THE DOORS OST

The Doors The Doors OST album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1991

1. The Movie (1:06)
2. Riders on the Storm (7:01)
3. Love Street (2:48)
4. Break on Through (To the Other Side) (2:26)
5. The End (11:42)
6. Light My Fire (7:06)
7. Ghost Song (Edit) (2:55)
8. Roadhouse Blues (Live) (5:20)
9*. Heroin (Lou Reed) (7:08)
10**. Carmina Burana: Introduction (Carl Orff) (2:32)
11. Stoned Immaculate (1:34)
12. When the Music's Over (10:56)
13. The Severed Garden (Adagio) (T. Albinoni) (2:11)
14. L.A. Woman (7:49)

- Jim Morrison / vocals
- Ray Manzarek / keyboards and Fender piano bass
- Robby Krieger / guitars
- John Densmore / drums

The soundtrack to Oliver Stone's 1991 film ''The Doors''

CD Elektra CD 61047 (1991)

LP Elektra 7559-61085 (1991)

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS The Doors OST Music

When You're Strange (OST) by Doors (2010-10-13)When You're Strange (OST) by Doors (2010-10-13)
Warner Japan/Zoom

The Doors - OST An Oliver Stone Film - Cassette, Made In Canada 1991 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8h 25m
The Doors - When You're Strange (OST) NEW CD ALBUM USD $6.44 Buy It Now 10h 29m
Kitne Paas Kitne Door Bollywood Vinyl 45 RPM 7" Rec.OST HMV Music By Chand # USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Sliding Doors - OST Soundtrack CD - Blair, Dodgy, Dido, Jamiroquai, Aimee Mann USD $3.28 [0 bids]
V/A "SLIDING DOORS" 1998 OST-(ALTERNATIVE ROCK MAINLY) STILL SEALED-OUT OF PRINT USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ost THE DOORS Japan 1991 FACTORY SEALED NEW CD+Obi AN OLIVER STONE FILM USD $79.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Georges Delerue - THE WOMAN NEXT DOOR - 1981 Near Mint DRG OST LP USD $17.20 Buy It Now 3 days
Rockin' on Heaven's Door OST Taiwan Ltd CD+DVD digipak (Lee Hong Ki FTIsland) USD $27.48 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS OST Apocalypse Now JAPAN 7" P-496E USD $12.74 Buy It Now 6 days
THE PEOPLE NEXT DOOR OST - GLASS BOTTLE / GAME / DON SEBESKY USD $9.48 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors OST LP JIM MORRISON Factory SEALED OLIVER STONE film 1991 Orig KOREA USD $40.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Platoon OST JAPAN LP with OBI Georges Delerue, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS "WHEN YOU'RE STRANGE (OST)" CD NEW+ USD $15.27 Buy It Now 9 days
OST SOMEONE BEHIND THE DOOR Charles Bronson 7" PS Japan A0175 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 10 days
The People Next Door OST LP NM- AVE-O-11002 1970 shrink USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
WASHINGTON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS OST UK LP 1978 ex+/ex+ USD $11.86 Buy It Now 11 days
OST APOCALYPSE NOW 7" PS Japan THE DOORS the end PROMO x0484 USD $15.80 Buy It Now 11 days
SEALED WASHINGTON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS OST LP 1977 ABC RECORDS AB-1044 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
The People Next Door OST CD Bead Game Soundtrack USD $9.89 Buy It Now 14 days
NEW OST Rockin' on Heaven's Door 2013 Taiwan CD+DVD digipak Lee Hong Ki-FTIsland USD $25.49 Buy It Now 15 days
DOOR KI AWAZ RAVI TAE 1493 1968 RARE BOLLYWOOD india OST Hindi EP 45 RECORD vg USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17 days
THE DOORS OST 1991 Japan CD sealed 1st Press obi WMC5-345 Oliver Stone USD $89.99 Buy It Now 17 days
ost The DOORS Japan 1979 NM 7"45 THE END / THE DELTA USD $15.99 Buy It Now 17 days
LP-Washington Behind Closed Doors- Dominic Frontiere- OST- Cut-Out- New/Sealed USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Ab Dilli Door Nahin Bollywood Vinyl Lp Record OST HMV Music by Dattaram #l1078 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 18 days
The Dreamers - OST Soundtrack CD - Hendrix The Doors Edith Piaf Francoise Hardy USD $7.90 Buy It Now 19 days
The Doors - OST An Oliver Stone Film - Double Cassette, Made In Poland USD $35.00 Buy It Now 20 days
THE DOORS - OLIVER STONE OST, TAPE Made in Poland USD $8.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Strange Days OST **CD Album**Ray Manzarek (The Doors) Deep Forest, Peter Gabriel USD $7.23 Buy It Now 22 days
APOCALYPSE NOW: Original Soundtrack Francis Ford Coppola EX The Doors OST LP USD $15.00 Buy It Now 22 days
GEORGES DELERUE, DOORS - PLATOON - RCA Rec Club OST LP USD $12.30 Buy It Now 23 days
THE DOORS AN OLIVER STONE FILM LP MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1991 OST USD $39.99 Buy It Now 23 days
The WOMAN NEXT DOOR ost LP Music by Georges Delerue USD $21.00 Buy It Now 23 days
SLIDING DOORS OST CD Soundtrack Blair Space Monkeys Aqua Dodgy Dido Elton John USD $5.59 Buy It Now 25 days
The Door by Citro and Gorczynski (CD, Jul-2006, Dreamfast Cinema) ULTRA RARE OST USD $2.40 Buy It Now 25 days
APOCALYPSE NOW OST HEBREW COVER ISRAEL ONLY ISRAELI LP DOORS USD $70.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Doors - When You're Strange (Ost) (NEW CD) USD $8.89 Buy It Now 25 days
'THE DOORS' OST FROM THE OLIVER STONE FILM - VINYL LP - EKT 85- FREE POST USD $19.78 Buy It Now 25 days
THE DOORS OLIVER STONE MOVIE OST ARGENTINA CASSETTE USD $18.20 Buy It Now 26 days
Platoon OST and Songs from The Era The Doors Rascals + Cassette Tape - TESTED USD $9.22 Buy It Now 26 days
Apocalypse Now OST ISRAELI LP UNIQUE COVER THE DOORS USD $12.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Boys and Girls OST Stewart Copeland Ronan Keating Girl Next Door Settie Joe 90 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS The Doors OST ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(44%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(33%)

THE DOORS The Doors OST reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This has to be one of the first 5 CDs I ever owned, the reason is simple, it belonged to my dad's collection. And though he and I don't really have so much in common musically speaking, I will always be grateful because he introduced me to The Doors and The Alan Parsons Project, probably the only two bands I knew from him that marked my childhood.

I used to listen a lot to this CD, of course, I had watched the film but the CD was part of my soul, I remember I got excited every single time I listened to the songs included here, and since I was a kid I remember I liked listening to the whole record, not only some tracks. But well, I could go on and tell you a lot of memories, but that's not the main goal (I think) of reviewing. What I want to share now with this review is that if you like The Doors, you might find this sort of compilation album pretty interesting, because it features some of the most loved songs by fans, some compositions Morrison wrote and were featured in his "solo" album An American Prayer, such as the wonderful "Ghost Song" and "Stoned Immaculate", which of course reminds us of "The Wasp". But also this OST features the disarming "Heroin" composed and performed by The Velvet Underground and classical compositions such as Orff's Carmina Burana and Albinoni's adagio, so the combination is wonderful.

What could have been interesting was to include one of Val Kilmer's performances he did in the film, but well, the OST was released without it and I like it a lot and as you can see brings me a lot of memories. The order of the tracks is also great, so anytime I listen to it I definitely have a good time. This is not a introduction to The Door's music, however if you find it, I would recommend you to get it and enjoy it!

Post a review of THE DOORS "The Doors OST"