THROUGH MY DOG'S EYES

4. Silent Door (02:48)
5. Bella Morte (02:24)
6. Nina (04:27)
7. Guardian (03:20)
8. Spider Shaped Leaves (04:56)
9. Bark Loud (04:55)

Search EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes lyrics

Search EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes tabs

- Davide Tiso / guitars
- Marco Minnemann / drums
- Guillermo Gonzalez / vocals

A concept album based on the life of a stray dog and the world seen through its eyes.

Thanks to Utukku for the addition

EPHEL DUATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes Music

Through My Dogs EyesThrough My Dogs Eyes
Earache Records 2009
Through My Dogs Eyes by Ephel Duath (2009-02-24)Through My Dogs Eyes by Ephel Duath (2009-02-24)
Earache Records
Through My Dogs Eyes-Limited by Ephel DuathThrough My Dogs Eyes-Limited by Ephel Duath
Imports

Ephel Duath "Through My Dog's Eyes" CD/DVD - NEW! USD $12.70 Buy It Now 2 days
EPHEL DUATH - Through My Dogs Eyes CD ** BRAND NEW : STILL SEALED ** USD $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
EPHEL DUATH - Through My Dogs Eyes CD ** Like New / Mint ** USD $10.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Ephel Duath: Through My Dog's Eyes Limited Edn. CD + DVD Set 2008 Bonus Film NEW USD $4.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Ephel Duath - Through My Dogs Eyes [CD New] USD $16.22 Buy It Now 7 days
Ephel Duath - Through My Dogs Eyes [Limited Edition: CD... - Ephel Duath CD FEVG USD $9.83 Buy It Now 7 days
30 Rock /Metal CD Lot: Ephel Duath - Through My Dog's Eyes CD + DVD Set 2008 NEW USD $39.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Ephel Duath "Through My Dog's Eyes" CD/DVD - NEW! USD $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Ephel Duath "Through My Dog's Eyes" CD - NEW! USD $12.70 Buy It Now 11 days
Through My Dog's Eyes 5055006536447 by Ephel Duath, CD with DVD, BRAND NEW USD $15.20 Buy It Now 16 days
Through My Dog's Eyes 5055006536416 by Ephel Duath, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $16.38 Buy It Now 16 days
Ephel Duath-Through My Dog's Eyes (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $13.40 Buy It Now 21 days
EPHEL DUATH-Through My Dog`S Eyes (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $10.98 Buy It Now 21 days
Through My Dogs Eyes [Limited Edition: CD +DVD] Ephel Duath Audio CD USD $12.69 Buy It Now 22 days
Through My Dogs Eyes - Ephel Duath (CD Used Very Good) USD $14.22 Buy It Now 23 days
EPHEL DUATH - THROUGH MY DOG'S EYES (CD+DVD) FREE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX!!! USD $12.99 Buy It Now 24 days
EPHEL DUATH - THROUGH MY DOG'S EYES FREE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX!!! USD $11.99 Buy It Now 24 days
EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes CD+DVD avant garde black/jazz/prog yakuza NEW USD $13.98 Buy It Now 24 days
Through My Dog's Eyes * by Ephel Duath. USD $19.68 Buy It Now 26 days
Ephel Duath - Through My Dogs Eyes [CD New] USD $11.85 Buy It Now 27 days
Through My Dogs Eyes - 2 DISC SET - Ephel Duath (2009, CD New) USD $13.96 Buy It Now 27 days
Through My Dogs Eyes Ephel Duath Audio CD USD $16.16 Buy It Now 28 days
Ephel Duath - Through My Dog's Eyes [Limited Edition] (CD+DVD 2009) USD $6.34 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy EPHEL DUATH music online Buy EPHEL DUATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes ratings distribution

EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars When i first heard this album i thought hmm.....who's trying too hard to sound like Frank Zappa? it really is, they sound like if Zappa went metal, and the concept is as barmy as anything Mr.Zappa would have made up, a concept album revolving round his dog, now as a guy who has recently lost a do ... (read more)

Report this review (#286237) | Posted by FarBeyondProg | Saturday, June 12, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars When i first listened through this album, i was very disappointed and felt genuinely let down. I listened to Breed and Guardian beforehand on their site, and was very impressed. Perhaps this is why i felt so let down. The reason i disliked this album at first was because it felt to me that instrum ... (read more)

Report this review (#200846) | Posted by YtseJam1 | Tuesday, January 27, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EPHEL DUATH "Through My Dog's Eyes "