SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME

Drums - Jimmy Cobb
Piano - Wynton Kelly
Saxophone [Tenor] - Hank Mobley , John Coltrane
Trumpet - Miles Davis

7"vinyl: CBS CG 285.509 (The Netherlands)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

MILES DAVIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Kind Of Blue (Vinyl)Kind Of Blue (Vinyl)
Sony Legacy 2011
Vinyl$18.97
Sketches Of SpainSketches Of Spain
Remastered · Extra tracks
Columbia / Legacy 1997
Bitches BrewBitches Brew
Extra tracks · Remastered
Sony Legacy 1999
Miles Ahead (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)Miles Ahead (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Sony Legacy 2016
Birth of the CoolBirth of the Cool
Capitol Records 2001
The Best of Miles Davis & John Coltrane (1955-1961)The Best of Miles Davis & John Coltrane (1955-1961)
Sony Legacy 2001
Tokyo 1973Tokyo 1973
Iconography 2016
'Round About Midnight'Round About Midnight
Sony Legacy 2001
Miles Davis at Newport: 1955-1975: The Bootleg Series Vol. 4Miles Davis at Newport: 1955-1975: The Bootleg Series Vol. 4
Box set
Sony Legacy 2015
Columbia PC 8456 Miles Davis Someday my prince will Come Factory Sealed USD $45.00 Buy It Now 6h 35m
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Remastered LP Record 1990 Columbia Jazz USD $15.63 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Miles Davis lp NM Someday My Prince Will Come Near Mint ++ Vinyl USD $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Original 1950s 6-Eye USD $34.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS SEXTET SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAZZ LP WITH JOHN COLTRANE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP NEW MONO USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $25.83 Buy It Now 1 day
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 12"LP 45RPM 200gm Analogue Productions USD $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Columbia cd Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come sealed USD $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come LP Original MONO Columbia SIX EYE USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS: Someday My Prince will Come ANALOGUE Audiophile 200g 45rpm 2x LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday my Prince Will Come [w/obi] JAPAN NEW OLD STOCK SEALED LP USD $34.99 [0 bids]
MFSL Audiophile Miles Davis Someday my Prince will Come US LP MFSL-1-177 Japan USD $15.50 [2 bids]
Miles Davis Sextet ?- Someday My Prince Will Come mini LP Japan sicp1208 New USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS : SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (CD) sealed USD $8.90 Buy It Now 2 days
LP l MFSL l Miles Davis l Someday My Prince Will Come l MFSL Factory Sealed USD $387.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles davis - Someday My Prince Will Come (CD) Made in japan MFSL coltrane USD $1.04 [2 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Jan-1990, Col USD $3.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS:SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (1961 Album) Columbia CD Inc. Teo - NEW USD $2.61 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS: Someday My Prince Will Come LP (6-eye label, 3" clear taped seams, USD $60.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come USD $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles Davis vinyl LP album record Someday My Prince Will Come Dutch 466312-1 USD $20.92 Buy It Now 4 days
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 8456-STEREO 6-EYE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come Analogue Productions USD $44.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MFSL MFCD-828 Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis Sextet Longbox Sealed USD $124.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - CS 8456 - USD $9.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME +2-JAPAN BLU-SPEC CD2 D73 USD $21.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - CS 8456 - NM-/VG++ USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - MONO & STEREO (NEW 2CD) USD $6.15 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CD Columbia Brand New! USD $6.00 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME + 4 BONUS TRACKS-Import w/OBI CD D81 USD $21.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Columbia Legacy 1999 US Ed 20 Bit Audio USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come LP 180g Vinyl MONO NEW USD $21.99 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP COLUMBIA US 1990 USD $15.72 Buy It Now 7 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippin USD $9.47 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME KOREA EDITION SEALED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS "SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME" CD NEW+ USD $10.19 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis- Someday My Prince Will Come CD Original Master Recording MFSL RARE USD $37.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come Lp 6 Eye Stereo 1C/1H Jazz Coltrane USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis CD CK65919 USD $6.40 [0 bids]
USD $9.20 Buy It Now
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come (Mono: 180GV) LP USD $23.94 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAPAN SACD HYBRID USD $31.80 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME**CD USD $4.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [CD New] USD $8.15 Buy It Now 10 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Mono Vinyl] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $43.16 Buy It Now 10 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 886976945725 (CD Used Very Good) USD $5.71 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come COLUMBIA PC 8456 LP USD $14.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" Japan CD 35DP-64 3500Yen1ST USD $60.00 Buy It Now 10 days
AUDIOPHILE SEALED - MILES DAVIS / Someday My Prince Will Come / Columbia 180g USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Someday My Prince Will Come CD, Miles Davis, Jan-2012,... USD $6.50 Buy It Now 11 days
MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come" CD COLUMBIA CK40947 NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come CS 8456 Vinyl Record LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [886976945725] New USD $8.14 Buy It Now 11 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [8436028699 USD $12.20 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [Vinyl New] USD $20.93 Buy It Now 11 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis (Vinyl Used Very Good) 180gm Vinyl USD $18.93 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come 2012 [Vinyl New] USD $29.48 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come SEALED NEW CD Columbia CK 40947 A-29 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - 1965 6 Eye Mono Vinyl LP CL 1656 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME =MONO= 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $48.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis CD MFSL USD $99.99 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $32.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [5050457112127] New USD $14.70 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (SBME SPECIAL MKTS.) [Audio CD] NEW USD $7.75 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (REMASTERED/180 GRAM)**VINYL USD $25.50 Buy It Now 14 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (MONO AND STEREO)**2 CD SET USD $4.50 Buy It Now 14 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come MONO 180g LP New Sealed Vinyl USD $20.85 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME VINYL LP NEW+ USD $30.30 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS / SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME ~ Digitally Remastered Album ~ SEALED USD $27.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [LP] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet USD $25.85 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday My Prince Will Come [MONO 6 eyes] CANADA 1st pressing LP USD $28.99 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come 1963 MONO '2-eye' variation NM LP SIS USD $89.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis Coltrane Wynton Kelly Chambers Cobb CD USD $5.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come (180g) + bonus track [VINYL] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $26.08 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Col 472360 2 25 USD $9.11 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CD NEW+ USD $11.66 Buy It Now 17 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Mono Vinyl], Miles Davis USD $32.20 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come LP sealed 180 gm vinyl mono RE USD $24.98 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 GRAM #3149 USD $42.29 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 GRAM LOW #0167 USD $65.79 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME COLUMBIA 6-EYE RECORD LP CS-8456 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis USD $4.07 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis, Someday My Prince Will Come, Excellent Original recording remastere USD $5.99 Buy It Now 18 days
MILES DAVIS 'Someday My Prince Will Come' Mono 180g Vinyl LP NEW USD $33.60 Buy It Now 19 days
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 1656-JOHN COLTRANE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come (180g) + bonus track, Miles Davis, V. 8436028699872 USD $19.46 Buy It Now 20 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Mono Vinyl], Miles Davis, 8718469532506 USD $27.25 Buy It Now 20 days
Someday My Prince Will Come, Miles Davis, Vinyl, 8718469530397 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Miles Davis ?- Someday My Prince Will Come on CBS 466312 1 Europe RM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Someday My Prince Will Come, Miles Davis, Good Original recording remastered USD $9.98 Buy It Now 21 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Sep-2010,... USD $16.33 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS LP, SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (COLUMBIA US Issue NM/NM) USD $16.92 Buy It Now 22 days
MILES DAVIS LP, SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (COLUMBIA US Issue EX/VG) USD $19.54 Buy It Now 22 days
Someday My Prince Will Come, Miles Davis, Vinyl, 8718469530397 USD $30.88 Buy It Now 22 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come (180g) + bonus track, Miles Davis, Vinyl, 84360286. USD $21.82 Buy It Now 22 days
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (45 RPM)**2 VINYL SET USD $62.95 Buy It Now 23 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (MONO) - NEW VINYL LP USD $26.22 Buy It Now 24 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (STEREO) - NEW VINYL LP USD $26.22 Buy It Now 24 days
Miles Davis Sextet - Someday My Prince Will Come (CD)-New USD $7.16 Buy It Now 25 days

More places to buy MILES DAVIS music online Buy MILES DAVIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MILES DAVIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come ratings distribution

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come"

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives