THE SHALLOWS

Alistair Bowis - bass guitar, synths and vocals
Simon Fogal - drums
David Martin - guitar and lead vocals

Self-released

Thanks to jaems for the addition

I LIKE TRAINS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I LIKE TRAINS The Shallows Music

ShallowsShallows
101 DISTRIBUTION 2012
He Who Saw the DeepHe Who Saw the Deep
101 DISTRIBUTION 2010
Spencer Perceval 10 Inch (10Spencer Perceval 10 Inch (10" Vinyl) UK Beggars Banquet 2007
Beggars Banquet
Vinyl$11.98 (used)
I LIKE TRAINS - SHALLOWS (UK) NEW CD US $25.12 Buy It Now 34m 24s
I Like Trains - He Who Saw The Deep (NEW CD) US $19.18 Buy It Now 1 day
iLIKETRAiNS The Deception 7" vinyl single new/unplayed I LIKE TRAINS US $5.96 Buy It Now 3 days
I Like Trains - Shallows CD US $20.55 Buy It Now 5 days
I Like Trains - He Who Saw the Deep - ILR001 US $20.32 Buy It Now 5 days
I Like Trains - Elegies to Lessons Learnt - Poster US $8.52 Buy It Now 5 days
I LIKE TRAINS - He Who Saw The Deep NEW CD ALBUM US $16.62 Buy It Now 6 days
I Like Trains - Sirens NEW VINYL US $12.24 Buy It Now 6 days
I LIKE TRAINS - HE WHO SAW THE DEEP (UK) NEW VINYL US $50.16 Buy It Now 10 days
I Like Trains - He Who Saw The Deep [Vinyl New] US $37.99 Buy It Now 10 days
I LIKE TRAINS - He Who Saw The Deep - gatefold LP US $30.02 Buy It Now 11 days
I Like Trains Sirens Vinyl LP Limited Edition Alternative Rock 2011 New US $18.75 Buy It Now 13 days
I LIKE TRAINS spencer perceval 10" uk beggars banquet 2007 2 track b/w i am murd US $8.52 Buy It Now 13 days
I Like Trains - Sea of Regrets 2 Track Promo CD (FA1) US $5.10 Buy It Now 14 days
I Like Trains - Sea of Regrets - 2 Track US $6.81 Buy It Now 14 days
I Like Trains - Spencer Perceval - PROMO POSTER US $6.81 Buy It Now 15 days
I Like Trains-The Christmas Tree Ship CD New US $57.99 Buy It Now 18 days
He Who Saw the Deep - I Like Trains New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $41.59 Buy It Now 18 days
iLiKETRAiNS - I LIKE TRAINS - Stainless Steel - LTD. ED. 500 - MEGA RARE!!!!!!!! US $199.99 Buy It Now 21 days
iLiKETRAiNS / I Like Trains - A Rook House For Bobby - DVD - RARE!!!! US $149.99 Buy It Now 21 days
iLiKETRAiNS - I LIKE TRAINS - Before The Curtains Close - RARE BAND-MADE DVD US $74.99 Buy It Now 21 days
I Like Trains - He Who Saw The Deep - AUTOGRAPHED PLUS RARE HANDMADE LYRIC BOOK! US $299.99 Buy It Now 21 days
iLiKETRAiNS / I Like Trains - The Christmas Tree Ship - Limited Ed / Numbered US $99.99 Buy It Now 21 days
I LIKE TRAINS - iLiKETRAiNS - A Rook House For Bobby - UK PROMO CD - RARE!!! US $64.99 Buy It Now 21 days
I Like Trains - Shallows [CD New] US $20.54 Buy It Now 22 days
BOB LUMAN: I Like Trains (country vinyl 45) US $8.00 Buy It Now 23 days
I LIKE TRAINS - HE WHO SAW THE DEEP (UK) NEW CD US $25.89 Buy It Now 23 days
I LIKE TRAINS Sirens 2010 UK 1-trk promo test CD iLIKETRAINS US $5.10 Buy It Now 23 days
I Like Trains - He Who Saw The Deep [CD New] US $21.17 Buy It Now 24 days
I Like Trains - He Who Saw the Deep - U.S. cd - RARE! Digipak 071814 US $13.98 Buy It Now 25 days
I Like Trains - He Who Saw The Deep CD US $21.18 Buy It Now 25 days
(CA767) I Like Trains, Sirens - DJ CD US $4.69 Buy It Now 26 days
I Like Trains - The Deception / Victress 7" Vinyl NEW US $7.66 Buy It Now 27 days
BOB LUMAN World Of Unhappiness / I Like Trains EPIC RECORDS NEW 45 US $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
I Like Trains - Sirens (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $17.47 Buy It Now 28 days
(CO108) I Like Trains, Sirens - 2011 DJ CD US $4.18 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy I LIKE TRAINS music online Buy I LIKE TRAINS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I LIKE TRAINS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I LIKE TRAINS The Shallows ratings distribution

I LIKE TRAINS The Shallows reviews

Review by b_olariu
3 stars 3.5 stars for sure

I Like Trains is a post rock band from England formed around 2003 gaining some reputation in this scene after several more then ok albums . I do not have much experience with this kind of music, is not really in my top of the genre I've listen regulary, but this band in particular I like (Trains). Their last effort from 2012 named The shallows is a pretty good one, really, is something between post rock with indie-rock overtones and darn great vocal lines. I must confess I get this album after I saw on youtube the official video of Mnemosyne, absolutly killer tune and video to, love it big time, my fav piece of the album together with Beacons and Reykjavik. All in all a pleasent album for sure, never thought I will like it so much, good melodies, sombre playing but yet joyful when needed. 3 stars rounded up half a star for the great art work.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#1049508) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 01, 2013

5 stars Brilliant British Post-Rock band. I don't have a whole lot of listening experience with this type of post-rock. I'm not really sure where to start in describing their sound.....maybe if Interpol was more progressive and had a more dark and depressing overtone like mid era Anathema? Sure that s ... (read more)

Report this review (#848886) | Posted by Puppies On Acid | Friday, November 02, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of I LIKE TRAINS "The Shallows"