THE SHOW MUST GO ON / KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI QUEEN19

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN The Show Must Go On / Keep Yourself Alive Music

Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 1995
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.16
ROYAL T dance 45 YOU OUGHTA BE A BEAUTY QUEEN ~BIRDIE M- Detroit US $6.24 Buy It Now 29m 38s
EURYTHMICS THE KING AND QUEEN OF AMERICA UK RCA 4 TRACK 1990 CD US $3.23 [0 bids]
33m 29s
LOLEATTA HOLLOWAY Queen Of The Night LP Gold Mind GA-9501 VG+ WLP DJ PROMO Vinyl US $6.79 Buy It Now 33m 33s
QUEEN A KIND OF MAGIC JAPAN JAPANESE PRESSED CD ALBUM BONUS TRACKS EXC US $12.98 Buy It Now 35m 3s
QUEEN THE WORKS JAPAN JAPANESE PRESSED CD ALBUM RED FACE NO BARCODE Nr MINT US $16.23 Buy It Now 35m 18s
Queen Sarah Saturday : Drag (Thirsty Ear 45) US $5.00 Buy It Now 36m 30s
Heart Little Queen and Dreamboat Annie Vinyl Ann Wilson Nancy Wilson US $22.50 Buy It Now 36m 59s
THE KING & QUEEN OF JAZZ ART TATUM MARY LOU WILLIAMS US $14.99 Buy It Now 38m 45s
Oliver Sain 45 Party Hearty / She's A Disco Queen ~ Abet VG+ (soul) US $5.46 Buy It Now 39m 20s
queen latifah limited edition cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 40m 49s
LYDIA LUNCH - QUEEN OF SIAM NEW CD US $27.30 Buy It Now 41m 12s
EX RARE 1971 WLP PROMO LP Album FREE LIVE re Bad Co. The Firm Queen PAUL RODGERS US $27.95 Buy It Now 42m 20s
Queen Pen All My Love ft Eric Williams (Blackstreet) Cassette Tape Single TESTED US $6.50 Buy It Now 42m 42s
queen latifah limited edition cd #2 US $19.99 Buy It Now 42m 42s
QUEEN JOHN DEACON KATE BUSH BAND MARK KNOPFLER ABBA CAROLE KING GENESIS 1979 US $13.56 [0 bids]
44m
QUEEN - BODY LANGUAGE - 7/45 - RARE MADE IN PORTUGAL - EX US $5.50 [0 bids]
55m 4s
Vintage Queen News Of The World 8 Track Tape Tested [LOOK] US $0.99 [0 bids]
58m 2s
FREDDIE MERCURY / QUEEN - I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU / LOVE KILLS - DJ PROMO REMIXES US $44.90 Buy It Now 59m 18s
Queen Rare Italy Single another one bites the dust1980 VG US $14.99 Buy It Now 59m 34s
Threads Grooves:little Queen - Heart US $16.90 Buy It Now 1h
QUEEN PEN ALL MY LOVE OUT OF PRINT CD SINGLE FEAT ERIC WILLIAMS BLACKSTREET US $1.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
ARETHA Queen of Soul:Atlantic ORIGINAL Recording 4CD BOX SET!!! US $59.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
The Dana Owens Album, Queen Latifah, Good US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
ARGO (Decca) UK Handel ROGER LORD Oboe Concertos MARRINER Queen of Sheba ZK-2 NM US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 7m
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS THE COSMOS ROCKS 2LP 180g SEALED US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
QUEEN - SHEER HEART ATTACK UK LP W/INNER VINYL NEAR MINT **L@@K MORE PICS** US $24.35 Buy It Now 1h 9m
ABBA Dancing Queen New Zealand Picture Cover 45 1976 US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - THE WORKS UK LP W/SLEEVE INNER A3/B2 VINYL EX+ **L@@K MORE PICS** US $19.47 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Made in Heaven, Queen, Good US $7.49 Buy It Now 1h 10m
CD LA REINE MARGOT / Queen Margot - BOF Soundtrack - GORAN BREGOVIC US $14.29 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Queen + Vanguard - Flash CD SINGLE - EP 0905I US $5.83 Buy It Now 1h 13m
QUEEN Freddie Mercury Bohemian Rhapsody IMPORT VINYL 7" 45rpm PS HARD ROCK PROG US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN THE WORKS RARE ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS 1984 EX-/EX- US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 15m
NEW: Queen of Soul: The Atlantic Recordings [Box] by Aretha Franklin FREE SHIP US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
QUEEN INNUENDO 7" VINYL SINGLE FROM SPAIN RARE US $24.35 [0 bids]
DUST JUNKYS Living In The Pocket Of A Drug Queen 7" G/Fold Ps, Bob Power Unedit US $8.10 Buy It Now 1h 24m
(DG296) The Live Ambient Workshop, My Queen Your Dream - 2005 DJ CD US $4.86 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Queen Radio Ga Ga 12" Vinyl US $12.98 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Queen Jazz Embossed Album Cover G-Fold Electra 6E-166 Stereo 1978 Mustapha, Fat US $5.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN & DAVID BOWIE Under Pressure 3 Track CD Single US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h 30m
EURYTHMICS The King And Queen Of America 7" German Issue Vinyl Single, Ps, B/W US $8.10 Buy It Now 1h 31m
QUEEN & DAVID BOWIE Under Pressure 4 Track Digi CD Single US $11.35 Buy It Now 1h 31m
EURYTHMICS The King And Queen Of America 7" Ps, B/W See No Evil, Da 23 (Ex-/Ex) US $8.10 Buy It Now 1h 31m
EVA DAHLGREN Ingenting 7" Ps, B/W If I Was The Queen, Hgp 156 (Sticker On Sleev US $8.10 Buy It Now 1h 31m
The Smiths The Queen Is Dead 25th Anniversary Ed 10" Record Store Day 2011 NEW US $64.95 Buy It Now 1h 33m
QUEEN "A Night at the Opera" RM w/ Bonus Tracks Hollywood/HR-61065-2 (CD, 1991) US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Queen Self Titled Debut Album 1973 Electra Records EKS 75064 Stereo Keep Yoursel US $6.99 [0 bids]
Smile CD Ghost of a Smile rare OOP Queen Brian May US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
THE CORONATION OF HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH 1953 LP EDWARD GERMAN FFRR LONDON US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 38m
QUEEN SINGLE KILLER QUEEN REINA MATADORA SPANISH UNIQUE COVER 1974 US $70.00 Buy It Now 1h 42m
QUEEN Another one bites the dust / Don't try suicide US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 43m
MARCIA BALL. CIRCUIT QUEEN. (her first album) US $6.50 [0 bids]
HEART Little Queen 7" US $8.10 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Queen The Game Elecktra 1980 5E-513 Stereo with lyrics Another One Bites The Dus US $6.99 [0 bids]
REGGAE/SKA 7" DERRICK MORGAN - I FOUND A QUEEN/IT'S TRUE MY DARLING* ISLAND* MP3 US $14.60 [0 bids]
Queen Ida And Her Zydeco Band Caught In the Act Vinyl LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 53m
CANADA 1980s ROCK 45 RPM QUEEN : NEED YOUR LOVING TONIGHT + ROCK IT (PRIME JIVE) US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
QUEEN CD ALBUMS X2 INC THE MIRACLE AND A KIND OF MAGIC US $3.23 [0 bids]
Queen: The Music of Dinah Washington by Dinah Washington (CD, Aug-2004, Verve) US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
JOHN TRAVOLTA OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN Summer Nights 7" B/W Rock N Roll Party Queen B US $6.48 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Queen-Flash's Theme AKA Flash (VG+) Promo US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 3m
46664 PART 2 - LONG WALK TO FREEDOM - NELSON MANDELA- BONO- QUEEN- JIMMY CLIF-CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS DOUBLE ALBUM PICTURES INNER SLEEVES X 2, FAIR CONDITION US $3.23 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Queen Greatest Hits - JAPAN 7A3 Matrix RED FACE CD NO BARCODE US $32.47 Buy It Now 2h 12m
LILAC TIME The Days Of The Week 7" Ps, B/W The Queen Of Heartless US $8.10 Buy It Now 2h 13m
LOVERBOY Queen Of The Broken Hearts 7" Double Pack, G/Fold Ps (Vg/Ex) + Other B US $8.10 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Queen - A Day at the Races LP NEW reissue US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
QUEEN LP Hot Space 1982 1st Press Japan P-11204 US $12.67 [1 bids]
Lot of 24 (8) Track Tapes Eagles Kiss Supertramp Styx Queen Pink Floyd Journey US $46.00 [16 bids]
MODERN ROMANCE Queen Of The Rapping Scene 7" Ps, B/W Can You Move Me-American M US $4.86 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Kelly Marie Disco Queen CD 1999 UK Import US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 36m
QUEEN - CRY ARGENTINA - VERY RARE - 2 CD US $69.99 [0 bids]
Bobby Darin 45, 2sided hit 'Splish Splash / Queen of The Hop', VG! US $1.50 [0 bids]
QUEEN '' JAZZ '' LP VG++ CND 1st PRESS W/ POSTER + COUPON ELEKTRA CANADA US $7.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN A Kind Of Magic 7" Ps, Dutch Issue, B/W A Dozen Red Roses For My Darling, US $11.35 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN Bicycle Race 7" Unique Ps, Rare Usa Issue In Censored Sleeve With Bikini US $30.84 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN Crazy Little Thing Called Love 7" Ps, Dutch Issue, B/W We Will Rock You-L US $8.10 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN Flash 7" Ps, B/W Football Fight, Emi 5126 (Vg/Vg, Vinyl Has Light Surface US $6.48 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN Hammer To Fall 7" Ps, Rare Issue With Silver Plastic Label, Edited Versio US $17.85 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN Hammer To Fall 7" Red Ps, Edited Version B/W Tear It Up, Queen 4 (Vinyl E US $14.60 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN I Want It All 7" Ps, B/W Hang On In There, Queen 10 (Ex-/Ex) US $8.10 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN I Want It All 7" Ps, German Issue, B/W Hang On In There, 006-20 3360 7 US $9.73 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN I Want It All 7" Ps, Plastic Label, B/W Hang On In There, Queen 10 US $9.73 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN I Want To Break Free 7" Freddie Ps, Gold Lettering, B/W Machines (Or Back US $16.23 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN It'S A Hard Life 7" Rare Sleeve With Roger'S Head Super-Imposed, B/W Is T US $21.10 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN Killer Queen 7" B/W Flick Of The Wrist, Emi 2229 (Ex-/Ex- Vinyl Has Light US $11.35 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN Killer Queen 7" Orig 1974 French Issue, Unique Ps, B/W Flick Of The Wrist US $66.57 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN One Vision 7" Ps, Dutch Issue With Lyrics On Back, B/W Blurred Vision, 00 US $12.98 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN Save Me 7" Orig Uk Pressing Vinyl Single, Ps, B/W Let Me Entertain You, E US $9.73 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN Scandal 7" Ps, B/W My Life Has Been Saved, Queen 14 US $11.35 Buy It Now 2h 49m
1980 Queen Flash Gordon AKA Flash / Football Fight 45 rpm 7" Vinyl Asylum-elec US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 49m
QUEEN 3xCassette Lot CLASSIC QUEEN Hard Rock JAZZ FREDDIE MERCURY 20 Years 1978 US $7.77 [0 bids]
QUEEN In The Mirror CD MINI LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
REDBONE The Witch Queen Of New Orleans 7" Ps, Dutch Issue, B/W We Were All Woun US $9.73 Buy It Now 2h 50m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN The Show Must Go On / Keep Yourself Alive ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

QUEEN The Show Must Go On / Keep Yourself Alive reviews

Review by clarke2001
4 stars One of the last Queen's (and EMI's as well ) single recordings in the analog format; this one is a swan song of my beloved band. I'm not counting the grave digging later, or a half a band maintaining the name, sorry for being nasty.

I have mixed feelings about it. 'The Show Must Go On' needs no special presentation, it's a great rock song that many of us (I dare to say all of us) know well. If you love QUEEN, it will probably have a certain emotional value for you. It's a good final chapter (that turned out not to be absolutely final), but the choice of B side is puzzling me: it's an old song, or should I say ancient from this perspective, 'Keep Yourself Alive'. Again a song which I love. And a first Queen's single too! However, it's present on half a dozen different singles, both as an A or B side, was it really necessary to repeat it again after 20 years? Another money-induced release? Quite possible, but I like to believe it's done with a purpose and in a way it's very symbolic - the first and the last song of the band. A bitter test in my mouth. And jokes aside, in given contest of Freddie's condition during the 'Innuendo' sessions the title 'Keep Yourself Alive' looks a bad, morbid joke. So the circle it might be complete, but certainly is not making myself happy. Four stars for this symbolical issue, a landmark of the band's edges, but also touching some of the very essence.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#206967) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, March 13, 2009

Post a review of QUEEN "The Show Must Go On / Keep Yourself Alive"