THE MOSQUITO

- Robby Krieger / guitars, vocals
- John Densmore / drums
- Ray Manzarek / keyboards, vocals

Elektra 45807, US

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Mosquito Music

the mosquito +2 45 rpm singlethe mosquito +2 45 rpm single
GAMMA
Vinyl$50.00 (used)

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Mosquito ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

THE DOORS The Mosquito reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars "The Mosquito" was composed by Krieger-Densmore-Manzarek, sung by Krieger, and it has humorous lyrics (sung in "spanglish"). It has a very good instrumental section with solos by Krieger, Densmore and Manzarek and very good bass playing by session musician Leland Sklar. If I remember well, it was broadcasted in some Radio stations in my city in 1972, and fragments of it were used as the background music of a TV ad for insecticides ("No me moleste mosquito...why don`t you go home?") !

"It Slipped My Mind", composed and sung by Krieger, has some humour in the lyrics and very good guitar parts played by himself.

I think that it was their last new single played on the Radio in my city in 1972-73.

This single reached number 85 in the U.S. singles charts.

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Mosquito"