WE'LL GIVE YOU A BUZZ

2) Look What I've Done
3) Rippoff
4) Stringless Provider
5) Big Ladies
6) Our Children (Think About)

Search THINK We'll Give You A Buzz lyrics

-Don Mills (Keyboards)
-Ritchie Pickett (Vocals)

1976 LP Atlantic Z2001
2008 CD Southside 4281

THINK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THINK We'll Give You A Buzz Music

Jerry Lee Lewis Think About It Darlin/Chantilly 45RPM US $7.00 Buy It Now 31m 42s
Juliet Green - Think About That [CD New] US $18.98 Buy It Now 31m 43s
THINK once you understand / gather 7" VG+ LR-3583 Vinyl 1971 Laurie 45 US $6.40 Buy It Now 31m 49s
(414I) Basement, Do You Think You're Movin On - DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 32m 56s
I Think We're Alone Now: '80s Hits & More by Tiffany... US $3.99 Buy It Now 34m 49s
ROSCOE SHELTON Pleadin For Love EXCELLO R&B SHOUTER 45-2167 Please Think It Over US $20.00 Buy It Now 38m 31s
CAT POWER what would the community think COOL BEANS #6 zine + 7" 45 vinyl US $9.99 [0 bids]
39m 29s
COCO MONTOYA Ya Think I'd Know Better 1996 Blind Pig CD Electric Blues Guitar US $16.07 Buy It Now 45m 25s
ANNA KING: If You Don't Think / Make Your Mind Up 45 Soul US $25.00 Buy It Now 45m 28s
Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You 12" Jam & Lewis US $10.99 Buy It Now 52m 32s
THE FABULOUS POODLES Think Pink LP NM Epic JE 36256 1979 UK pub rock pop synth US $6.99 Buy It Now 56m 26s
THE RE: THINK COLLECTION ( CD ) BY VARIOUS ARTISTS * POP ELECTRONIC MUSIC US $0.99 [0 bids]
KANDI - Don't Think I'm Not (UK 4 Track CD Single) US $5.46 Buy It Now 1h 4m
CLEO LAINE I THINK OF YOU / WAITING FOR JOHNNY TO COME HOME US $7.98 Buy It Now 1h 10m
VG++ PRUDES WON'T THINK IT FUNNY OVER SIXTEEN 45 RPM JUBILEE EP-5048-D VOL. 1 US $4.98 Buy It Now 1h 10m
12 Inch Rumple-Slilts-Skin Think I Want To Dance With U US $3.75 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Anita Harris Lies / Don't Think About Love 45 Promo US $19.99 [0 bids]
Smothers Brothers 5 LP LOT Purple Onion Two Sides Think Ethnic Mercury Records US $9.99 [0 bids]
PHILLY SWEET SOUL/NORTHERN-ETHICS-VENT-THINK ABOUT TOMORROW/LOOK AT ME NOW US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 21m
DAVID CASSIDY . THEN AND NOW C.D. ALBUM .HOW CAN I BE SURE , I THINK US $8.29 [0 bids]
VINYL 7" SINGLE - THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY - I THINK I LOVE YOU - BLL 1130 US $11.61 Buy It Now 1h 25m
ERIC MARTIN EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU 45 RPM WHITE LABEL PROMO VINYL POP ROCK US $5.45 Buy It Now 1h 29m
THE APPLETREE THEATRE - Hightower Square/Who Do You Think I Am - DJ - 60's PSYCH US $10.99 [0 bids]
Chocolate Chips: There You Are / As You Think So Shall You.. [new US $79.97 Buy It Now 1h 33m
B.T. Express 45 WHATCHA THINK ABOUT THAT / CLOSE TO YOU ~ M- to VG++ soul US $3.51 Buy It Now 1h 34m
SEALED RODNEY CROWELL: But What Will The Neighbors Think LP WARNER US 1980  US $15.29 Buy It Now 1h 35m
(DJ476) Jo Hamilton, Think of Me - 2010 DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Think It Over by Houston, Cissy US $19.97 Buy It Now 1h 39m
SAM FLETCHER FRIDAY NIGHT & I'D THINK IT OVER - PROMOTION COPY T9012 W/ JACKET US $299.00 [0 bids]
Information Society - Think - Blow Up - 1990 #258749 US $4.97 Buy It Now 1h 43m
I Think About You by Collin Raye (CD, Aug-1995, Epic (USA)) US $0.01 [0 bids]
Most of Us Prefer Not to Think by El Lasso (CD, Dec-1997, Cleopatra) US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
"Think About You" Jake Nickolai *EXCELLENT* 2005 Digipak CD US $9.31 Buy It Now 2h 16m
I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus by Firesign Thea... US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
RAY PARKER JR. 7" VINYL: I DON'T THINK THAT MAN SHOULD SLEEP ALONE/AFTER MIDNITE US $4.97 Buy It Now 2h 18m
BROOKE McCLYMONT . I don't think , I know. . MINT CONDITION.CD US $8.42 Buy It Now 2h 19m
BRIAN HYLAND 45 Tragedy / You'd Better Stop-And Think It Over - NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 26m
SHUDDER TO THINK, 2 CD LOT - USED CD* US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 27m
INAYA DAY feat BARBARA TUCKER - Do You Think Of Me - 12" US $17.59 Buy It Now 2h 28m
DEEP ALPHA-all think/into your mind-KODE9 KODE 9-PRO 12 US $29.88 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Cyndi Lauper That's What I Think/Same(LP Edit) 45 RPM Epic Records US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 36m
Pop 45 - David Briggs - When I Think Of You / Leave Her To Me - 1963 US $1.99 [0 bids]
Merle Haggard : I Think Ill Just Stay CD (1999) US $3.48 Buy It Now 2h 39m
THE CARS - You Might Think (Picture Sleeve only) - NM US $4.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Bo Donaldson and The Heywoods Who Do You Think You Are / Fool's Way 45 rpm NM US $5.80 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Celine DION BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME CD Plus THINK TWICE 1996 SONY US $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Mirah You Think Its Like This But Really Its L CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Buddy Knox I Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself / To Be With You 45 NM US $19.99 [0 bids]
Glassjaw You Think You're John Lennon vinyl single Original Press w/ GJ cutout US $15.50 [6 bids]
DEAN PEER - THINK IT'S ALL GOOD NEW CD US $33.10 Buy It Now 3h 4m
JR. ROY WOOD - THINGS I THINK I THINK: A LIVE ALBUM NEW CD US $19.71 Buy It Now 3h 4m
DIANA ROSS 45 RPM - * WHY DO FOOLS FALL IN LOVE * THINK I'M IN LOVE US $2.99 [0 bids]
REEPER ft. Hype Holla 'ROCKSTAR' /"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK" + 2 BONUS CUTS Sealed US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
And You Think You Know What Life's About by Dishwalla CD 90's alternative rock US $3.95 Buy It Now 3h 24m
45 The Sunnyboys Alone With You b/w Stop & Think / To The Bone Mushroom K-8476 US $13.98 [0 bids]
M - Think Positive - 7" US $8.70 Buy It Now 3h 33m
THE CRYSTALETTES 1963 CLASSIC ON WHITE LB PROMO JUST THINK OF ME/BILLY MY BILLY US $5.00 [0 bids]
DIANA KING-Think Like A Girl-REGGAE-Caribbean-DANCEHALL US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 34m
COLLIN RAYE i think about you Cassette SONY 1995 Canada LN TESTED US $4.00 Buy It Now 3h 35m
RARE TEEN POPCORN 45 PAUL EVANS - OH! NO! / I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
The Babys 45 Isn't It Me / Everytime I Think Of You (Rock) NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
The Heywoods 45 Who Do You Think You Are / Fool's Way OF Loving (Rock) NM US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Tubes 45 Don't Want To Wait Anymore / Think About Me (Rock) Holland Import VG++ US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
The Crickets 45 Think It Over / Treat Her RIght (Rock) EX US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Jay & The Americans 45 Capture The Moment / Do You Ever Think (Rock) Listen EX US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Don Ho, I Think about You, signed, authenticated by Raffe  US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Firesign Theatre ?- I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus 12" Record 1971 US $2.00 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Think: Once You Understand / Gather [Unplayed Copy] US $6.97 Buy It Now 3h 55m
DEEP PURPLE who do we think we are gatefold pink label vg+ US $25.25 Buy It Now 4h
Tammi Montgomery 45 IF YOU DON'T THINK / I CRIED ~ TryMe 28001 VG++ r+b US $24.99 [0 bids]
JEAN SHEPARD VG++ I'm A Believer 45 I Think I'll Wait Til Tomorrow UA XW701-Y US $19.95 Buy It Now 4h 19m
Stage IV - Who Do You Think You Are - 12" single US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 24m
Ezra Ngcukana- You Think You Know Me- new cassette! US $8.00 Buy It Now 4h 24m
JAMES BROWN -PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE +THINK!-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK D81 US $22.50 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Saint Etienne - Who Do You Think You Are - U.S. cd - RARE! Digipak US $9.98 Buy It Now 4h 35m
Jermaine Jackson I Think It's Love Promo 45 RPM Vinyl SALE ITEM US $3.29 Buy It Now 4h 38m
SMOTHERS BROTHERS "THINK ETHNIC" LP 1963 STEREO NICE!! US $8.99 Buy It Now 4h 44m
More Than You Think You Are by Matchbox Twenty (CD, Nov-2002, Atlantic (Label)) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Rodney Crowell - But What Will The Neighbors Think LP Vinyl BSK3407 US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 55m
I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus by Firesign Theatre like New US $3.39 Buy It Now 5h 8m
GILBERT O' SULLIVAN - I DON'T LOVE YOU BUT I THINK I - PORTUGAL 45 FREE SHIPPING US $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 29m
WYNTON MARSALIS // Think of One / ORIGINAL 1983 US LP in Shrink - MINT-! US $8.98 Buy It Now 5h 32m
Waylon Jennings Dont Think Twice Its Alright LP Made In Great Britain US $8.00 [0 bids]
ELVIS PRESLEY Suspicious Minds/You'll Think Collectors' Series Ltd Ed 45 RCA EX US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 3m
PETER, PAUL AND MARY Don't think Twice, It's all right 1960's Music sheet US $4.21 [0 bids]
13-0704-069 | LADD, CHERYL think it over VG/EX JAPAN ECR-20477 US $13.99 Buy It Now 6h 13m
I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus by Firesign Theatre (CD, 1971, Sony Music... US $3.52 Buy It Now 6h 14m
WONDER WHO? Don't Think Twice / Sassy 45 NM NOS Phillips Bob Dylan US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 21m
I Think I Know My Hand by Mark Peter Schmidt, CD, 1995 US $4.99 [0 bids]
MATCHBOX 20 - MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE - CD, 2002 US $5.66 Buy It Now 6h 35m
Jim Ed Brown/ Helen Cornelius 45 RPM - Fools / I Think About You US $2.99 [0 bids]
I Think About You by Collin Raye (CD, Aug-1995, Epic (USA)) US $2.99 Buy It Now 6h 44m
Rod Stewart 12 in Disco Stero Mix. Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 49m
THINK I'M IN LOVE eddie money 45 US $1.99 [0 bids]
Trans Am: Who Do We Think You Are? CD-EP US $1.99 [0 bids]
7h
Wynton Marsalis: Think of One CD Japanese import US $2.99 [0 bids]
CARS - YOU MIGHT THINK - U.S. 7" 45 PROMO --'84-- K@@L US $10.99 Buy It Now 7h 15m
Gregory Charles CD I Think of You - 2006 US $1.00 Buy It Now 7h 19m
What Would The Community Think? by Cat Power LP Matador EX/EX US $3.25 [4 bids]
45 RPM RECORD SINGLE Z Z HILL I THINK I'LL DO IT SECOND CHANCE US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 52m

More places to buy THINK music online Buy THINK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THINK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz ratings distribution

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz reviews

Review by ozzy_tom
4 stars "Think" was a little known band from New Zealand which recorded only one album called "We'll Give You A Buzz" in 1976. Music on this disk sounds completely like early 70s British art/prog rock. When listening to this album you can immediately think about such bands as "Cressida", "Spring", "Fantasy", "Badger", "Mainhorse" or early "Yes". Just like these groups "Think" plays very melodic, sometimes laid-back prog-rock full of warm Hammond B-3 sounds which create this special classic 70s atmosphere.Seems that New Zealand is so far from Europe that these guys just didn't know that such music was already unfashionable and "démodé" when they started to play it. And thank God that they didn't realize it 'cos we can enjoy this great record!

1. "Light Tile" - album begins with Moog sounds over light percussion instruments sounds, some speaking voices, almost psychedelic atmosphere. But after a while song really starts and we can enjoy really good, catchy rock song in the best tradition of English formation "Cressida". Just like in aforementioned band's output whole song is based upon warm organ waves and supportive guitar licks.

2. "Look What I've Done" - another great song, this time much longer (8 and half minutes) and with more emotional vocal delivery. Nostalgic organ lines and weeping guitar are real trademarks here again. Hammond solo in the middle of the song is long enough to show Don Mills' skills on this instrument and Moog solo which is placed just after is another highlight. Besides previously mentioned British bands I can also hear hints of American prog groups like "Arcadium" or "Gypsy" (but I'm not sure whether "Think" ever listened to them, New Zealand is very far away from USA and they weren't so famous in their own country too...).

3. "Rippoff" - it's the weakest track on "We'll Give You A Buzz". Very far away from art rock formula of the rest Think's material. More or less it's just a boogie rock similar to staff recorded by German band "Birth Control" on their 4th album "Rebirth". Even these crazy-fast Moog solos can't help that the song is poor.

4. "Stringless Provider" - mini-epic (10+ minutes) of the album brings back progressive rock formula. Lots of discreet Moog synthesizer sounds but in general it's another organ-driven tune full of great atmosphere and memorable melodies. We can enjoy many Hammond & guitar solos here, with are played in a truly unpretentious manner. No showing off, just pure happiness from playin good music (but don't worry, when it's necessary organist knows how to make your blood to run faster...). Highly recommended!

5. "Big Ladies" - more pop/rock oriented composition but sang and played in such relaxing, charming manner that I can't help to like it. Song finishes with rather long, but definitely not flashy organ solo. Enjoyable staff.

6. "Our Children (Think About)" - another good, mostly slow/mid tempo song with quite powerful, almost symphonic Hammond B-3 solo and some Mick Box-like, wah-wah guitar moments. Good ending for this decent release.

In general, "We'll Give You A Buzz" is a very nice, entertaining gem from country which isn't well known from prog-rock scene at all. It's a shame that because of its inconvenient location this band "never made it" and disappeared after recording this one hidden diamond. If you like "Think" you should also check another 2 prog-rock bands from NZ islands: "The Cleves" & "Dragon" (first 2 albums) - both presented high quality, Hammond-drenched music back in 70s.

"We'll Give You A Buzz" is must have for organ-led (but non-ELP oriented!), unpretentious art/prog rock fans who like all of these early 70s, mainly British bands which I mentioned in the beginning. This music also reminds me of German band "Frame" and their only album - "Frame Of Mind". Both records presents such relaxing and refreshing music which can remind you about summer during these cold autumn days... Recommended staff!

Very solid 4 stars from me.

Send comments to ozzy_tom (BETA) | Report this review (#332738) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4 stars Being a huge fan of mellow easy breazy smooth organ drenched prog bands,like Fantasy , Cressida and Spring,I was extremely pleased finding another band fitting in to this category. Think absolutely does , and in spades.The title is very appropriate and is giving me a very nice buzz indeed. C ... (read more)

Report this review (#604920) | Posted by gr8dane | Saturday, January 07, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THINK "We'll Give You A Buzz"