I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES

Queen I Want to Break Free / Machines album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. I Want To Break Free
2. Machines (or 'Back To Humans')

Total Time ?

- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7 Vinyl EMI QUEEN 2
12 Vinyl EMI 12QUEEN 2

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines Music

Queen CD Single Card Sleeve I Want to Break Free /Machines (Or Back to Humans) USD $8.85 Buy It Now 5h 8m
QUEEN I Want To Break Free b/w Machines 45 rpm 7" 1984 Capitol B 5350 Jukebox USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free/Machines - Japanese Picture Sleeve PS 7" single USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN:CD-MINI,I Want To Break Free-Machines (Or Back To Humans)-It's A Hard Life USD $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free 7" Freddie Ps, Gold Lettering, B/W Machines Or Back T USD $13.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen I want to Break Free/ Machines(or "back to Humans") US PS 7 " Capitol 1984 USD $4.25 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines 45 USD $7.45 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN-I WANT TO BREAK FREE/MACHINES (DUTCH PRESS) USD $6.49 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN-I WANT TO BREAK FREE/MACHINES (DUTCH PRESS) USD $6.49 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines EMI RECORDS 7" VINYL Free UK Post USD $13.80 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen ?- I Want To Break Free/Machines Factory Sample 12inch Single - 12QUEEN2 USD $26.02 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - I Want To Break Free / Machines 12" Maxi Single 1984 A1/B1 Mint USD $16.91 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free & Machines (Or Back To Humans) PICTURE SLEEVE 7" 45 USD $7.48 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen I Want To Break Free 7" EMI QUEEN2 EX 1984 I Want To Break Free/Machines USD $8.45 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen 80s POP ROCK FREDDIE 45 I Want to Break Free / Machines USD $24.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free / Machines (or Back To Humans) - EMI QUEEN-2 Ex USD $7.15 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN 7" used single record I WANT TO BREAK FREE machines for back to humans USD $7.80 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free-Machines EMI 7" 1984 USD $3.89 Buy It Now 24 days
QUEEN I want to break free / Machines...NM- CANADA ORIG 1984 PS 45 Pic sleeve USD $14.82 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(7%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I Want to Break Free / Machines"