WE'LL GIVE YOU A BUZZ

2) Look What I've Done
3) Rippoff
4) Stringless Provider
5) Big Ladies
6) Our Children (Think About)

Search THINK We'll Give You A Buzz lyrics

-Don Mills (Keyboards)
-Ritchie Pickett (Vocals)

1976 LP Atlantic Z2001
2008 CD Southside 4281

THINK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THINK We'll Give You A Buzz Music

First Love, Last Rites by Shudder to Think (CD, Aug-1998, Epic (USA)) US $1.99 Buy It Now 35m 45s
THINK I'M IN LOVE eddie money 45 US $1.99 [0 bids]
44m
R DEAN TAYLOR I Think Therefore I Am LP Rare Earth RS522 (1970) FACTORY SEALED US $5.50 Buy It Now 45m 1s
Trans Am: Who Do We Think You Are? CD-EP US $1.99 [0 bids]
48m 44s
Wynton Marsalis: Think of One CD Japanese import US $2.99 [0 bids]
58m 27s
NORTHERN SOUL - JOE ODOM - THINK AND DO b/w LET ME GO GRADUALLY - 123 - PROMO 45 US $12.95 Buy It Now 1h 5m
B(IF)TEK We Think You're Dishy RARE AUSSIE CD SINGLE 1999 ORIGINAL BIFTEK US $13.56 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Three Suns 7" vinyl single record To Think You've Chosen Me USA 47 US $37.25 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Losing your way - 7" flexi comp Japanese punk thrash NO THINK FLASH GORDON US $9.99 [1 bids]
Deep Purple, Who Do We Think We Are. 180g Sealed LP US $54.99 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Richmond Fontaine - We Used To Think... - SEALED U.S. cd - RARE! Digipak 081614 US $13.48 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Deep Purple - Who Do We Think We Are M82678 Vintage 8 Track Cartridge US $4.45 Buy It Now 1h 47m
TOMMY JAMES Say I Am/ I Think We're Alone Now 7" 45 Collectables COL 0266 NM US $5.09 Buy It Now 1h 55m
V/A Think & Change Sampler 1 12" NEW VINYL Nonplus Boddika Joy Orbison K Mosse US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Blur - Think Tank [PA] (2003 CD Album) 13 Trax. Rock/Pop US $1.61 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Jean Shepard - Slippin' Away / Think I'll Go Somewhere & Cry Myself To Sleep 45 US $0.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
PUSSYFOOT-THE WAY YOU DO IT/I THINK LIKE THAT 45 RPM VINYL RECORD US $8.13 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Napoleon Hill - Think And Grow Rich Narrated By Earl Nightingale - With Booklet! US $17.50 [0 bids]
David Cassidy Partridge Family I Think I Love You Japan 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 42m
Tommy & The Shondells James Hanky Panky/Its Only Love/I Think Were Alone Now CD US $19.79 Buy It Now 4h 21m
ELVIS:FUN IN ACAPULCO / I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE IT HERE:7":101551 RCA Record US $4.97 [0 bids]
Brenton Wood - I Think Youve Got Your Fools Mixed Up - Liberty US $12.98 Buy It Now 4h 41m
Kate Ceberano I Won't Let You Down / Time To Think 2 (Picture Disc) CD Singles US $15.36 Buy It Now 4h 58m
JACKIE LEE COCHRAN - MAMA DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW / RUBY PEARL (ROCKABILLY Repro) US $16.21 Buy It Now 5h 22m
Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians - So You Think You're In Love CD Single PROMO US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 22m
TIM MINER - I KNOW YOU THINK YOU KNOW (hard to find OOP) US $13.57 Buy It Now 5h 35m
TIFFANY - I Think We're Alone Now - 1987 UK MCA 2-track 7" Juke Box vinyl single US $16.21 Buy It Now 5h 45m
MOTHER GOOSE Rare A+B-Sides! ORIG1978 NZ Only! New! I Think It's You / Ol' Blue US $14.99 [0 bids]
BLUR - THINK TANK * 13 TRACKS * (2003) 1 x CD (NM) FREE POST! US $8.31 Buy It Now 6h 2m
MISSING PERSONS Japan Promo White 7"/45 I CAN'T THINK US $17.99 Buy It Now 6h 4m
SIMPLY RED MEN AND WOMEN THE RIGHT THINK/INFIDELITY LYRIC SLEEVE NR MT VINYL LP US $13.79 Buy It Now 6h 6m
John Leyton(CD Single)Think We're Talkin' Love Here-Mooncrest-New US $10.49 Buy It Now 6h 11m
THE SMITHS -Stop Me If You Think/Girlfriend In A Coma- German Grey Vinyl 7" US $60.03 Buy It Now 6h 15m
(810K) The Havex, Don't Think About Sex - DJ CD US $5.60 Buy It Now 6h 23m
CISSY HOUSTON 7" PS JAPAN THINK IT OVER k085 US $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 23m
LORNA GIBSON TRIO - I THINK IT'S BEST TO FORGET ME - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RARE US $11.34 Buy It Now 6h 46m
MERSEYBEATS-I THINK OF YOU/MISTER MOONLIGHT-UK FONTANA TF 431. VG++ US $6.49 Buy It Now 6h 52m
AL MARTINO~THINK I'LL GO SOMEWHERE...~1966 UK 12-TRACK STEREO LP~CAPITOL ST 2528 US $12.98 Buy It Now 7h 9m
JANET JACKSON - When I Think Of You / Pretty Boy - 45RPM US $0.99 [1 bids]
Original 1960's The Mersey Beats I Think Of You Song Sheet US $4.87 [0 bids]
Phillip Goodhand Tait ?- Everyday / I Think I'll Write A Song UK PROMO 7" EX DJM US $16.21 Buy It Now 7h 26m
MARIAH CAREY 1993 COLUMBIA 7" DREAMLOVER b/w DO YOU THINK OF ME EXCELLENT US $1.95 Buy It Now 7h 44m
And You Think You Know What Life's About by Dishwalla (CD, Aug-1998, A US $3.00 [0 bids]
DIANA AH NAID_I Dont' think I'm Pregnant_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_W2 US $9.04 Buy It Now 7h 50m
MALONE INDUSTRY - DOLLY ( DO YOU THINK I'M CRAZY ) CD SINGLE REMIXES 5 TRACKS US $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 52m
Music 8-Track Tape Cartridge The Very Best of Poco 1975 Works! You Better Think US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h
THE THOUGHT CRIMINALS "You Only Think Twice" Rare 1981 Aust Only OOP Punk LP US $36.13 [1 bids]
EVERY TIME I THINK OF YOU / HEAD FIRST - THE BABYS US $4.99 Buy It Now 8h 5m
CHRISTOPHER CROSS- original 1983 Warner Bros. 45 RPM record- Think of Laura US $6.00 [0 bids]
KANDI_Don't Think I'm Not_used CD single CDS_ships from AUSTRALIA! US $9.04 Buy It Now 8h 16m
Cars Since You're Gone Think It Over Original Near Mint Condition 45 US $6.50 Buy It Now 8h 20m
ROY THOMPSON & MELLOW KINGS - THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK - KILLER MODERN BLUES BOPPER US $11.34 Buy It Now 8h 21m
MATCHBOX TWENTY MORE THAN YOU THINK MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE! US $227.19 Buy It Now 8h 21m
MATCHBOX TWENTY MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! US $162.27 Buy It Now 8h 21m
BRENDA LEE THINK brunswich 64 UK orig 45 EX US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 42m
WE CUT CORNERS - THINK NOTHING - DELCD9 US $17.85 Buy It Now 8h 46m
FIREFALL - JUST REMEMBER I LOVE YOU/JUST THINK 45 RPM 1977 US $1.99 Buy It Now 8h 48m
I Think About You by Collin Raye (CD, Aug-1995, Epic (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Fleetwood Mac Think About Me/ Save Me A Place US DJ 12" US $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 8m
Housemartins Think For A Minute UK 12" US $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 23m
Eaten Alive by Outbreak (CD, Sep-2005, Think Fast Records) US $0.98 [0 bids]
Dr Meaker - ft.Romaine Smith - Dont think its love - CD Promo 10 mixes US $8.10 Buy It Now 9h 31m
MIKE BERRY DON'T YOU THINK ITS TIME hmv 62 UK 45 NEX Joe Meek US $5.66 Buy It Now 9h 33m
MCCOY THINK HARD LP WITH INNER - INCLUDES PAUL SAMSON BELGIAN US $19.47 Buy It Now 9h 34m
LONNIE SMITH Think! LEE MORGAN Blue Note Records SEALED VINYL LP US $12.00 Buy It Now 9h 36m
MORCAMBE AND WISE SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SHOW SO FAR ? LP 1975 UK US $16.23 Buy It Now 9h 48m
CD Bella Donna by Stevie Nicks KIND OF WOMAN Think About It EDGE OF SEVENTEEN US $2.49 [0 bids]
RAY PETTIS Northern 45 Together Forever/Think It Over - NM US $24.99 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Think Like a Girl [ECD] by Diana King (CD, Sep-1997, Sony Music) FAST SHIPPING US $2.50 Buy It Now 10h
Tommy James & The Shondells - Hanky Panky/It's Only Love/I Think (2-CD 2013) NEW US $11.36 [0 bids]
10h
WAVIS O'SHAVE denis smokes tabs 7" 6 track b/w mauve shoes are awful,you think y US $8.10 Buy It Now 10h
Rod Stewart Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Double US Dj 12" US $13.99 Buy It Now 10h 2m
WAILERS PROMO 45 UA 50065 THINK KINDLY BABY B/W END OF THE SUMMER EX+ US $1.99 [0 bids]
WYNTON MARSALIS CD THINK OF ONE Branford Marsalis Kenny Kirkland SEALED US $3.00 [0 bids]
Patra Featuring Lyn Collins Think (About It) 12" Epic 1993 *NM* US $16.21 Buy It Now 10h 9m
MARVIN RAINWATER - GONNA FIND ME A BLUEBIRD/SO YOU THINK YOU GOT TROUBLES? US $1.99 Buy It Now 10h 12m
1983 Debbie Dierks 45 Think Twice One Time / Kiss The Hurt Away US $2.00 [0 bids]
Tiffany(7" Vinyl P/S)I Think We're Alone Now-MCA-MCA 1211-UK-Ex/Ex US $8.10 Buy It Now 10h 19m
CHRIS REA FOOL(IF YOU THINK IT'S OVER/MIDNIGHT LOVE 45 RECORD US $3.99 [0 bids]
Voices Of The Beehive(7" Vinyl P/S)I Think I Love You-London-LON 308-UK-VG+/NM US $11.34 Buy It Now 10h 20m
PARTIDGE FAMILY - I THINK I LOVE YOU/SOMEBODY WANTS TO LOVE YOU 45 RPM 1970 US $1.99 Buy It Now 10h 20m
PHILLIP GOODHAND-TAIT-I THINK I'LL WRITE ASONG-JAPAN MINI LP CD BONUS TRACK Fi83 US $35.50 Buy It Now 10h 22m
Percy Faith~His Orchestra~I Think I love You~4 Track 3 3/4 IPS Reel To Reel US $17.09 Buy It Now 10h 25m
R. DEAN TAYLOR: I Think, Therefore I Am (R&B, Soul & Funk Rare Earth RS-522 LP) US $4.94 [0 bids]
THE DOOLEYS - THINK IM GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU 1977 7" VINYL GTO US $5.50 Buy It Now 10h 30m
ULTRA RARE LANGE FT LEAH DONT THINK IT REMIXES IMPORT CD! NEAR MINT!! US $7.99 [0 bids]
1990 Ricky Lee Jackson 45 I Think My Momma Loves You / Too Little Too Late US $2.00 [0 bids]
Northern Light "Etude(Think Snow)/Think Snow" 45 US $3.47 Buy It Now 10h 42m
Steve Dahl 45 w/ps DO YOU THINK I'M DISCO / COHO BLUES~ VG+ to VG++ US $4.10 Buy It Now 10h 48m
King Floyd on Chimneyville SD7023 "Think About It", Original Factory Sealed US $9.99 [0 bids]
I Think About You by Collin Raye (CD, Aug-1995, Epic (USA)) US $2.00 [0 bids]
The Cars 45 w/ps YOU MIGHT THINK / HEARTBEAT CITY ~ VG+ to VG++ US $2.46 Buy It Now 10h 52m
DEEP PURPLE WHO DO WE THINK WE ARE LP 1973 WITH G/FOLD COVER AND INSERT (CREASE US $19.47 Buy It Now 10h 54m
ROBYN HITCHCOCK - Perspex Island - 1991 CD - So You Think You're In Love US $3.99 Buy It Now 11h 9m
45 MERVIN SHINER & THE JORDANAIRES ACE IN THE HOLE, I THINK I'M GONNA CRY AGAIN US $3.73 Buy It Now 11h 12m
MARY J. BLIGE CD - THINK LIKE A MAN TOO SOUNDTRACK (2014) - NEW UNOPENED US $16.95 Buy It Now 11h 21m
MISSING PERSONS 7" PS JAPAN promo I CAN'T THINK ABOUT DANCIN' M872 US $12.00 Buy It Now 11h 25m
CD ROY LONEY AND THE LONGSHOTS "DRUNKARD IN THE THINK TANK" GARAGE ROCK US $17.50 Buy It Now 11h 29m
Ambitions Neon Lights 7" hardcore straight edge energy betrayed think fast b9 US $4.99 [0 bids]
CELINE DION cd single THINK TWICE no case with cd sleeve only US $6.48 Buy It Now 11h 31m

More places to buy THINK music online Buy THINK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THINK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz ratings distribution

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz reviews

Review by ozzy_tom
4 stars "Think" was a little known band from New Zealand which recorded only one album called "We'll Give You A Buzz" in 1976. Music on this disk sounds completely like early 70s British art/prog rock. When listening to this album you can immediately think about such bands as "Cressida", "Spring", "Fantasy", "Badger", "Mainhorse" or early "Yes". Just like these groups "Think" plays very melodic, sometimes laid-back prog-rock full of warm Hammond B-3 sounds which create this special classic 70s atmosphere.Seems that New Zealand is so far from Europe that these guys just didn't know that such music was already unfashionable and "démodé" when they started to play it. And thank God that they didn't realize it 'cos we can enjoy this great record!

1. "Light Tile" - album begins with Moog sounds over light percussion instruments sounds, some speaking voices, almost psychedelic atmosphere. But after a while song really starts and we can enjoy really good, catchy rock song in the best tradition of English formation "Cressida". Just like in aforementioned band's output whole song is based upon warm organ waves and supportive guitar licks.

2. "Look What I've Done" - another great song, this time much longer (8 and half minutes) and with more emotional vocal delivery. Nostalgic organ lines and weeping guitar are real trademarks here again. Hammond solo in the middle of the song is long enough to show Don Mills' skills on this instrument and Moog solo which is placed just after is another highlight. Besides previously mentioned British bands I can also hear hints of American prog groups like "Arcadium" or "Gypsy" (but I'm not sure whether "Think" ever listened to them, New Zealand is very far away from USA and they weren't so famous in their own country too...).

3. "Rippoff" - it's the weakest track on "We'll Give You A Buzz". Very far away from art rock formula of the rest Think's material. More or less it's just a boogie rock similar to staff recorded by German band "Birth Control" on their 4th album "Rebirth". Even these crazy-fast Moog solos can't help that the song is poor.

4. "Stringless Provider" - mini-epic (10+ minutes) of the album brings back progressive rock formula. Lots of discreet Moog synthesizer sounds but in general it's another organ-driven tune full of great atmosphere and memorable melodies. We can enjoy many Hammond & guitar solos here, with are played in a truly unpretentious manner. No showing off, just pure happiness from playin good music (but don't worry, when it's necessary organist knows how to make your blood to run faster...). Highly recommended!

5. "Big Ladies" - more pop/rock oriented composition but sang and played in such relaxing, charming manner that I can't help to like it. Song finishes with rather long, but definitely not flashy organ solo. Enjoyable staff.

6. "Our Children (Think About)" - another good, mostly slow/mid tempo song with quite powerful, almost symphonic Hammond B-3 solo and some Mick Box-like, wah-wah guitar moments. Good ending for this decent release.

In general, "We'll Give You A Buzz" is a very nice, entertaining gem from country which isn't well known from prog-rock scene at all. It's a shame that because of its inconvenient location this band "never made it" and disappeared after recording this one hidden diamond. If you like "Think" you should also check another 2 prog-rock bands from NZ islands: "The Cleves" & "Dragon" (first 2 albums) - both presented high quality, Hammond-drenched music back in 70s.

"We'll Give You A Buzz" is must have for organ-led (but non-ELP oriented!), unpretentious art/prog rock fans who like all of these early 70s, mainly British bands which I mentioned in the beginning. This music also reminds me of German band "Frame" and their only album - "Frame Of Mind". Both records presents such relaxing and refreshing music which can remind you about summer during these cold autumn days... Recommended staff!

Very solid 4 stars from me.

Send comments to ozzy_tom (BETA) | Report this review (#332738) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4 stars Being a huge fan of mellow easy breazy smooth organ drenched prog bands,like Fantasy , Cressida and Spring,I was extremely pleased finding another band fitting in to this category. Think absolutely does , and in spades.The title is very appropriate and is giving me a very nice buzz indeed. C ... (read more)

Report this review (#604920) | Posted by gr8dane | Saturday, January 07, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THINK "We'll Give You A Buzz"