THE MOSQUITO

- Robby Krieger / guitars, vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Ray Manzarek / keyboards, vocals

Elektra 45807, US

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy THE DOORS The Mosquito Music

The Doors/El Mosquito/1972 Elektra 7" Single USD $10.60 Buy It Now 10h 28m
Doors 45 Mosquito / It Slipped My Mind ~ Elektra M- USD $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Double Garage Door Screen Magnetic Closure Mosquito Net Insects Bugs Mesh Air USD $43.86 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors/"The Mosquito"/"It Slipped My Mind"/'72 German release/VG PS/VG+ vinyl USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE DOORS THE MOSQUITO RARE SPANISH ORIGINAL ISSUE 7" USD $10.65 [0 bids]
DOORS EL MOSQUITO / LO HE BORRADO 7" ARGENTINA USD $21.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DOORS EL MOSQUITO / LO HE BORRADO 7" ARGENTINA PRO USD $37.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DOORS EL MOSQUITO / LO HE BORRADO 7" PIC SLEEVE ARGENTI USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Doors Full Circle LP 1972 French pressing The Mosquito USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $10.00 Buy It Now
DOORS 45 RPM 7" - The Mosquito 2017 RE-ISSUE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS THE MOSQUITO / 7INCH 45RPM / IT SLIPPED MY MIND USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS 7" EL MOSQUITO-LO HE BORRADO DE M argentina ID# 61696 1972 ELEKTRA 319 USD $23.00 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS: The Mosquito +2 45 (Mexico EP w/ PS, w/ VG+ PVC outer plastic cover tear USD $35.00 Buy It Now 11 days
The Doors ?The Mosquito - It Slipped My Mind 7" 45RPM Rare Edition Venezuelan USD $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE DOORS - THE MOSQUITO - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
THE DOORS IT SLIPPED MY MIND / THE MOSQUITO ON ELECTRA RECORDS USD $4.30 Buy It Now 16 days
The Doors - The Mosquito 7" Vinyl USD $13.20 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors - The Mosquito c/w It Slipped My Mind 7" Single / Aria USD $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
THE DOORS 45PS THE MOSQUITO GERMANY USD $17.00 Buy It Now 22 days
THE DOORS EL MOSQUITO / LEVÁNTATE Y BAILA SPAIN PS 7" ELEKTRA / HISPAVOX HS-867 USD $16.74 Buy It Now 28 days
THE DOORS - The Mosquito - Original 1972 German 2-track 7" vinyl single in p/s USD $26.53 Buy It Now 29 days
Doors - The Mosquito / It Slipped My Mind 7" Turkish Edt. Free P+P USD $40.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Mosquito ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE DOORS The Mosquito reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars "The Mosquito" was composed by Krieger-Densmore-Manzarek, sung by Krieger, and it has humorous lyrics (sung in "spanglish"). It has a very good instrumental section with solos by Krieger, Densmore and Manzarek and very good bass playing by session musician Leland Sklar. If I remember well, it was broadcasted in some Radio stations in my city in 1972, and fragments of it were used as the background music of a TV ad for insecticides ("No me moleste mosquito...why don`t you go home?") !

"It Slipped My Mind", composed and sung by Krieger, has some humour in the lyrics and very good guitar parts played by himself.

I think that it was their last new single played on the Radio in my city in 1972-73.

This single reached number 85 in the U.S. singles charts.

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Mosquito"