I AM CARNAL AND I KNOW THAT YOU APPROVE ( WITH RICHARD THOMAS)

Squarepusher

Squarepusher I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) album cover

Buy SQUAREPUSHER Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1999

A1 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Plate Core 4:35
A2 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Richard Is Dick (Extended) 2:45
AA1 Richard Thomas - I Am Carnal, And I Know That You Approve 4:32
AA2 Squarepusher / Richard Thomas - Slope 2:45

Search SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) lyrics

Search SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) tabs

SQUAREPUSHER / RICHARD THOMAS

LP Single : Lo Recordings LOEP12 (UK)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

SQUAREPUSHER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Damogen FuriesDamogen Furies
Hard Normal DaddyHard Normal Daddy
Warp Records 2001
Do You Know SquarepusherDo You Know Squarepusher
Warp Records 2002

More places to buy SQUAREPUSHER music online Buy SQUAREPUSHER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SQUAREPUSHER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) ratings distribution

SQUAREPUSHER I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas) reviews

Review by snobb
2 stars Four songs Squrepusher's collaboration with Welsh composer and improviser Richard Thomas. First song is loose composition consisting mostly of some electronic noises, tin-can drums and some spoken voices. But at least it has some rhythm and minimalistic structure.

"Richard Is Dick" (extended till 2:45 !) is free-form recordings of minimalistic electronics and some drumming."I Am Carnal, And I Know That You Approve" is main EP's composition, it has some melody (minimalistic again), and even kind of singing (female/child half spoken voice).

Last composition "Slope" is mostly noise as well. Happily, all EP is very short.

I can name this work unsuccessful experiment. Better avoid.

Post a review of SQUAREPUSHER "I Am Carnal and I Know That You Approve ( with Richard Thomas)"