GOD IS ALONE

My Dying Bride God Is Alone album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. God Is Alone (4:57)
2. De Sade Soliloquay (4:38)

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone lyrics

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone tabs

- Aaron Stainthorpe / vocals
- Andrew Craighan / guitar, bass
- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Rick Miah / drums

Listenable Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone Music

My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe CD US $58.51 Buy It Now 5h 37m
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures CD US $20.02 Buy It Now 5h 37m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 5h 38m
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY + 1 - CDVILED46 US $13.56 Buy It Now 6h 16m
MY DYING BRIDE - THE ANGEL AND THE DARK..CD+DVD - CDVILED260X US $19.64 Buy It Now 6h 16m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA (SPECIAL EDITION DIGIBOOK) - CDVILEF302X US $24.41 Buy It Now 6h 16m
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - CDVILED74 US $13.67 Buy It Now 6h 18m
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWERS WITHERS - CDVILED32 US $13.56 Buy It Now 6h 18m
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS - CDVILED39 US $14.02 Buy It Now 6h 18m
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOURS - CDVILED90 US $13.56 Buy It Now 6h 18m
MY DYING BRIDE - VOICE OF THE WRETCHED - CDVILED117 US $13.56 Buy It Now 6h 19m
MENTAL HOME Black Art - 1999 CD - lacrimosa my dying bride october tide therion US $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 30m
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of Our Failure 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $33.69 Buy It Now 6h 33m
MY DYING BRIDE - Barghest O' Whitby 2011 Peaceville ORG RARE anathema opeth US $24.99 [0 bids]
CD: MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River US $11.00 Buy It Now 7h 20m
MY DYING BRIDE AS THE FLOWER WITHERS 1rst PRESS 1992 CDVILE 32 US $26.99 Buy It Now 8h 43m
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS 1rst PRESS 1993 CDVILE 39 US $29.99 Buy It Now 8h 43m
MY DYING BRIDE THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER 1rst PRESS 1995 CDVILE 50 US $26.99 Buy It Now 8h 43m
MY DYING BRIDE SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT DIGI 1rst PRESS 2004 CDVILEF 110 US $32.99 Buy It Now 8h 43m
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [Vinyl New] US $28.97 Buy It Now 10h 14m
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $4.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - CDVILED289 US $13.89 Buy It Now 10h 59m
My Shameful - descend A5 digi evoken my dying bride neurosis swallow the sun US $15.00 [0 bids]
11h
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
REVELATIONS OF RAIN 2013 Deceptive Virtue CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 23m
My Dying Bride Anti Diluvian Chronicles rare 3 cd set Greatest Hits like new US $20.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $22.86 Buy It Now 15h 36m
MY DYING BRIDE**A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 9m
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "As the flower withers" 1992 on Peaceville US $22.49 Buy It Now 21h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "Turn loose the swans" 1993 on Peaceville US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 30m
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity DIGIPACK CD "BRAND NEW & SEALED US $2.99 Buy It Now 23h 9m
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun - Cassette US $12.00 Buy It Now 23h 18m
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World - Cassette US $7.00 Buy It Now 23h 18m
My Dying Bride - 34.788%... - Cassette US $8.00 Buy It Now 23h 18m
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Cassette US $8.00 Buy It Now 23h 18m
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium Cassette 1991 RARE OOP! US $15.99 Buy It Now 23h 20m
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers LP Vinyl Record US $29.20 Buy It Now 1 day
FALL OF EMPYREAN-A LIFE SPENT DYING-CD-swallow the sun-my dying bride-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE, GREEN vinyl LP, 700 COPIES! NEW - SEALED! US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers LP 6 Track With Inner Sleeve (vilelp479) EU US $34.72 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta [CD New] US $14.89 Buy It Now 1 day
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $5.00 [0 bids]
Silent Stream of Godless Elegy-Navaz cd new Root My Dying bride folk doom metal US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST "Lost paradise"cd Peaceville 90,Anathema,My dying bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CEREMONIUM - INTO THE AUTUMN SHADE, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Doom Metal US $1.75 [2 bids]
PARADISE LOST Pin Badge gothic metal my dying bride tiamat anathema moonspell US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST logo Pin Badge gothic metal my dying bride anathema moonspell US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MOURNING BELOVETH-A DISEASE FOR THE AGES-CD-anathema-my dying bride-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Deeper Down Rare Digi Single CD Anathema Katatonia Opeth US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SAINTS EVERLASTING REST - THE DUSK OF MILLENNIUM 2005 1PR NEW! MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE**LIKE GODS OF THE SUN**CD US $10.34 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun 2 LP Vinyl Record LP US $37.73 Buy It Now 2 days
UNSILENCE Under A Torn Sky LP MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PENTAGRAM SAINT VITUS US $11.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE-LIKE GODS OF THE SUN FIRST EDITION US $80.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER/DARKEST EYES [CD/DVD] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.14 Buy It Now 2 days
DECEMBRE NOIR A Discouraged Believer OPETH KATATONIA OCTOBER TIDE MY DYING BRIDE US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NECARE-RUIN-CD-doom-death-anathema-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & the Dark River (1996) CD US $12.69 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF K) US $7.24 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER + 4 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : Angel and the Dark River CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride: As The Flower Withers CD 2004 Bonus Track Super Jewel Box NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans CD 2003 Reissue Bonus Tracks CDVILED39 NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Shape of Despair cd new Thergothon Amorphis Daylight Dies My Dying Bride doom US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ENCHANTMENT DANCE THE MARBLE NAKED ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST UK NICE US $6.66 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: Introducing 2 CD Set 2012 Best Of Greatest Hits Compilation NEW US $11.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE the light at the end of the world NOTVD 2x SPLATTER LP anathema US $69.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - trinity CD ORIGINAL FIERCE 1995 US $0.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - the angel and the dark river / live at dynamo 2CD ORIGINAL 1996 US $1.04 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - the light at the end of the world CD ORIGINAL PEACEVILLE 1999 US $0.99 [1 bids]
MARCHE FUNEBRE-TO DROWN-CD-dark-anathema-my dying bride-katatonia-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe NEW CD US $16.03 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride-A line of deathless kings-CD BOX-2006-Peaceville-used US $14.66 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3 days
live concert very small mini poster print A5 size US $16.07 Buy It Now 3 days
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA ETERNITY LP + INSERT 1996 PEACEVILLE FIRST PRESS my dying bride opeth US $64.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN LP + INSERT 1996 PEACEVILLE anathema opeth US $74.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Trinity - Polish Release US $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES BEANIE SKI HAT US $19.28 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE**DREADFUL HOURS (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $25.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Keen Of The Crow - Hyborea morgion evoken baroness neurosis my dying bride US $4.00 [0 bids]
thurisaz - circadian rhytm slipcase axamenta finntroll my dying bride evoken US $4.00 [0 bids]
Anathema / The Silent Enigma JAPAN+1 My Dying Bride OOP!!! C US $59.99 Buy It Now 3 days
A Map of All Our Failures by My Dying Bride (CD, 2012, Peaceville Records... US $21.12 Buy It Now 3 days
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - 34.788%....Complete / Japan + 1 US $7.00 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun / Japan + 2 US $8.50 [2 bids]
(DR7) CD My Dying Bride Like Gods Of The Sun CDXVILE65 10 Tracks US $14.47 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : Light at the End of the World CD (1999) US $11.14 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK 400 My Dying Bride Doom:vs Amorphis US $0.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars "God is Alone" is a single release by UK doom/death metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released as a 7" vinyl through France-based independent label Listenable Records in May 1991, and was limited to 1,000 handnumbered copies.

"God is Alone" has not yet seen a re-release and remains one of the most rare items in My Dying Bride´s discography. On the grounds of the single the band were contacted by Peaceville Records who offered them a contract. My Dying Bride accepted and that decision has let to what must be considered a very successful professional marriage as all subsequent releases by My Dying Bride have been released by Peaceville Records.

The single features two tracks. Both "God is Alone" and "De Sade Soliloquay" would be featured in re-recorded versions on the B-side of the "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium (1992)" EP. Both are mid-paced death/doom metal tracks featuring growling vocals and few intriguing details. In fact they are not really that interesting compared to later material by the band. The sound production is decent but not really great. The quality is much better than on the demo from 1990 though.

"God is Alone" is a hardcore fan item and unless you´re one of those I´m sure the versions of the two songs which appear on "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium" are more than enough to satisfy your needs. A 2 star (40%) rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#259527) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "God Is Alone"