WE'LL GIVE YOU A BUZZ

2) Look What I've Done
3) Rippoff
4) Stringless Provider
5) Big Ladies
6) Our Children (Think About)

Search THINK We'll Give You A Buzz lyrics

-Don Mills (Keyboards)
-Ritchie Pickett (Vocals)

1976 LP Atlantic Z2001
2008 CD Southside 4281

THINK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THINK We'll Give You A Buzz Music

Northern / Group Soul - Leon Martin - For crying out loud / I think of losing yo US $15.00 Buy It Now 31m 23s
One Way 45 "Don't Think About It" US $6.99 Buy It Now 34m 22s
CISSY HOUSTON~Think It Over FACTORY SEALED! 12" US $3.99 Buy It Now 44m 52s
JAMES CLEVELAND & CLEVELAND SINGERS: Think Of His Goodness To You LP (sm EMI li US $15.00 Buy It Now 46m 54s
Patra - Think (About It) (1993) LP (G) 12" US $8.96 Buy It Now 51m 54s
Debbie Gibson Think With Your Heart cd new US $21.24 Buy It Now 55m 32s
SHRIEKBACK Sexthinkone remix USA Y records 1982 3 track 12" Single Sex Think One US $9.99 Buy It Now 56m 46s
ONE POINT OH THE RE:THINK COLLECTION music cd US $6.55 Buy It Now 57m 14s
Brenda Lee Decca 32675 I Think I Love You Again US $4.50 Buy It Now 1h
Jimmy McCracklin "Think" Original LP Near Mint US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
BO DONALDSON AND THE HEYWOODS WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE/ FOOL'S WAY OF LOVIN' US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
DALE AND GRACE STOP AND THINK IT OVER/ BAD LUCK MICHELLE US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
JUDY BRANCH I Think I'll Just Go and Find Me A Flower/ Where Are You 45 Reprise US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
SMOKIE * 45 * If You Think You Know How To Love Me * 1975 * DJ PROMO * UNPLAYED US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
? Kinks - Think Visual (MCA 5822) ('86) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
JOHN LEGEND FEAT RICK ROSS - WHO DO WE THINK WE ARE - PROMO-CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Cars 12" Single You Might Think PROMO COPY Elektra Records 1984 #ED4963 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
KITTY KALLEN Little Things Mean A Lot/ I Don't Think U Love Me Anymore used 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 22m
R. DEAN TAYLOR I THINK THEREFORE I AM WITH INDIANA WANTS ME RARE EARTH RS522 US $2.00 [0 bids]
VIRGINWOOL-I THINK HER MOTHER LOVES ME 2-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD CS419 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
youll think of me suspiciuos minds elvis presley rca US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Aretha Franklin - Aretha Now 180G LP REISSUE NEW "Think" US $17.00 Buy It Now 1h 35m
THE PUMPS think it over 45 Record VG 1980 PROMO ONLY US $19.98 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Singing Cookes- "I Think I'll Read It Again" Still Sealed LP US $9.99 [1 bids]
The Merseybeats - I Think of You / Mister Moonlight 7" Single 1963 US $16.29 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Z.Z. HILL THINK PEOPLE/ DON'T MAKE ME PAY FOR HIS MISTAKES HILL US $0.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Dale & Grace 45 "Stop And Think It Over"/ "Bad Luck" US $6.74 Buy It Now 1h 48m
DONNA SUMMER Who Do You Think You're Foolin b/w Running For Cover STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 52m
GENE & EUNICE: Ah! Ah! / You Think I'm Not Thinking 45 (Rare one from them!) So US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Memphis Bleek Jay-Z - What You Think Of That - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $6.47 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Caleb Lionheart Think Hardcore Play Pop Punk 12" EP Red Vinyl Record Ships Free US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h
45 RECORD FIRE ON BLONDE STOP AND THINK, PROMO US $4.48 Buy It Now 2h 4m
45 RECORD MADONNA BORDERLINE, THINK OF ME US $2.60 Buy It Now 2h 5m
(CR30) Neema, Watching You Think - 2010 sealed CD US $12.05 Buy It Now 2h 8m
JERRY CUMMINGS: All I Do Is Think Of You / It's My Pleasure (soul vinyl 45) US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 9m
The Babys Head First/Every time I think of you 7" vinyl Chrysalis orig sleeve US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
BEN LIGHT 78 Do You Ever Think Of Me & I'll Get By 2340 FREE SHIP 10" Record US $9.99 [0 bids]
More Than You Think You Are US $5.13 Buy It Now 2h 19m
PUSSYCAT DOLLS - Whata Think About That PROMO DJ CD CS41 US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 22m
DEEP PURPLE Who Do We Think We Are LP first Blackmore US $9.79 Buy It Now 2h 24m
When U Think About Me (remix) [Single] - Voice US $1.99 [0 bids]
D.J. Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson - 12" 2005 PROMO US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
EDDIE ALBERT Don't Think Twice It's All Right 45 A Smile Is Just A Frown 4-43850 US $19.95 Buy It Now 2h 32m
The Cars - Heartbeat City - Drive/Magic/You Might Think/Hello Again US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE FIRESIGN THEATRE: I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus (C 30737) VG/VG+ US $5.95 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Brenda and the Tabulations: Why Didn't I Think of That / A Love [Unplayed Copy] US $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 59m
ELVIS PRESLEY-SUSPICIOUS MINDS/YOU'LL THINK OF ME 1969 RCA 7" GS-13275 EXC. VG+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h
COLEMAN HAWKINS Think Deep J J Johnson Hank Jones LP US $19.97 Buy It Now 3h
STAGE IV who do you think you are 12" RECORD PROMO 1989 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
SCOTT ALLAN i think we're alone now / will you love me + 12" RECORD US $8.75 Buy It Now 3h 15m
ROUGH TRADE - FOR THOSE WHO THINK YOUNG - SEALED LP RECORD US $4.25 [0 bids]
CHILL THINK ABOUT IT 12" + PS KMA ELECTRO DANCE US $8.00 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Reinald Werrenrath VICTOR 45166 Smilin' Through/ Think Love of Me (Blue Label) US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 23m
ROUZBEH DELAVARI think inspiration 12" RECORD BROTHERS NUMBER ONE US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 28m
EX: How Thick You Think / That's Not A Virus 45 (Euro, PS, small spindle hole) US $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 29m
HOTLEGS - YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T THINK OF IT NEW CD US $34.12 Buy It Now 3h 31m
Deep Purple Who Do We Think We Are 1973 Record Green Label17) W/Song Sheet!! US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Think Before You Think by Dan£ (CD, Feb-2000, Shanachie Records) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Sealed! CELINE DION Think Twice JAPAN-ONLY 3-track 5" CD SINGLE ESCA-6014 US $129.99 Buy It Now 3h 40m
EDDIE MONEY CASSETTE TAPES Canadian Prints Think I'm In Love SHAKIN' I Wanna Go US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 42m
VINTAG LP Al Martino Spanish Eyes stereo Capitol Think I'll Go Some BUY IT NOW US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 45m
OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN Let Me Be There / Maybe Then I'll Think Of You 45 US $9.38 Buy It Now 3h 46m
Toxik - Think This - 1989 - Roadracer - CD US $24.53 [22 bids]
Shudder To Think: 50,000 bc ~ sealed ~ cassette tape ~ 6c US $12.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Shudder To Think: Funeral at the movies ~ sealed ~ cassette tape ~ 6c US $22.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
TRICK PONY * POUR ME & IF YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT TROUBLE * 45 RPM US $9.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
So You Think You're A Cowboy ?- Don't Need You UK orig' PRIVATE 7" 1984 US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Elvis Presley | Mint | 45 & Picture Sleeve | Suspicious Minds & You'll Think Me US $20.00 Buy It Now 4h 5m
Shnazz-Bad Boys/I Think We're Alone Now private hard rock 45 Hawaii US $0.99 [0 bids]
Think of Me - Milton Little New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.62 Buy It Now 4h 20m
THE CARS 12" SINGLE PROMO - NOT FOR SALE - "YOU MIGHT THINK" - ELEKTRA (1984) US $10.99 Buy It Now 4h 25m
Collin Raye - I Think About You (CD - 1995) - LIKE NEW US $5.25 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Think Like a Girl by Diana King (CD, Sep-1997, Sony Music Distribution (USA)) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MATCHBOX TWENTY - More Than You Think You Are CD ALTERNATIVE ROCK US $1.00 Buy It Now 4h 38m
JACK OWENS promo 45 Think! DECCA label w/ LABEL SLEEVE US $16.00 Buy It Now 4h 40m
KAY BROWN promo 45 What Do You Think It Does To Me? DECCA label w/ LABEL SLEEVE US $16.00 Buy It Now 4h 42m
Collin Raye - I Think About You CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
LOWELL FULSON - THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SPEAK - NEW CD US $14.05 Buy It Now 4h 44m
1H LOVE 779 AL PERRY TASTE MY HONEY ITS SWEETER THAN YOU THINK COMIN HOME US $15.99 [0 bids]
Robyn Hitchcock & Egyptians So You Think You're In Love CD Single Promo US $3.95 [0 bids]
Dale & Grace "Stop And Think It Over" Montei 7" 45 Strong VG US $0.99 [0 bids]
Every Time I Think of You - Alan Broadbent New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $20.88 Buy It Now 5h 3m
TROOP cd ATTITUDE Spread My Wings ALL I DO IS THINK OF YOU i will always love yo US $8.99 [0 bids]
MARIAH CAREY -DREAM LOVER b/w DO YOU THINK OF ME W/ JUKEBOX STRIP US $4.98 Buy It Now 5h 6m
Steve Dahl & Teenage Radiation "Do You Think I'm Disco" PIC SLEEVE Chicago DJ US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 6m
FARON YOUNG *DJ COPY* "THINK ABOUT THE GOOD OLD DAYS" 45 RPM US $5.99 Buy It Now 5h 9m
Lavern Baker / Jackie wilson - Bumble Bee / Think Twice - Test Press DEMO US $25.46 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Hannibal - I Think We've Met Before - King US $16.97 Buy It Now 5h 11m
VARIOUS ARTISTS THINK! POP PROGRESS '71 LP 784 US $18.99 Buy It Now 5h 24m
GUC Wishful Thinking "Think Again" LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 24m
Don Gibson & Sue Thompson I Think They Call It Love Over There's The Door 45 rpm US $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 35m
CISSY HOUSTON - THINK IT OVER EX EX SHRINK US $1.49 [0 bids]
DENISE LASALLE MCA 41040 THINK ABOUT IT R&B SOUL BLUES! US $4.99 [0 bids]
DJ Jazzy Jeff & FP I Think I Can Mike Tyson & Instrumental Vinyl 45 US $8.75 Buy It Now 5h 42m
SPIRITUALIZED i think i'm in love UK CD SINGLE chemical brothers SPACEMEN 3 US $6.50 Buy It Now 6h 4m
FOOL'S PROGRESS Think About it EDIT PROMO DJ CD single US $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 10m
SIMPLE PLAN Don't Wanna Think About PROMO DJ CD Single US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 10m
More Than You Think You Are by Matchbox Twenty (CD, Nov-2002, Atlantic (Label)) US $2.75 [0 bids]
I Think About You by Collin Raye (CD, Aug-1995, Epic (USA)) US $5.99 Buy It Now 6h 17m
DOLLY PARTON ~ Real Love ~ LP Country Record "Think About Love" SHRINK EX US $7.95 [0 bids]

More places to buy THINK music online Buy THINK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THINK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz ratings distribution

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz reviews

Review by ozzy_tom
4 stars "Think" was a little known band from New Zealand which recorded only one album called "We'll Give You A Buzz" in 1976. Music on this disk sounds completely like early 70s British art/prog rock. When listening to this album you can immediately think about such bands as "Cressida", "Spring", "Fantasy", "Badger", "Mainhorse" or early "Yes". Just like these groups "Think" plays very melodic, sometimes laid-back prog-rock full of warm Hammond B-3 sounds which create this special classic 70s atmosphere.Seems that New Zealand is so far from Europe that these guys just didn't know that such music was already unfashionable and "démodé" when they started to play it. And thank God that they didn't realize it 'cos we can enjoy this great record!

1. "Light Tile" - album begins with Moog sounds over light percussion instruments sounds, some speaking voices, almost psychedelic atmosphere. But after a while song really starts and we can enjoy really good, catchy rock song in the best tradition of English formation "Cressida". Just like in aforementioned band's output whole song is based upon warm organ waves and supportive guitar licks.

2. "Look What I've Done" - another great song, this time much longer (8 and half minutes) and with more emotional vocal delivery. Nostalgic organ lines and weeping guitar are real trademarks here again. Hammond solo in the middle of the song is long enough to show Don Mills' skills on this instrument and Moog solo which is placed just after is another highlight. Besides previously mentioned British bands I can also hear hints of American prog groups like "Arcadium" or "Gypsy" (but I'm not sure whether "Think" ever listened to them, New Zealand is very far away from USA and they weren't so famous in their own country too...).

3. "Rippoff" - it's the weakest track on "We'll Give You A Buzz". Very far away from art rock formula of the rest Think's material. More or less it's just a boogie rock similar to staff recorded by German band "Birth Control" on their 4th album "Rebirth". Even these crazy-fast Moog solos can't help that the song is poor.

4. "Stringless Provider" - mini-epic (10+ minutes) of the album brings back progressive rock formula. Lots of discreet Moog synthesizer sounds but in general it's another organ-driven tune full of great atmosphere and memorable melodies. We can enjoy many Hammond & guitar solos here, with are played in a truly unpretentious manner. No showing off, just pure happiness from playin good music (but don't worry, when it's necessary organist knows how to make your blood to run faster...). Highly recommended!

5. "Big Ladies" - more pop/rock oriented composition but sang and played in such relaxing, charming manner that I can't help to like it. Song finishes with rather long, but definitely not flashy organ solo. Enjoyable staff.

6. "Our Children (Think About)" - another good, mostly slow/mid tempo song with quite powerful, almost symphonic Hammond B-3 solo and some Mick Box-like, wah-wah guitar moments. Good ending for this decent release.

In general, "We'll Give You A Buzz" is a very nice, entertaining gem from country which isn't well known from prog-rock scene at all. It's a shame that because of its inconvenient location this band "never made it" and disappeared after recording this one hidden diamond. If you like "Think" you should also check another 2 prog-rock bands from NZ islands: "The Cleves" & "Dragon" (first 2 albums) - both presented high quality, Hammond-drenched music back in 70s.

"We'll Give You A Buzz" is must have for organ-led (but non-ELP oriented!), unpretentious art/prog rock fans who like all of these early 70s, mainly British bands which I mentioned in the beginning. This music also reminds me of German band "Frame" and their only album - "Frame Of Mind". Both records presents such relaxing and refreshing music which can remind you about summer during these cold autumn days... Recommended staff!

Very solid 4 stars from me.

Send comments to ozzy_tom (BETA) | Report this review (#332738) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4 stars Being a huge fan of mellow easy breazy smooth organ drenched prog bands,like Fantasy , Cressida and Spring,I was extremely pleased finding another band fitting in to this category. Think absolutely does , and in spades.The title is very appropriate and is giving me a very nice buzz indeed. C ... (read more)

Report this review (#604920) | Posted by gr8dane | Saturday, January 07, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THINK "We'll Give You A Buzz"