SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME

Drums - Jimmy Cobb
Piano - Wynton Kelly
Saxophone [Tenor] - Hank Mobley , John Coltrane
Trumpet - Miles Davis

7"vinyl: CBS CG 285.509 (The Netherlands)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

MILES DAVIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come Music

Import · Remastered · Super Audio CD - DSD
Sony / Bmg Japan 2008
Extra tracks · Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Imports 2002
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2010-08-03)Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2010-08-03)
Columbia

MILES DAVIS: Someday My Prince Will Come LP (6-eye label, 3" clear taped seams, USD $60.00 Buy It Now
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come 1963 MONO '2-eye' variation NM LP SIS USD $89.95 Buy It Now
Some Day My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis CD (Columbia/CBS 1990) USD $10.93 Buy It Now 12h 23m
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 8456-STEREO 6-EYE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 13h 33m
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME +2-JAPAN BLU-SPEC CD2 D73 USD $21.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - 1965 6 Eye Mono LP CL 1656 (VG+) USD $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - CS 8456 - NM-/VG++ USD $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CBS/SONY 18AP 2058 Japanese Pressing LP USD $2.00 [2 bids]
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - MONO & STEREO (NEW 2CD) USD $6.09 Buy It Now 2 days
ORIGINAL VG++ Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come STEREO USD $49.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come" Orig Columbia 6-eye beauty LP Coltrane USD $9.99 [1 bids]
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CD Columbia Brand New! USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come LP 180g Vinyl MONO NEW USD $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LP l MFSL l Miles Davis l Someday My Prince Will Come l MFSL Factory Sealed USD $387.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippin USD $9.47 Buy It Now 4 days
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME + 4 BONUS TRACKS-Import w/OBI CD D81 USD $21.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince will Come CS 8456 Record USD $8.99 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet USD $30.28 Buy It Now 4 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP COLUMBIA US 1990 USD $15.57 Buy It Now 5 days
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 1961 COLUMBIA RECORDS LP CS 8456 EX. VG+ USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
MILES DAVIS - SOME DAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - COLUMBIA CD USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis CD CK65919 USD $6.40 [0 bids]
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come (Mono: 180GV) LP USD $23.94 Buy It Now 5 days
Miles Davis- Someday My Prince Will Come CD Original Master Recording MFSL RARE USD $32.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Mono & Stereo JAZZ CLASSIC New 2 CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come COLUMBIA PC 8456 LP USD $14.95 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS ~ SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME ~ COLUMBIA CL 1656 ORIG 6 EYE MONO LP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAPAN SACD HYBRID USD $31.80 Buy It Now 7 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis USD $20.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $22.48 Buy It Now 7 days
Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" Japan CD 35DP-64 3500Yen1ST USD $60.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come CS 8456 Vinyl Record LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [886976945725] New USD $8.48 Buy It Now 7 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [8436028699537] New USD $12.20 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [Vinyl New] USD $20.90 Buy It Now 8 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis (Vinyl Used Very Good) 180gm Vinyl USD $18.90 Buy It Now 8 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-10085 Hybrid SACD 2007 OBI USD $50.34 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-30218 2013 OBI USD $36.09 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $6.77 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAPAN SONY MASTERSOUND MINI LP CD SRCS USD $34.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come SEALED NEW CD Columbia CK 40947 A-29 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Mono Vinyl] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $34.78 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME =MONO= 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis CD MFSL USD $99.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $31.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [5050457112127] New USD $12.01 Buy It Now 9 days
Miles Davis, Someday My Prince Will Come, Excellent Original recording remastere USD $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP 1966 6-Eye 1st PRESS CS 8456 1A/1D USD $69.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (SBME SPECIAL MKTS.) [Audio CD] NEW USD $7.75 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CD - NEW USD $7.61 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME**CD USD $4.50 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (REMASTERED/180 GRAM)**VINYL USD $25.50 Buy It Now 11 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (MONO AND STEREO)**2 CD SET USD $4.50 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come (UK IMPORT) Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $23.19 Buy It Now 11 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come MONO 180g LP New Sealed Vinyl USD $20.85 Buy It Now 11 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis CD CK65919 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 11 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday my Prince Will Come [w/obi] JAPAN NEW OLD STOCK SEALED LP USD $23.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MILES DAVIS / SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME ~ Digitally Remastered Album ~ SEALED USD $27.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come CD USD $3.88 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come 180g MONO VINYL LP NEW/SEALED USD $17.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [LP] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $29.52 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come" CD COLUMBIA CK40947 NM USD $10.49 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CD NEW+ USD $13.80 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Mono Vinyl], Miles Davis, 8718469532506 USD $34.21 Buy It Now 13 days
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come LP sealed 180 gm vinyl m USD $24.98 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday My Prince Will Come - LP Original Six Eyes Columbia USD $49.99 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come (LP) (Record Store Day edition) USD $26.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come (180g) + bonus track [VINYL] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $25.83 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come (UK IMPORT) Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $19.18 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS 'Someday My Prince Will Come' Mono 180g Vinyl LP NEW USD $34.42 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 GRAM LOW #0167 USD $62.99 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come COLUMBIA/MFSL LP (1-177) USD $39.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 1656-JOHN COLTRANE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $5.81 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LIMITED EDITION RARE MFSL MINT CD USD $129.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis Sextet - Someday My Prince Will Come LP VG CL 1656 1st Vinyl Record USD $37.50 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [CD New] USD $6.08 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come 2012 [Vinyl New] USD $21.83 Buy It Now 17 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 8718469530397 (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $19.83 Buy It Now 17 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis USD $7.49 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis ?- Someday My Prince Will Come on CBS 466312 1 Europe RM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [VINYL] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $33.13 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 1963 2-Eye Promo plays mostly EX to M- USD $16.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come MFSL CD OOP JAZZ MOBILE FIDELITY USD $29.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Someday My Prince Will Come, Miles Davis, Vinyl, 8718469530397 USD $32.90 Buy It Now 19 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come (180g) + bonus track, Miles Davis, Vinyl, 84360286. USD $23.88 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (45 RPM)**2 VINYL SET USD $62.95 Buy It Now 19 days
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come Columbia CL 1656 Vinyl LP 6 EYE USD $47.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come (UK IMPORT) Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $29.53 Buy It Now 20 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (MONO) - NEW VINYL LP USD $25.96 Buy It Now 20 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (STEREO) - NEW VINYL LP USD $25.96 Buy It Now 20 days
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 8456-JOHN COLTRANE USD $44.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" LP Columbia CS 8456 Stereo 6-eye USD $40.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Miles Davis Sextet - Someday My Prince Will Come (CD)-New USD $8.39 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (MONO/RSD 2013)**VINYL USD $16.95 Buy It Now 21 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Jan-2012,... USD $4.52 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday My Prince Will Come ~ CBS 1656 {6 eye orig} w/Mobley RARE USD $62.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 886976945725 (CD Used Very Good) USD $4.80 Buy It Now 22 days

More places to buy MILES DAVIS music online Buy MILES DAVIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MILES DAVIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come ratings distribution

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come"