HEARTBEAT

King Crimson Heartbeat album cover

Buy KING CRIMSON Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1982

A: Heartbeat (3:53)
B: Requiem (Excerpt) (2:32)

Search KING CRIMSON Heartbeat lyrics

Search KING CRIMSON Heartbeat tabs

- Adrian Belew / guitar, vocals
- Bill Bruford / drums
- Robert Fripp / guitar, organ, Frippertronics
- Tony Levin / Stick, bass, backing vocals

E'G EGO 6, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

KING CRIMSON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KING CRIMSON Heartbeat Music

HeartbeatHeartbeat
Polydor
Vinyl$21.20 (used)
Heartbeat / Neal And Jack And Me / Sartori In TangierHeartbeat / Neal And Jack And Me / Sartori In Tangier
Warner
Vinyl$10.00 (used)
HeartbeatHeartbeat
Wb
Vinyl$213.88
The Abbreviated King Crimson: HeartbeatThe Abbreviated King Crimson: Heartbeat
Virgin / EG Records

KING CRIMSON 'HEARTBEAT' UK 7" SINGLE USD $7.56 Buy It Now 3 days
KING CRIMSON Sex Sleep Eat Drink Dream PROMO CD Heartbeat Silent Night One Time USD $7.95 Buy It Now 4 days
KING CRIMSON - (ABBREVIATED) HEARTBEAT - CD USD $7.80 Buy It Now 5 days
RARE UK PRESS KING CRIMSON HEARTBEAT 45 RPM WITH EXCELLENT PICTURE SLEEVE NM USD $5.99 [0 bids]
USD $12.00 Buy It Now
KING CRIMSON Heartbeat 7" VINYL B/w Requiem (2002151) Pic Sleeve GERMAN Polydo USD $19.88 Buy It Now 6 days
KING CRIMSON - Heartbeat - 7" Single PS USD $10.72 Buy It Now 6 days
KING CRIMSON - HEARTBEAT 7" VINYL USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
KING CRIMSON - "Abbreviated: Heartbeat" CD (7 Tracks) - 1991 1st US PROMO ONLY USD $10.88 Buy It Now 7 days
KING CRIMSON Heartbeat 45 7" NM US WB EG PROMO PROG ROCK 1982 VINYL LISTEN USD $5.98 Buy It Now 7 days
KING CRIMSON Heartbeat / Requiem 45 Pop NEAR-MINT #534 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 14 days
King Crimson 45 HEARTBEAT/REQUIEM Not a promo! 45RPM, 7" rock single USD $10.99 Buy It Now 14 days
King Crimson - Beat "Heartbeat" (vinyl album) VG/VG USD $19.00 Buy It Now 16 days
KING CRIMSON: Heartbeat / Mono 45 (dj) Rock & Pop USD $8.00 Buy It Now 17 days
King Crimson-Heart Beat (UK import) VG+ USD $6.59 Buy It Now 18 days
KING CRIMSON Heartbeat 3 track 1982 Us 12" USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18 days
King Crimson 45 HEARTBEAT mono / stereo ~ WB VG to VG- scuff on stereo side USD $2.56 Buy It Now 20 days
King Crimson THE ABBREVIATED KING CRIMSON: HEARTBEAT CD USA Caroline M-/VG+ USD $7.97 Buy It Now 21 days
7"-Single KING CRIMSON Heartbeat / Requiem (1982) MINT GERMANY PS / LARGE HOLE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21 days
King Crimson "Heartbeat/Excerpts from Requiem" Eg Records UK USD $4.00 Buy It Now 26 days
CD: The Abbreviated KING CRIMSON Heartbeat DIGIPAK USD $13.00 Buy It Now 28 days
KING CRIMSON ABBREVIATED KING CRIMSON: HEARTBEAT CD 7 TRACK DIGI PACK 1991 (SMAL USD $13.25 Buy It Now 29 days
King Crimson-Heartbeat (VG+)promo USD $10.50 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy KING CRIMSON music online Buy KING CRIMSON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

KING CRIMSON Heartbeat ratings distribution

KING CRIMSON Heartbeat reviews

Review by Guillermo
3 stars I did not like the "Beat" album from King Crimson. In fact, I never was interested in listening again to this band after I bought that album. Some years later I watched on TV the video clip of a song (I even can`t remember the name of the song!) from their next album ("Three of a Perfect Pair") and I was finally convinced that this band with Adrian Belew did not sound as good as the very good old King Crimson from 1969-74. Adrian Belew`s King Crimson was a very different band, sounding more experimental and noisy, but not interesting for my taste.

Of all the songs from "Beat" I only liked two of them. One was "Heartbeat", a love song. More close to Pop Rock than to Prog Rock, with good lead vocals by Belew, and with "Two Hands" (the other song that I liked from that album) both are the most accessible songs from that album. Even if both songs were good, both songs did not sound for me as King Crimson`s songs, at least related to the old King Crimson. sound.

The "B" side, "Requiem", is maybe the song which I liked the less from that album. Noisy and "experimental" but not good for my taste.

Post a review of KING CRIMSON "Heartbeat"