GOD IS ALONE

My Dying Bride God Is Alone album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. God Is Alone (4:57)
2. De Sade Soliloquay (4:38)

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone lyrics

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone tabs

- Aaron Stainthorpe / vocals
- Andrew Craighan / guitar, bass
- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Rick Miah / drums

Listenable Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone Music

Mayhem Records 1998
Dreadful HourDreadful Hour
Remastered
Peaceville UK 2007
NOVEMBERS DOOM - AMID ITS HALLOWED MIRTH (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.10 [0 bids]
NOVEMBERS DOOM - TO WELCOME THE FADE (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.10 [0 bids]
EARTHEN GRAVE 2LP MY DYING BRIDE PALE DIVINE WITCHSORROW TROUBLE ARKHAM WITCH US $22.99 Buy It Now 5h 25m
My Dying Bride - Trinity [CD New] US $11.12 Buy It Now 5h 51m
Paradise Lost - Gothic RARE 1ST PRESS 1991 CDVILE 26 My Dying Bride Anathema US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 13m
My Dying Bride,CD,Meisterwerk 1 US $7.49 Buy It Now 7h 8m
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun CD digipak bonus tracks 2003 Peaceville US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 55m
MY LAMENT - BROKEN LEAF (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.10 [0 bids]
FALL OF EMPYREAN - A LIFE SPENT DYING (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.10 [0 bids]
DE PROFUNDIS - THE EMPTINESS WITHIN (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.10 [0 bids]
DE PROFUNDIS - A BLEAK REFLECTION (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.10 [0 bids]
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $15.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride A Line of Deathless Kings Limited Box CD 2006 Peaceville Records US $14.59 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride As The Flower Withers Slipcase CD 2001 Peaceville Records US $7.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire CD 2009 Peaceville Records US $8.10 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.10 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures 2 LP Set New Vinyl Peaceville US $32.39 Buy It Now 12h 52m
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $0.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing [CD New] US $8.99 Buy It Now 19h 59m
NEX Zero CD My Dying Bride Katatonia Candlemass US $3.20 Buy It Now 21h 42m
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans (CD 1993) METAL US $12.99 [0 bids]
DREAMBREED - SOMETIME EP CD (Cradle of filth my dying bride memebers) US $3.25 [0 bids]
DOOMED "In My Own Abyss" CD worship my dying bride US $16.23 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Introducing My Dying Bride (NEW 2 x CD) US $12.57 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity - Cassette, US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk - Double Cassette, MINT US $38.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire (NEW CD) US $17.44 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Angel Dark River + For Da (NEW CD) US $17.44 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe ( Cd and & Dvd ) NEW 2 x CD US $17.44 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - 2004 Magazine Poster US $7.31 Buy It Now 1 day
CRADLE OF FILTH Dusk And Her Embrace CD MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Angel and The Dark River 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $34.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema / Eternity JAPAN+3 My Dying Bride OOP!!! C US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema / The Silent Enigma JAPAN+1 My Dying Bride OOP!!! C US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
the BLOODLINE - Opium hearts KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $7.90 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk II 9 track cd NEW! meisterwerk 2 US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-Introducing.... CD NEW US $12.20 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST - DRACONIAN TIMES - ORG 1995 2CD BOXSET - RARE!!!! MY DYING BRIDE US $27.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
Woods of Ypres: ORG. Against The Seasons, KRANKENHAUS, My Dying Bride, Katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (CD, Aug-2003, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.16 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The trash of naked limbs" 1992 on Peaceville US $32.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - INTRODUCING NEW CD US $14.93 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The angel and the dark river" 1995 on Peaceville US $12.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MOURNING BELOVETH-DUST-CD-novembers doom-morgion-death-my dying bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Official Sew On WOVEN PATCH NEW US $7.21 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Introducing CD US $13.59 Buy It Now 2 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM For Every Leaf that Falls CD EP rare my dying bride katatonia US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (NEW 2 x CD) US $17.44 Buy It Now 2 days
DOMINION Interface '96 JAPAN OBI OOP UK GOTHIC DOOM MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA: Serenades, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Sentenced, Insomnium,RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Funeral: Tristesse, RARE DOOM, My Dying Bride, Saturnus, Mourning Beloveth US $14.99 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
Essenz - Mundus Numen (grey LP) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Sunn O))), Black Sabbath US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride / Like Gods of the Sun JAPAN+2 T-A US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
@ CD My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers RARE METAL PEACEVILLE 1992 ORG US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
~ MY DYING BRIDE-SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT ~ MUSIC CD US $6.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Damnation Festival 2008 T-shirt. Medium. Carcass, My Dying Bride, Pitchshifter US $4.85 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "I Am Bloody Earth" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!!! US $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE**AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Anti Diluvian Chronicles rare 3 cd set Greatest Hits like new US $15.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Like Gods of the Sun [Bonus Tracks] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2003,... US $9.17 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Vaulted Shadows CD 2014 Barghest O Whitby Manuscript doom US $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium Cassette 1991 RARE OOP! US $19.99 [0 bids]
IT WILL COME 47 & Bound DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE DOOM US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD US $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
@ CD My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours NEW SS DIGI PACK / PEACEVILLE 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE HISTORY OF PEACEVILLE PARADISE LOST AT THE GATES ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VAULTED SHADOWS: CD ALBUM (May 26th 2014) US $16.64 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour [CD New] US $11.10 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 3 days
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Mar-2009, Pea... US $11.54 Buy It Now 3 days
WEDDING IN HADES 2012 Misbehaviour CD Gothic Doom Death My Dying Bride Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GRAVEFLOWER 2012 Returning To The Primary Source CD Doom Death My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride, Turn Loose the Swans Audio CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 3 days
Vaulted Shadows - My Dying Bride US $12.49 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride, Meisterwerk 1 Audio CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride, Angel & The Dark River Audio CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM-APHOTIC-CD-doom-death-goth-ghost brigade-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
INNER MISSING-ESCAPISM-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 4 days
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $29.99 [0 bids]
ART IN EXILE- S/T CD NEW PROGRESSIVE DARK/GOTHIC METAL OPETH MY DYING BRIDE 2008 US $3.23 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $17.94 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars "God is Alone" is a single release by UK doom/death metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released as a 7" vinyl through France-based independent label Listenable Records in May 1991, and was limited to 1,000 handnumbered copies.

"God is Alone" has not yet seen a re-release and remains one of the most rare items in My Dying Bride´s discography. On the grounds of the single the band were contacted by Peaceville Records who offered them a contract. My Dying Bride accepted and that decision has let to what must be considered a very successful professional marriage as all subsequent releases by My Dying Bride have been released by Peaceville Records.

The single features two tracks. Both "God is Alone" and "De Sade Soliloquay" would be featured in re-recorded versions on the B-side of the "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium (1992)" EP. Both are mid-paced death/doom metal tracks featuring growling vocals and few intriguing details. In fact they are not really that interesting compared to later material by the band. The sound production is decent but not really great. The quality is much better than on the demo from 1990 though.

"God is Alone" is a hardcore fan item and unless you´re one of those I´m sure the versions of the two songs which appear on "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium" are more than enough to satisfy your needs. A 2 star (40%) rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#259527) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "God Is Alone"