My Dying Bride

My Dying Bride God Is Alone album cover

from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. God Is Alone (4:57)
2. De Sade Soliloquay (4:38)

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone lyrics

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone tabs

- Aaron Stainthorpe / vocals
- Andrew Craighan / guitar, bass
- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Rick Miah / drums

Listenable Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Collaborate with, learn how to submit new MP3s.

Buy MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Meisterwerk IIIMeisterwerk III
Limited Edition · Special Edition
Peaceville 2006
For Lies I SireFor Lies I Sire
Peaceville 2009

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars "God is Alone" is a single release by UK doom/death metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released as a 7" vinyl through France-based independent label Listenable Records in May 1991, and was limited to 1,000 handnumbered copies.

"God is Alone" has not yet seen a re-release and remains one of the most rare items in My Dying Bride´s discography. On the grounds of the single the band were contacted by Peaceville Records who offered them a contract. My Dying Bride accepted and that decision has let to what must be considered a very successful professional marriage as all subsequent releases by My Dying Bride have been released by Peaceville Records.

The single features two tracks. Both "God is Alone" and "De Sade Soliloquay" would be featured in re-recorded versions on the B-side of the "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium (1992)" EP. Both are mid-paced death/doom metal tracks featuring growling vocals and few intriguing details. In fact they are not really that interesting compared to later material by the band. The sound production is decent but not really great. The quality is much better than on the demo from 1990 though.

"God is Alone" is a hardcore fan item and unless you´re one of those I´m sure the versions of the two songs which appear on "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium" are more than enough to satisfy your needs. A 2 star (40%) rating is warranted.

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "God Is Alone"