I AM CARNAL AND I KNOW THAT YOU APPROVE ( WITH RICHARD THOMAS)

Squarepusher

Squarepusher I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) album cover

Buy SQUAREPUSHER Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1999

A1 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Plate Core 4:35
A2 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Richard Is Dick (Extended) 2:45
AA1 Richard Thomas - I Am Carnal, And I Know That You Approve 4:32
AA2 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Slope 2:45

Search SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) lyrics

Search SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) tabs

SQUAREPUSHER / RICHARD THOMAS

LP Single : Lo Recordings LOEP12 (UK)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

SQUAREPUSHER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) Music

UfabulumUfabulum
Nothing Records 1998
Big LoadaBig Loada
Nothing Records 1998
Go Plastic by Squarepusher !!! CD ONLY!!! US $0.99 [0 bids]
RICHARD THOMAS-squarepusher-i am carnal-i know you approve-1999 UK EX US $7.86 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - Just a Souvenir Vinyl LP Super Rare OOP Poster US $11.51 [3 bids]
Squarepusher - Big Loada (CD, 1997,Warp (UK)) US $5.99 [0 bids]
9h
Squarepusher SEALED CD Single My Red Hot Car US $0.01 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - Music Is Rotted One Note - WARPCD057 US $73.56 Buy It Now 19h 12m
Squarepusher : Do You Know Squarepusher (2CDs) (2002) US $10.00 Buy It Now 19h 43m
Squarepusher Tom Jenkinson Stereotype EP 1994. US $163.27 [0 bids]
SQUAREPUSHER**UFABULUM**CD US $13.78 Buy It Now 1 day
Ufabulum - Squarepusher New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.93 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher - Solo Electric Bass NEW CD US $15.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Music Is Rotted One Note by Squarepusher (CD, Oct-1998, Nothing (USA)) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - "Hard Normal Daddy" 2x12" LP In Shrink UK Warp Records, WARP LP50 US $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher ultravisitor Single Warplp117S Promo Very rare! NM Vinyl Record US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SQUAREPUSHER X Z MACHINES-MUSIC FOR ROBOTS-JAPAN CD C94 US $21.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher-Ufabulum (Deluxe Edition) CD Very Good US $24.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher - SEALED - Venus No.17 / Tundra 4 12" 2004 UK Warp Records WAP 172 US $19.99 [0 bids]
Cuberush - Japan CD Ken Ishii Squarepusher Hardfloor Mijk Van Dijk DJ Krush US $13.25 Buy It Now 1 day
SQUAREPUSHER Shobaleader One: D' Demonstrator Limited Vinyl 2LP Set US $40.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher : BurningnN Tree CD (2001) US $11.82 Buy It Now 1 day
SQUAREPUSHER X Z- MACHINES music for robots 12" 5 track with inner sleeve and do US $17.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher - Go Plastic (CD 2001)10 TRACKS -MINT NEW UNPLAYED CD US $13.88 Buy It Now 1 day
SQUAREPUSHER plays... 12" Vinyl Rephlex Drum n bass US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SQUAREPUSHER Selection Sixteen 1999 UK 2LP+10 Vinyl Drum n Bass Warp Records US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
We Are Reasonable People 3LP Vinyl Autechre Squarepusher Broadcast AFX BOC US $56.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher - Ufabulum [CD New] US $14.66 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher - Ultravisitor Promo CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher - Ultravisitor NEW CD US $15.07 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher : BurningnN Tree CD (2001) US $9.80 Buy It Now 2 days
SQUAREPUSHER - My Red Hot Car - CD Warp WAP147CD US $15.01 Buy It Now 2 days
Ufabulum [Limited] [Digipak] * by Squarepusher (CD, May-2012, Warp) US $12.30 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher - Go Plastic [CD New] US $11.98 Buy It Now 2 days
CD: SQUAREPUSHER presents Maximum Priest E.P. US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
CD: SQUAREPUSHER Muisc Is Rotted One Note US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher, Go Plastic Audio CD US $21.62 Buy It Now 2 days
SQUAREPUSHER My Red Hot Car 12" LP Test Pressing Demo Electro US $34.95 Buy It Now 2 days
squarepusher-ultravisitor -limited hardback case version 2003 US $9.78 Buy It Now 2 days
GEIOM *CUT+PRESSED 12"EP* SQUAREPUSHER AUTECHRE WARP DUB TRACTOR COIL BAURI SPK US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bundok *Cusp - Spezialmaterial LP* Autechre Squarepusher Warp Gescom Coil Bibio US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Mantler *Landau - TomLab CD* Squarepusher Autechre Warp Bonobo Alva Noto Coil US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher - Go Plastic CD US $17.89 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher - Shobaleader One: DDemonstrator CD US $14.38 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher Chaos A.D. ?- Buzz Caner Autechre, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada 12" US $34.29 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - My Red Hot Car 12" SINGLE PROMO / NEAR MINT / UK BREAKS ELECTRO US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher Presents Budakhan Mindphone (1999 Warp/Nothing Records) Used CD EP US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SQUAREPUSHER UFABULUM CD LIMITED DIGIPAK US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher - Solo Electric Bass 1 - WARPCD174 US $17.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Ufabulum by Squarepusher (CD, May-2012, 2 Discs, Warp) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Hello Everything [Digipak] by Squarepusher (CD, Oct-2006, Warp) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher "Hard Normal Daddy" 1997 Warp Used CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Nothing Changes - RARE 1998 CD Squarepusher, Autechre, Meat Beat Manifesto... US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Red Hot Car [Single] by Squarepusher (CD, Jun-2001, Rtd) US $4.82 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher - Ufabulum CD US $16.72 Buy It Now 3 days
DJ Shirley *Exclusive & Famous - Kompakt LP* Squarepusher Autechre Disjecta SPK US $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher Feed Me Weird Things LP 2x12" Rephlex US $57.15 Buy It Now 3 days
US BURNING ROME Whistler's Bombardier CD ATOM HEART Squarepusher 2001 NEW sealed US $19.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher - Music Is Rotted One Note NEW CD US $15.07 Buy It Now 4 days
DJ BEATTIE Drool CD Spymania Squarepusher Warp RARE LOW US $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Maximum Priest [EP] by Squarepusher (CD, Jul-1999, Nothing (USA)) US $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SQUAREPUSHER - SOLO ELECTRIC BASS 1 NEW CD US $42.29 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher-Presents Maximum Priest E.P. US $4.00 [0 bids]
Squarepusher-Go Plastic US $4.00 [0 bids]
Squarepusher-Music Isa Rotted One Note US $4.00 [0 bids]
Squarepusher : Ultravisitor CD (2004) US $9.21 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher Do You Know Squarepusher JAPAN PROMO 2CD W/OBI NEW US $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher - Solo Electric Bass 1 [CD New] US $19.59 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher - Music Is Rotted One Note Japan CD! Sealed OBI US $21.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher - Selection Sixteen (CD, 1999, Warp) US $4.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher - Ufabulum - Original UK Promo Poster US $8.15 [0 bids]
Budakhan Mindphone by Squarepusher US $4.48 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher : Hello Everything: Limited Edition (2CDs) (2006) US $8.15 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher - Feed Me Weird Things - rare deleted CD - Rephlex (1996) US $1.62 [1 bids]
Shobaleader One: d'Demonstrator - Squarepusher US $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Budakhan Mindphone by Squarepusher US $3.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Hello Everything [Bonus Disc] by Squarepusher (CD, Oct-2006, 2 Discs, Warp) US $23.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Team Doyobi *DFO:BAD - SKAM LP* Lego Feet Autechre Gescom Squarepusher Coil DDAA US $9.99 [0 bids]
SQUAREPUSHER - HELLO EVERYTHING [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $15.97 Buy It Now 5 days
Go Plastic by Squarepusher (CD, Feb-2008, Warp) US $5.14 Buy It Now 5 days
MDK "I Wish I Hadn't Left My Board At Home" UK Spymania SPY014 VG+ Squarepusher US $16.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher - "Ultravisitor" 2x12" LP In Shrink 2004 UK Warp Records, WARPLP117 US $99.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher - "Port Rhombus" 12" Vinyl 1996 UK Warp WAP 74 Drum n Bass Jungle US $69.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SQUAREPUSHER - BURNINGN'N TREE RARE JAPAN ISSUE CD 4988009845999 US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SQUAREPUSHER Conumber 1995 UK debut 12" Vinyl Drum n Bass Tom Jenkinson US $16.19 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher - Ufabulum (Indie Exclusive) (NEW 2CD) US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher "Big Loada" 1998 Nothing Used ECD US $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher "Go Plastic" 2001 Warp CD/ New US $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Carsten Endrass *Markant LPx2* Autechre Gescom Squarepusher Warp Bonobo Coil SPK US $8.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher Tom Jenkinson - "Vogon & I" 12" 1997 UK Worm Interface WI 009 VG+ US $18.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher VS. 2005 UK Rock Bottom Records, RBR-005 VG++ Electronic IDM US $26.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - "Burningn'n Tree" 2x12" LP 1997 UK Warp LP 53 / Spymania US $74.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - Solo Electric Bass 1 CD US $37.76 Buy It Now 6 days
SQUAREPUSHER Go plastic 2001 UK Warp 2LP Vinyl IDM Drum n Bass US $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
VENETIAN SNARES "Winter In The Belly of A Snake" CD aphex twin squarepusher US $13.06 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - Ultravisitor - 2004 (NEW CD) US $17.54 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - Selection Sixteen (NEW CD) US $17.54 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - Go Plastic (NEW CD) US $17.54 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - Music Is Rotted One Note (NEW CD) US $17.54 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - Hello Everything (NEW CD) US $17.54 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - Hard Normal Daddy (NEW CD) US $17.54 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - Just A Souvenir (NEW CD) US $17.54 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy SQUAREPUSHER music online Buy SQUAREPUSHER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SQUAREPUSHER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) ratings distribution

SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) reviews

Review by snobb
2 stars Four songs Squrepusher's collaboration with Welsh composer and improviser Richard Thomas. First song is loose composition consisting mostly of some electronic noises, tin-can drums and some spoken voices. But at least it has some rhythm and minimalistic structure.

"Richard Is Dick" (extended till 2:45 !) is free-form recordings of minimalistic electronics and some drumming."I Am Carnal, And I Know That You Approve" is main EP's composition, it has some melody (minimalistic again), and even kind of singing (female/child half spoken voice).

Last composition "Slope" is mostly noise as well. Happily, all EP is very short.

I can name this work unsuccessful experiment. Better avoid.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#265733) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 12, 2010

Post a review of SQUAREPUSHER "I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas)"