C.I.A. DRYICE SYSTEM

Progressive Electronic

Satan Alfa Beel Atem C.I.A. Dryice System album cover

Buy SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM Music
DVD/Video, released in 1997

1. Music Of Death (33:00)

Search SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM C.I.A. Dryice System lyrics

Search SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM C.I.A. Dryice System tabs

- Ziggy Atem / multi-instruments

VHS Video Augen ME004 (1997)

Thanks to dAmOxT7942 for the addition

SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM C.I.A. Dryice System Music

More places to buy SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM music online Buy SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM C.I.A. Dryice System ratings distribution

SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM C.I.A. Dryice System reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych Team
1 stars Lowly qualified 30 minutes - what can we gain via this video clip?

This "C.I.A. Dryice System" is credited as a solo work by Ziggy ATEM (namely SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM), that is separated into two parts - in the former part, maybe in a studio near the seashore, Ziggy sings and performs satanically and schizophrenically, with some musicians and effectors as usual. Images in the clip seem very fuzzy and chaotic (obviously with his intention), his voices are very cheap and tiny, and his infernal worship is dreadful ? without much solemn, infernal aggression just like his album "Delicior Ribbon Pink Beel".

The latter might be his live on a stage somewhere, with a fishy dancer and some players around him. Like an inorganic dog, he barks and shouts something meaningless on stage. Without humanity, without human activity, without any body temperature, he keeps singing, speaking in his spacey language. Amateurish atmosphere and poverty of humanity both are the most regretful matters all around his activities. Wish the images could be better, the sounds could be clearer, or his activity could be more motivating indeed - sadly we cannot gain any of positive feedback.

Let me recommend you never to watch this cheesy video but to listen to loud noises via a machinery factory.

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#437946) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 23, 2011

Post a review of SATAN ALFA BEEL ATEM "C.I.A. Dryice System"