GOD IS ALONE

My Dying Bride God Is Alone album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. God Is Alone (4:57)
2. De Sade Soliloquay (4:38)

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone lyrics

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone tabs

- Aaron Stainthorpe / vocals
- Andrew Craighan / guitar, bass
- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Rick Miah / drums

Listenable Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone Music

TrinityTrinity
Peaceville Records/Ka 2004
Turn Loose the SwansTurn Loose the Swans
Peaceville 2003
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER/DARKEST EYES [CD/DVD] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.22 Buy It Now 3h 13m
NECARE-RUIN-CD-doom-death-anathema-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 57m
THERGOTHON Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth LP unholy demilich beherit my dying bride von US $45.00 Buy It Now 4h 29m
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (CD 1996) US $13.37 Buy It Now 5h 11m
My Dying Bride - Angel & the Dark River (1996) CD US $13.37 Buy It Now 5h 14m
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF K) US $7.63 Buy It Now 5h 18m
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
CRADLE OF FILTH Embroidered Logo PATCH MY DYING BRIDE AT THE GATES DIMMU BORGIR US $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 19m
THE GARDNERZ Embroidered Logo PATCH My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 19m
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: As The Flower Withers CD 2004 Bonus Track Super Jewel Box NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 10h 17m
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans CD 2003 Reissue Bonus Tracks CDVILED39 NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 10h 23m
Shape of Despair cd new Thergothon Amorphis Daylight Dies My Dying Bride doom US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 46m
My Dying Bride: For Darkest Eyes (DVD) [USG] US $15.66 Buy It Now 11h 10m
My Dying Bride: Sinamarata (DVD) [USG] US $11.84 Buy It Now 11h 29m
My Dying Bride: Introducing 2 CD Set 2012 Best Of Greatest Hits Compilation NEW US $11.95 Buy It Now 13h 6m
MARCHE FUNEBRE-TO DROWN-CD-dark-anathema-my dying bride-katatonia-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 15h 56m
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 21h 3m
My Dying Bride-A line of deathless kings-CD BOX-2006-Peaceville-used US $13.19 Buy It Now 21h 59m
KATATONIA FOR FUNERALS TO COME CD 1995 AV009 anathema my dying bride opeth US $26.99 Buy It Now 23h 34m
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity - Polish Release US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES BEANIE SKI HAT US $20.32 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Icon LIMITED DIGI 1993 Music For Nations My Dying Bride Anathema US $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD 1995 GLOBUS My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Gathering US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR DARKEST EYES - *NEW DVD* *SEALED* US $7.57 Buy It Now 1 day
3 BOX SET FROM:MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST KATATONIA US $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE ANGEL & DARK RIVER SPECIAL UKR. EDITION ODYSSEY DOOM METAL US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE MY BODY A FUNERAL WOVEN PATCH US $5.50 Buy It Now 1 day
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Serenades + Extra Tracks CD 1993 Peaceville/Futurist my dying bride US $5.00 [1 bids]
ANATHEMA Eternity CD Digipak doom metal goth katatonia my dying bride prog US $3.00 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Judgement CD goth katatonia my dying bride prog rock pink floyd US $3.00 [1 bids]
My DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD Peaceville (CDVILE 32) (5020157103220) US $10.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville (CDVILE 39) 5020157103923 US $10.00 [0 bids]
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - NEW CD - RARE !!! SEALED US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KERRANG-PROMO CD-SEPULTURA+KORN MIXES-SYSTEM OF A DOWN-GARBAGE-MY DYING BRIDE+VA US $3.00 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD 2004 doom collection Peaceville US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta 2CD 2011 digibook symphonic doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE PATCH 2 US $5.07 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "The Angel & The Dark River" OOP Rare Tape (1995) Anathema Opeth US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.46 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.46 Buy It Now 2 days
Songs of Darkness, Words of Light - My Dying Bride (CD Only) No Art Read Listing US $0.01 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $7.64 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.83 Buy It Now 2 days
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-my dying bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK #/400 My Dying Bride Uaral Amorphis US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - NEW CD US $19.62 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - BONUS TRACK (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.83 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE NEW CD US $24.39 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST - Shades of God 1992 Music for Nations anathema my dying bride US $3.00 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST - Draconian Times 1995 Relativity anathema my dying bride morgion US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $4.95 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE CATHEDRAL TIAMAT THERION KATATONIA ANTIMATTER US $27.99 Buy It Now 2 days
OPETH TANK TOP T-SHIRT ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE BLOODBATH KATATONIA TRISTANIA US $25.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride ( Girlie shirt ) Paradise Lost Tiamat Swallow the Sun Draconian US $26.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $27.10 Buy It Now 2 days
Tiamat SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Moonspell My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CATHEDRAL T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA LAKE OF TEARS TIAMAT PARADISE LOST US $26.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 3 Bonus Tracks CD (New) US $18.76 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $13.30 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 3 days
Like Gods of the Sun by MY DYING BRIDE (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $14.22 Buy It Now 3 days
The Angel and the Dark River by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Light at the end of the World by MY DYING BRIDE 1999 ( CD, Made in England) US $4.99 [0 bids]
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.00 [0 bids]
Trinity by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Voice of the Wretched PROMO (CD, 2002) Peaceville metal doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans Bonus Tracks Digipak My Dying Bride CD DEATH DOOM METAL US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $55.84 Buy It Now 3 days
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $15.23 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Paradise Lost - Tragic Illusion 25 10" M LP Green Vinyl + CD My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $15.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 4 days
FUNERAL To Mourn Is a Virtue CD, Esoteric My Dying Bride Katatonia Skepticism US $7.99 [0 bids]
VALLENFYRE SPLINTERS LMTD DIGI NEW PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE ASPHYX AUTOPSY US $15.99 [0 bids]
As the Flower Withers by My Dying Bride (CD, 1992, Vile/Peaceville/Fierce) US $8.95 Buy It Now 4 days
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $12.69 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.92 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars "God is Alone" is a single release by UK doom/death metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released as a 7" vinyl through France-based independent label Listenable Records in May 1991, and was limited to 1,000 handnumbered copies.

"God is Alone" has not yet seen a re-release and remains one of the most rare items in My Dying Bride´s discography. On the grounds of the single the band were contacted by Peaceville Records who offered them a contract. My Dying Bride accepted and that decision has let to what must be considered a very successful professional marriage as all subsequent releases by My Dying Bride have been released by Peaceville Records.

The single features two tracks. Both "God is Alone" and "De Sade Soliloquay" would be featured in re-recorded versions on the B-side of the "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium (1992)" EP. Both are mid-paced death/doom metal tracks featuring growling vocals and few intriguing details. In fact they are not really that interesting compared to later material by the band. The sound production is decent but not really great. The quality is much better than on the demo from 1990 though.

"God is Alone" is a hardcore fan item and unless you´re one of those I´m sure the versions of the two songs which appear on "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium" are more than enough to satisfy your needs. A 2 star (40%) rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#259527) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "God Is Alone"