DEEPER DOWN

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums
Shaun Taylor-Steels - drums on track 3

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down Music

Peaceville UK 2012
Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2006
An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)
Peaceville 2008
As the Flower WithersAs the Flower Withers
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2004
For Lies I SireFor Lies I Sire
Peaceville UK 2009
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1h 14m
KATATONIA FOR FUNERALS TO COME CD 1995 AV009 anathema my dying bride opeth US $26.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 26m
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
KATATONIA Dead End Kings double LP my dying bride anathema paradise lost tiamat US $25.00 Buy It Now 4h 49m
My Dying Bride - I Am The Bloody Earth 12" 1st Press 2 Track EP US $19.10 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium 12" 1st Press 2 Track EP US $19.10 [3 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers 12" Vinyl LP - 1st Press US $19.10 [3 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans Double 12" Vinyl Gatefold LP - 1st Press US $26.57 [3 bids]
CRADLE OF FILTH Embroidered Logo PATCH MY DYING BRIDE AT THE GATES DIMMU BORGIR US $5.39 Buy It Now 7h 53m
THE GARDNERZ Embroidered Logo PATCH My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $5.39 Buy It Now 7h 57m
MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures" 2LP 2012 Peaceville Records (Vinyl) US $33.00 Buy It Now 8h
MY DYING BRIDE Embroidered Logo PATCH ANATHEMA SOLSTICE BAL SAGOTH US $5.39 Buy It Now 8h 25m
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $5.99 Buy It Now 9h 18m
KUOLEMANLAAKSO- Tulijoutsen cd NEW Swallow The Sun Barren Earth My Dying Bride US $6.14 [3 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE- A Map Of All Our Failures cd NEW Swallow The Sun Paradise Lost US $1.64 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire CD 2009 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD 2004 doom collection Peaceville US $12.95 Buy It Now 13h 12m
My Dying Bride - Evinta 2CD 2011 digibook symphonic doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 13h 12m
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 13h 12m
MY DYING BRIDE PATCH 2 US $4.97 Buy It Now 13h 26m
AVERNUS-Of the fallen cd OOP Novembers Doom Somnus My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE CASSETTE, Turn Loose The Swans, Futurist, Peaceville US $7.88 Buy It Now 14h 49m
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $62.57 [0 bids]
16h
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $12.45 Buy It Now 17h 4m
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $24.99 [0 bids]
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-my dying bride-paradise lost-melodic-doom US $12.99 Buy It Now 18h 5m
MY DYING BRIDE - LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - NEW CD US $19.29 Buy It Now 18h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE NEW CD US $24.30 Buy It Now 19h 18m
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - BONUS TRACK (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.77 Buy It Now 19h 18m
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-OOP-melodic-doom-anathema-my dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 22h 59m
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $26.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 3 Bonus Tracks CD (New) US $18.70 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $12.94 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $13.86 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Japan+2) / 11 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Japan+1) / 8 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
BLOODSTOCK METAL FEST 2006 Programme MY DYING BRIDE DEATHSTARS PRIMAL FEAR US $1.64 [0 bids]
THERGOTHON Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth LP unholy demilich beherit my dying bride von US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $2.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Dreadful Hours Digipack CD 2001 Peaceville US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Ashes you leave - The inheritance of sin CD 1st Press My dying bride Ophis US $30.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $55.64 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $14.93 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 2 days
COLD COLOURS-COLD COLOURS (2013) US DARK METAL ROTTING CHRIST MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY-RELIC DANCES NEW LP MY DYING BRIDE DOOM/DEATH US $36.99 [0 bids]
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $10.78 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.91 Buy It Now 2 days
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $19.15 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $43.39 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride "Turn Loose the Swans" 2013 2cd Special Edition Sealed Digibook US $15.76 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride "An Ode To Woe" Live 2 disc cd/dvd 2008 Sealed US $11.54 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride "Introducing" 2013 2cd set Sealed US $11.04 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $35.38 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Trinity:T-shirt NEW - LARGE ONLY US $28.05 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $23.06 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $61.47 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST PRINTED PATCH MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA KATATONIA MOONSPELL CEMETARY US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Light at the end of the World - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride For Darkest Eyes Dvd Videoes And Live 1996 US $4.68 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST Gothic LP ORG UK First Press MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA MOONSPELL US $39.90 [1 bids]
DRACONIAN - RARE LIVE IN TEL AVIV FLYER 2009 ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe [CD New] US $38.36 Buy It Now 3 days
TIAMAT Clouds era logo patch anathema my dying bride dark tranquility dawn US $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
CELESTIAL SEASON - SOLAR LOVERS CD DRACONIAN MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GARDENIAN SOULBURNER PROMO CD 1999 NEAR MINT OOP HTF MY DYING BRIDE LEAVES EYES US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF R1) US $16.52 Buy It Now 3 days
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.50 Buy It Now 3 days
ALAS Absolute Purity (ORG 2001 Hammerheart) anathema my dying bride hate eternal US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [2LP] - 2013- New & Sealed US $30.40 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN + 2 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $29.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Deeper Down reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Deeper Down" is a 3 track single release by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The single was released through Peaceville Records in September 2006 and it's limited to 5000 copies.

"Deeper Down", which is also featured on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", is featured here in an edited version. If you don't know the original it's doubtful you'll miss anything, but I always find that edited versions are a bit of a waste of time if you already have the original. "The Child of Eternity" is a track that's exclusive to this release (at least it was upon release). It's a death metal tinged track that probably didn't fit on "A Line of Deathless Kings (2006)", but it's of good quality and pretty enjoyable to my ears. The last track on the single is a live version of "A Kiss to Remember". It's the audio track to the live version on the "Sinamorata (2005)" DVD. It's decent but nothing too special.

Since it's only "The Child of Eternity" that realy makes my blood boil on this single, a 2.5 - 3 star (55%) rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#832693) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, October 04, 2012

2 stars This single contains two of My Dying Bride's more heavier songs. The title track is taken from A Line Of Deathless Kings. This song is both pretty heavy and catchy. The target group is obviously the heavy metal crowd out there. Those who found My Dying Bride through Iron Maiden. This song is t ... (read more)

Report this review (#259898) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 08, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Deeper Down"