I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD

Queen

Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4:26)
2. The Hitman (4:58)
3. Lost Opportunity (3:52)

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

CD Parlophone

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad Music

QUEEN: Innuendo (1991, Hollywood) I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD,THE SHOW MUST GO ON++ USD $16.98 Buy It Now 25m 36s
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD 45 RECORD RE2 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN vinyl single shaped PICTURE DISC. I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD FREDDIE MERCURY USD $79.02 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN vinyl 12" single gatefold I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD FREDDIE MERCURY USD $52.68 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN -I'm Going Slightly Mad- UK Shaped Picture Disc in Printed PVC Sleeve USD $65.84 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad UK cassette single TCQUEEN17 EMI 1991 USD $16.46 Buy It Now 4 days
I'm Going Slightly Mad - Gatefold Queen 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK USD $28.91 Buy It Now 4 days
I'm Going Slightly Mad Queen UK 7" vinyl single record QUEEN17 PARLOPHONE 1991 USD $23.64 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen-12 inch vinyl singles, Innuendo,Show Must Go On & I'm Going Slightly Mad USD $117.21 [0 bids]
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Sealed 7" Picture Disk USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad UK shaped picture disc vinyl record QUEENPD17 USD $64.47 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen CD single (CD5 / 5") I'm Going Slightly Mad UK CDQUEEN17 E.M.I. 1991 USD $19.10 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN POSTER PAGE 1991 I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD VIDEO SHOOT FREDDIE MERCURY F12 USD $9.21 Buy It Now 7 days
I'm Going Slightly Mad - Queen 12" Vinyl Gatefold (Freddie Mercury) USD $32.93 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen, Innuendo I'm Going Slightly Mad Limited Edition Shaped Picture Disc USD $32.93 [0 bids]
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad - 1991 UK/Dutch 3-track maxi CD - FREE UK P+P USD $19.74 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen ?- I'm Going Slightly Mad RARE VINYL, 12", Single gatefold sleeve USD $65.85 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen / Freddie Mercury I'm Going Slightly Mad (UK) CD Single USD $12.37 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD EP GATEFOLD PARLOPHONE EX CONDITION USD $29.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" USD $24.63 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD - SHAPED PICTURE DISC VINYL USD $32.91 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(56%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(19%)

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I'm Going Slightly Mad"