DEEPER DOWN

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums
Shaun Taylor-Steels - drums on track 3

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down Music

Songs of Darkness Words of LightSongs of Darkness Words of Light
Peaceville UK 2006
Meisterwerk 2Meisterwerk 2
Peaceville UK 2001
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $13.04 Buy It Now 3h 57m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 5h 17m
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 5h 38m
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $7.48 Buy It Now 5h 46m
OPETH TANK TOP T-SHIRT ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE BLOODBATH KATATONIA TRISTANIA US $25.99 Buy It Now 6h 21m
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 6h 21m
EARTHEN GRAVE 2LP MY DYING BRIDE PALE DIVINE WITCHSORROW TROUBLE ARKHAM WITCH US $26.99 Buy It Now 9h 28m
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD+DVD) US $24.80 Buy It Now 10h 39m
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 57m
MY DYING BRIDE 4 CD LOT***********************GREAT TITLES!!!******************* US $17.80 [0 bids]
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.76 Buy It Now 12h 37m
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River / Darkest Eyes (W/Dvd) CD NEW US $14.48 Buy It Now 15h 16m
My Dying Bride Evinta CD NEW US $16.41 Buy It Now 15h 36m
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk 1 (Dig) CD NEW US $11.12 Buy It Now 15h 53m
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk 2 (Dig) CD NEW US $12.71 Buy It Now 16h 6m
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $5.88 Buy It Now 16h 39m
TREBLINKA Shrine Of The Pentagram 5LP BOX RED /200 Tiamat My Dying Bride Therion US $52.00 [25 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 22h 6m
My Dying Bride "The Manuscript" 2013 EP Sealed US $10.08 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.57 Buy It Now 1 day
"My Dying Bride Meisterwerk, Vol. 1 CD" US $11.20 Buy It Now 1 day
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK #/400 My Dying Bride Uaral Amorphis US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN NEW VINYL US $44.11 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW VINYL US $44.11 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $17.79 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - The Light At The End Of The World (CD 1999) US $5.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $19.33 Buy It Now 1 day
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER NEW VINYL US $44.11 Buy It Now 1 day
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Gathering "DISCLOSURE" NEW VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver my dying bride US $29.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS [DIGIPAK] original US $5.00 [0 bids]
~ MY DYING BRIDE - Evinta ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE CD+DVD Super Jewelcase US $14.99 [0 bids]
Theatre of Tragedy self-titled 1995 death doom My Dying Bride Katatonia US $5.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $5.03 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $5.03 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
Anathema Judgment Digipak my dying bride opeth katatonia US $10.00 [0 bids]
Anathema Serenades opeth katatonia my dying bride US $10.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Stories 3CD box set Rare anathema amorphous US $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Map Of All Our Failures - My Dying Bride (2012, Vinyl New) US $26.12 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $18.68 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $12.13 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 [0 bids]
NEVER DIE - The Source Of Black Water (CD 2011) doom gothic metal My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
INNER MISSING - Escapism (CD 2011) doom death metal My Dying Bride Draconian US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "Turn Loose The Swans" ORG CDVILE press RARE OOP!!! US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Meisterwerk 1 - My Dying Bride (CD 2000) [IMPORT, Ge... US $5.49 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures 2-LP VINYL "SEALED" US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
TRISTANIA-ILLUMINATION ORG 2007 MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TOWARDS THE SINISTER demo paradise lost decomposed bolt thrower US $50.00 [1 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS, WORDS OF LIGHT DIGIPACK CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $22.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Bring Me Victory EP (CD new, Peaceville Records 2009) US $27.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride "34.788%...Complete [Reissue] [Digipak] (CD 2004 Peaceville) US $6.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride "Turn Loose the Swans" [Reissue] [Digipack] (CD 2003 Peaceville) US $6.00 [0 bids]
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Pact Of Solitude ?- Pain And Passion rare 500 copies! my dying bride candlemass US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Subreality - endless horizons rare my dying bride paradise lost evoken ahab US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.09 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.09 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.09 Buy It Now 3 days
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE CD ALBUM US $7.48 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel & And The Dark River (NEW CD) US $15.54 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SINAMORATA 2005 PEACEVILLE DVD Shipping is 7 usd US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $30.27 Buy It Now 3 days
@MY DYING BRIDE 6 LPs anathema paradise lost evoken electric wizard katatonia@ US $429.99 [0 bids]
*MY DYING BRIDE-Songs Of Darkness Double LP Gatefold / Sealed / IVS007 / Doom * US $14.99 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $13.12 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA - A Natural Disaster 2xLP 1.PRESS My Dying Bride Thergothon Saint Vitus US $15.50 [9 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing (Music CD) US $18.76 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST Tragic Illusion 25 /300 Katatonia Opeth My Dying Bride Amorphis US $2.47 [3 bids]
THE BLOODLINE- Opium hearts ADVANCE PROMO CD RARE KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Void Of Silence ?- Criteria Ov 666 DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 3 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World The [Digipak] [Remastered] US $22.24 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans US $22.31 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Music CD) US $22.24 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Voice Of The Wretched (Music CD) US $22.38 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel And The Dark River The (Music CD) US $22.43 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Music CD) US $22.46 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Line of Deathless Kings (Music CD) US $22.46 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788% Complete (Music CD) US $22.46 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness (Music CD) US $22.46 Buy It Now 3 days
my dying bride limited edition cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Deeper Down" is a 3 track single release by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released through Peaceville Records in September 2006 and it's limited to 5000 copies.

"Deeper Down", which is also featured on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", is featured here in an edited version. If you don't know the original it's doubtful you'll miss anything, but I always find that edited versions are a bit of a waste of time if you already have the original. "The Child of Eternity" is a track that's exclusive to this release (at least it was upon release). It's a death metal tinged track that probably didn't fit on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", but it's of good quality and pretty enjoyable to my ears. The last track on the single is a live version of "A Kiss to Remember". It's the audio track to the live version on the "Sinamorata (2005)" DVD. It's decent but nothing too special.

Since it's only "The Child of Eternity" that realy makes my blood boil on this single, a 2.5 - 3 star (55%) rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#832693) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2012

2 stars This single contains two of My Dying Bride's more heavier songs. The title track is taken from A Line Of Deathless Kings. This song is both pretty heavy and catchy. The target group is obviously the heavy metal crowd out there. Those who found My Dying Bride through Iron Maiden. This song is t ... (read more)

Report this review (#259898) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 08, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Deeper Down"