SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME

Drums - Jimmy Cobb
Piano - Wynton Kelly
Saxophone [Tenor] - Hank Mobley , John Coltrane
Trumpet - Miles Davis

7"vinyl: CBS CG 285.509 (The Netherlands)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

MILES DAVIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come Music

Extra tracks · Import · Super Audio CD - DSD
Imports 2002
Sony Music Entertain 1990
Audio Cassette$4.99 (used)
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2010-09-14)Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis (2010-09-14)
Analogue Productions

MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME CD NEW+ USD $13.34 Buy It Now
Miles Davis : Someday My Prince Will Come CD USD $7.94 Buy It Now
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $11.17 Buy It Now 2h 50m
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME [BONUS TRACKS] [REM USD $13.98 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Miles Davis, Miles D - Someday My Prince Will Come [New CD] USD $6.81 Buy It Now 4h 28m
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME NEW CD USD $14.50 Buy It Now 5h 9m
Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" Mint USD $53.95 Buy It Now 5h 11m
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $21.51 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 2 Eye Mono VG John Coltrane Hamk Mobley USD $7.99 [1 bids]
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come JAPAN CD 1st Press 1983 35DP64 3500yen USD $69.00 Buy It Now 5h 35m
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME [BONUS TRACKS] [REM USD $12.80 Buy It Now 15h 33m
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come (NEW CD) USD $7.31 Buy It Now 19h 39m
MILES DAVIS ~ SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME ~ LP ~ CLASSIC JAZZ ~ PC 8456 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
USD $16.00 Buy It Now
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come ( 08 Great Tracks ) Mint USD $2.65 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet. USD $6.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Sep-2010,... USD $4.04 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS 2 CD LOT - MILESTONES & SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME REMASTERED BONUS USD $4.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME JAPAN SACD HYBRID USD $27.80 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME =MONO= 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $31.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 GRAM LOW #0167 USD $52.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis, Someday My Prince Will Come, Excellent Original recording remastere USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis Sextet - Someday My Prince Will Come Record LP USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Someday My Prince Will Come- Miles Davis CD- Japanese Import USED USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $8.52 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS - SOME DAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - COLUMBIA CD USD $4.50 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (Vinyl,... USD $20.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Jazz USD $10.90 Buy It Now 2 days
MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come CD Austrian Columbia 1999 8 USD $6.65 Buy It Now 3 days
MILES DAVIS, Someday My Prince Will Come [6 eyes] STEREO USA 1st press EXC- LP USD $94.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis Sextet LP Columbia CS 8456 Stereo USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Hybrid SACD Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan Ver. John Coltrane USD $44.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Miles Davis : Someday My Prince Will Come CD Like New USD $7.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" Jazz LP Columbia 1656 Mono USD $7.99 [1 bids]
NEW Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] Miles Davis CD JZ1437 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Miles Davis Sextet - Someday My Prince Will Come CD - New USD $11.70 Buy It Now 4 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Master Sound CD - Japan -Hank Mobley USD $29.88 Buy It Now 4 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Mobile Fideli USD $3.94 Buy It Now 4 days
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come SICP-30218 CD JAPAN 2013 NEW USD $44.19 Buy It Now 5 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CS 8456 LP Vinyl VG++ Cover Shrink USD $34.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Cd Pre-owned USD $6.98 [0 bids]
Someday My Prince Will Come [VINYL], Miles Davis CD | 8718469530397 | New USD $40.12 Buy It Now 5 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [CD] USD $6.14 Buy It Now 5 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis CD (Columbia/CBS 1990) USD $7.52 Buy It Now 5 days
MIles Davis Sextet Someday My Prince Will Come LP new vinyl Analogue Productions USD $44.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP - Columbia - CL 1656 2-Eye Mono VG+ USD $14.99 [0 bids]
MILES DAVIS : SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (CD) sealed USD $10.37 Buy It Now 6 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 180g vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $48.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis USD $44.36 Buy It Now 6 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP VINYL RSD OOP MONO 180 sealed USD $25.00 Buy It Now 7 days
MILES DAVIS:SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (1961 Album) Columbia CD Reissue - NEW USD $3.98 [0 bids]
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come SRCS-9702 CD JAPAN 2000 OBI USD $56.79 Buy It Now 7 days
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET Someday My Prince Will Come SRCS-9105 CD JAPAN 1996 NEW USD $68.30 Buy It Now 7 days
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come [CD] Import / Made in Japan -- NM USD $15.00 [0 bids]
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP MOBILE FIDELITY MOFI AUDIOPHILE USD $80.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 8718469530397 (Vinyl Used Like New) USD $20.97 Buy It Now 8 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP COLUMBIA CS 8456 US '63 John Coltrane USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-10085 Hybrid SACD 2007 OBI USD $36.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP COLUMBIA CS 8456 US '61 John Coltrane USD $38.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - MONO & STEREO (NEW 2CD) USD $6.38 Buy It Now 10 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince will Come CS 8456 Record USD $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Someday My Prince Will Come [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Miles Davis CD CK65919 USD $5.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Some Day My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis CD (Columbia/CBS 1990) USD $2.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis Compact Disc USD $10.30 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Original 6 Eye Columbia 1961 Vinyl LP USD $33.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP | CS 8456 | 6 Eye | PROMO | EX Jazz USD $219.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis 886976945725 (CD Used Like New) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Someday My Prince Will Come by Miles Davis/Miles Davis Sextet (CD, Jan-1990, Col USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come CD USD $3.98 Buy It Now 12 days
MILES DAVIS 'SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME' 180 gram LP VINYL NEW + SEALED USD $18.58 Buy It Now 12 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come 12"LP 33RPM 200gm Analogue Productions USD $35.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Miles Davis SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME Mono & Stereo JAZZ CLASSIC New 2 CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14 days
LOT#817 Miles Davis-Someday My Prince Will Come CD NEW USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
MILES DAVIS LP, SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME (COLUMBIA US Issue NM/NM) USD $19.84 Buy It Now 14 days
LP l MFSL l Miles Davis l Someday My Prince Will Come l MFSL Factory Sealed USD $387.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [New Vinyl] USD $20.64 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [New Vinyl] USD $25.67 Buy It Now 15 days
Someday My Prince Will Come - Miles Davis (Vinyl Used Very Good) 180gm Vinyl USD $18.64 Buy It Now 15 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come Japan CD SICP-30218 2013 OBI USD $29.99 Buy It Now 15 days
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $3.62 Buy It Now 16 days
Miles Davis Someday My Prince Will Come MOV remastered 180gm vinyl LP NEW/SEALED USD $42.04 Buy It Now 16 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME VINYL LP NEW+ USD $35.56 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [CD] USD $4.26 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME NEW CD USD $6.49 Buy It Now 17 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come CD - NEW USD $7.61 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - SACD Super Audio CD Analogue Prod. USD $99.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come - Columbia SL-1084 - Mono - Japan - NM USD $30.00 Buy It Now 18 days
MILES DAVIS - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME LP - 1990 - FANTASTIC VINYL (VG++) USD $5.95 Buy It Now 18 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP COLUMBIA CS 8456 US '61 John Coltrane USD $33.99 Buy It Now 18 days
MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come LP CBS SONY 25AP-757 JAPAN 1977 VG+ USD $19.95 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come NEW SEALED 200g audiophile w/ gatefold USD $35.89 Buy It Now 18 days
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME NEW CD USD $9.15 Buy It Now 18 days
MILES DAVIS/MILES DAVIS SEXTET - SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $8.53 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis: Someday My Prince Will Come NEW CD USD $11.97 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis, Miles D - Someday My Prince Will Come [New CD] USD $6.06 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come [New CD] Holland - Import USD $6.26 Buy It Now 18 days
Miles Davis SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME - Columbia CL 1656 - LP Vinyl Record USD $79.99 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS / COLTRANE someday my prince will come ( jazz ) columbia 6 eye 1961 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come LP NEW MONO USD $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS / SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME ~ Digitally Remastered Album ~ SEALED USD $25.00 Buy It Now 19 days
MILES DAVIS SOMEDAY MY PRINCE WILL COME 180GM LP VINYL RECORD NEW USD $31.99 Buy It Now 19 days

More places to buy MILES DAVIS music online Buy MILES DAVIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come ratings distribution

MILES DAVIS Someday My Prince Will Come reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of MILES DAVIS "Someday My Prince Will Come"