SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME

Drums - Jimmy Cobb
Piano - Wynton Kelly
Saxophone [Tenor] - Hank Mobley , John Coltrane
Trumpet - Miles Davis

7"vinyl: CBS CG 285.509 (The Netherlands)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

MILES DAVIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come Music

Import · Remastered · Super Audio CD - DSD
Sony / Bmg Japan 2008
Extra tracks · Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Imports 2002
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2012-02-01)Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2012-02-01)
Hallmark

'Miles Davis Sextet, Someday My Prince Will Come' Columbia CS 8456 Cover EX/EX+ USD $9.99 [2 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [886976945725] New USD $7.28 Buy It Now
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come CS 8456 Vinyl Record LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [8436028699537] New USD $13.86 Buy It Now
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [Vinyl New] USD $20.93 Buy It Now 5m 4s
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis (Vinyl Used Very Good) 180gm Vinyl USD $18.93 Buy It Now 6m 54s
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-10085 Hybrid SACD 2007 OBI USD $42.29 Buy It Now 6h 37m
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-30218 2013 OBI USD $33.29 Buy It Now 6h 41m
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come (UK IMPORT) Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $27.06 Buy It Now 7h 28m
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $6.75 Buy It Now 8h 15m
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come John Coltrane LP MFSL Sealed USD $250.00 Buy It Now 15h 3m
NEW SEALED MFSL VERY RARE MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Longbox CD USD $295.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis CD MFSL USD $129.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [5050457112127] New USD $7.18 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS SEXTET SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME WITH JOHN COLTRANE NEAR MINT USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Miles Davis-Seven Someday My Prince Will Come orig. Columbia CS-8456 stereo LP USD $9.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP 1966 6-Eye 1st PRESS CS 8456 1A/1D USD $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAPAN SONY MASTERSOUND MINI LP CD SRCS USD $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (SBME SPECIAL MKTS.) [Audio CD] NEW USD $7.67 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CD - NEW USD $7.43 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Vinyl LP PC 8456 Near Mint (NM) USD $33.29 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - CD USD $8.94 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come vinyl LP album record USA C40947 USD $20.26 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (MONO AND STEREO) - 2 CD SET USD $9.94 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come MONO 180g LP New Sealed Vinyl USD $20.85 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME +2-JAPAN BLU-SPEC CD2 D73 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS LP 1961 Someday My Prince Will Come 1st Press 6 Eye STEREO USD $25.00 [0 bids]
USD $35.00 Buy It Now
MILES DAVIS / SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME ~ Digitally Remastered Album ~ SEALED USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come CD USD $3.80 Buy It Now 4 days
Miles Davis Sextet -Someday My Prince Will Come - CD - very good condition USD $2.54 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come 180g MONO VINYL LP NEW/SEALED USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
CL 1656 ed1 6 EYE Miles Davis, Coltrane: Someday My Prince Will Come. MONO! USD $15.99 [0 bids]
USD $99.99 Buy It Now
Miles Davis -Someday My Prince Will Come USD $12.69 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP jazz Columbia Original 6-eye VG VG- USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come [LP] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $29.34 Buy It Now 4 days
MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come" OOP SACD ANALOGUE PRODUCTIONS M USD $95.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Mono Vinyl] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $34.02 Buy It Now 4 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP COLUMBIA CS 8456 US 1961 Hank Mobley USD $37.99 Buy It Now 5 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CD NEW+ USD $13.80 Buy It Now 5 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come COLUMBIA LP VG++ USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come LP sealed 180 gm vinyl mono RE USD $24.98 Buy It Now 5 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday My Prince Will Come - LP Original Six Eyes Columbia USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come 2012 [Vinyl New] USD $21.21 Buy It Now 6 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 8718469530397 (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $19.21 Buy It Now 6 days
COLUMBIA CS 1656 Someday My Prince Will Come MILES DAVIS Stereo LP "6 EYE" USD $30.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Jazz LP Promo USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis CD CK65919 USD $6.40 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [886976945725] New USD $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come SRCS-9702 CD JAPAN NEW USD $99.55 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come SRCS-9702 CD JAPAN USD $38.03 Buy It Now 7 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis CD (Columbia/CBS 1990) USD $10.93 Buy It Now 7 days
Miles Davis "SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME" STEREO JAZZ Coltrane Mobley Chambers USD $150.00 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS 'Someday My Prince Will Come' Mono 180g Vinyl LP NEW USD $33.61 Buy It Now 8 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Sep-2010,... USD $4.30 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 1656-JOHN COLTRANE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $5.52 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LIMITED EDITION RARE MFSL MINT CD USD $101.39 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 GRAM LOW #0167 USD $62.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [CD New] USD $6.65 Buy It Now 8 days
Someday My Prince Will Come 5050457112127 by Miles Davis, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $5.12 Buy It Now 9 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come CS 8456 Stereo VG+ FREE US SHIPPING USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Miles Davis ?- Someday My Prince Will Come on CBS 466312 1 Europe RM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 9 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Miles Davis Sextet -Someday My Prince Will Come: Columbia USD $29.98 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (45 RPM) - 2 VINYL SET USD $69.29 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come Columbia CL 1656 Vinyl LP 6 EYE USD $47.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MILES DAVIS: Someday My Prince will Come MFSL Audiophile CD Rare OOP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [VINYL] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $34.19 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come (UK IMPORT) Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $29.35 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 8456-JOHN COLTRANE USD $44.99 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come" CD COLUMBIA CK40947 NM USD $5.75 Buy It Now 13 days
Miles Davis Sextet - Someday My Prince Will Come (CD)-New USD $8.21 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday My Prince Will Come ~ CBS 1656 {6 eye orig} w/Mobley RARE USD $62.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 886976945725 (CD Used Very Good) USD $4.65 Buy It Now 14 days
NEW Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/miles Davis Sextet CD (CD) USD $8.25 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come CD NEW USD $14.33 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come (NEW CD) USD $8.25 Buy It Now 15 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $18.32 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $8.24 Buy It Now 17 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis USD $8.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $10.90 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS: Someday My Prince will Come JAPAN MINI LP CD SRCS 9105 Super! USD $25.00 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (REMASTERED/180 GRAM) - VINYL USD $27.94 Buy It Now 18 days
STUNNING Orig Mono Columbia 6-eye LP by MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come USD $199.99 Buy It Now 18 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Remastered LP Record 1990 Columbia Jazz USD $14.84 Buy It Now 18 days
Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis CD USD $13.35 Buy It Now 18 days
Columbia PC 8456 Miles Davis Someday my prince will Come Factory Sealed USD $25.00 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAZZ LP WITH JOHN COLTRANE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP NEW MONO USD $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $25.83 Buy It Now 19 days
LP l MFSL l Miles Davis l Someday My Prince Will Come l MFSL Factory Sealed USD $387.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 12"LP 45RPM 200gm Analogue Productions USD $55.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" Japan CD 35DP-64 Rare 1st Press USD $39.99 Buy It Now 20 days
MILES DAVIS: Someday My Prince will Come ANALOGUE Audiophile 200g 45rpm 2x LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 20 days
MILES DAVIS ~SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME~ 1961 LP ALBUM Reissue CBS 62104 EX/NM- USD $26.55 Buy It Now 20 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis CD CK65919 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 20 days
MILES DAVIS : SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (CD) sealed USD $9.90 Buy It Now 21 days
Miles Davis Sextet ?- Someday My Prince Will Come mini LP Japan sicp1208 New USD $35.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 1961 Original CS 8456 plays mostly MINT- USD $125.60 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come (LP) (Record Store Day edition) USD $22.00 Buy It Now 21 days

More places to buy MILES DAVIS music online Buy MILES DAVIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come ratings distribution

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come"