Для тех, кто видит сны. VOL.1 / DLYA TEH, KTO VIDIT SNY VOL.1

Orgiya Pravednikov

Orgiya Pravednikov Для тех, кто видит сны. Vol.1 / Dlya Teh, Kto Vidit Sny Vol.1 album cover

Buy ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Гимн (6:05)
2. Школа мудрости (3:29)
3. The Catcher In The Rye (5:00)
4. Белое на белом (3:54)
5. Путь во льдах (4:31)
6. Дорога Ворона (5:13)
7. По тонкому льду (5:16)
8. Огонь и Я (Phoenix) (3:13)
9. Скименъ (Крепка яко смерть любы) (3:38)
10. Вперед и вверх! (Для тех, кто видит сны) (5:42)

Search ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV Для тех, кто видит сны. Vol.1 / Dlya Teh, Kto Vidit Sny Vol.1 lyrics

Search ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV Для тех, кто видит сны. Vol.1 / Dlya Teh, Kto Vidit Sny Vol.1 tabs

- Sergey Kalugin / vocals and acoustic guitar
- Alex Burkov / guitars
- Yuri Ruslanov / flute and keyboards
- Artemiy Bondarenko / bass
- Alexander Vetkhov / drums

CD self-released (Russia, 2010)

Thanks to progshine for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV Для тех, кто видит сны. Vol.1 / Dlya Teh, Kto Vidit Sny Vol.1 Music

More places to buy ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV music online Buy ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV Для тех, кто видит сны. Vol.1 / Dlya Teh, Kto Vidit Sny Vol.1 ratings distribution

ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV Для тех, кто видит сны. Vol.1 / Dlya Teh, Kto Vidit Sny Vol.1 reviews

Review by snobb
1 stars I was wondered when found this album (and band) on PA! During my 40+ experience with Russian rock-music I never thought about this team as about progressive one.

But.... maybe I'm wrong. Let see, what we have on their newest album.

Not a big surprise - they play same parody-rock, combining Russian folk epos, Soviet patriotic songs, some citation from classic Russian prog bands (as Aquarium), bombastic symphonic elements and headbanger's metal. Vocals (singing) is in a good Soviet official youth band's tradition, and vocals (spoken) tell you some child tales!

I believe that not many listeners there could understand lyrics, and there is their lucky moment! Unhappily, I perfectly understand this language.... Don't want to destroy your psychic health with detail translation, but believe me, there are plenty of pseudo-heroic knight-ballads imitation ( with birds of sunrise, small and big suns and stars (!?),etc), plenty of God's thankful speeches and even hymn to vodka!

If you can't imagine, what is this band, just think about Monty Python musical side-project. Possibly, their better place on PA should be ZART?

Whenever I can't look on this project as on musical one, better to look on it as on joke. But my sense of humor isn't so flexible, so I will hardly laugh on this.

Recommendations? .... I will better save them for myself.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#267619) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Review by ProgShine
COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions and Crossover Team
5 stars Orgia Pravednikov is one of my favorite bands since I've discovered them in 2005/2006 with their debut album Оглашенные, изыдите (Oglashennye Izydite) from 2001.

Для тех, кто видит сны. Vol.1 (For Those Who Sees Dreams Vol.1) (2010) is their latest studio album so far and thought you can see their changing their style to a more heavy oriented kinda of rock you still have all the elements that made this Russian a great band.

Sergey Kalugin is like a bard singing in a band Metal and his acoustic guitar (even if not that present in this album) makes a big difference in their sound. Their weird combination of Metal, Folk and whatever else comes to their mind will be always great to my ears. On this album they even use wind instruments (on 'The Catcher In The Rye').

You can notice that the band was looking for a new sound with this album. Their original sound continues here but now added with new elements. This is for sure their less Prog Rock album, but still great. Not to mention the great artwork on the package, outstanding!

Send comments to ProgShine (BETA) | Report this review (#507014) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, August 21, 2011

3 stars Despite their playfully oxymoronic name, Orgy of the Righteous take themselves and their spirituality very seriously, with just one exception, a russian musketeers/vodka anthem, showing that it's sometimes beneficial not to be too somber. This is russian epic folk/hard rock, enriched with flute, ... (read more)

Report this review (#1261810) | Posted by Progrussia | Wednesday, August 27, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ORGIYA PRAVEDNIKOV "Для тех, кто видит сны. Vol.1 / Dlya Teh, Kto Vidit Sny Vol.1"