I AM CARNAL AND I KNOW THAT YOU APPROVE ( WITH RICHARD THOMAS)

Squarepusher

Squarepusher I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) album cover

Buy SQUAREPUSHER Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1999

A1 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Plate Core 4:35
A2 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Richard Is Dick (Extended) 2:45
AA1 Richard Thomas - I Am Carnal, And I Know That You Approve 4:32
AA2 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Slope 2:45

Search SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) lyrics

Search SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) tabs

SQUAREPUSHER / RICHARD THOMAS

LP Single : Lo Recordings LOEP12 (UK)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

SQUAREPUSHER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) Music

Hard Normal DaddyHard Normal Daddy
Go PlasticGo Plastic
Warp Records 2001
Selection SixteenSelection Sixteen
Warp Records 2003
MATT KELLY & P LOVE-Quasi Altercations 2x7" electronic hiphop indie Squarepusher US $3.99 [0 bids]
SQUAREPUSHER Just A Souvenir UK numbered promo test CD US $6.61 Buy It Now 2h 46m
SQUAREPUSHER "Selection Sixteen / Anti-Greylord" 2x12" LP + 10" LP UK WarpLP72 US $49.95 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Squarepusher-GO PLASTIC-Drum'n'Bass-JUNGLE-Jazz Fusion US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 14m
Squarepusher Ufabulum rare double vinyl, Enstrobia CD-EP and Booklet US $60.00 [0 bids]
We Are Reasonable People 3LP Vinyl Autechre Squarepusher Broadcast AFX BOC US $59.99 Buy It Now 12h 18m
SQUAREPUSHER Selection Sixteen 1999 UK 2LP+10 Vinyl Drum n Bass Warp Records US $59.99 Buy It Now 12h 21m
SQUAREPUSHER plays... 12" Vinyl Rephlex Drum n bass US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h 25m
SQUAREPUSHER Conumber 1995 UK debut 12" Vinyl Drum n Bass Tom Jenkinson US $19.99 Buy It Now 12h 25m
SQUAREPUSHER Hard Normal Daddy 2LP Vinyl Warp IDM Techno Autechre US $54.99 Buy It Now 12h 25m
Squarepusher - Selection Sixteen (1999) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 15h 53m
Budakhan Mindphone by Squarepusher US $3.99 Buy It Now 16h 23m
Squarepusher - Hello Everything NEW CD US $15.29 Buy It Now 16h 37m
Squarepusher - Go Plastic NEW CD US $15.29 Buy It Now 16h 37m
Squarepusher SEALED CD Single My Red Hot Car US $0.01 [0 bids]
Warp Routine CD Jaime Lidell PLaid Prefuse73 Autechre Squarepusher Blue Jam US $0.01 [0 bids]
Ultravisitor by Squarepusher (CD, Mar-2004, Warp) US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SQUAREPUSHER Just A Souvenir Lp Vinyl 12" Warp Records w/ Huge Poster Inside US $14.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher ?- Vic Acid LP vinyl Warp Records Tom Jenkinson 12" US $7.99 [2 bids]
CD: SQUAREPUSHER presents Maximum Priest E.P. US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher - Big Loada (CD, 1997,Warp (UK)) US $5.99 [0 bids]
CD: SQUAREPUSHER Muisc Is Rotted One Note US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher - "Port Rhombus" 12" Vinyl 1996 UK Warp WAP 74 Drum n Bass Jungle US $59.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - "Hard Normal Daddy" 2x12" LP In Shrink UK Warp Records, WARP LP50 US $99.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - "Ultravisitor" 2x12" LP In Shrink 2004 UK Warp Records, WARPLP117 US $99.99 [0 bids]
MDK "I Wish I Hadn't Left My Board At Home" UK Spymania SPY014 VG+ Squarepusher US $14.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - Music Is Rotted One Note - WARPCD057 US $74.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher : Do You Know Squarepusher (2CDs) (2002) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SQUAREPUSHER X Z MACHINES-MUSIC FOR ROBOTS-JAPAN CD C94 US $21.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Squarepusher "Hard Normal Daddy" 1997 Warp Used CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SQUAREPUSHER**UFABULUM**CD US $13.78 Buy It Now 1 day
Ufabulum - Squarepusher New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $18.93 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher - Solo Electric Bass NEW CD US $15.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher ultravisitor Single Warplp117S Promo Very rare! NM Vinyl Record US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Freeform *Outside In - Skam LPx2* Squarepusher Autechre Gescom Lego Feet Coil US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Red Hot Car [Single] by Squarepusher (CD, Jun-2001, Rtd) US $4.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher-Ufabulum (Deluxe Edition) CD Very Good US $25.20 Buy It Now 2 days
Do You Know Squarepusher / Japan Import / 2CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SQUAREPUSHER X Z- MACHINES music for robots 12" 5 track with inner sleeve and do US $18.21 Buy It Now 2 days
Team Doyobi *DFO:BAD - SKAM LP* Lego Feet Autechre Gescom Squarepusher Coil DDAA US $11.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - Go Plastic (CD 2001)10 TRACKS -MINT NEW UNPLAYED CD US $14.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Just A Souvenir - Squarepusher New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $20.89 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher - Ultravisitor Promo CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher - Ultravisitor NEW CD US $15.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Squarepusher - Go Plastic [CD New] US $11.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher, Go Plastic Audio CD US $23.69 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher ?- Ultravisitor * 2003 Warp Records ?2LP- WARPLP117 * Vinyl VG+/EX. US $28.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Ardisson *2 12"EP LOT* Akiyama Ikeda Noto Pixel Autechre Squarepusher Coil Gaga US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher - Hello Everything CD US $18.60 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher - Go Plastic CD US $17.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher - Shobaleader One: DDemonstrator CD US $15.33 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher Just A Souvenir 2008 CD Jazz Electronic Drum & Bass Music Album New US $19.87 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher - My Red Hot Car 12" SINGLE PROMO / NEAR MINT / UK BREAKS ELECTRO US $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher Presents Budakhan Mindphone (1999 Warp/Nothing Records) Used CD EP US $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Squarepusher - Solo Electric Bass 1 - WARPCD174 US $17.91 Buy It Now 3 days
Go Plastic by Squarepusher !!! CD ONLY!!! US $0.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher Feed Me Weird Things Rephlex CD IDM Drum & Bass Jazz Electronica US $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Nothing Changes - RARE 1998 CD Squarepusher, Autechre, Meat Beat Manifesto... US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SIRIUSMO MOSAIK RARE OOP VINYL LP RECORD IDM aphex twin squarepusher electronic US $40.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Bundok *Cusp - Spezialmaterial LP* Autechre Squarepusher Warp Gescom Coil Bibio US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
GEIOM *CUT+PRESSED 12"EP* SQUAREPUSHER AUTECHRE WARP DUB TRACTOR COIL BAURI SPK US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
US BURNING ROME Whistler's Bombardier CD ATOM HEART Squarepusher 2001 NEW sealed US $19.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher Hello Everything 2006 CD Jazz Electronic Drum&Bass Music Album New US $19.87 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher Music Is Rotted One Note 2001 CD Drum 'n' Bass Music Album New US $19.87 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher Go Plastic 2001 CD Drill n Bass Experimental IDM Music Album New US $19.87 Buy It Now 4 days
Squarepusher - Music Is Rotted One Note NEW CD US $15.29 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher X Z-Machines - Music For Robots [EP] CD New US $19.70 Buy It Now 5 days
DJ BEATTIE Drool CD Spymania Squarepusher Warp RARE LOW US $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Maximum Priest [EP] by Squarepusher (CD, Jul-1999, Nothing (USA)) US $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SQUAREPUSHER - SOLO ELECTRIC BASS 1 NEW CD US $44.36 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher Ultravisitor 2004 CD Drum & Bass Nu Jazz Music Album Brand New US $19.87 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher d'Demonstrator 2010 CD Drum & Bass Jungle Techno Electro Album New US $19.87 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher 2 cd lot techno jazz ambient house breakbeat drum bass import rare US $7.99 [0 bids]
Go Plastic by Squarepusher (CD, Jan-2008, Warp) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher "Big Loada" 1998 Nothing Used ECD US $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher "Go Plastic" 2001 Warp CD/ New US $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SQUAREPUSHER UFABULUM CD LIMITED DIGIPAK US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Mantler *Landau - TomLab CD* Squarepusher Autechre Warp Bonobo Alva Noto Coil US $3.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DJ Shirley *Exclusive & Famous - Kompakt LP* Squarepusher Autechre Disjecta SPK US $3.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Squarepusher - Solo Electric Bass 1 [CD New] US $19.59 Buy It Now 5 days
SQUAREPUSHER Shobaleader One: D' Demonstrator Limited Vinyl 2LP Set US $41.41 Buy It Now 6 days
Budakhan Mindphone by Squarepusher US $4.48 Buy It Now 6 days
Shobaleader One: d'Demonstrator - Squarepusher US $8.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Hello Everything [Bonus Disc] by Squarepusher (CD, Oct-2006, 2 Discs, Warp) US $23.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SQUAREPUSHER - HELLO EVERYTHING [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $14.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Go Plastic by Squarepusher (CD, Feb-2008, Warp) US $5.14 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - Just A Souvenir (2008) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.97 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher Solo Electric Bass 1 2009 CD Jazz Music Album Brand New US $19.87 Buy It Now 6 days
Squarepusher - Ufabulum (Indie Exclusive) (NEW 2CD) US $20.28 Buy It Now 6 days
Spymania Allstars: Avit 12" 1996 UK Spymania, SPY004 Warp Squarepusher VG+ IDM US $11.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Hello Everything - Squarepusher New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $22.91 Buy It Now 7 days
Squarepusher Tom Jenkinson - "Vogon & I" 12" 1997 UK Worm Interface WI 009 VG+ US $14.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - "Burningn'n Tree" 2x12" LP 1997 UK Warp LP 53 / Spymania US $59.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - "Venus No.17 / Tundra 4" 12" 2004 UK Warp Records WAP 172 US $24.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher VS. 2005 UK Rock Bottom Records, RBR-005 VG++ Electronic IDM US $29.99 [0 bids]
Squarepusher - Solo Electric Bass 1 CD US $37.76 Buy It Now 7 days
Hello Everything: Limited Edition, Squarepusher, Very Good Limited Edition US $3.63 Buy It Now 7 days
Squarepusher - Go Plastic (CD New) US $19.70 Buy It Now 7 days
Squarepusher - Ultravisitor - 2004 (NEW CD) US $17.80 Buy It Now 7 days
Squarepusher - Selection Sixteen (NEW CD) US $17.80 Buy It Now 7 days

More places to buy SQUAREPUSHER music online Buy SQUAREPUSHER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SQUAREPUSHER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) ratings distribution

SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) reviews

Review by snobb
2 stars Four songs Squrepusher's collaboration with Welsh composer and improviser Richard Thomas. First song is loose composition consisting mostly of some electronic noises, tin-can drums and some spoken voices. But at least it has some rhythm and minimalistic structure.

"Richard Is Dick" (extended till 2:45 !) is free-form recordings of minimalistic electronics and some drumming."I Am Carnal, And I Know That You Approve" is main EP's composition, it has some melody (minimalistic again), and even kind of singing (female/child half spoken voice).

Last composition "Slope" is mostly noise as well. Happily, all EP is very short.

I can name this work unsuccessful experiment. Better avoid.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#265733) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, February 12, 2010

Post a review of SQUAREPUSHER "I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas)"