WE'LL GIVE YOU A BUZZ

2) Look What I've Done
3) Rippoff
4) Stringless Provider
5) Big Ladies
6) Our Children (Think About)

Search THINK We'll Give You A Buzz lyrics

-Don Mills (Keyboards)
-Ritchie Pickett (Vocals)

1976 LP Atlantic Z2001
2008 CD Southside 4281

THINK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THINK We'll Give You A Buzz Music

TIFFANY - I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW - 45rpm (M1) US $1.50 [0 bids]
35m 32s
LEO SAYER I Think We Fell In Love Too Fast 45 WB 8332 EX (45s-3068) US $3.57 Buy It Now 46m 59s
Jermaine Jackson I Think Its Love Arista9444 R VG- PS VG (45-7314) US $3.84 Buy It Now 48m 48s
Who Do We Think We Are by Deep Purple Audio Fidelity Gold CD Limited Edition US $39.77 Buy It Now 49m 27s
When I Think About the Lord by Erica Branch (CD) US $9.95 Buy It Now 51m 8s
EARTH WIND And FIRE 45 PROMO I Think About Lovin' You VG (45s-1461) US $3.57 Buy It Now 53m 6s
MARIAH CAREY DREAMLOVER / DO YOU THINK OF 45 COL 77080 VG (45s-4979) US $3.57 Buy It Now 54m 56s
FIREFALL Just Think / Just Remember I Love 45 ATL 3420 VG (45s-3279) US $3.57 Buy It Now 57m 48s
Mary Hopkin FOLK ROCK 45 & PIC SLEEVE (Apple 1825) Think about Your Children US $7.95 Buy It Now 1h 2m
RARE 70's 80'S THE CARS 40 hits MAGIC shake it up YOU MIGHT THINK drive CANDY'O US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
The 5 Royales Think / I Better Make A Move 1957 Rare King 45-5053 VG (Doo-Wop) US $11.00 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Mariah Carey Dreamlover/ Do You Think of Me 45 rpm Excellent (EX) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Vtg ROLLING STONES "Think I'm Going Mad" "She Was Hot" EMI Records 45RPM US $42.24 Buy It Now 1h 19m
CYNTHIA RICHARDS THINK ABOUT ME TAKE A GIANT STEP US $14.00 Buy It Now 1h 28m
ONE POINT OH "The RE:THINK COLLECTION" CD (Charlie Peacock, Sarah Masen) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
I Think About You - Raye, Collin (CD 1995) US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Al Dexter and His Troopers - Guitar Polka & Honey Do You Think It's Wrong 10" 78 US $6.95 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Casual - He Think He Raw Album 2LP (12" Vinyl) US $16.19 Buy It Now 1h 48m
TRINITONE-Trying To Think b/w Obvious 7" indie pop 1999 Drive-In Ltd 750 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Shudder to Think "X-French T-Shirt" Sunny Day Real Estate "In Circles" (Sub Pop) US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 5m
USHER "LIVE" CD 1999 think of you laface US $6.00 Buy It Now 2h 19m
JJessica Simpson - I Think I'm In Love With You (CD PROMO/1 VERSION) CSK 12691 US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 19m
ROD STEWART Da Ya Think I'm Sexy / Scarred & Scared 12" RECORD DJ SPECIAL US $6.97 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Cyndi Lauper That's What I Think US CD maxi single US $2.99 [0 bids]
BALANCE AND COMPOSURE The Things We Think We Are Missing LP COLOR VINYL SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
ROUGH TRADE: FOR THOSE WHO THINK YOUNG (1982) CASSETTE - NEW - FREE SHIPPING US $7.20 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Drug Test 7", Think I Care, Mental, Wrong Side, The Promise, Champion, One Up US $6.00 [0 bids]
KAMAHL-I Think Of You-LP-1973 Philips Records Australian Issue-G/Fold-6357 014 US $16.85 Buy It Now 3h 23m
I Think About You by Collin Raye (CD, Aug-1995, Epic (USA)) US $7.00 Buy It Now 3h 24m
The Rubinoos I Think We're Alone Now 7" 45 w PS US $2.95 Buy It Now 3h 29m
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE AUSTRALIA - CD 2 - THE SUN HERALD - 2008 SAMPLER US $8.45 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Henry Rollins Rare Authentic Hand Signed Think Tank Promo Cd Black Flag + Photo US $64.99 Buy It Now 3h 34m
5 x BLUR CDs - THINK TANK, BLUR, SAMPLER, PARKLIFE, 13 US $10.79 [8 bids]
I Think About You - Raye, Collin (CD 1995) US $3.00 Buy It Now 4h 10m
More Than You Think You Are - Matchbox Twenty (CD 2002) US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 16m
AZTECS - MOST PEOPLE I KNOW THINK THAT I'M CRAZY 7" VINYL US $14.39 Buy It Now 4h 18m
Do Make Say Think : Do Make Say Think CD (1998) US $6.97 Buy It Now 4h 21m
ALISA - IT'S LATER THAN YOU THINK + BONUS *New Rare CD HARD ROCK, NEW WAVE ????? US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 40m
TIFFANY - I Think We're Alone Now - 1987 UK MCA Records 2-track 7" vinyl single US $8.46 Buy It Now 5h
Thunder - They Think It's All Over...It Is Now - Limited Edition 2 CD US $15.17 Buy It Now 5h
ROLLING STONES - SHE WAS HOT / I THINK I'M GOING MAD 7" VINYL US $8.46 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Girls Aloud - I Think We're Alone Now - Scarce 1trk promo CD US $8.46 [0 bids]
Cassette. Kate Ceberano Think about it US $9.39 Buy It Now 5h 12m
ZOH ~ Dont Think Twice ~ 12" Single PS US $6.76 Buy It Now 5h 15m
DISHWALLA And You Think You Know What Life's About US A&M CD 1998 Near Mint !! US $15.25 Buy It Now 5h 53m
The Coral: Don't Think You're The First CD Single 3767A US $3.20 Buy It Now 5h 53m
JUSTICE LEAGUE -Think or Sink 7" original sxe '85 rare oop kbd punk metal US $49.50 Buy It Now 5h 56m
KATE CEBERANO *THINK ABOUT IT!* ORIGINAL 1991 OZ CD IN EXCELLENT CONDITION US $11.73 Buy It Now 5h 58m
The Funny Side of the Smothers Brothers (think ethnic) Vinyl LP US $6.00 Buy It Now 6h 16m
DIVINE - "You Think You're A ..." Medley -1986 Belgium 12" Vinyl RARE HI-NRG NM US $18.68 Buy It Now 6h 30m
Dawn and Wal - Think of Me - 13 Track CD (43) US $11.84 Buy It Now 6h 42m
LISTEN - SOUL MOD DANCER POPCORN -FRANK D'RONE - THINK I WILL - MAKE ME RAINBOWS US $99.99 Buy It Now 6h 49m
The Cars picture sleeve single - You Might Think / Heartbeat City, excellent US $6.56 Buy It Now 7h 38m
BLUR THINK TANK JAPAN MADE SHM MINI LP CD NEW WPCR-15433 US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 43m
Candlewick Green - Who Do You Think You Are 7" Sgl 1973 US $13.56 Buy It Now 7h 44m
UB40- I THINK ITS GOING TO RAIN TODAY VINYL 7" 45RPM p US $1.68 Buy It Now 7h 47m
Prince Alla / Full Wood - Bucket Bottom / Stop And Think Me Over ORIG UK 12" EX US $16.93 Buy It Now 7h 48m
Audity,NEW CD,The Language I Think In US $5.49 Buy It Now 7h 59m
When U Think About Me [CD Single] [Single] by Voice ... US $0.49 [0 bids]
CHEEBA WIZARD-DO YOU THINK THIS IS AN OUNCE-1991-HARDCORE US $10.15 Buy It Now 8h 18m
Crowded House - Not The Girl You Think You Are - 4 Track CD Single (1996) US $6.72 Buy It Now 8h 19m
Phil The Agony - Think Green [CD New] US $14.40 Buy It Now 8h 32m
DO MAKE SAY THINK - Do Make Say Think - 180 gram vinyl 2xLP + MP3 download code US $42.36 Buy It Now 8h 43m
Think Again by Wishful Thinking- cassette tape US $11.99 [0 bids]
CHRISTOPHER CROSS - THINK OF LAURA - PORTUGAL 45 FREE SHIPPING US $15.00 Buy It Now 8h 53m
JOAN BAEZ we shall overcome 7" b/w don't think twice it's all right (tf564) uk f US $8.46 Buy It Now 8h 57m
Bob Luman - Let's Think About Livin' M- PS VG++ 1960 US $11.99 [0 bids]
(400D) The Research, I Think She's The One I Love DJ CD US $4.15 Buy It Now 9h 15m
LYN COLLINS-THINK-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed B63 US $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 15m
Tiffany - I Think Were Alone Now 80s Hit (2007) - Used - Compact Disc US $4.98 Buy It Now 9h 29m
gary sullivan BLUE ASH vinyl 45 signed / think of you / he was my brother US $7.95 [0 bids]
Saint Etienne - Who Do You Think You Are (1993) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 9h 35m
Think On Your Feet US $4.17 Buy It Now 9h 51m
SATIN STORM-THINK I'M GOIN' OUT OF MY HEAD-1991-HARDCORE / RAVE US $127.07 Buy It Now 9h 53m
northern soul GENE CHANDLER Think Nothing About It CONSTELLATION Listen!! US $25.00 Buy It Now 10h 3m
Frankie Paul: I Really Think Of You / Version 2000's dancehall import 7" US $35.00 Buy It Now 10h 7m
A Bad Think Medicine CD US $3.91 Buy It Now 10h 10m
Hear {70s Pop Crooner} TONY BENNETT ~ Something / Think How It's Gonna Be (promo US $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 10m
MELANIE C Think About It 2011 German 2-trk CD NEW / SEALED US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 10m
Kamahl: I Think Of You LP NM UK Philips 6357 014.1 US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 11m
Eddy Howard 45 To Think You've Chosen Me / The One Rose US $2.00 Buy It Now 10h 20m
X-TENSION -NOT WHAT YOU THINK (SHY FX REMIXES)-1996-OLDSKOOL DNB/JUNGLE US $10.56 Buy It Now 10h 23m
Fabulous Poodles - Think Pink RARE UK VINYL LP US $13.54 Buy It Now 10h 24m
Charley Pride Did You Think To Pray Vinyl LP I'll Fly Away Time Out for Jesus US $5.52 Buy It Now 10h 24m
Soundtrack - Think Like A Man Too (2014) - New - Compact Disc US $11.10 Buy It Now 10h 32m
NEW - Think About It by Morells US $22.22 Buy It Now 10h 37m
The Kinks Think Visual CD Original MCA Label Made in Japan US $32.98 [0 bids]
SPICE GIRLS -WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE-1 TRACK ONLY SINGLE - PROMO RARE VG! US $9.99 [0 bids]
ELLA FITZGERALD*MY HAPPENESS / DO YOU THINK I OUGHTA KNOW *EX US $11.01 [3 bids]
Who Do You Think I Am by Milton Henry (CD, Feb-2007, Wackie's) #3541 US $6.99 [0 bids]
BROOK BENTON THINK TWICE 45 RPM PICTURE SLEEVE 1961 US $7.19 Buy It Now 10h 59m
Celine Dion - Think Twice / Le Monde Est Stone (CD Single) US $5.91 Buy It Now 11h 5m
Stop And Think US $28.37 Buy It Now 11h 8m
TWINK -- Think Pink -- (drummer of Pink Fairies, Pretty Things) -- on Akarma !! US $27.00 Buy It Now 11h 10m
ERIC MARTIN EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU 45 RPM WHITE LABEL PROMO VINYL POP ROCK US $5.59 Buy It Now 11h 10m
1983 Debbie Dierks 45 Think Twice One Time / Kiss The Hurt Away US $2.00 [0 bids]
James Brown "THINK" Original "Baby" cover on KING (683) US $249.99 [0 bids]
SINEAD LOHAN who do you think i am CD 4 track promo sampler in digi pack featuri US $11.61 Buy It Now 11h 16m
REGGIE HALL - "THE JOKE" b/w "YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU WANT" on RIP/CHESS (M-) US $15.00 Buy It Now 11h 17m
R 'n' B/ Blues; Young Jessie; Don't Think I Will / Mary Lou on MODERN hear re US $10.50 Buy It Now 11h 19m

More places to buy THINK music online Buy THINK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THINK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz ratings distribution

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz reviews

Review by ozzy_tom
4 stars "Think" was a little known band from New Zealand which recorded only one album called "We'll Give You A Buzz" in 1976. Music on this disk sounds completely like early 70s British art/prog rock. When listening to this album you can immediately think about such bands as "Cressida", "Spring", "Fantasy", "Badger", "Mainhorse" or early "Yes". Just like these groups "Think" plays very melodic, sometimes laid-back prog-rock full of warm Hammond B-3 sounds which create this special classic 70s atmosphere.Seems that New Zealand is so far from Europe that these guys just didn't know that such music was already unfashionable and "démodé" when they started to play it. And thank God that they didn't realize it 'cos we can enjoy this great record!

1. "Light Tile" - album begins with Moog sounds over light percussion instruments sounds, some speaking voices, almost psychedelic atmosphere. But after a while song really starts and we can enjoy really good, catchy rock song in the best tradition of English formation "Cressida". Just like in aforementioned band's output whole song is based upon warm organ waves and supportive guitar licks.

2. "Look What I've Done" - another great song, this time much longer (8 and half minutes) and with more emotional vocal delivery. Nostalgic organ lines and weeping guitar are real trademarks here again. Hammond solo in the middle of the song is long enough to show Don Mills' skills on this instrument and Moog solo which is placed just after is another highlight. Besides previously mentioned British bands I can also hear hints of American prog groups like "Arcadium" or "Gypsy" (but I'm not sure whether "Think" ever listened to them, New Zealand is very far away from USA and they weren't so famous in their own country too...).

3. "Rippoff" - it's the weakest track on "We'll Give You A Buzz". Very far away from art rock formula of the rest Think's material. More or less it's just a boogie rock similar to staff recorded by German band "Birth Control" on their 4th album "Rebirth". Even these crazy-fast Moog solos can't help that the song is poor.

4. "Stringless Provider" - mini-epic (10+ minutes) of the album brings back progressive rock formula. Lots of discreet Moog synthesizer sounds but in general it's another organ-driven tune full of great atmosphere and memorable melodies. We can enjoy many Hammond & guitar solos here, with are played in a truly unpretentious manner. No showing off, just pure happiness from playin good music (but don't worry, when it's necessary organist knows how to make your blood to run faster...). Highly recommended!

5. "Big Ladies" - more pop/rock oriented composition but sang and played in such relaxing, charming manner that I can't help to like it. Song finishes with rather long, but definitely not flashy organ solo. Enjoyable staff.

6. "Our Children (Think About)" - another good, mostly slow/mid tempo song with quite powerful, almost symphonic Hammond B-3 solo and some Mick Box-like, wah-wah guitar moments. Good ending for this decent release.

In general, "We'll Give You A Buzz" is a very nice, entertaining gem from country which isn't well known from prog-rock scene at all. It's a shame that because of its inconvenient location this band "never made it" and disappeared after recording this one hidden diamond. If you like "Think" you should also check another 2 prog-rock bands from NZ islands: "The Cleves" & "Dragon" (first 2 albums) - both presented high quality, Hammond-drenched music back in 70s.

"We'll Give You A Buzz" is must have for organ-led (but non-ELP oriented!), unpretentious art/prog rock fans who like all of these early 70s, mainly British bands which I mentioned in the beginning. This music also reminds me of German band "Frame" and their only album - "Frame Of Mind". Both records presents such relaxing and refreshing music which can remind you about summer during these cold autumn days... Recommended staff!

Very solid 4 stars from me.

Send comments to ozzy_tom (BETA) | Report this review (#332738) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4 stars Being a huge fan of mellow easy breazy smooth organ drenched prog bands,like Fantasy , Cressida and Spring,I was extremely pleased finding another band fitting in to this category. Think absolutely does , and in spades.The title is very appropriate and is giving me a very nice buzz indeed. C ... (read more)

Report this review (#604920) | Posted by gr8dane | Saturday, January 07, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THINK "We'll Give You A Buzz"