SCULPTURE

Buy BAK Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. The Search (2:38)
2. Why (3:45)
3. Can't Understand (7:44)
4. Not Just Your World (7:34)
5. Kali (3:38)
6. Pay (4:22)
7. Our Time (9:11)
8. Garuda (2:33)
9. Sands Of Time (5:39)
10. The Lament Of Curtain Von Schnauzer (6:42)

Search BAK Sculpture lyrics

Search BAK Sculpture tabs

- Beau / guitar, bass, bağlama
- Kit / drums, percussion, keyboards, piano

Released: April, 2010

Thanks to Rune2000 for the addition

BAK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BAK Sculpture Music

BJORN EIDSV?G - LANDET LENGER BAK - NEW CD US $24.44 Buy It Now 3h 16m
Kiss Interview Picture Disc BAK 2026 England Unplayed US $14.99 [0 bids]
DURAN DURAN-INTERVIEW #BAK2002 12"PICTURE DISC RECORD UK LIMITED EDITION US $5.00 [0 bids]
Kate Bush ?- Limited Edition Interview Picture Disc - Baktabak ?- BAK 2006 US $11.26 [0 bids]
KATE BUSH Interview Picture Disc BAK 2006 UK Limited Edition 12 inch England UK US $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 56m
Vol. 11-buses are Leaving for the Sea - Jeong,Tae Chun,Bak,Eun Ok New US $26.17 Buy It Now 17h 3m
the waterboys limited edition interview picture disc baktabak records bak2154 ex US $28.95 Buy It Now 17h 5m
Guns n Roses Interview Picture Disc Ex + Baktabak BAK 2079 Vinyl Record US $14.47 [0 bids]
SLADE Take Me Bak 'Ome Ex Polydor 1970s German P/S 7" US $8.02 Buy It Now 18h 28m
SLADE Tak Me Bak'Ome Turkey Turkish Pressed PS 7" PROMO COPY US $29.99 [1 bids]
The Mission~Limited Edition 12" Interview Picture Disc~BAK-2024~Made In England US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Metallica Interview UK import picture disc BAK 2066 US $9.00 [0 bids]
BROS Interview LP Limited Edition Pic Disc In Die Cut Sleeve (bak2099) UK Baktab US $14.47 Buy It Now 1 day
ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN Interview LP Limited Pic Disc (bak2010) UK Baktabak US $17.37 Buy It Now 1 day
GUNS N ROSES Interview LP Limited Interview Pic Disc (bak2079) UK Baktabak US $15.66 Buy It Now 1 day
MISSION Interview LP 2 Track Limited Edition Interview Pic Disc (bak2024) UK Bak US $8.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Bak On Da Scene by Fast Eddie still sealed V&R 12" Electronic US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
RUSTY WIER Kum Bak Bar And Grill LP 10 Track (sdlp057) UK Sundown 1987 US $13.69 Buy It Now 1 day
T'PAU Interview LP Limited Pic Disc In Die Cut Sleeve (bak2081) UK Baktabak US $11.79 Buy It Now 1 day
DEACON BLUE interview picture disc BAK 2138 uk baktabak LP PS EX/EX US $29.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis Interview Picture Disc SEALED - Limited edition - UK import - BAK 2008 US $9.00 [0 bids]
BAK DE SYV FJELL CD mint disk and insert crack in case US $5.00 [0 bids]
1972 SLADE Take Me Bak' Ome Mono / Stereo Promo 45 Record US $3.49 [0 bids]
Kim Bak Dinitzen & Paul Coker play Prokofiev & Schnittke Cello Sonatas US $10.45 Buy It Now 2 days
R.E.M. Interview Picture Disc LP Vinyl VG++ UK Baktabak BAK 2057 US $11.19 Buy It Now 2 days
PINEY GIR 4 MIX CD CREATURE/BRAAG/Ruth is Coming Bak 2 US Vertical Cat/ Jingle US $8.04 [0 bids]
A-HA interview picture disc BAK 2031 uk baktabak LP EX/ US $14.51 Buy It Now 3 days
BAK2BASSIKS / MONA LISA - I CAN FEEL DESIRE - 1994 DANCE CD SINGLE US $3.20 Buy It Now 3 days
Frans Bak - The Killing (soundtrack) NEW CD US $9.58 Buy It Now 3 days
The Killing (Forbrydelsen) (Original Soundtrack CD 2012) NEW Frans Bak US $16.07 Buy It Now 3 days
REM R.E.M. picture interview disk disc Vinyl LP BAK 2057 made in England US $13.99 [0 bids]
A-Ha - Limited Edition 12" Inch Picture Disc Interview BAK 2031 Very Rare!! Aha. US $32.15 Buy It Now 3 days
SAMANTHA FOX Sexy Cheesecake Nude Picture Record Disc BAK 2055 US $29.97 Buy It Now 4 days
LEVEL 42, 'Interview Picture Disc', 12" LP, 2 track, Limited Edition (BAK 2043) US $16.08 Buy It Now 4 days
Slayer Interview Picture Disc 12" vinyl Uk Import Limited Ed BAK2046 RARE NM+ US $40.00 Buy It Now 4 days
XIT - Bak 2 The Future *New* US $12.79 Buy It Now 4 days
BAK 2 BASSIKS I Can Feel Desire CD 5 Track Radio Edit B/w London Mix, Dave's Clu US $8.43 Buy It Now 4 days
Slayer Interview Picture Disc. Limited Edition BAK 2046 made in England US $19.99 [0 bids]
Tears Flower by Gang Su Bak (CD, Apr-2013, Vitamin Entertainment) US $31.24 Buy It Now 4 days
Christmas Love Letter by Eong Bak Gi (CD, Jan-2012, Ais) US $31.40 Buy It Now 4 days
Tusmorke - Riset Bak Speilet CD (2014) New/Sealed US $16.07 Buy It Now 4 days
JESUS & MARY CHAIN pic disc LP Interview-limited edition BAK-2034 UK press US $4.99 [0 bids]
Arioso Winds; Hannigan; Bak...-V 8: Henry Brant Collection CD NEW US $14.31 Buy It Now 4 days
ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN. Ltd Ed 12" UK Interview Picture Disc. BAK 2010. EXC US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Whitesnake-Limited Edition Interview Picture Disc-Sealed Lp-baktabak-BAK 2049 US $13.26 [0 bids]
Beastie Boys(Pic 12" Vinyl)Limited Edition Interview Picture Disc-BAKTABAK-BAK 2 US $87.49 Buy It Now 5 days
SLADE 'TAKE ME BAK 'OME' UK 7" SINGLE US $1.59 Buy It Now 5 days
IRON MAIDEN LIMITED EDITION INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC. BAK 2037 US $11.24 [0 bids]
BAK CHANGGEUN - RAINBOW IN THE WING NEW CD US $23.93 Buy It Now 5 days
BAK GI EONG - CHRISTMAS LOVE LETTER NEW CD US $22.86 Buy It Now 5 days
Slade singles x 4 - Take Me Bak 'Ome/Gudbuy T' Jane/Skweeze Me Pleeze Me + 1 US $2.98 [0 bids]
BAK JU WON - FIESTA OF SORROW NEW CD US $27.54 Buy It Now 5 days
TAE CHUN JEONG / EUN OK BAK - BUSES ARE LEAVING FOR THE SEA NEW CD US $25.74 Buy It Now 5 days
BAK GANG SU - GIRL'S NEW CD US $23.93 Buy It Now 5 days
JU WON BAK - GYPSY CHRISTMAS NEW CD US $21.77 Buy It Now 5 days
Bjorn Eidsvag - Landet Lenger Bak [CD New] US $27.42 Buy It Now 5 days
THE MISSION ltd ed pic disc BAK 2024 rare picture disc US $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BAEK A-YEAN / I'm Bak CD NEW SEALED US $15.99 Buy It Now 6 days
IRON MAIDEN INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC LIMITED EDITION BRUCE DICKINSON BAK2037 UK US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Bak 2 Bassiks ft. Mona Lisa - I Can Feel Desire (Mixes) (CD Single) US $5.61 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC LIMITED EDITION BAK2013 US $18.49 Buy It Now 6 days
TUSMORKE- Riset Bak Speilet cd NEW Opeth Hexvessel Porcupine Tree Anathema Prog US $1.59 [0 bids]
Bak Zoltan:Until the last momemt of Life LP M-/M- US $28.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SLADE Take Me Bak 'Ome - 1972 UK injection moulded 7" Single US $16.07 Buy It Now 6 days
New Order Interview Picture Disc BAK 2035 US $2.99 [0 bids]
UK IMPORT INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC LP: GENESIS Limited Edition BAK 2008 US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
UK IMPORT INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC LP: THE SMITHS Limited Edition BAK 2013 US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Cure LP-INTERVIEW PICTURE LIMITED EDITION-UK PRESS BAK 2011 US $15.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Bak2Bassiks Ft Mona Lisa I Can Feel Desire (PS)12"Vinyl US $13.67 Buy It Now 7 days
SLADE - TAK ME BAK'OME / WONDERIN' Y 7" TURKISH PRESSING RARE US $100.00 Buy It Now 7 days
PET SHOP BOYS Interview PICTURE DISC BAK2064 LP RECORD VINYL EX/VG 36 US $20.89 Buy It Now 7 days
SLADE take me bak 'ome 7" b/w wonderin y(2058231) pic sleeve belgian polydor 197 US $13.28 Buy It Now 7 days
The Cult - Interview - 1986 - UK - 12" Picture Disc LP - BAK 2050 - New US $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
I Can Feel Desire feat. Mona Lisa Bak2Bassiks MUSIC CD US $5.98 Buy It Now 7 days
Iron Maiden ~ Interview 12" Picture Disc ~ BAK2037 ~ Bruce Dickinson US $8.02 [0 bids]
SLADE, TAKE ME BAK OME, 7" SINGLE. US $5.63 Buy It Now 7 days
SLADE Take Me Bak 'Ome Vinyl Record 7 Inch Polydor 2058-231 1972 US $9.63 Buy It Now 8 days
Unknown Artist Louis Armstrong interpreted by Kenny Bak CD US $2.04 Buy It Now 8 days
Kenny Baker Louis Armstrong interpreted by Kenny Bak CD US $2.12 Buy It Now 8 days
Mega Rare Hong Kong Bak Xu Xing & Yam Kim Fai Opera Malaysia 2xCD FCS4568/9 US $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
OZZY OSBOURNE - INTERVIEW - PICTURE DISC - LTD ETD - BAK 2053 - 12" - RECORD US $24.95 Buy It Now 8 days
MADONNA II INTERVIEW 2-SIDED 12" PICTURE DISC VINYL-BAK#2104-LIMITED EDITION OOP US $17.95 Buy It Now 9 days
MADONNA INTERVIEW 2-SIDED 12" PICTURE DISC VINYL-BAK# 2042-LIMITED EDITION OOP US $17.95 Buy It Now 9 days
THA MEXAKINZ COK BAK DA HAMMA -EXTASEASON PROMO vinyl 12'' US $9.00 Buy It Now 9 days
GANG SU BAK - TEARS FLOWER - NEW CD US $14.59 Buy It Now 9 days
BAK2BASSIKS FEAT. MONA LISA(MCST2054)I CAN FEEL DESIRE US $2.72 [0 bids]
ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN INTERVIEW PICTURE DISK VINYL LP UK IMPORT BAK 2010 US $5.95 Buy It Now 9 days
2 PAI MEI Stickers Kill Bill Quentin Tarantino Cut Vinyl Decal vol. Bak Shaolin US $6.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE CURE -- Limited Edition Interview Picture Disc [BAK2011]*SEALED/NEW* US $23.79 Buy It Now 10 days
Bak 2 Bassiks Bak 2 Bassiks - I Can Feel Desire - [CDS CD US $2.81 Buy It Now 10 days
Frans Bak - The Killing (NEW CD) US $14.06 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD THERE'S SOMEBODY OUT THERE BAK 6003 SPECIAL ED. COLOURED VINYL S.S. US $38.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE MISSION Limited Edition 12" INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC BAK 2024 US $8.02 Buy It Now 10 days
HEART 12" Interview Picture Disc BAK 2080 Limited Edition VG/NM US $4.81 Buy It Now 10 days
Griffin Brothers I Wanna Go Bak/Stubborn As A Mule RnB Blues Vinyl 45 Listen US $11.24 Buy It Now 10 days
ALI FASIH TEKIN Rast Neva Gazel/Koyuna Bak.. METROPOLITAN TURKISH 78 E- DONEFF US $11.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Chang Geun Bak - None Grunge [CD New] US $11.98 Buy It Now 10 days
DEF LEPPARD Interview BAKTABAK LP Limited Edition Picture Disc BAK 2067! US $16.08 Buy It Now 10 days
Tha Mexakinz - Extaseason / Cok Bak Da Hamma! HIP HOP 12" Single Vinyl 1994 Mad US $5.49 Buy It Now 10 days
Christmas Love Letter - Gi Eong,Bak New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $23.67 Buy It Now 10 days

More places to buy BAK music online Buy BAK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BAK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BAK Sculpture ratings distribution

BAK Sculpture reviews

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars BaK is what you get when you try to combine Middle Eastern and orchestral sounds together with arrangements of a traditional metal band. I've actually never been a big fan of this combination with the two Orphaned Land albums being my prime connection with the style. But unlike the Middle Eastern bands who incorporate sounds of the traditional metal into their style, BaK is (from what I can tell) actually an Australian act who does the reverse of just that. Whether this is something that would appeal more to the western audience is of course debatable but I personally found it a bit easier to get into the groove of this release.

Another interesting fact is that I've been listening to this album for almost three month now and I'm still discovering new details in it's sound that I was completely oblivious to in the early days. Some small snippet here and there is one thing but when I completely managed to ignore the underlying keyboard arrangements is quite weird. Just like the best film scores are the ones that conveniently place themselves in the background in order to make the audience concentrate their attention on the movie in front of them, there is clearly an intention behind this layering technique that BaK so adequately have demonstrated.

If I had to mention anything that I found less appealing then it would be the lack of a total dedication of the band to their style. Yes, the instruments are all in place and sound appropriate enough, but somehow I still can't get past the feeling that the whole oriental sound is merely a gimmick from the collective. I might of course be proven wrong after BaK starts releasing one studio album after the other where they enhance their sound even more. Other than that I really can't think of any other criticism regarding this release, making it easily one of the most ambitious debuts of the decade! Having said that I just realized that I know practically nothing about this mysterious Australian act so, for all I know, it could be comprised of a supergroup formation featuring members from many established bands. But that's just my bitter speculation considering the high quality of the music and production of this release!

BaK have certainly sculptured an excellent debut that the band can be proud of for years to come. If anything, I would be amazed if the collective can recreate the same quality on their future releases, but that is left to be seen. As for now, I highly recommend Sculpture to fans of eclectic metal music or anyone who is tired of the regular metal scene and is looking for new engaging music to sink their teeth into!

***** star songs: Why (3:45) Our Time (9:11)

**** star songs: The Search (2:38) Can't Understand (7:44) Not Just Your World (7:34) Kali (3:38) Pay (4:22) Garuda (2:33) Sands Of Time (5:39) The Lament Of Curtain Von Schnauzer (6:42)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#623114) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 30, 2012

Post a review of BAK "Sculpture"