SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME

Drums - Jimmy Cobb
Piano - Wynton Kelly
Saxophone [Tenor] - Hank Mobley , John Coltrane
Trumpet - Miles Davis

7"vinyl: CBS CG 285.509 (The Netherlands)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

Buy MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come Music

Sony / Bmg Japan 2008
$34.29
Reissued
Sony Music Entertain 1990
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2000-06-06)Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2000-06-06)
Msi Music/Super D
$525.46
Someday My Prince Will Come by Davis, Miles (2006-10-09?Someday My Prince Will Come by Davis, Miles (2006-10-09?
Sony / Bmg Japan
$267.25

Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come-6-EYE STEREO LP CS-8456 USD $50.00 Buy It Now
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come LP sealed 180 gm vinyl mono RE USD $25.98 Buy It Now
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come John Coltrane LP MFSL Sealed USD $200.00 Buy It Now
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come JAPAN CD SICP-1208 2006 OBI USD $59.47 Buy It Now 7h 34m
MILES DAVIS - SOME DAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - COLUMBIA CD USD $4.00 [0 bids]
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come MFCD 828 USD $50.00 [0 bids]
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - MONO & STEREO (NEW 2CD) USD $6.39 Buy It Now 15h 52m
Miles Davis : Someday My Prince Will Come CD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 17h 37m
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME VINYL LP NEW+ USD $36.47 Buy It Now 18h 22m
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP COLUMBIA CS 8456 US '63 John Coltrane USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come 886976945725 (CD Used Like New) USD $4.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come~Orig. '61 US MONO Columbia 6-EYE Label USD $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS:"Someday My Prince Will Come": NEW 2012 LP REISSUE REMASTERED 180g USD $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis Compact Disc Free Shipping! USD $10.68 Buy It Now 1 day
CD MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME OLD FOLKS PFRANCING TEO DRAD DOG ETC USD $5.32 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CBS/SONY 18AP 2058 Japan OBI SHRINK LP USD $14.50 [4 bids]
MILES DAVIS - Someday My Prince Will Come - AP Analogue Productions SACD USD $84.95 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CD 1961/1990 USD $1.79 [0 bids]
USD $3.25 Buy It Now
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP NEW 200G USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP - Columbia - CL 1656 2-Eye Mono VG USD $18.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come CD Austrian Columbia 1999 8 USD $6.66 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come USA vinyl LP album record PC8456 USD $29.28 Buy It Now 3 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Jan-1990, Col USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come CD USD $3.59 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS 'SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME' 180 gram LP VINYL NEW + SEALED USD $25.28 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS & John Coltrane Someday My Prince Will Come Lp CL 1656 6 Eye Jazz USD $49.95 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS_Someday My Prince Will Come_used CD_ships from AUS!_zz85_C4 USD $9.06 Buy It Now 4 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP on Columbia USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Miles Davis SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Mono & Stereo JAZZ CLASSIC New 2 CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come JAPAN CD SRCS-9702 2000 OBI USD $80.55 Buy It Now 5 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 GRAM LOW USD $20.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [New Vinyl] USD $22.85 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come (1990) USD $4.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 12"LP 33RPM 200gm Analogue Productions USD $35.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [New Vinyl] USD $27.85 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CD NEW+ USD $14.46 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis : Someday My Prince Will Come CD Like New USD $7.95 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $3.78 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come MOV remastered 180gm vinyl LP NEW/SEALED USD $33.97 Buy It Now 7 days
Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" Japan CD 35DP-64 3500Yen1ST USD $60.00 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - FONTANA LP 1960's 682 524 TL EX- / VG- USD $24.00 [0 bids]
LP l MFSL l Miles Davis l Someday My Prince Will Come l MFSL Factory Sealed USD $387.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince will Come CS 8456 Record USD $8.99 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP MINT / SEALED!!!! U.S COLUMBIA 70s USD $69.63 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME =MONO= 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $31.99 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $39.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [CD] USD $5.95 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME NEW CD USD $7.73 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS:SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (1961 Album) Columbia CD Reissue - NEW USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - CD X 2 - Mono + Stereo (2015) Jazz USD $11.13 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CD - NEW USD $7.51 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Columbia SL-1084 -Mono -Japan - VG++ USD $25.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP NEW MONO USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis Sextet ?- Someday My Prince Will Come 1962 6 EYES JPN YS -208 USD $69.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP CBS SONY 25AP-757 JAPAN 1977 VG+ USD $19.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come NEW SEALED 200g audiophile w/ gatefold USD $39.88 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME NEW CD USD $8.19 Buy It Now 9 days
Miles Davis, Miles D - Someday My Prince Will Come [New CD] USD $11.65 Buy It Now 9 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [New CD] Holland - Import USD $10.87 Buy It Now 9 days
Miles Davis Sextet W/ John Coltrane Some Day My Prince Will Come Vinyl Record VG USD $27.96 Buy It Now 9 days
Miles Davis SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come Sealed Vinyl LP MFSL 1-177 Master USD $30.00 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS / COLTRANE someday my prince will come ( jazz ) columbia 6 eye 1961 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday My Prince Will Come - CD - Original Recording NEW USD $22.95 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come Audiophile ANALOGUE PRODUCTIONS 200g LP USD $69.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come ANALOGUE PRODUCTIONS 2x180g LP 45RPM NEW USD $129.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Miles Davis SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 180g DOL New Sealed Vinyl Record LP USD $16.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS LP, SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (COLUMBIA US Issue NM/NM) USD $19.88 Buy It Now 11 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [20bit Remaster] by Miles Davis (CD, 1999, Legacy) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come CD (2010): Free Postage USD $5.34 Buy It Now 12 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis (1CD, 1999) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS Some Day My Prince Will Come CD NEW USD $11.29 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come VINYL LP APJ8456 USD $69.36 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME SEALED CD NEW USD $4.20 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis Miles Davis Sextet CD MFSL USD $129.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come JAPAN CD SICP-30218 2013 NEW USD $48.10 Buy It Now 13 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Jan-2012,... USD $4.65 Buy It Now 13 days
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come NEW CD USD $11.97 Buy It Now 13 days
MILES DAVIS / SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 25AP 757 Japan Vinyl LP S410 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-10085 Hybrid SACD 2007 OBI USD $31.99 Buy It Now 14 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LIMITED EDITION RARE MFSL MINT CD USD $110.49 Buy It Now 14 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $6.97 Buy It Now 14 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [New CD] Holland - Import USD $6.96 Buy It Now 14 days
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come JAPAN CD SRCS-9105 1996 NEW USD $68.30 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP JAPAN PROMO 23AP2558 INSERT SONY USD $39.99 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come SRGS-4544 SA JAPAN CD 2000 USD $360.57 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis ?- Someday My Prince Will Come on CBS 466312 1 Europe RM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis Sextet - Someday My Prince Will Come CD NEW USD $11.94 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come (Vinyl Used Like New) USD $20.85 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Jazz LP Vinyl Record Album 6-EYE Stereo USD $24.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-10085 Hybrid SACD 2007 OBI USD $41.49 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis : Someday My Prince Will Come CD *RARE USD $6.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Cd Pre-owned USD $7.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP | CS 8456 | 6 Eye | PROMO | EX Jazz USD $199.99 Buy It Now 17 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Miles Davis Sextet -Someday My Prince Will Come: Columbia USD $29.98 Buy It Now 19 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 180g vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $43.03 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP Japan 18AP2058 RARE Like NEW USD $55.00 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - MONO AND STER - 2 CDS - NEW!! USD $6.60 Buy It Now 19 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come and My Funny Valentine Vinyl Records USD $30.00 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come 1990 LP Columbia C 40947 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME-JAPAN BLU-SPEC CD2 BONUS TRACK D73 USD $19.50 Buy It Now 19 days

More places to buy MILES DAVIS music online Buy MILES DAVIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come ratings distribution

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come"