I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES

Queen I Want to Break Free / Machines album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. I Want To Break Free
2. Machines (or 'Back To Humans')

Total Time ?

7 Vinyl EMI QUEEN 2
12 Vinyl EMI 12QUEEN 2

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines Music

Queen - I Want To Break Free / Machines (or Back To Humans) - EMI Queen-2 Ex USD $7.65 Buy It Now 1 day
7" Queen I Want To Break Free / Machine EMS17452 EMI Japan Vinyl PROMO USD $1.00 [1 bids]
QUEEN:CD-MINI,I Want To Break Free-Machines (Or Back To Humans)-It's A Hard Life USD $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES (OR BACK TO HUMANS) 1984 QUEEN 2 EMI 7" USD $2.64 [0 bids]
QUEEN i want to break free*machines (or Back To Humans) 1984 UK EMI PS 45 USD $9.29 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE 1984 / MACHINES. 7" SINGLE EMI QUEEN 2 USD $1.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN I Want To Break Free 7" Freddie Ps, Gold Lettering, B/W Machines Or Back T USD $13.27 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines 45 USD $7.42 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN: I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES (OR BACK TO HUMANS) 45 RPM MAY SLEEVE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 8 days
45 RPM RECORD QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES CAPITOL RECORDS USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free b/w Machines B 5350 7" 45rpm Vinyl VG++ PS USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen ?- I Want To Break Free/Machines Factory Sample 12inch Single - 12QUEEN2 USD $18.59 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN I want to break free / Machines Ex CANADA 1984 PS CAPITOL 45 7" USD $15.15 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free & Machines (Or Back To Humans) PICTURE SLEEVE 7" 45 USD $5.21 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen I Want To Break Free 7" EMI QUEEN2 EX 1984 I Want To Break Free/Machines USD $8.62 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen 80s POP ROCK FREDDIE 45 I Want to Break Free / Machines USD $24.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free / Machines (or Back To Humans) - EMI QUEEN-2 Ex USD $7.29 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN 45 " I Want To Break Free / Machines " CAPITOL Canada 1984' USD $7.57 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN - I WANT TO BREAK FREE - MACHINES - 45 RPM RECORD - IN VG CONDITION USD $4.00 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN (7") I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES [1984 GERMAN EMI VINYL SINGLE 45 P/S] USD $12.00 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(7%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I Want to Break Free / Machines"