THROUGH MY DOG'S EYES

4. Silent Door (02:48)
5. Bella Morte (02:24)
6. Nina (04:27)
7. Guardian (03:20)
8. Spider Shaped Leaves (04:56)
9. Bark Loud (04:55)

Search EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes lyrics

Search EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes tabs

- Davide Tiso / guitars
- Marco Minnemann / drums
- Guillermo Gonzalez / vocals

A concept album based on the life of a stray dog and the world seen through its eyes.

Thanks to Utukku for the addition

EPHEL DUATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes Music

Through My Dogs EyesThrough My Dogs Eyes
Earache Records 2009
Ephel Duath "Through My Dog's Eyes" CD/DVD - NEW! USD $15.62 Buy It Now 19h 5m
Through My Dogs Eyes by Ephel Duath Earache Records USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EPHEL DUATH - THROUGH MY DOGS EYES NEW CD USD $19.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Ephel Duath: Through My Dog's Eyes Limited Edn. CD + DVD Set 2008 Bonus Film NEW USD $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
EPHEL DUATH- "THROUGH MY DOGS EYES" CD/DVD LIMITED JAZZ ROCK USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Ephel Duath - Through My Dogs Eyes [CD New] USD $15.70 Buy It Now 4 days
EPHEL DUATH - THROUGH MY DOGS EYES-LIMITED (UK) NEW CD USD $17.86 Buy It Now 5 days
Ephel Duath - Through My Dogs Eyes-Limited CD USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Ephel Duath - Through My Dogs Eyes CD USD $18.79 Buy It Now 5 days
Through My Dog's Eyes' (Ltd.Edition) - Duath Ephel New & Sealed Compact Disc Fre USD $21.13 Buy It Now 8 days
Ephel Duath "Through My Dog's Eyes" CD/DVD - NEW! USD $6.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Ephel Duath "Through My Dog's Eyes" CD - NEW! USD $15.62 Buy It Now 9 days
Through My Dogs Eyes-Limited - Ephel Duath (2009, CD New) USD $14.84 Buy It Now 11 days
EPHEL DUATH - Through My Dog's Eyes (CD + DVD SET, 2009) Prog Black Metal, NEW USD $4.19 Buy It Now 17 days
Ephel Duath - Through My Dogs Eyes-Limited [CD New] USD $15.29 Buy It Now 21 days
Ephel Duath - Through My Dogs Eyes (CD New) USD $14.83 Buy It Now 21 days
Ephel Duath : Through My Dogs Eyes [Limited Edition: CD +DVD] (2CDs) (2009) USD $7.79 Buy It Now 22 days
EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes CD+DVD avant garde black/jazz/prog yakuza NEW USD $13.98 Buy It Now 23 days
Ephel Duath : Through My Dogs Eyes CD (2009) USD $4.60 Buy It Now 25 days
Ephel Duath- Through My Dogs Eyes CD quite bizarre, apparently in-appropriate USD $9.89 Buy It Now 28 days
Through My Dogs Eyes - Duath Ephel New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $22.09 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy EPHEL DUATH music online Buy EPHEL DUATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EPHEL DUATH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes ratings distribution

EPHEL DUATH Through My Dog's Eyes reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars When i first heard this album i thought hmm.....who's trying too hard to sound like Frank Zappa? it really is, they sound like if Zappa went metal, and the concept is as barmy as anything Mr.Zappa would have made up, a concept album revolving round his dog, now as a guy who has recently lost a do ... (read more)

Report this review (#286237) | Posted by FarBeyondProg | Saturday, June 12, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars When i first listened through this album, i was very disappointed and felt genuinely let down. I listened to Breed and Guardian beforehand on their site, and was very impressed. Perhaps this is why i felt so let down. The reason i disliked this album at first was because it felt to me that instrum ... (read more)

Report this review (#200846) | Posted by YtseJam1 | Tuesday, January 27, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EPHEL DUATH "Through My Dog's Eyes "