I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES

Queen I Want to Break Free / Machines album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. I Want To Break Free
2. Machines (or 'Back To Humans')

Total Time ?

- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7 Vinyl EMI QUEEN 2
12 Vinyl EMI 12QUEEN 2

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines Music

QUEEN - I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES (OR BACK TO HUMANS) 1984 QUEEN 2 EMI 7" USD $2.62 [0 bids]
QUEEN:CD-MINI,I Want To Break Free-Machines (Or Back To Humans)-It's A Hard Life USD $19.95 Buy It Now 22h 5m
QUEEN: I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES (OR BACK TO HUMANS) 45 RPM MAY SLEEVE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN I Want To Break Free 7" Freddie Ps, Gold Lettering, B/W Machines Or Back T USD $13.18 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen I Want To Break Free(Extended) 12"WHITE PC UK ORIG 1984 EMI Machines VINYL USD $6.58 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines EMI RECORDS 7" VINYL Free UK Post USD $13.98 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN-I WANT TO BREAK FREE/MACHINES (DUTCH PRESS) USD $6.58 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES blue emi queen 2....... 45rpm / rock USD $8.57 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE 1984 / MACHINES. 7" SINGLE EMI QUEEN 2 USD $3.96 [0 bids]
Queen ?- I Want To Break Free/Machines Factory Sample 12inch Single - 12QUEEN2 USD $26.36 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE/MACHINES (INSTRUMENTAL) 45 RPM VINYL RECORD PIC SLE USD $15.00 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free & Machines (Or Back To Humans) PICTURE SLEEVE 7" 45 USD $5.46 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen I Want To Break Free 7" EMI QUEEN2 EX 1984 I Want To Break Free/Machines USD $8.56 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen 80s POP ROCK FREDDIE 45 I Want to Break Free / Machines USD $24.98 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES emi / queen 2 p/s blue label USD $8.57 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free / Machines (or Back To Humans) - EMI QUEEN-2 Ex USD $7.24 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN 7" used single record I WANT TO BREAK FREE machines for back to humans USD $7.90 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen I want to break free / machines.. 7" vinyl 45 rpm Philippines g USD $14.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Machines / I Want To Break Free - 7" 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN (7") I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES [1984 GERMAN EMI VINYL SINGLE 45 P/S] USD $12.00 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free 7" Brian May Sleeve, B/W Machines Back To Humans, Que USD $19.77 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen CD Single Card Sleeve I Want to Break Free /Machines (Or Back to Humans) USD $11.87 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(7%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I Want to Break Free / Machines"