THE SHOW MUST GO ON / KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI QUEEN19

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN The Show Must Go On / Keep Yourself Alive Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 1994
Innuendo [2 LP]Innuendo [2 LP]
Hollywood Records 2015
Vinyl$7.55
0 result found for "QUEEN"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results
More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN The Show Must Go On / Keep Yourself Alive ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(43%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(43%)

QUEEN The Show Must Go On / Keep Yourself Alive reviews

Review by clarke2001
4 stars One of the last Queen's (and EMI's as well ) single recordings in the analog format; this one is a swan song of my beloved band. I'm not counting the grave digging later, or a half a band maintaining the name, sorry for being nasty.

I have mixed feelings about it. 'The Show Must Go On' needs no special presentation, it's a great rock song that many of us (I dare to say all of us) know well. If you love QUEEN, it will probably have a certain emotional value for you. It's a good final chapter (that turned out not to be absolutely final), but the choice of B side is puzzling me: it's an old song, or should I say ancient from this perspective, 'Keep Yourself Alive'. Again a song which I love. And a first Queen's single too! However, it's present on half a dozen different singles, both as an A or B side, was it really necessary to repeat it again after 20 years? Another money-induced release? Quite possible, but I like to believe it's done with a purpose and in a way it's very symbolic - the first and the last song of the band. A bitter test in my mouth. And jokes aside, in given contest of Freddie's condition during the 'Innuendo' sessions the title 'Keep Yourself Alive' looks a bad, morbid joke. So the circle it might be complete, but certainly is not making myself happy. Four stars for this symbolical issue, a landmark of the band's edges, but also touching some of the very essence.

Post a review of QUEEN "The Show Must Go On / Keep Yourself Alive"