HEARTBEAT

King Crimson Heartbeat album cover

Buy KING CRIMSON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1982

A: Heartbeat (3:53)
B: Requiem (Excerpt) (2:32)

Search KING CRIMSON Heartbeat lyrics

Search KING CRIMSON Heartbeat tabs

- Adrian Belew / guitar, vocals
- Bill Bruford / drums
- Robert Fripp / guitar, organ, Frippertronics
- Tony Levin / Stick, bass, backing vocals

E'G EGO 6, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy KING CRIMSON Heartbeat Music

The Abbreviated King Crimson: HeartbeatThe Abbreviated King Crimson: Heartbeat
Virgin / EG Records
HeartbeatHeartbeat
Polydor
Vinyl$15.66 (used)
Heartbeat / Neal And Jack And Me / Sartori In TangierHeartbeat / Neal And Jack And Me / Sartori In Tangier
Warner
LP live at the orpheum ~ USD $21.92
CD starless and bibleblack ~ USD $10.50
CD the 21st century guide to king crimson vol. 2 ~ USD $35.26
CD usa ~ USD $10.50

More places to buy KING CRIMSON music online Buy KING CRIMSON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KING CRIMSON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KING CRIMSON Heartbeat ratings distribution

KING CRIMSON Heartbeat reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars I did not like the "Beat" album from King Crimson. In fact, I never was interested in listening again to this band after I bought that album. Some years later I watched on TV the video clip of a song (I even can`t remember the name of the song!) from their next album ("Three of a Perfect Pair") and I was finally convinced that this band with Adrian Belew did not sound as good as the very good old King Crimson from 1969-74. Adrian Belew`s King Crimson was a very different band, sounding more experimental and noisy, but not interesting for my taste.

Of all the songs from "Beat" I only liked two of them. One was "Heartbeat", a love song. More close to Pop Rock than to Prog Rock, with good lead vocals by Belew, and with "Two Hands" (the other song that I liked from that album) both are the most accessible songs from that album. Even if both songs were good, both songs did not sound for me as King Crimson`s songs, at least related to the old King Crimson. sound.

The "B" side, "Requiem", is maybe the song which I liked the less from that album. Noisy and "experimental" but not good for my taste.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1146533) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Post a review of KING CRIMSON "Heartbeat"