DEEPER DOWN

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums
Shaun Taylor-Steels - drums on track 3

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down Music

Peaceville UK 2009
34.788% Complete34.788% Complete
Extra tracks · Remastered
Peaceville UK 2004
SOMNUS RARE DEMO 1997 MANTICORE INQUISITION MY DYING BRIDE BEHEMOTH US $6.66 Buy It Now 41m 26s
MY DYING BRIDE**ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $25.50 Buy It Now 1h 9m
MY DYING BRIDE "The Angel & The Dark River" OOP Rare Tape (1995) Anathema Opeth US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SINAMORATA 2005 PEACEVILLE DVD [Shape of Despair, Skepticism] US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 42m
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Anathena - Eternity JAP EDITION My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Opeth, Katatonia US $20.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $10.57 Buy It Now 4h 44m
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $17.90 Buy It Now 5h 9m
Songs of Darkness, Words of Light [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-2006,... US $7.65 Buy It Now 5h 28m
Dark Tranquility - The Minds I [ LP, Century Media, IMPORT, NEW ] My Dying Bride US $20.23 Buy It Now 6h 37m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $24.48 Buy It Now 8h 8m
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.26 Buy It Now 9h 53m
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.26 Buy It Now 9h 54m
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.26 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $7.77 Buy It Now 10h 24m
~ MY DYING BRIDE - Evinta ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 48m
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $6.85 [0 bids]
Heavenwood - Diva Russian verison (Moonspell, My Dying Bride, Before the Rain) US $1.00 [0 bids]
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
Opeth - Morningrise (Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Agalloch, Anathema) US $3.99 [0 bids]
SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH MY DYING BRIDE US $12.99 Buy It Now 15h 9m
Anathema - Make it Right (Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Porcupine Tree) US $11.90 [1 bids]
Anathema - Alternative 4 JAP EDITION (My Dying Bride, Opeth, Katatonia) US $6.99 [2 bids]
Katatonia ?- Forsaker (Anathema, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Thine) US $10.00 [0 bids]
16h
Type O Negative - Life Is Killing Me DCD (My Dying Bride, Moonspell, Katatonia) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - Alternative Future EP (My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Paradise Lost) US $6.99 [2 bids]
Katatonia - Ghost Of The Sun (My Dying Bride, Porcupine Tree, Anathema) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - Deep (My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Paradise Lost, Thine, Moonspell) US $1.99 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Angel & And The Dark River (NEW CD) US $15.68 Buy It Now 16h 39m
Alternative 4 ?- The Brink (Anathema, Cult, My Dying Bride) US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $17.48 Buy It Now 18h 12m
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $30.53 Buy It Now 19h 10m
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $5.50 Buy It Now 19h 15m
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.64 Buy It Now 22h 10m
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $9.38 Buy It Now 22h 12m
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $10.78 Buy It Now 22h 54m
My Dying Bride - Evinta [CD New] US $16.13 Buy It Now 22h 55m
The Gathering "DISCLOSURE" NEW VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver my dying bride US $29.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.90 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 1 day
my dying bride limited edition cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Albion In Ruin new Official Textile Poster 75cm x 110cm US $16.96 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire new Official Textile Poster 75cm x 110cm US $16.96 Buy It Now 1 day
34.788%...Complete by My Dying Bride (CD, Jul-2003, Peaceville Records ) PROMO US $6.99 [0 bids]
34.788%...Complete [Bonus Track] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD, Jun-2004,... US $9.28 Buy It Now 1 day
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Jan-2013, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $11.41 Buy It Now 1 day
The Angel and the Dark River [Bonus Tracks] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $7.81 Buy It Now 1 day
The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) by My Dying Bride (CD, Jan-2004,... US $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk 2 [Digipak] [ECD] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2004, Peaceville... US $7.67 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE PROMO Mayhem Records 2 CD SAMPLER My Dying Bride DIO Enuff Znuff + FIERCE US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
MAR DE GRISES Streams Inwards DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SHATTERED HOPE 2010 Absence CD Doom Death Saturnus Ataraxie My Dying Bride US $12.73 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [Vinyl New] US $28.97 Buy It Now 1 day
THE PROPHECY Into The Light DIGI CD MY DYING BRIDE SOLSTICE PARADISE LOST US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE*ANGEL&DARK RIVER/FOR DARKEST EYES*CD/DVD US $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Shever - Rituals (LP Red) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Death, Slayer, US $26.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Draconian Times LP VINYL Rare First Press Anathema My Dying Bride US $59.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: Trinity SEALED CD Japanese release 1998 US $30.00 [0 bids]
SILENTIUM "SI.VM E.T A.V.VM"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SYMPHONAIRE INFERNUS ET SPERA EMPYRIUM MCD - Peaceville 1991 - US $46.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN NEW VINYL US $44.38 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE For Lives I Sire Fabric POSTER FLAG Official NEW US $20.72 Buy It Now 2 days
Meisterwerk 1 [Digipak] [ECD] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $62.57 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - The Light at the End of the World US $11.17 Buy It Now 2 days
SACRATUS-...PARADISE FOR TWO-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-saturnus-anathema US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - VOICE OF THE WRETCHED (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.90 Buy It Now 2 days
THE GATHERING Always 2LP EPICA, OPETH, AMORPHIS, MY DYING BRIDE, TIAMAT ANATHEMA US $29.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA ETERNITY LP + INSERT 1996 PEACEVILLE FIRST PRESS my dying bride opeth US $69.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CD: Manuscript (EP) - My Dying Bride - Sealed US $15.36 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN LP + INSERT 1996 PEACEVILLE anathema opeth US $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe CD US $59.28 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures CD US $20.02 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe CD US $19.88 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures Vinyl Record LP US $37.47 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY + 1 - CDVILED46 US $13.88 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE ANGEL AND THE DARK..CD+DVD - CDVILED260X US $20.72 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA (SPECIAL EDITION DIGIBOOK) - CDVILEF302X US $25.77 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIGHT AT THE END - CDVILED79 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - CDVILED74 US $13.88 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWERS WITHERS - CDVILED32 US $15.04 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - CDVILED65 US $13.88 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS - CDVILED39 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOURS - CDVILED90 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - VOICE OF THE WRETCHED - CDVILED117 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER - CDVILED50 US $14.83 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of Our Failure 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $35.56 Buy It Now 2 days
MOURNERS LAMENT - Unbroken Solemnity CD 2008 Original Doom Rare My Dying Bride US $19.95 [0 bids]
IN LOVING MEMORY - Tragedy & Moon CD 2008 Orig Anathema My Dying Bride Tiamat US $7.77 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World (NEW CD) US $15.68 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Deeper Down" is a 3 track single release by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released through Peaceville Records in September 2006 and it's limited to 5000 copies.

"Deeper Down", which is also featured on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", is featured here in an edited version. If you don't know the original it's doubtful you'll miss anything, but I always find that edited versions are a bit of a waste of time if you already have the original. "The Child of Eternity" is a track that's exclusive to this release (at least it was upon release). It's a death metal tinged track that probably didn't fit on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", but it's of good quality and pretty enjoyable to my ears. The last track on the single is a live version of "A Kiss to Remember". It's the audio track to the live version on the "Sinamorata (2005)" DVD. It's decent but nothing too special.

Since it's only "The Child of Eternity" that realy makes my blood boil on this single, a 2.5 - 3 star (55%) rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#832693) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2012

2 stars This single contains two of My Dying Bride's more heavier songs. The title track is taken from A Line Of Deathless Kings. This song is both pretty heavy and catchy. The target group is obviously the heavy metal crowd out there. Those who found My Dying Bride through Iron Maiden. This song is t ... (read more)

Report this review (#259898) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 08, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Deeper Down"