fad did. Avoid at all costs: if I took the time to write this review, it's so you avoid such bad moves. All remunerative thanks for my precious time-sacrifice can be forwarded to me via the PA admins. Don't forget to be generous, even if I only rented the album, and returned it with a nice lump of dung spread of the each side's grooves.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#287944) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Post a review of MANDRILL "Getting In The Mood"