I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES

Queen I Want to Break Free / Machines album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. I Want To Break Free
2. Machines (or 'Back To Humans')

Total Time ?

- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7 Vinyl EMI QUEEN 2
12 Vinyl EMI 12QUEEN 2

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines Music

QUEEN 7" SINGLE - I WANT TO BREAK FREE/MACHINES (OR BACK TO HUMANS) USD $0.97 [0 bids]
QUEEN 'I Want To Break Free' 2009 EU CD Single - 'Machines' - Card Cover - New USD $18.30 [0 bids]
QUEEN -1984 -I WANT TO BREAK FREE /MACHINES -QUEEN 2 USD $6.48 [0 bids]
QUEEN I Want To Break Free b/w Machines 45 rpm 7" 1984 Capitol B 5350 Jukebox USD $6.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen . I Want to Break Free / Machines . picture sleeve . UK . 1984 EMI 45 rpm USD $12.19 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines 45 USD $7.59 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines EMI RECORDS 7" VINYL Free UK Post USD $13.74 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free / Machines 7" JAPAN WHITE LABEL PROMO 45, NM VINYL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN: I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES (OR BACK TO HUMANS) 45 RPM MAY SLEEVE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN i want to break free / machines ULTRA RARE GUATEMALA PRESS 1984 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen 80s POP ROCK FREDDIE 45 I Want to Break Free / Machines USD $24.98 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN "I Want to Break Free/Machines (or Back to Humans)" Capitol USD $4.00 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN SINGLES COLLECTION #2-I WANT TO BREAK FREE & MACHINES (or Back to Humans) USD $11.95 Buy It Now 20 days
VG QUEEN - I want to break free / Machines (or 'Back to humans') 7" single P/S USD $3.89 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN 7" used single record I WANT TO BREAK FREE machines for back to humans USD $7.76 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN, I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES, 1984 7"x45rpm RECORD PIC SLV USD $7.63 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free 7" Brian May Sleeve, B/W Machines Back To Humans, Qu USD $15.28 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(8%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(17%)

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I Want to Break Free / Machines"