I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD

Queen

Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4:26)
2. The Hitman (4:58)
3. Lost Opportunity (3:52)

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad lyrics

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

CD Parlophone

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad Music

I'm Going Slightly MadI'm Going Slightly Mad
Import · Single
EMI
I'm Going Slightly Mad By Queen (0001-01-01)I'm Going Slightly Mad By Queen (0001-01-01)
EMI / Parlophone
I'm Going Slightly Mad - GatefoldI'm Going Slightly Mad - Gatefold
Parlophone
Vinyl$29.99 (used)
I'm Going Slightly MadI'm Going Slightly Mad
Parlophone
Vinyl$149.99

Queen CD single (CD5 / 5") I'm Going Slightly Mad UK CDQUEEN17 E.M.I. 1991 USD $25.30 Buy It Now 12h 16m
Queen - I'm going slightly mad 7" vinyl USD $1.22 [0 bids]
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" Vinyl USD $29.56 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad CASSETTE UK Parlophone 1991 2 Track (Tcqueen17) USD $6.16 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN - I'm going slightly mad 1991 UK 7" EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $2.46 [0 bids]
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad - Shaped 7 Inch Picture Disc USD $43.20 Buy It Now 4 days
N191-23/3P24 SONGWORDS, QUEEN : I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD USD $4.01 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN: I'm Going Slightly Mad c/w The Hitman (REMASTERED CD)-FREE SHIPPING- USD $12.95 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN -I'm Going Slightly Mad- UK Shaped Picture Disc in Printed PVC Sleeve USD $54.30 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad 3 track CD single 1991 USD $6.17 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad Dutch 1991 Parlophone CD USD $12.33 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Gold Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $86.39 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $74.05 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" UNCUT PICTURE DISC PROMO LP Freddie Mercury USD $179.99 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad - 1991 UK/Dutch 3-track maxi CD - FREE UK P+P USD $18.50 Buy It Now 15 days
1991 QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD UK 7" SINGLE SHAPED PICTURE DISC VINYL RECORD USD $61.70 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad 7" Vinyl Single Parlophone Label (Ex) plays ok USD $16.03 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad / The Hitman 7" Vinyl Jukebox Centre EMI QUEEN 17 USD $8.63 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" USD $27.15 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad UK Gatefold 12" Vinyl Single USD $30.85 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad Europe 12" Vinyl USD $27.14 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD UK 1991 7" SHAPED PICTURE DISC VINYL USD $43.19 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad 7" Single A1U B1U Pressing - EX USD $24.67 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(64%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(21%)

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I'm Going Slightly Mad"