REMIXES 2000 - 2005

Delirio Sonoro

Delirio Sonoro Remixes 2000 - 2005 album cover

Buy DELIRIO SONORO Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2008

1. World Wind (DS Remix) (5:55)
2. Lullaby (2:49)
3. Esilio3 (slow remix) (4:53)
4. Esilio3 (fast remix) (3:05)
5. Propulsion (Re: rmx) (7:30)
6. Le Carillion Triste (extended remix) (12:26)
7. Ballad (4:13)

Search DELIRIO SONORO Remixes 2000 - 2005 lyrics

Search DELIRIO SONORO Remixes 2000 - 2005 tabs

- Daniele Santini / electronics
- Paolo Parea / guitars

Thanks to colorofmoney91 for the addition

DELIRIO SONORO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DELIRIO SONORO Remixes 2000 - 2005 Music

More places to buy DELIRIO SONORO music online Buy DELIRIO SONORO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DELIRIO SONORO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DELIRIO SONORO Remixes 2000 - 2005 ratings distribution

DELIRIO SONORO Remixes 2000 - 2005 reviews

Review by colorofmoney91
3 stars I had never listened to anything by Delirio Sonoro before hearing this remix album, which I assume is a terrible introduction to any band. But, I enjoyed this album quite a bit.

I love electronic music, and progressive electronic is one of my favorite genres to chill out to. This album sounds like progressive electronic music, but not so much the Klaus Schulze-type that is accepted on this site; it's more like what I consider modern progressive electronic, like Autechre but not nearly as wild.

Of couse, since I haven't heard the original versions of these songs, I can't compare these remixes with the originals.

There is quite a bit of variation of sounds on this album actually. There are tunes with chill-out vibe beats (World Wind DS Remix), there are serene and beautiful ambient tracks (Lullaby, Ballad), and some songs that probably wouldn't be too out of place at a night club (Esilio3 fast/slow remixes, La Carillion Triste extended remix). If you enjoy any type of electronic music then you won't find much not to like, but I might only feel that way because I'm completely unfamiliar with Delirio Sonoro's serious music.

I'm definitely going to try listening to more of this group's music in the future, but this free remix album might have set a weird standard in my head that I will compare the rest of their music to. If you want a fun, interesting listen then you should definitely give this album a go.

Send comments to colorofmoney91 (BETA) | Report this review (#434591) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 16, 2011

Post a review of DELIRIO SONORO "Remixes 2000 - 2005"