I AM CARNAL AND I KNOW THAT YOU APPROVE ( WITH RICHARD THOMAS)

Squarepusher

Squarepusher I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) album cover

Buy SQUAREPUSHER Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1999

A1 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Plate Core 4:35
A2 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Richard Is Dick (Extended) 2:45
AA1 Richard Thomas - I Am Carnal, And I Know That You Approve 4:32
AA2 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Slope 2:45

Search SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) lyrics

Search SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) tabs

SQUAREPUSHER / RICHARD THOMAS

LP Single : Lo Recordings LOEP12 (UK)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

SQUAREPUSHER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Big LoadaBig Loada
Budakhan MindphoneBudakhan Mindphone
Nothing Records 1999
UltravisitorUltravisitor
Warp Records 2004

More places to buy SQUAREPUSHER music online Buy SQUAREPUSHER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SQUAREPUSHER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) ratings distribution

SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) reviews

Review by snobb
2 stars Four songs Squrepusher's collaboration with Welsh composer and improviser Richard Thomas. First song is loose composition consisting mostly of some electronic noises, tin-can drums and some spoken voices. But at least it has some rhythm and minimalistic structure.

"Richard Is Dick" (extended till 2:45 !) is free-form recordings of minimalistic electronics and some drumming."I Am Carnal, And I Know That You Approve" is main EP's composition, it has some melody (minimalistic again), and even kind of singing (female/child half spoken voice).

Last composition "Slope" is mostly noise as well. Happily, all EP is very short.

I can name this work unsuccessful experiment. Better avoid.

Post a review of SQUAREPUSHER "I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas)"