THE DOORS OST

The Doors The Doors OST album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1991

1. The Movie (1:06)
2. Riders on the Storm (7:01)
3. Love Street (2:48)
4. Break on Through (To the Other Side) (2:26)
5. The End (11:42)
6. Light My Fire (7:06)
7. Ghost Song (Edit) (2:55)
8. Roadhouse Blues (Live) (5:20)
9*. Heroin (Lou Reed) (7:08)
10**. Carmina Burana: Introduction (Carl Orff) (2:32)
11. Stoned Immaculate (1:34)
12. When the Music's Over (10:56)
13. The Severed Garden (Adagio) (T. Albinoni) (2:11)
14. L.A. Woman (7:49)

- Jim Morrison / vocals
- Ray Manzarek / keyboards and Fender piano bass
- Robby Krieger / guitars
- John Densmore / drums

The soundtrack to Oliver Stone's 1991 film ''The Doors''

CD Elektra CD 61047 (1991)

LP Elektra 7559-61085 (1991)

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Doors OST Music

When You're Strange (OST) by DoorsWhen You're Strange (OST) by Doors
Warner Japan/Zoom

THE DOORS "WHEN YOU'RE STRANGE (OST)" CD NEW+ USD $14.86 Buy It Now 1h 58m
The People Next Door OST LP NM- AVE-O-11002 1970 shrink USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Platoon OST Soundtrack LP (Doors, Jefferson Airplane, Smokey Robinson) G+/VG USD $3.96 Buy It Now 1 day
DOORS OST Apocalypse Now JAPAN 7" P-496E USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Sliding Doors - OST Soundtrack CD - Blair, Dodgy, Dido, Jamiroquai, Aimee Mann USD $3.14 [0 bids]
The Dreamers - OST Soundtrack CD - Hendrix The Doors Edith Piaf Francoise Hardy USD $5.67 Buy It Now 4 days
American Pop Jimi Hendrix-The Doors Dave Brubeck OST LP Vinyl Record NM USD $7.99 [0 bids]
The Doors - When You're Strange OST [CD Album] USD $7.26 [0 bids]
The People Next Door OST CD Bead Game Soundtrack USD $9.47 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW Taiwan CD+DVD w/BOX OST Rockin' on Heaven's Door 2013 Lee Hong Ki-FTIsland USD $21.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DOOR KI AWAZ RAVI TAE 1493 1968 RARE BOLLYWOOD india OST Hindi EP 45 RECORD vg USD $15.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS OST 1991 Japan CD sealed 1st Press obi WMC5-345 Oliver Stone USD $89.99 Buy It Now 7 days
ost The DOORS Japan 1979 NM 7"45 THE END / THE DELTA USD $15.99 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors - OST An Oliver Stone Film - Double Cassette, Made In Poland USD $35.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS AN OLIVER STONE FILM LP MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1991 OST #### USD $39.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Ab Dilli Door Nahin Bollywood Vinyl Lp Record OST HMV Music by Dattaram #l1078 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS - OLIVER STONE OST, TAPE Made in Poland USD $8.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Strange Days OST **CD Album**Ray Manzarek (The Doors) Deep Forest, Peter Gabriel USD $6.63 Buy It Now 13 days
GEORGES DELERUE, DOORS - PLATOON - RCA Rec Club OST LP USD $12.30 Buy It Now 13 days
The Door by Citro and Gorczynski (CD, Jul-2006, Dreamfast Cinema) ULTRA RARE OST USD $2.40 Buy It Now 15 days
APOCALYPSE NOW OST HEBREW COVER ISRAEL ONLY ISRAELI LP DOORS USD $70.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Doors - When You're Strange (Ost) (NEW CD) USD $8.82 Buy It Now 15 days
THE DOORS OLIVER STONE MOVIE OST ARGENTINA CASSETTE USD $23.20 Buy It Now 16 days
Platoon OST and Songs from The Era The Doors Rascals + Cassette Tape - TESTED USD $8.82 Buy It Now 17 days
Apocalypse Now OST ISRAELI LP UNIQUE COVER THE DOORS USD $12.00 Buy It Now 17 days
V/A "SLIDING DOORS" 1998 OST-(ALTERNATIVE ROCK MAINLY) STILL SEALED-OUT OF PRINT USD $5.99 Buy It Now 19 days
OST APOCALYPSE NOW 7" PS Japan THE DOORS The End USD $14.80 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors - OST An Oliver Stone Film - Cassette, Made In Canada 1991 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS AN OLIVER STONE FILM LP MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1991 OST USD $39.99 Buy It Now 20 days
The Doors - When You're Strange (OST) NEW CD ALBUM USD $6.16 Buy It Now 20 days
FORREST GUMP OST 2CD EPIC EPC 4769412 TOM HANKS PRESLEY EDDY DOORS BYRDS ROCK USD $5.04 Buy It Now 23 days
ost THE DOORS Japan 1991 FACTORY SEALED NEW CD+Obi AN OLIVER STONE FILM USD $79.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Georges Delerue - THE WOMAN NEXT DOOR - 1981 Near Mint DRG OST LP USD $17.20 Buy It Now 24 days
Ab Dilli Door Nahin Bollywood Vinyl Lp Record OST HMV Music by Dattaram #l912 USD $11.24 Buy It Now 24 days
Door Ka Raahi Bollywood Vinyl Ep 7"Record OST Angel Music by Kishore Kumar ge70 USD $11.24 Buy It Now 24 days
Ab Dilli Door Nahin Bollywood Vinyl Lp Record OST HMV Music by Dattaram #l2226 USD $11.24 Buy It Now 24 days
Kitne Paas Kitne Door Bollywood Vinyl 45 RPM 7" Rec.OST HMV Music By Chand # USD $9.74 Buy It Now 24 days
Boys and Girls OST Stewart Copeland Ronan Keating Girl Next Door Settie Joe 90 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 24 days
THE DOORS OST Korea Sealed LP 1991 Oliver Stone,Val Kilmer,Meg Ryan USD $37.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Rockin' on Heaven's Door OST Taiwan Ltd CD+DVD digipak (Lee Hong Ki FTIsland) USD $27.48 Buy It Now 25 days
LP-Washington Behind Closed Doors- Dominic Frontiere- OST- Cut-Out- New/Sealed USD $14.99 Buy It Now 25 days
APOCALYPSE NOW: Original Soundtrack Francis Ford Coppola The Doors OST LP USD $17.98 Buy It Now 26 days
THE PEOPLE NEXT DOOR OST - GLASS BOTTLE / GAME / DON SEBESKY USD $9.07 Buy It Now 26 days
OST - THE DOORS - ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK RECORDING (CD, 1991, ELEKTRA, USA) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 28 days
ORIGINAL_MOTION_PICTURE_SOUNDTRACK_THE_DOOR_BRUCE_WOODS_OST_NEW_MUSIC_CD_FREE USD $6.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE DOORS The Doors OST ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(40%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

THE DOORS The Doors OST reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This has to be one of the first 5 CDs I ever owned, the reason is simple, it belonged to my dad's collection. And though he and I don't really have so much in common musically speaking, I will always be grateful because he introduced me to The Doors and The Alan Parsons Project, probably the only two bands I knew from him that marked my childhood.

I used to listen a lot to this CD, of course, I had watched the film but the CD was part of my soul, I remember I got excited every single time I listened to the songs included here, and since I was a kid I remember I liked listening to the whole record, not only some tracks. But well, I could go on and tell you a lot of memories, but that's not the main goal (I think) of reviewing. What I want to share now with this review is that if you like The Doors, you might find this sort of compilation album pretty interesting, because it features some of the most loved songs by fans, some compositions Morrison wrote and were featured in his "solo" album An American Prayer, such as the wonderful "Ghost Song" and "Stoned Immaculate", which of course reminds us of "The Wasp". But also this OST features the disarming "Heroin" composed and performed by The Velvet Underground and classical compositions such as Orff's Carmina Burana and Albinoni's adagio, so the combination is wonderful.

What could have been interesting was to include one of Val Kilmer's performances he did in the film, but well, the OST was released without it and I like it a lot and as you can see brings me a lot of memories. The order of the tracks is also great, so anytime I listen to it I definitely have a good time. This is not a introduction to The Door's music, however if you find it, I would recommend you to get it and enjoy it!

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Doors OST"