DEEPER DOWN

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums
Shaun Taylor-Steels - drums on track 3

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down Music

Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2006
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 - NEW CD US $12.13 Buy It Now 53m 49s
Tiamat CD Prey opeth my dying bride type o negative paradise lost amorphis US $3.89 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 45m
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.88 Buy It Now 1h 45m
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $17.84 Buy It Now 5h 4m
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.58 Buy It Now 5h 4m
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $10.69 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 9h 23m
WHISPERING GALLERY - Shades of Sorrow DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $10.99 Buy It Now 12h 30m
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 15h 5m
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 15h 36m
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 19h 44m
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $9.94 Buy It Now 1 day
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium 1991 Peaceville ORG US $17.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Thrash of Naked Limbs 1993 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $18.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am the Bloody Earth 1994 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
AMORPHIS - ELEGY CD NEVERMORE ARCH ENEMY TIAMAT MY DYING BRIDE GRAVE ENSLAVED US $1.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.82 Buy It Now 1 day
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $1.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $18.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - The Silent Enigma first press lp vinyl my dying bride katatonia US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii CD US $26.47 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Angel & the Dark River (CD 1995) METAL US $13.05 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans (CD 1993) METAL US $13.05 [0 bids]
DREAMBREED - SOMETIME EP CD (Cradle of filth my dying bride memebers) US $3.26 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $16.80 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $29.34 Buy It Now 1 day
AMORPHIS POSTER !!!!!! Powerwolf/Insomnium/Paradise Lost/My Dying Bride/Anathema US $5.55 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun - Cassette , Made In Poland US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
As the Flower Withers by My Dying Bride (Vinyl, Jan-2014, Peaceville Records... US $22.53 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.94 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $10.27 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [Vinyl New] US $25.48 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Evinta EBVILE001, EBVILE002 US $88.60 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS NEW VINYL US $35.56 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
my dying bride limited edition cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $8.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Woods of Ypres: ORG. Against The Seasons, KRANKENHAUS, My Dying Bride, Katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
RARE PROMO Mayhem Records 2 CD SAMPLER My Dying Bride DIO Enuff Znuff + FIERCE US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River CD US $6.70 Buy It Now 2 days
34.788%...Complete [Bonus Track] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD, Jun-2004,... US $9.31 Buy It Now 2 days
The Angel and the Dark River [Bonus Tracks] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $7.57 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - the Dreadful Hours / Live in Krakow Vol. 2 (Agat Rec ) Russian US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NEVER DIE - The Source Of Black Water (CD 2011) doom gothic metal My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HEDON CRIES - Hate Into Grief (CD 2003) My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LLVME Fogeira De Suenos (CD 2010) My Dying Bride Shape of Despair Negura Bunget US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
INNER MISSING - Escapism (CD 2011) doom death metal My Dying Bride Draconian US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ET MORIEMUR - Cupio Dissolvi (CD 2011) Doom Death Metal My Dying Bride Anathema US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures 2-LP VINYL "SEALED" US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity DIGIPACK CD "BRAND NEW & SEALED US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - A Line Of Deathless Kings CD Box Set Limited Edition 2006 US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Void Of Silence ?- Criteria Ov 666 DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BLOODLINE- Opium hearts ADVANCE PROMO CD RARE KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
FROM BEYOND - Endtime CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA RARE US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MYTHOPOEIA - Golden Leaf Of Oak CD Metal Breath 2001 MY DYING BRIDE OCTOBER TIDE US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED DIGIPACK CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
UNSILENCE Under A Torn Sky LP MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PENTAGRAM SAINT VITUS US $11.00 [0 bids]
MAR DE GRISES Streams Inwards DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DEPRESY Sighting LE DIGI 1999 Shindy Prod. Septic Flesh My Dying Bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peaceville US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARAMAECIUM Exhumed Of The Earth CD '94 R.E.X. MUSIC My Dying Bride Virgin Black US $69.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD 1995 GLOBUS My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Gathering US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville Records US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST Icon LIMITED DIGI 1993 Music For Nations My Dying Bride Anathema US $55.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST Lost Paradise CD 1990 Peaceville my dying bride katatonia anathema US $59.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel and the Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peacevile anathema US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
WITHERING SURFACE Scarlet Silhouettes CD 1997 Euphonious Rec my dying bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1994 Futurist Anathema Paradise Lost US $44.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $44.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Light At The End Of The World EX CD 1999 Peaceville Anathema US $29.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River Digi LE '95 US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The Angel And The Dark River CD US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DISSOLVING OF PRODIGY Time Ruins Also Beauty CD 1997 Sheer Rec. my dying bride US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST Shades Of God CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE RARE UKR ORIGINAL BOOKLET CD GOTHIC DOOM METAL!! US $14.44 Buy It Now 2 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM - Aphotic (CD 2011) factory sealed My Dying Bride Draconian Opeth US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans digipack CD 2003 used NM / NM Peaceville US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Deeper Down" is a 3 track single release by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released through Peaceville Records in September 2006 and it's limited to 5000 copies.

"Deeper Down", which is also featured on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", is featured here in an edited version. If you don't know the original it's doubtful you'll miss anything, but I always find that edited versions are a bit of a waste of time if you already have the original. "The Child of Eternity" is a track that's exclusive to this release (at least it was upon release). It's a death metal tinged track that probably didn't fit on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", but it's of good quality and pretty enjoyable to my ears. The last track on the single is a live version of "A Kiss to Remember". It's the audio track to the live version on the "Sinamorata (2005)" DVD. It's decent but nothing too special.

Since it's only "The Child of Eternity" that realy makes my blood boil on this single, a 2.5 - 3 star (55%) rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#832693) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2012

2 stars This single contains two of My Dying Bride's more heavier songs. The title track is taken from A Line Of Deathless Kings. This song is both pretty heavy and catchy. The target group is obviously the heavy metal crowd out there. Those who found My Dying Bride through Iron Maiden. This song is t ... (read more)

Report this review (#259898) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 08, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Deeper Down"