THE MOSQUITO

- Robby Krieger / guitars, vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Ray Manzarek / keyboards, vocals

Elektra 45807, US

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Mosquito Music

the mosquito +2 45 rpm singlethe mosquito +2 45 rpm single
GAMMA
Vinyl$50.00 (used)
the mosquito / it slipped my mind 45 rpm singlethe mosquito / it slipped my mind 45 rpm single
ELEKTRA
Vinyl$103.00 (used)

THE DOORS - THE MOSQUITO - IT SLIPPED MY MIND 7/45 PORTUGAL ELEKTRA N MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9h 27m
THE DOORS El Mosquito / Buen Ritmo / Parate Y Baila 7" EP w/PS from Mexico USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS EL MOSQUITO / LEVÁNTATE Y BAILA SPAIN PS 7" ELEKTRA / HISPAVOX HS-867 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS Full Circle ELEKTRA Mosquito* RAY MANZAREK John Densmore ROBBY KRIEGER USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS - The Mosquito - Original 1972 German 2-track 7" vinyl single in p/s USD $25.97 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS 7" EL MOSQUITO-LO HE BORRADO DE M argentina ID# 61696 1972 ELEKTRA 319 USD $19.00 Buy It Now 7 days
The Doors - The Mosquito - Mexican Picture Sleeve 45 rpm PS 7" EP USD $26.00 Buy It Now 7 days
PINTURA FRESCA 7" EL MOSQUITO-YO Y MI FLECHA argentina ID# 30020 RCA 2202 DOORS USD $23.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS EL MOSQUITO RARE P/S 7" ARGENTINA USD $29.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors/"The Mosquito"/"It Slipped My Mind"/'72 German release/VG PS/VG+ vinyl USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS IT SLIPPED MY MIND / THE MOSQUITO ON ELECTRA RECORDS USD $14.44 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS THE MOSQUITO RARE SPANISH ORIGINAL ISSUE 7" USD $10.65 [0 bids]
THE DOORS - THE MOSQUITO - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors The Mosquito - It Slipped My Mind Psychedelic Rock 7" 45 RPM 1972 USD $60.00 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors 45 rpm Philippines 7" the mosquito USD $40.00 Buy It Now 13 days
The Doors ?The Mosquito - It Slipped My Mind 7" 45RPM Rare Edition Venezuelan USD $79.00 Buy It Now 14 days
DOORS " Mosquito / It Slipped My Mind "Vinyl 7" 45 rpm ELEKTRA EK-45807 USD $16.79 Buy It Now 16 days
THE DOORS - "The Mosquito/ It Slipped My Mind" 1972 BRAZIL 7" Single ELEKTRA USD $21.90 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS THE MOSQUITO / 7INCH 45RPM / IT SLIPPED MY MIND USD $49.99 Buy It Now 18 days
DOORS: The Mosquito +2 45 (Mexico EP w/ PS, w/ VG+ PVC outer plastic cover tear USD $50.00 Buy It Now 18 days
The Doors The Mosquito / It Slipped My mInd 45 Near Mint USD $6.00 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors - The Mosquito c/w It Slipped My Mind 7" Single / Aria USD $10.00 Buy It Now 26 days
THE DOORS (7") MOSQUITO SONG / IT SLIPPED... [1972 GERMAN PS ELEKTRA VINYL 45] USD $9.95 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Mosquito ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE DOORS The Mosquito reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars "The Mosquito" was composed by Krieger-Densmore-Manzarek, sung by Krieger, and it has humorous lyrics (sung in "spanglish"). It has a very good instrumental section with solos by Krieger, Densmore and Manzarek and very good bass playing by session musician Leland Sklar. If I remember well, it was broadcasted in some Radio stations in my city in 1972, and fragments of it were used as the background music of a TV ad for insecticides ("No me moleste mosquito...why don`t you go home?") !

"It Slipped My Mind", composed and sung by Krieger, has some humour in the lyrics and very good guitar parts played by himself.

I think that it was their last new single played on the Radio in my city in 1972-73.

This single reached number 85 in the U.S. singles charts.

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Mosquito"