WE'LL GIVE YOU A BUZZ

2) Look What I've Done
3) Rippoff
4) Stringless Provider
5) Big Ladies
6) Our Children (Think About)

Search THINK We'll Give You A Buzz lyrics

-Don Mills (Keyboards)
-Ritchie Pickett (Vocals)

1976 LP Atlantic Z2001
2008 CD Southside 4281

THINK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THINK We'll Give You A Buzz Music

SOUL/ R&B- JAMES BROWN & FAMOUS FLAMES - KING LP - THINK- BLACK LABEL - LISTEN US $100.00 [0 bids]
35m 41s
I Think About You by Collin Raye (CD, Aug-1995, Epic (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
40m 54s
Boys Don't Cry- Who The Am Dam Do You Think - Rock 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 43m 23s
BLUR-THINK TANK-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD BONUS TRACK F45 US $28.99 Buy It Now 53m 56s
BOYS DON'T CRY who the am dam do you think you am 12" 2 trk b/w the cure (lgyt57 US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 2m
DEEP PURPLE WHO DO WE THINK WE CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P US $149.12 Buy It Now 1h 4m
More Than You Think You Are by Matchbox Twenty (CD, Nov-2002, Atlantic (Label)) US $2.49 [0 bids]
Rod Stewart 45 RPM Record-Da Ya Think I'm Sexy US $1.00 [1 bids]
COLLIN RAYE -(45)- I THINK ABOUT YOU / I VOLUNTEER - EPIC RECORDS - 78238 - 1995 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
SANDIE SHAW THINK SOMETIMES ABOUT ME 45 PYE 1966 US $0.83 [0 bids]
The New Colony Six 45 I Will Always Think About You 1968 White Label Promo VG+ US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Rare Quadraphonic Vinyl-I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus-Firesign Theatre US $7.95 [0 bids]
Blur - Think Tank (Parental Advisory, 2003) 28F US $3.96 Buy It Now 1h 18m
WYNTON MARSALIS - THINK OF ONE (LP CBS FC 38641 1983) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
CARS you might think 12" 1 trk lp version promo plays same both sides in title s US $8.27 Buy It Now 1h 20m
New Colony Six - I Will Always Think About You M- 1968 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 27m
PSYCHOTERIA - I THINK I'LL JUST STAY HOME NEW CD US $17.31 Buy It Now 1h 29m
chris rea - fool if you think it's over - 7" vinyl single US $11.58 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Think Tank by HENRY ROLLINS (2 CD, 1998, Dreamworks/SKG Canada) US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Rodney Crowell / But What Will The Neighbors Think / NEAR MINT nm BSK 3407 GREAT US $5.69 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Mary Hopkin. US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 47m
WE CUT CORNERS THINK NOTHING LP UK MINT SEALED US $57.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Tommy Dorsey w FRANK SINATRA 78 who can i turn to/i think of you - early frank US $13.99 [0 bids]
2h
Deep Purple - Who Do We Think We Are (100% Japan Ltd Ed. Mini LP w/ OBI) SHM-CD US $44.95 Buy It Now 2h 4m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - ELKIE BROOKS - FOOL IF YOU THINK ITS OVER - AMS 8187 US $11.58 Buy It Now 2h 10m
ELKIE BROOKS 7" single FOOL IF YOU THINK IT'S OVER (good price) US $6.61 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Ronnie Dyson : I Think I'll Tell Her : CBS Demo 1974 US $6.61 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Jody Miller If You Think I Love You Now NM/Looking Out My NM 1970 Country 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 12m
ELKIE BROOKS 7" single FOOL IF YOU THINK IT'S OVER/ givin it up (good price) US $6.45 Buy It Now 2h 13m
Tim Miner - I Know You Think You Know (LP) AOR West Coast NM/EX US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Janet Jackson When I think of you/Pretty Boy 7" vinyl picture sleeve A US $3.50 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Randy Paige To Cry Alone/Do You Ever Think Of Me 45 RPM 7" RCA Record Blues US $3.25 [0 bids]
ROD STEWART LP - GREATEST HITS - HOT LEGS, DO YOU THINK I'M SEXY +++ US $7.50 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Crowded House - Not the Girl you Think You Are - 2 CD Set (CD 1 US $16.55 Buy It Now 2h 26m
(467Z) Jack McManus, You Think I Don't Care - DJ CD US $4.95 Buy It Now 2h 27m
CELINE DION "THINK TWICE/THE POWER OF LOVE/WHERE DOES MY HEART BEAT NOW 1994 CD+ US $29.00 Buy It Now 2h 33m
NEW - Think It Over by Houston, Cissy US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 37m
More Than You Think You Are by Matchbox Twenty (CD, Nov-2002, Atlantic (Label)) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Matchbox 20 - More Than You Think You Are US $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
ROD STEWART-DA YA THINK I'M SEXY?/SCARRED AND SCARED-WARNER WBSD 8727 VG+/NM 12" US $16.98 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Ipana Troubadours -- COLUMBIA 2468-D - Think a Little Kindly of Me US $8.00 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Bill Stewart: Think Before You Think (Pony Canyon) - Bill Stewart; Dave Hollan.. US $19.95 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Think 45 RPM Record-Once You Understand US $1.50 [0 bids]
Carole Sylvan Sound of New York 34005 Think Vocal and Instrumental US $4.50 Buy It Now 2h 55m
BLUR Think Tank 180g Double Vinyl LP & MP3s NEW + SEALED US $36.37 Buy It Now 2h 58m
KEITH WHITLEY BEST OF Brother Jukebox I Wonder Do You Think Of Me NEW CASSETTE US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h
Think Tank by Blur (CD,2003, EMI Music Distribution,UPC 724358343427) US $7.00 Buy It Now 3h 5m
DALA - WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE NEW CD US $22.64 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Masterlast Think of the Day CD US $6.98 Buy It Now 3h 6m
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE UK 1991 CASSETTE Single I Think I Love You US $4.56 Buy It Now 3h 8m
CYNDI LAUPER UK 1993 CASSETTE Single That's What I Think NEW US $5.78 Buy It Now 3h 9m
YERKES' JAZZ ORCHESTRA Do you ever think of me? 78 COLISEUM 1468 US $21.53 Buy It Now 3h 13m
NOS RAY PARKER JR ........ I DON'T THINK THAT A MAN SH US $5.00 Buy It Now 3h 17m
WHITE STRIPES - I THINK I SMELL A HYPE - LP US $49.99 [0 bids]
Cissy Houston "Think It Over" LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Stop and Think About It - Chris James New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $21.88 Buy It Now 3h 37m
ARETHA FRANKLIN - THINK & OTHER HITS - NEW CD US $4.98 Buy It Now 3h 38m
SHUDDER TO THINK - LIVE FROM HOME NEW CD US $19.96 Buy It Now 3h 39m
THE SMITHS -Stop Me If You Think You've Heard...- Rare Dutch Megadisc 7" +Pic US $104.38 Buy It Now 3h 40m
NAMIE AMURO ????? think of me/no more tears ????? 2001 Japan CD Single New US $25.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Japan NAMIE AMURO ????? think of me/no more tears ????? 2001 Taiwan w/obi CD New US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Jody Berry 45 Froggy / I Think You Ought To Know 1960 Teen Rocker VG+ US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Wishful Thinking LP Think Again SEALED US $20.00 Buy It Now 3h 42m
CASE-HAPPILY EVER AFTER REMIX X2+THINK OF YOU X2 DEF SOUL DEF 363-1 NM/VG+ 12" US $10.98 Buy It Now 3h 45m
TIFFANY - I Think We're Alone Now (UK 2 Trk 1987 7" Single PS) US $4.62 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Official Poster Only - Balance & Composure The Things We Think Are Missing US $9.29 [0 bids]
Peter Nardini A Think You're Great 12 Track Vinyl LP US $53.42 Buy It Now 3h 52m
Merle Haggard 'Big City/I Think I'm Gonna Live Forever' 02686 Epic 1981 NM US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 53m
Waylon Jennings - Don't Think Twice It's Alright (MFP 50517) (UK) (sealed) US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 53m
45 RECORD RICHIE HAVENS: THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN, FIRE AND RAIN US $7.48 Buy It Now 3h 57m
MICHELLE GOULET *DJ COPY* "STOP & THINK" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 3h 57m
Percy Faith - I Think I Love You [CD New] US $11.47 Buy It Now 3h 58m
MADONNA - Borderline/Think Of Me ~ RARE new wave pop POSTER SLEEVE Sire 45 US $24.98 Buy It Now 4h
UTAH SAINTS i still think of you 12" 4 trk extended mix promo b/w radio edit,hig US $8.27 Buy It Now 4h
UTAH SAINTS i still think of you 12" 4 trk perfecto mix b/w extended mix, highla US $8.27 Buy It Now 4h
GRAHAM WHORLEY - PERMISSION TO THINK NEW CD US $19.20 Buy It Now 4h
MAIN SOURCE - F*CK WHAT YOU THINK [PA] * - NEW CD US $6.47 Buy It Now 4h 6m
ARETHA FRANKLIN - WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU - ATLANTIC DJ US $8.29 [0 bids]
Collin Raye I Think About You US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 10m
CONWAY TWITTY: I Wonder What She'll Think About Me Leaving Decca SEALED LP US $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
BOB HURD & ANAWIM (EACH TIME I THINK OF YOU) 2002 Christian Gospel CD NEW SEALED US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 18m
EX, The - How Thick You Think - 7" US $11.19 Buy It Now 4h 23m
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE i think i love you 12" 4 trk with limited print orgy mix b/ US $8.27 Buy It Now 4h 24m
CHICAGO HARD TO SAY I'M SORRY - SONNY THINK TWICE US $20.79 Buy It Now 4h 26m
THINK - ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND / GATHER (LR3583) US $1.99 [0 bids]
DEEP PURPLE, WHO DO WE THINK - GERMAN LP 1C 062-94 140 US $13.00 Buy It Now 4h 28m
RODNEY CROWELL, BUT WHAT WILL THE NEIGHBORS THINK - LP US $7.00 Buy It Now 4h 28m
WICKED LICK who do you think you are 12" 3 trk original lick (swank08) pic sleev US $8.27 Buy It Now 4h 31m
Holiday - Madonna 12" single b/w Think of Me U.K. 1983 US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 32m
YOUNG FRESH FELLOWS-USED TO THINK ALL THINGS COULD-7"EP US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 32m
DUANE EDDIE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN/DONT THINK TWICE COLPIX PROMO 45 7" PS RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
ZOH don't think twice 12" 3 trk white label test pressing with artist name writt US $8.27 Buy It Now 4h 36m
THINK I CARE - WORLD ASYLUM NEW CD US $18.43 Buy It Now 4h 36m
More Than You Think You Are by Matchbox Twenty (CD, Nov-2002, Atlantic (Label)) US $1.39 [0 bids]
Think Global: Bellydance, Think Global: Bellydance, New US $14.33 Buy It Now 4h 43m
PATRA think 12" 5 trk promo featuring album dancehall version, r US $8.27 Buy It Now 4h 54m
45 - Brenton Wood Gimme Little Sign/I Think You've Got Your Fools Mixed Up US $3.99 [0 bids]
PERRY COMO - STOP AND THINK IT OVER - SAME SONG BOTH SIDES OF RECORD US $0.99 [0 bids]
JOE MACK - WHEN I THINK ABOUT LOVE 1999 CD vgc - Boston Private Press Blues Rock US $14.99 Buy It Now 5h
RICK WEBB think about it 12" 3 trk b/w instrumental and you are my one and only US $8.27 Buy It Now 5h 2m

More places to buy THINK music online Buy THINK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THINK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz ratings distribution

THINK We'll Give You A Buzz reviews

Review by ozzy_tom
4 stars "Think" was a little known band from New Zealand which recorded only one album called "We'll Give You A Buzz" in 1976. Music on this disk sounds completely like early 70s British art/prog rock. When listening to this album you can immediately think about such bands as "Cressida", "Spring", "Fantasy", "Badger", "Mainhorse" or early "Yes". Just like these groups "Think" plays very melodic, sometimes laid-back prog-rock full of warm Hammond B-3 sounds which create this special classic 70s atmosphere.Seems that New Zealand is so far from Europe that these guys just didn't know that such music was already unfashionable and "démodé" when they started to play it. And thank God that they didn't realize it 'cos we can enjoy this great record!

1. "Light Tile" - album begins with Moog sounds over light percussion instruments sounds, some speaking voices, almost psychedelic atmosphere. But after a while song really starts and we can enjoy really good, catchy rock song in the best tradition of English formation "Cressida". Just like in aforementioned band's output whole song is based upon warm organ waves and supportive guitar licks.

2. "Look What I've Done" - another great song, this time much longer (8 and half minutes) and with more emotional vocal delivery. Nostalgic organ lines and weeping guitar are real trademarks here again. Hammond solo in the middle of the song is long enough to show Don Mills' skills on this instrument and Moog solo which is placed just after is another highlight. Besides previously mentioned British bands I can also hear hints of American prog groups like "Arcadium" or "Gypsy" (but I'm not sure whether "Think" ever listened to them, New Zealand is very far away from USA and they weren't so famous in their own country too...).

3. "Rippoff" - it's the weakest track on "We'll Give You A Buzz". Very far away from art rock formula of the rest Think's material. More or less it's just a boogie rock similar to staff recorded by German band "Birth Control" on their 4th album "Rebirth". Even these crazy-fast Moog solos can't help that the song is poor.

4. "Stringless Provider" - mini-epic (10+ minutes) of the album brings back progressive rock formula. Lots of discreet Moog synthesizer sounds but in general it's another organ-driven tune full of great atmosphere and memorable melodies. We can enjoy many Hammond & guitar solos here, with are played in a truly unpretentious manner. No showing off, just pure happiness from playin good music (but don't worry, when it's necessary organist knows how to make your blood to run faster...). Highly recommended!

5. "Big Ladies" - more pop/rock oriented composition but sang and played in such relaxing, charming manner that I can't help to like it. Song finishes with rather long, but definitely not flashy organ solo. Enjoyable staff.

6. "Our Children (Think About)" - another good, mostly slow/mid tempo song with quite powerful, almost symphonic Hammond B-3 solo and some Mick Box-like, wah-wah guitar moments. Good ending for this decent release.

In general, "We'll Give You A Buzz" is a very nice, entertaining gem from country which isn't well known from prog-rock scene at all. It's a shame that because of its inconvenient location this band "never made it" and disappeared after recording this one hidden diamond. If you like "Think" you should also check another 2 prog-rock bands from NZ islands: "The Cleves" & "Dragon" (first 2 albums) - both presented high quality, Hammond-drenched music back in 70s.

"We'll Give You A Buzz" is must have for organ-led (but non-ELP oriented!), unpretentious art/prog rock fans who like all of these early 70s, mainly British bands which I mentioned in the beginning. This music also reminds me of German band "Frame" and their only album - "Frame Of Mind". Both records presents such relaxing and refreshing music which can remind you about summer during these cold autumn days... Recommended staff!

Very solid 4 stars from me.

Send comments to ozzy_tom (BETA) | Report this review (#332738) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4 stars Being a huge fan of mellow easy breazy smooth organ drenched prog bands,like Fantasy , Cressida and Spring,I was extremely pleased finding another band fitting in to this category. Think absolutely does , and in spades.The title is very appropriate and is giving me a very nice buzz indeed. C ... (read more)

Report this review (#604920) | Posted by gr8dane | Saturday, January 07, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THINK "We'll Give You A Buzz"