GOD IS ALONE

My Dying Bride God Is Alone album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. God Is Alone (4:57)
2. De Sade Soliloquay (4:38)

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone lyrics

Search MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone tabs

- Aaron Stainthorpe / vocals
- Andrew Craighan / guitar, bass
- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Rick Miah / drums

Listenable Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone Music

Peaceville UK 2012
Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2006
An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)
Peaceville 2008
As the Flower WithersAs the Flower Withers
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2004
For Lies I SireFor Lies I Sire
Peaceville UK 2009
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 2h 2m
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.47 Buy It Now 8h 8m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 NEW CD Paradise Lost Anathema Saturnus US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $19.21 Buy It Now 12h 4m
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 13h 7m
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 13h 27m
My Dying Bride : Evinta CD (2011) US $10.00 Buy It Now 18h 23m
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 19h 35m
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS + 3 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.49 Buy It Now 20h 7m
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788 % COMPLETE + BONUS TRACK SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.49 Buy It Now 20h 15m
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.96 Buy It Now 22h 8m
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.96 Buy It Now 22h 8m
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $18.57 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $12.05 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.12 Buy It Now 1 day
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA Fine Day to Exit CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia Tiamat US $6.66 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD Digi +Bonus My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia US $6.66 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD EP My Dying Bride Anathema Katatonia Tiamat Moonspell! US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA Eternity CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia Tiamat Moonspell US $6.66 Buy It Now 1 day
ET MORIEMUR - Cupio Dissolvi (CD 2011) Doom Death Metal My Dying Bride Anathema US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES - Hate Into Grief (CD 2003) My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
INNER MISSING - Escapism (CD 2011) doom death metal My Dying Bride Draconian US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LLVME Fogeira De Suenos (CD 2010) My Dying Bride Shape of Despair Negura Bunget US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 - NEW CD US $11.69 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - the Dreadful Hours / Live in Krakow Vol. 2 (Agat Rec ) Russian US $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
DISSOLVING OF PRODIGY Time Ruins Also Beauty CD 1997 Sheer Rec. my dying bride US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED DIGIPACK CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - The Angel And The Dark River CD US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Shades Of God CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River Digi LE '95 US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Light At The End Of The World EX CD 1999 Peaceville Anathema US $29.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $44.00 Buy It Now 1 day
WITHERING SURFACE Scarlet Silhouettes CD 1997 Euphonious Rec my dying bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1994 Futurist Anathema Paradise Los US $44.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Lost Paradise CD 1990 Peaceville my dying bride katatonia anathema US $59.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel and the Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peacevile anathema US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MENTAL HOME Black Art - 1999 CD - lacrimosa my dying bride october tide therion US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS, WORDS OF LIGHT DIGIPACK CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Japan+2) / 11 Track US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Japan+1) / 8 Track US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MYTHOPOEIA - Golden Leaf Of Oak CD Metal Breath 2001 MY DYING BRIDE OCTOBER TIDE US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FROM BEYOND - Endtime CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA RARE US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Shameful - descend A5 digi evoken my dying bride neurosis swallow the sun US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Moonspell SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Tiamat My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Moonspell SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Paradise Lost Tiamat My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BLOODLINE- Opium hearts ADVANCE PROMO CD RARE KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville Records US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARAMAECIUM Exhumed Of The Earth CD '94 R.E.X. MUSIC My Dying Bride Virgin Black US $69.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peaceville US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DEPRESY Sighting LE DIGI 1999 Shindy Prod. Septic Flesh My Dying Bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
thurisaz - circadian rhytm slipcase axamenta finntroll my dying bride evoken US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Keen Of The Crow - Hyborea morgion evoken baroness neurosis my dying bride US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (CD, Nov-2000, PEACEVILLE) UK US $4.99 [0 bids]
AVERNUS-Of the fallen cd OOP Novembers Doom Somnus My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE (1998,2001 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK) CD US $6.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT 2004 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (CD, 1995, Futurist/ FIERCE Recordings) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $10.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $17.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Dark Tranquility - The Minds I [ LP, Century Media, IMPORT, NEW ] My Dying Bride US $22.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $24.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $24.18 Buy It Now 2 days
Reflection by Paradise Lost (CD, Oct-1998 My Dying Bride US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
CD: MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $27.92 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $27.92 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $27.92 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $18.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Void Of Silence ?- Criteria Ov 666 DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEX zero CD SEALED candlemass my dying bride katatonia autopsy anathema doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel & And The Dark River (NEW CD) US $15.34 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $17.09 Buy It Now 2 days
SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH MY DYING BRIDE US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $29.86 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.41 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $12.17 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta [CD New] US $14.38 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.69 Buy It Now 2 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 2 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 USA Shipping Included US $10.52 Buy It Now 2 days
my dying bride limited edition cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $2.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Albion In Ruin new Official Textile Poster 75cm x 110cm US $13.26 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE God Is Alone reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars "God is Alone" is a single release by UK doom/death metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released as a 7" vinyl through France-based independent label Listenable Records in May 1991, and was limited to 1,000 handnumbered copies.

"God is Alone" has not yet seen a re-release and remains one of the most rare items in My Dying Bride´s discography. On the grounds of the single the band were contacted by Peaceville Records who offered them a contract. My Dying Bride accepted and that decision has let to what must be considered a very successful professional marriage as all subsequent releases by My Dying Bride have been released by Peaceville Records.

The single features two tracks. Both "God is Alone" and "De Sade Soliloquay" would be featured in re-recorded versions on the B-side of the "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium (1992)" EP. Both are mid-paced death/doom metal tracks featuring growling vocals and few intriguing details. In fact they are not really that interesting compared to later material by the band. The sound production is decent but not really great. The quality is much better than on the demo from 1990 though.

"God is Alone" is a hardcore fan item and unless you´re one of those I´m sure the versions of the two songs which appear on "Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium" are more than enough to satisfy your needs. A 2 star (40%) rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#259527) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "God Is Alone"