SCULPTURE

Buy BAK Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. The Search (2:38)
2. Why (3:45)
3. Can't Understand (7:44)
4. Not Just Your World (7:34)
5. Kali (3:38)
6. Pay (4:22)
7. Our Time (9:11)
8. Garuda (2:33)
9. Sands Of Time (5:39)
10. The Lament Of Curtain Von Schnauzer (6:42)

Search BAK Sculpture lyrics

Search BAK Sculpture tabs

- Beau / guitar, bass, bağlama
- Kit / drums, percussion, keyboards, piano

Released: April, 2010

Thanks to Rune2000 for the addition

BAK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BAK Sculpture Music

The Pretenders Interview Picture Disc RARE! Vinyl UK Import 80's BAK 2027 US $15.99 [0 bids]
Westminster Cath C/Quinney/Bak Sacred Choral Music CD NEW (UK Import) US $15.53 Buy It Now 3h 4m
The Sisters Of Mercy - Interview Picture Disc (12" BAK 2082)(AF) NM- US $13.99 Buy It Now 11h 53m
Iggy Pop - 12" Interview picture disc - UK BAK 2061. Picture disc - MINT US $10.99 Buy It Now 14h 4m
GUNS N ROSES interview LP limited interview pic disc (bak2079) uk baktabak 0 US $18.37 Buy It Now 20h 24m
U2 12" PICTURE DISC THE EDGE INTERVIEW ltd edition bak 2142 US $50.92 Buy It Now 1 day
AC/DC Interview Picture Disc Limited Edition bak 2030 US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
guns n roses 12" appetite for conversation 1989 clear vinyl MONO BAK6001 EX+ US $15.26 Buy It Now 1 day
SLADE - TAKE ME BAK 'OME 7" VINYL US $7.62 Buy It Now 1 day
SLADE - TAKE ME BAK 'OME 7" VINYL US $7.62 Buy It Now 1 day
KATE BUSH LIMITED EDITION INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC/CD BAK to BAKcbak4011 US $14.00 [0 bids]
R.E.M. Interview Picture Disc LP Vinyl VG++ UK Baktabak BAK 2057 US $10.49 Buy It Now 2 days
UK Print Baktabak Records Who Are the Stones Rolling Stones Picture Disc BAK2109 US $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SLADE Take Me Bak' Ome / Wonderin' Y 1972 SPAIN p/s Mint Glam US $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Killing (Forbrydelsen) (Original Soundtrack CD 2012) NEW Frans Bak US $16.96 Buy It Now 2 days
A-HA interview picture disc BAK 2031 uk baktabak LP EX/ US $15.31 Buy It Now 2 days
BAK2BASSIKS / MONA LISA - I CAN FEEL DESIRE - 1994 DANCE CD SINGLE US $3.38 Buy It Now 3 days
Frans Bak - The Killing (soundtrack) NEW CD US $17.98 Buy It Now 3 days
SLADE Tak Me Bak'Ome Turkey Turkish Pressed PS 7" PROMO COPY US $99.99 [0 bids]
SAMANTHA FOX 2 - INTERVIEW LP - 12" UK BAK2055 LTD ED PICTURE DISC OOP RARE US $30.00 [0 bids]
The Cure LP-INTERVIEW PICTURE LIMITED EDITION-UK PRESS BAK 2011 US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SLADE Take Me Bak 'Ome Ex Polydor 1970s German P/S 7" US $8.47 Buy It Now 4 days
Style Council - Interview 12" Picture Disc 1980s Baktabak BAK 2032 US $8.47 Buy It Now 4 days
BLACK SABBATH Interview Picture Disc OZZY BAKTABAK BAK 2075 from England US $30.00 [0 bids]
Arioso Winds; Hannigan; Bak...-V 8: Henry Brant Collection CD NEW US $14.31 Buy It Now 4 days
SLADE - TAKEME BAK 'OME 1972 VINYL EX/CON US $1.68 [1 bids]
SAM (SAMANTHA) FOX-LIMITED EDITION PIC DISC-BAKTABAK BAK 4023 UK CD US $35.00 [0 bids]
SAMANTHA FOX 2 - INTERVIEW LP - 12" UK BAK2055 LTD ED PICTURE DISC US $20.00 [1 bids]
EAGLES "VG+/CREASE BAK ARTWORK* 1996 WEST GERMAN PRESS ELEKTRA CD "VERY BEST OF" US $15.74 Buy It Now 5 days
Beastie Boys(Pic 12" Vinyl)Limited Edition Interview Picture Disc-BAKTABAK-BAK 2 US $93.99 Buy It Now 5 days
KIM BAK DINITZEN / ELISABETH WESTENHOLZ - CELLO & PIANO WORKS NEW CD US $26.00 Buy It Now 5 days
SLADE 'TAKE ME BAK 'OME' UK 7" SINGLE US $1.68 Buy It Now 5 days
BJORN EIDSVAG - LANDET LENGER BAK (IMPORT) NEW CD US $34.09 Buy It Now 5 days
BAK CHANGGEUN - RAINBOW IN THE WING NEW CD US $25.60 Buy It Now 5 days
BAK GI EONG - CHRISTMAS LOVE LETTER NEW CD US $24.46 Buy It Now 5 days
BAK JU WON - FIESTA OF SORROW NEW CD US $29.46 Buy It Now 5 days
TAE CHUN JEONG / EUN OK BAK - BUSES ARE LEAVING FOR THE SEA NEW CD US $27.54 Buy It Now 5 days
BAK GANG SU - GIRL'S NEW CD US $25.60 Buy It Now 5 days
JU WON BAK - GYPSY CHRISTMAS NEW CD US $23.29 Buy It Now 5 days
BAK2BASSIKS ft MONA LISA - I Can Feel Desire - 12" Vinyl 1994 UK HOUSE CLUB MIX US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DEACON BLUE, INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC LTD EDITION UK EX/EX BAK 2138 US $6.77 Buy It Now 5 days
Eidsvag,Bjorn - Landet Lenger Bak [CD New] US $27.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE MISSION ltd ed pic disc BAK 2024 rare picture disc US $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
JUST D 1 Steg Bak Och 2 Steg Fram RRCD 10118 Ricochet Sweden 1990 20tracks CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Kate Bush - Interview Picture disc 12" NM- Limited Edition UK import BAK 2006 US $5.95 [0 bids]
BAEK A-YEAN / I'm Bak CD NEW SEALED US $15.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Bak 2 Bassiks ft. Mona Lisa - I Can Feel Desire (Mixes) (CD Single) US $5.92 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC LIMITED EDITION BAK2013 US $19.52 Buy It Now 6 days
Peter Gabriel Interview Picture Disc Limited Ed. BAK 2015 Made In England US $7.00 [0 bids]
Zodiac Mindwarp And The Love Reaction Interview Picture Disc Ltd Ed BAK 2095 US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
12" I Can Feel Desire Bak2bassiks w/ Mona Lisa SEALED 4 mixes US $1.25 [0 bids]
SLADE Take Me Bak 'Ome - 1972 UK injection moulded 7" Single US $16.96 Buy It Now 6 days
UK IMPORT INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC LP: GENESIS Limited Edition BAK 2008 US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
UK IMPORT INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC LP: THE SMITHS Limited Edition BAK 2013 US $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Bak2Bassiks Ft Mona Lisa I Can Feel Desire (PS)12"Vinyl US $10.18 Buy It Now 6 days
Tony Jaa Box Set (Warrior King, Ong Bak) [DVD] By Tony Jaa,Petchtai Wongkamlao, US $10.99 Buy It Now 6 days
FRANS BAK - KILLING NEW CD US $21.75 Buy It Now 7 days
SLADE take me bak 'ome 7" b/w wonderin y(2058231) pic sleeve belgian polydor 197 US $15.58 Buy It Now 7 days
I Can Feel Desire feat. Mona Lisa Bak2Bassiks MUSIC CD US $5.98 Buy It Now 7 days
SLADE, TAKE ME BAK OME, 7" SINGLE. US $5.94 Buy It Now 7 days
RARE VINTAGE 1986 SLAYER LIMITED EDITION U.K. RELEASE BAK 2046 PICTURE DISC US $32.94 Buy It Now 7 days
The Cult Interview Picture Disc BAK2050 12" Excellent US $16.97 Buy It Now 7 days
HEART 12" Interview Picture Disc BAK 2080 Limited Edition VG/NM US $8.47 Buy It Now 8 days
THE MISSION Limited Edition 12" INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC BAK 2024 US $8.47 Buy It Now 8 days
ALI FASIH TEKIN Rast Neva Gazel/Koyuna Bak.. METROPOLITAN TURKISH 78 E- DONEFF US $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MADONNA INTERVIEW 2-SIDED 12" PICTURE DISC VINYL-BAK# 2042-LIMITED EDITION OOP US $17.95 [0 bids]
MADONNA II INTERVIEW 2-SIDED 12" PICTURE DISC VINYL-BAK#2104-LIMITED EDITION OOP US $17.95 [0 bids]
OZZY OSBOURNE - INTERVIEW - PICTURE DISC - LTD ETD - BAK 2053 - 12" - RECORD US $32.45 Buy It Now 8 days
MADONNA Interview Disc LP - PICTURE DISC UK BAKTABAK BAK2104 Limited Edition US $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
45 R.P.M. RECORD ~ TAKE ME BAK 'OME by SLADE US $5.65 [0 bids]
THA MEXAKINZ - EXTASEASON / cok bak da hamma - 1994 MAD SOUND 12" PROMO SINGLE US $12.00 Buy It Now 9 days
GANG SU BAK - TEARS FLOWER - NEW CD US $15.39 Buy It Now 9 days
2 PAI MEI Stickers Kill Bill Quentin Tarantino Cut Vinyl Decal vol. Bak Shaolin US $8.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Frans Bak - The Killing (NEW CD) US $21.63 Buy It Now 9 days
Bryan Ferry Interview picture disc LP vinyl album record UK BAK2036 BAKTABAK US $23.68 Buy It Now 10 days
Griffin Brothers I Wanna Go Bak/Stubborn As A Mule RnB Blues Vinyl 45 Listen US $11.87 Buy It Now 10 days
Bak,Chang Geun - None Grunge [CD New] US $11.98 Buy It Now 10 days
LEVEL 42 interview 12" 2 track limited pic disc (bak2043) US $25.46 Buy It Now 10 days
METALLICA INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC BAK22066 VG+ US $50.00 Buy It Now 10 days
KILLING (OSC) BY BAK,FRANS (CD) US $21.53 Buy It Now 10 days
Bak Gang Su - Tears Flower CD Pop Int'L & World Music Korean Pop US $20.02 Buy It Now 10 days
Gang Su Bak - Girls CD Pop Rock US $20.96 Buy It Now 10 days
Hui Su Bak Project - Hope CD Pop Int'L & World Music Korean Pop US $14.14 Buy It Now 10 days
Gi Eong Bak - Christmas Love Letter CD US $20.02 Buy It Now 10 days
Chang Geun Bak - None Grunge CD US $13.14 Buy It Now 10 days
Changgeun Bak - Rainbow In The Wing CD US $20.96 Buy It Now 10 days
Bak Yun Jeong - Flower CD Pop Int'L & World Music Korean Pop US $21.59 Buy It Now 10 days
Ju Won Bak - Fiesta Of Sorrow CD US $24.13 Buy It Now 10 days
Jeong Tae Chun Bak Eun Ok - Buses Are Leaving For The Sea CD US $22.56 Buy It Now 10 days
Bak Ju Won - Gypsy Christmas CD US $19.11 Buy It Now 10 days
Bak2bassiks(12"Vinyl)I Can Feel Desire-UK-MCST 2054-MCA US $11.02 Buy It Now 11 days
HKG Chinese Opera CD *HKG *NEW Yam Kim Fai & Bak Shuet Sin *??? ??? ??????? *?? US $49.98 Buy It Now 11 days
HKG Chinese Opera CD *HKG *NEW Yam Kim Fai & Bak Shuet Sin - Home *??? ??? ? ??? US $26.95 Buy It Now 11 days
HKG Chinese Opera CD *HKG *NEW Yam Kim Fai & Bak Shuet Sin *??? ??? ??? ???? *?? US $49.98 Buy It Now 11 days
12" VINYL RECORD. BROS Interview Picture Disc. Limited Edition. BAK 2099 US $25.44 Buy It Now 11 days
THE SMITHS "LIMITED EDITION INTERVIEW PICTURE DISC" BAK 2013 UK PRESS 12" LP NM! US $23.97 Buy It Now 11 days
BENNY KALANZI & NABI East African-American Pop Music lp SEALED original BAK-101 US $34.99 Buy It Now 11 days
FRANS BAK - THE KILLING (FORBRYDELSEN) - NEW CD US $9.96 Buy It Now 11 days
KATE BUSH Interview Picture Disc BAK2006 made in UK NM! US $39.00 Buy It Now 11 days
SLADE 'Take Me Bak 'Ome' 1972 French 7"/45 rpm vinyl single US $10.17 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy BAK music online Buy BAK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BAK DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BAK Sculpture ratings distribution

BAK Sculpture reviews

Review by Rune2000
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
4 stars BaK is what you get when you try to combine Middle Eastern and orchestral sounds together with arrangements of a traditional metal band. I've actually never been a big fan of this combination with the two Orphaned Land albums being my prime connection with the style. But unlike the Middle Eastern bands who incorporate sounds of the traditional metal into their style, BaK is (from what I can tell) actually an Australian act who does the reverse of just that. Whether this is something that would appeal more to the western audience is of course debatable but I personally found it a bit easier to get into the groove of this release.

Another interesting fact is that I've been listening to this album for almost three month now and I'm still discovering new details in it's sound that I was completely oblivious to in the early days. Some small snippet here and there is one thing but when I completely managed to ignore the underlying keyboard arrangements is quite weird. Just like the best film scores are the ones that conveniently place themselves in the background in order to make the audience concentrate their attention on the movie in front of them, there is clearly an intention behind this layering technique that BaK so adequately have demonstrated.

If I had to mention anything that I found less appealing then it would be the lack of a total dedication of the band to their style. Yes, the instruments are all in place and sound appropriate enough, but somehow I still can't get past the feeling that the whole oriental sound is merely a gimmick from the collective. I might of course be proven wrong after BaK starts releasing one studio album after the other where they enhance their sound even more. Other than that I really can't think of any other criticism regarding this release, making it easily one of the most ambitious debuts of the decade! Having said that I just realized that I know practically nothing about this mysterious Australian act so, for all I know, it could be comprised of a supergroup formation featuring members from many established bands. But that's just my bitter speculation considering the high quality of the music and production of this release!

BaK have certainly sculptured an excellent debut that the band can be proud of for years to come. If anything, I would be amazed if the collective can recreate the same quality on their future releases, but that is left to be seen. As for now, I highly recommend Sculpture to fans of eclectic metal music or anyone who is tired of the regular metal scene and is looking for new engaging music to sink their teeth into!

***** star songs: Why (3:45) Our Time (9:11)

**** star songs: The Search (2:38) Can't Understand (7:44) Not Just Your World (7:34) Kali (3:38) Pay (4:22) Garuda (2:33) Sands Of Time (5:39) The Lament Of Curtain Von Schnauzer (6:42)

Send comments to Rune2000 (BETA) | Report this review (#623114) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 30, 2012

Post a review of BAK "Sculpture"