DEEPER DOWN

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums
Shaun Taylor-Steels - drums on track 3

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down Music

For Lies I SireFor Lies I Sire
Peaceville UK 2009
Light at the End of the WorldLight at the End of the World
Peaceville UK 2004
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 3h 16m
COLD COLOURS-COLD COLOURS (2013) US DARK METAL ROTTING CHRIST MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY-RELIC DANCES NEW LP MY DYING BRIDE DOOM/DEATH US $36.99 [0 bids]
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 6m
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $12.65 Buy It Now 9h 6m
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.88 Buy It Now 9h 12m
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $19.16 Buy It Now 10h 8m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $43.39 Buy It Now 10h 14m
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 10h 56m
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 10h 56m
My Dying Bride "Turn Loose the Swans" 2013 2cd Special Edition Sealed Digibook US $15.77 Buy It Now 11h 27m
My Dying Bride "An Ode To Woe" Live 2 disc cd/dvd 2008 Sealed US $11.55 Buy It Now 11h 27m
My Dying Bride "Introducing" 2013 2cd set Sealed US $11.05 Buy It Now 11h 27m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $35.23 Buy It Now 11h 30m
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 15h
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 15h 17m
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Trinity:T-shirt NEW - LARGE ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 19h 30m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $22.88 Buy It Now 20h 26m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $61.39 Buy It Now 20h 31m
PARADISE LOST PRINTED PATCH MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA KATATONIA MOONSPELL CEMETARY US $4.00 Buy It Now 23h 15m
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Light at the end of the World - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride For Darkest Eyes Dvd Videoes And Live 1996 US $4.67 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST Gothic LP ORG UK First Press MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA MOONSPELL US $39.90 [1 bids]
DRACONIAN - RARE LIVE IN TEL AVIV FLYER 2009 ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe [CD New] US $38.21 Buy It Now 1 day
TIAMAT Clouds era logo patch anathema my dying bride dark tranquility dawn US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CELESTIAL SEASON - SOLAR LOVERS CD DRACONIAN MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GARDENIAN SOULBURNER PROMO CD 1999 NEAR MINT OOP HTF MY DYING BRIDE LEAVES EYES US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF R1) US $16.53 Buy It Now 1 day
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAS Absolute Purity (ORG 2001 Hammerheart) anathema my dying bride hate eternal US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [2LP] - 2013- New & Sealed US $30.40 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN + 2 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $29.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Voice of the Wretched PROMO (CD, 2002) Peaceville metal doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KERRANG-PROMO CD-SEPULTURA+KORN MIXES-SYSTEM OF A DOWN-GARBAGE-MY DYING BRIDE+VA US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Dawn Of Dreams Amber MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST TIAMAT OPETH DOOM DEATH US $1.75 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost Gothic MY DYING BRIDE MOONSPELL AMORPHIS DEATH DOOM CANDLEMASS US $1.75 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (CD, Aug-2003, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $9.99 [0 bids]
NOVEMBERS DOOM For Every Leaf that Falls CD EP rare my dying bride katatonia US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $25.03 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $9.99 [0 bids]
FATUM ELISUM-HOMO NIHILIS-doom-death-silencer-paradise lost-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River/Live at the Dynamo '95 [Limited].. US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [CD New] US $14.28 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS POSTER 42CM * 30CM US $0.92 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW CD US $24.27 Buy It Now 2 days
SOLSTICE "Lamentations"ORG CD Candlelight 1994,Candlemass,My Dying Bride US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS Rare Death MC BUY UP TO 4 & PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $7.90 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE**VAULTED SHADOWS**CD US $13.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Lycanthia - Oligarchy (Fans of My Dying Bride, Draconian, Theatre of Tragedy) US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-1996, Fierce) sealed US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Damnation festival 2008 My dying bride/Carcass/Napalm death-2008 magazine advert US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
UNIVERSE217 self-titled CD JEWEL CASE Greek avant/prog doom swans my dying bride US $10.98 Buy It Now 2 days
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - VINYL 2 LP record US $40.22 Buy It Now 2 days
Turn Loose the Swans [Special Edition] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $10.62 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $9.29 Buy It Now 2 days
ESOTERIC - METAMORPHOGENESIS CD, Paradise Lost, Anathema, My Dying Bride US $0.99 [0 bids]
Opeth - Blackwater Park (anthema,my dying bride,doom,death,metal,damnation,deli) US $47.50 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE EVINTA PATCH US $4.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 (2000) CD - NEW Sealed US $14.87 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride Evinta Ladies T-shirt NEW OFFICIAL size S(UK 8/10) US $14.54 Buy It Now 3 days
TO CAST A SHADOW In Memory Of DIGIPAK THE 3RD AND THE MORTAL MY DYING BRIDE US $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 2xCD REISSUE UK experimental death/doom NEW US $15.98 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Vaulted Shadows (2014) - New - Compact Disc US $12.65 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Angel & The Dark River CD NEW US $12.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Angel And The Dark River / Dar CD NEW US $15.34 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Light At The End Of The World( CD NEW US $12.64 Buy It Now 3 days
AHAB - THE GIANT CD SOLITUDE DRACONIAN MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (DIGIPACK) - NEW CD US $10.28 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride / The Angel and the Dark River JAPAN+2 ORG!!!!! #F US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Like Gods of the Sun by My Dying Bride (CD, Jan-2001, Mfn) US $4.00 [0 bids]
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK #/400 My Dying Bride Uaral Amorphis US $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE**LIKE GODS OF THE SUN (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River US $4.97 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (NEW CD) US $15.35 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Light at the End of the World (1999) PROMO ALBUM US $1.64 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE CATHEDRAL TIAMAT THERION KATATONIA ANTIMATTER US $27.99 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride ( Girlie shirt ) Paradise Lost Tiamat Swallow the Sun Draconian US $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
CATHEDRAL T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA LAKE OF TEARS TIAMAT PARADISE LOST US $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Moonspell BACK PATCH Daemonarch My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Type O Negative US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Tiamat SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Moonspell My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Moonspell ( T-SHIRT ) Daemonarch My Dying Bride Rotting Christ Septicflesh US $27.99 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Deeper Down" is a 3 track single release by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released through Peaceville Records in September 2006 and it's limited to 5000 copies.

"Deeper Down", which is also featured on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", is featured here in an edited version. If you don't know the original it's doubtful you'll miss anything, but I always find that edited versions are a bit of a waste of time if you already have the original. "The Child of Eternity" is a track that's exclusive to this release (at least it was upon release). It's a death metal tinged track that probably didn't fit on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", but it's of good quality and pretty enjoyable to my ears. The last track on the single is a live version of "A Kiss to Remember". It's the audio track to the live version on the "Sinamorata (2005)" DVD. It's decent but nothing too special.

Since it's only "The Child of Eternity" that realy makes my blood boil on this single, a 2.5 - 3 star (55%) rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#832693) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2012

2 stars This single contains two of My Dying Bride's more heavier songs. The title track is taken from A Line Of Deathless Kings. This song is both pretty heavy and catchy. The target group is obviously the heavy metal crowd out there. Those who found My Dying Bride through Iron Maiden. This song is t ... (read more)

Report this review (#259898) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 08, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Deeper Down"