I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD

Queen

Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4:26)
2. The Hitman (4:58)
3. Lost Opportunity (3:52)

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad lyrics

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

CD Parlophone

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad Music

I'm Going Slightly MadI'm Going Slightly Mad
Import · Single
EMI
I'm Going Slightly Mad By Queen (0001-01-01)I'm Going Slightly Mad By Queen (0001-01-01)
EMI / Parlophone
I'm Going Slightly Mad - GatefoldI'm Going Slightly Mad - Gatefold
Parlophone
Vinyl$29.99 (used)
I'm Going Slightly MadI'm Going Slightly Mad
Parlophone
Vinyl$149.99

Queen / Freddie Mercury I'm Going Slightly Mad (UK) CD Single USD $12.23 Buy It Now 14h 51m
Queen CD single (CD5 / 5") I'm Going Slightly Mad UK CDQUEEN17 E.M.I. 1991 USD $29.66 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN-INNUENDO- 2011 REMASTER "I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD" "THE SHOW MUST GO ON" USD $3.94 [1 bids]
QUEEN - I'm going slightly mad 1991 UK 7" EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $2.62 [0 bids]
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad CASSETTE 2 Track (Tcqueen17) UK Parlophone USD $6.58 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN I`M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD / THE HITMAN 7" VINYL SINGLE JUKE BOX READY USD $9.15 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad UK shaped picture disc vinyl record QUEENPD17 USD $57.96 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad UK CD single (CD5 / 5") CDQUEEN17 E.M.I. 1991 USD $35.56 Buy It Now 7 days
45RPM Record - 1991 Queen 'I'm going slightly mad/ The Hitman' USD $7.90 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Gold Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $92.30 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $79.11 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" UNCUT PICTURE DISC PROMO LP Freddie Mercury USD $179.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad - 1991 UK/Dutch 3-track maxi CD - FREE UK P+P USD $19.77 Buy It Now 13 days
1991 QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD UK 7" SINGLE SHAPED PICTURE DISC VINYL RECORD USD $65.92 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad - Shaped 7 Inch Picture Disc USD $46.16 Buy It Now 19 days
1991 QUEEN - I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD UK 12" GATEFOLD SINGLE VINYL RECORD USD $32.96 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad / The Hitman 1991 7" VINYL - NM/EX+ USD $11.86 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" USD $29.01 Buy It Now 22 days
AS NEW! MINT! EX/EX! QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD SHAPED PICTURE PIC DISC USD $42.19 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad Dutch 1991 Parlophone CD USD $13.17 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN i'm going slightly mad SHAPED PICTURE DISC USD $32.96 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN -I'm Going Slightly Mad- UK Shaped Picture Disc in Printed PVC Sleeve USD $58.01 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(69%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I'm Going Slightly Mad"