SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME

Drums - Jimmy Cobb
Piano - Wynton Kelly
Saxophone [Tenor] - Hank Mobley , John Coltrane
Trumpet - Miles Davis

7"vinyl: CBS CG 285.509 (The Netherlands)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

MILES DAVIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come Music

Extra tracks · Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Imports 2002
Columbia
Vinyl$288.90
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2010-08-03)Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2010-08-03)
Columbia
Milestones/My Funny Valetine/Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (1990-08-17)Milestones/My Funny Valetine/Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (1990-08-17)
Sony Music

MILES DAVIS-SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME +2-JAPAN BLU-SPEC CD2 D73 USD $18.50 Buy It Now 5h 57m
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - MONO & STEREO (NEW 2CD) USD $5.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come LP 180g Vinyl MONO NEW USD $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $19.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come LP, CS 8456, SEALED Old Stock USD $29.99 [1 bids]
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come (Analogue Prod., 2010, 45rpm Two LPs) USD $19.99 [0 bids]
New Miles Davis -Someday My Prince Will Come-RSD 2013 Mono 180g LP Reissue Vinyl USD $19.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis Sextet SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CDx2 UK 5060143495816 Not Now Mus USD $13.97 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis Compact Disc USD $9.47 Buy It Now 2 days
LP l MFSL l Miles Davis l Someday My Prince Will Come l MFSL Factory Sealed USD $387.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet. USD $25.93 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Original 1950s 6-Eye USD $32.99 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Jan-1990, Col USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come Vinyl LP Columbia 1963 CL 1656 2-Eye USD $50.00 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW SEALED MFSL VERY RARE MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Longbox CD USD $295.00 Buy It Now 4 days
1961 ~ Promo ~ Miles Davis ~ Someday My Prince Will Come ~ LP ~ Six Eye Press USD $149.00 [0 bids]
Miles Davis SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Mono & Stereo JAZZ CLASSIC New 2 CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME AUDIOPHILE MFSL MOBILE FIDELITY MFCD 828 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis. USD $13.89 Buy It Now 5 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAPAN SACD HYBRID USD $27.80 Buy It Now 5 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come LP vinyl record sealed MONO reissue USD $21.95 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS - Someday My Prince Will Come - NEW CD album USD $4.97 Buy It Now 6 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [886976945725] New USD $9.66 Buy It Now 6 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [8436028699537] New USD $13.92 Buy It Now 6 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come (180g) + bonus track [VINYL] Miles Davis Vinyl USD $24.80 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [Vinyl New] USD $22.33 Buy It Now 6 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis (2013, Vinyl New) 180gm Vinyl USD $22.96 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" Japan CD 35DP-64 3500Yen1ST USD $60.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-30218 2013 OBI USD $26.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-10085 Hybrid SACD 2007 OBI USD $34.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis / Hank Mobley - Someday My Prince Will Come *Columbia 6 Eye CL 1656* USD $22.44 [1 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis CD MFSL USD $129.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (SBME SPECIAL MKTS.) [Audio CD] NEW USD $7.67 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP COLUMBIA US 1990 FAST DISPATCH USD $14.95 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAPAN SONY MASTERSOUND MINI LP CD SRCS USD $34.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CD - NEW USD $7.65 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS:SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (1961 Album) Columbia CD Inc. Teo - NEW USD $3.73 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP CBS SONY 25AP-757 JAPAN 1977 VG+ USD $19.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come CD NEW USD $9.67 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come MONO 180g LP New Sealed Vinyl USD $20.85 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS / SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME ~ Digitally Remastered Album ~ SEALED USD $25.00 Buy It Now 10 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come 180g MONO VINYL LP NEW/SEALED USD $17.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [LP] by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $25.02 Buy It Now 11 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis (Vinyl Used Very Good) 180gm Vinyl USD $20.33 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Vinyl LP PC 8456 Near Mint (NM) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CD NEW+ USD $13.11 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP COLUMBIA CS 8456 US 1961 Hank Mobley USD $34.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come LP sealed 180 gm vinyl mono RE USD $24.98 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come 2012 [Vinyl New] USD $21.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis (2012, Vinyl New) USD $33.23 Buy It Now 12 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Jan-2012,... USD $4.57 Buy It Now 14 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - 1966 360 Stereo LP CS 8456 (NM) USD $44.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Miles Davis "SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME" STEREO JAZZ Coltrane Mobley Chambers USD $150.00 Buy It Now 14 days
MILES DAVIS 'Someday My Prince Will Come' Mono 180g Vinyl LP NEW USD $34.59 Buy It Now 14 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $5.48 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LIMITED EDITION RARE MFSL MINT CD USD $110.49 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come (Mono: 180GV) LP USD $23.94 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [CD New] USD $6.84 Buy It Now 15 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis (2010, CD New) USD $5.65 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis ?- Someday My Prince Will Come on CBS 466312 1 Europe RM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 GRAM LOW #0167 USD $66.49 Buy It Now 17 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet. USD $21.64 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis- Someday My Prince Will Come LP CL-1656 Mono 6 Eye VG/VG+ Columbia USD $27.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come Columbia CL 1656 Vinyl LP 6 EYE USD $47.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $22.01 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis : Someday My Prince Will Come LP USD $23.98 Buy It Now 20 days
VG++ MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 1961 COLUMBIA CL1656 LP 6-EYE MONO USD $44.99 Buy It Now 20 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come JAPAN CD 1st Press 1983 35DP64 3500yen USD $59.00 Buy It Now 21 days
1961 ~ Promo ~ Miles Davis ~ Someday My Prince Will Come ~ LP ~ So Clean USD $500.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet. USD $62.05 Buy It Now 21 days
Miles Davis-"Someday My Prince Will Come" 1961 6-EYE MONO LP COLTRANE MOBLEY! USD $29.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come (NEW CD) USD $7.16 Buy It Now 21 days
MILES DAVIS LP, SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (COLUMBIA US Issue NM/NM) USD $16.08 Buy It Now 22 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Sep-2010,... USD $3.91 Buy It Now 22 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come CD USD $3.73 Buy It Now 22 days
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Miles Davis Sextet -Someday My Prince Will Come: Columbia USD $29.98 Buy It Now 23 days
Rare Miles Davis LP Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come CS-8456 6 Eye USD $29.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $8.34 Buy It Now 23 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 886976945725 (CD Used Very Good) USD $4.84 Buy It Now 24 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $10.90 Buy It Now 24 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $29.99 Buy It Now 25 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Remastered LP Record 1990 Columbia Jazz USD $16.49 Buy It Now 25 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAZZ LP WITH JOHN COLTRANE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 26 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME VINYL LP NEW+ USD $33.24 Buy It Now 26 days
MILES DAVIS : SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (CD) sealed USD $9.71 Buy It Now 27 days
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come NEW CD USD $7.98 Buy It Now 27 days
Miles Davis Sextet ?- Someday My Prince Will Come mini LP Japan sicp1208 New USD $35.00 Buy It Now 27 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come (LP) (Record Store Day edition) USD $22.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Someday My Prince Will Come Miles Davis CD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet] [886976945725] New USD $8.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come CS 8456 Vinyl Record LP (c) USD $22.50 Buy It Now 28 days
Miles Davis Sextet-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 8456-STEREO 6-EYE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 29 days
MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come" CD COLUMBIA CK40947 NM USD $4.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $25.83 Buy It Now 29 days
Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come-Columbia 8456-STEREO 6-EYE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 8718469530397 (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $19.00 Buy It Now 29 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 12"LP 45RPM 200gm Analogue Productions USD $55.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy MILES DAVIS music online Buy MILES DAVIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come ratings distribution

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come"