THE MOSQUITO

- Robby Krieger / guitars, vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Ray Manzarek / keyboards, vocals

Elektra 45807, US

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Mosquito Music

the mosquito +2 45 rpm singlethe mosquito +2 45 rpm single
GAMMA
Vinyl$50.00 (used)

The Doors The Mosquito 1972 Elektra Very Rare Single (Venezuela) Jim Morrison USD $49.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS EL MOSQUITO RARE P/S 7" ARGENTINA USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
7"-Single THE DOORS - The Mosquito / It Slipped My Mind (1972) GERMANY PS USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS - "The Mosquito/ It Slipped My Mind" 1972 BRAZIL 7" Single ELEKTRA USD $21.90 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS - THE MOSQUITO/RIDERS ON THE STORM VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $5.05 [0 bids]
DOORS: The Mosquito +2 45 (Mexico EP w/ PS, w/ VG+ PVC outer plastic cover tear USD $50.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors - Mosquito / It Slipped My Mind 7" Turkish Edition Free P+P USD $35.00 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS " Mosquito / It Slipped My Mind "Vinyl 7" 45 rpm ELEKTRA EK-45807 USD $16.79 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS The Mosquito It Slipped My Mind Elektra Records 45 7" listen! USD $22.55 Buy It Now 12 days
PINTURA FRESCA 7" EL MOSQUITO-YO Y MI FLECHA argentina ID# 30020 RCA 2202 DOORS USD $24.99 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors - The Mosquito c/w It Slipped My Mind 7" Single / Aria USD $19.99 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS mexico 45 EL MOSQUITO rock PICTURE SLEEVE GAMMA VG+ VG+ 45 rpm vinyl recor USD $50.00 Buy It Now 19 days
PABLO BELTRAN RUIZ - THE MOSQUITO - MEXICAN LP latin rock cumbia salsa the doors USD $24.99 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS: Mosquito / It Slipped My Mind ELEKTRA '72 Psych Jim Morrison 45 VG+ USD $5.00 Buy It Now 21 days
7"-Single THE DOORS - Riders On The Storm / The Mosquito (1978) GERMANY PS USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21 days
THE DOORS: Mosquito / It Slipped My Mind ELEKTRA '72 Psych Jim Morrison 45 NM- USD $11.00 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS EL MOSQUITO / LEVÁNTATE Y BAILA SPAIN PS 7" ELEKTRA / HISPAVOX HS-867 USD $17.49 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS - The Mosquito - Original 1972 German 2-track 7" vinyl single USD $25.30 Buy It Now 24 days
The Doors/"The Mosquito"/"It Slipped My Mind"/'72 German release/VG PS/VG+ vinyl USD $14.99 Buy It Now 26 days
THE DOORS - THE MOSQUITO - IT SLIPPED MY MIND 7/45 PORTUGAL ELEKTRA N MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 27 days
THE DOORS - THE MOSQUITO - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Mosquito ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE DOORS The Mosquito reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars "The Mosquito" was composed by Krieger-Densmore-Manzarek, sung by Krieger, and it has humorous lyrics (sung in "spanglish"). It has a very good instrumental section with solos by Krieger, Densmore and Manzarek and very good bass playing by session musician Leland Sklar. If I remember well, it was broadcasted in some Radio stations in my city in 1972, and fragments of it were used as the background music of a TV ad for insecticides ("No me moleste mosquito...why don`t you go home?") !

"It Slipped My Mind", composed and sung by Krieger, has some humour in the lyrics and very good guitar parts played by himself.

I think that it was their last new single played on the Radio in my city in 1972-73.

This single reached number 85 in the U.S. singles charts.

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Mosquito"