SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME

Drums - Jimmy Cobb
Piano - Wynton Kelly
Saxophone [Tenor] - Hank Mobley , John Coltrane
Trumpet - Miles Davis

7"vinyl: CBS CG 285.509 (The Netherlands)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

MILES DAVIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come Music

Sony / Bmg Japan 2008
Extra tracks · Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Imports 2002
Audio CD$69.97 (used)
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2010-08-03)Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2010-08-03)
Columbia

MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME-VINYL LP WAXTIME NEW USD $32.49 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $8.44 Buy It Now 13h 59m
MILES DAVIS - SOME DAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - COLUMBIA CD USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $10.90 Buy It Now 19h 2m
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (MONO/RSD 2013)**VINYL USD $16.95 Buy It Now 20h 8m
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come JAZZ LP SHRINK COLUMBIA USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Original 1950s 6-Eye USD $34.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come LP Original MONO Columbia SIX EYE USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - COLUMBIA CS 8456 STEREO USD $20.49 [8 bids]
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - COLUMBIA CL 1656 USD $4.24 [2 bids]
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CD USD $5.29 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Remastered LP Record 1990 Columbia Jazz USD $17.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Some Day My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis CD (Columbia/CBS 1990) USD $10.93 Buy It Now 1 day
Columbia PC 8456 Miles Davis Someday my prince will Come Factory Sealed USD $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Miles Davis~Someday My Prince Will Come~COLUMBIA original LP stereo 6-eye VG++ USD $19.99 [0 bids]
USD $39.99 Buy It Now
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CBS/SONY SONP-50213 Japanese Pressing LP USD $2.34 [4 bids]
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come Lp 6 Eye Stereo 1C/1H Jazz Coltrane USD $29.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come SOPL157 LP Ey8046 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS SEXTET SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAZZ LP WITH JOHN COLTRANE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP - Columbia - CL 1656 6-Eye Mono USD $23.75 [0 bids]
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP NEW MONO USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $25.83 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 12"LP 45RPM 200gm Analogue Productions USD $55.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS: Someday My Prince will Come ANALOGUE Audiophile 200g 45rpm 2x LP USD $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles davis -someday my Prince will come-Japan mini lp USD $7.94 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS : SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (CD) sealed USD $9.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Miles Davis Sextet ?- Someday My Prince Will Come mini LP Japan sicp1208 New USD $40.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come JAZZ LP COLUMBIA USD $16.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MILES DAVIS: Someday My Prince Will Come LP (6-eye label, 3" clear taped seams, USD $60.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come USD $5.05 Buy It Now 5 days
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 8456-STEREO 6-EYE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 180g vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $38.05 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS:SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (1961 Album) Columbia CD Inc. Teo - NEW USD $2.64 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME +2-JAPAN BLU-SPEC CD2 D73 USD $21.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come ORIGINAL MASTER RECORDING CD VG USD $9.00 [0 bids]
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - CS 8456 - NM-/VG++ USD $39.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - MONO & STEREO (NEW 2CD) USD $6.21 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CD Columbia Brand New! USD $6.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come LP 180g Vinyl MONO NEW USD $21.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippin USD $9.47 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME + 4 BONUS TRACKS-Import w/OBI CD D81 USD $21.50 Buy It Now 9 days
Miles Davis Sextet: Someday My Prince Will Come (Jazz LP, 1977) Hard Bop Modal USD $16.00 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP COLUMBIA US 1990 USD $15.89 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS "SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME" CD NEW+ USD $12.70 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/miles Davis Sextet CD (CD) USD $10.27 Buy It Now 10 days
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come (Mono: 180GV) LP USD $23.94 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis- Someday My Prince Will Come CD Original Master Recording MFSL RARE USD $32.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAPAN SACD HYBRID USD $31.80 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Mono & Stereo JAZZ CLASSIC New 2 CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [CD New] USD $7.46 Buy It Now 12 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 886976945725 (CD Used Very Good) USD $5.46 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come COLUMBIA PC 8456 LP USD $14.95 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS ~ SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME ~ COLUMBIA CL 1656 ORIG 6 EYE MONO LP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" Japan CD 35DP-64 3500Yen1ST USD $60.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come CS 8456 Vinyl Record LP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come" CD COLUMBIA CK40947 NM USD $10.49 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [886976945725] New USD $8.48 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Mono Vinyl] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $43.61 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [8436028699537] New USD $12.20 Buy It Now 13 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [Vinyl New] USD $20.93 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis (Vinyl Used Very Good) 180gm Vinyl USD $18.93 Buy It Now 13 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-10085 Hybrid SACD 2007 OBI USD $52.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-30218 2013 OBI USD $38.69 Buy It Now 13 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come 2012 [Vinyl New] USD $29.48 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAPAN SONY MASTERSOUND MINI LP CD SRCS USD $34.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis USD $8.99 Buy It Now 13 days
MFSL MFCD-828 Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis Sextet Longbox Sealed USD $124.99 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come SEALED NEW CD Columbia CK 40947 A-29 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Columbia cd Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come sealed USD $6.00 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME =MONO= 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $34.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis CD MFSL USD $99.99 Buy It Now 14 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $31.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [5050457112127] New USD $13.79 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday my Prince Will Come [w/obi] JAPAN NEW OLD STOCK SEALED LP USD $28.99 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME KOREA EDITION SEALED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (SBME SPECIAL MKTS.) [Audio CD] NEW USD $7.75 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 180g vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $44.90 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME**CD USD $4.50 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (REMASTERED/180 GRAM)**VINYL USD $25.50 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET**SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (MONO AND STEREO)**2 CD SET USD $4.50 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come MONO 180g LP New Sealed Vinyl USD $20.85 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME VINYL LP NEW+ USD $34.98 Buy It Now 16 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis CD CK65919 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS / SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME ~ Digitally Remastered Album ~ SEALED USD $27.99 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come 180g MONO VINYL LP NEW/SEALED USD $17.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [LP] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $34.98 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS LP, SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (COLUMBIA US Issue NM/NM) USD $17.09 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CD NEW+ USD $13.80 Buy It Now 18 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Mono Vinyl], Miles Davis USD $32.53 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come LP sealed 180 gm vinyl mono RE USD $24.98 Buy It Now 18 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday My Prince Will Come - LP Original Six Eyes Columbia USD $34.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come (180g) + bonus track [VINYL] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $26.36 Buy It Now 19 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis USD $4.07 Buy It Now 19 days
Miles Davis, Someday My Prince Will Come, Excellent Original recording remastere USD $5.99 Buy It Now 20 days
MILES DAVIS 'Someday My Prince Will Come' Mono 180g Vinyl LP NEW USD $34.24 Buy It Now 21 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Columbia Legacy 1999 US Ed 20 Bit Audio USD $6.99 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 GRAM #3149 USD $40.49 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 GRAM LOW #0167 USD $62.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 1656-JOHN COLTRANE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $5.86 Buy It Now 21 days

More places to buy MILES DAVIS music online Buy MILES DAVIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MILES DAVIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come ratings distribution

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come"