THE SHALLOWS

Alistair Bowis - bass guitar, synths and vocals
Simon Fogal - drums
David Martin - guitar and lead vocals

Self-released

Thanks to jaems for the addition

I LIKE TRAINS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy I LIKE TRAINS The Shallows Music

ShallowsShallows
101 DISTRIBUTION 2012

More places to buy I LIKE TRAINS music online Buy I LIKE TRAINS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for I LIKE TRAINS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

I LIKE TRAINS The Shallows ratings distribution

I LIKE TRAINS The Shallows reviews

Review by b_olariu
3 stars 3.5 stars for sure

I Like Trains is a post rock band from England formed around 2003 gaining some reputation in this scene after several more then ok albums . I do not have much experience with this kind of music, is not really in my top of the genre I've listen regulary, but this band in particular I like (Trains). Their last effort from 2012 named The shallows is a pretty good one, really, is something between post rock with indie-rock overtones and darn great vocal lines. I must confess I get this album after I saw on youtube the official video of Mnemosyne, absolutly killer tune and video to, love it big time, my fav piece of the album together with Beacons and Reykjavik. All in all a pleasent album for sure, never thought I will like it so much, good melodies, sombre playing but yet joyful when needed. 3 stars rounded up half a star for the great art work.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#1049508) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 01, 2013

5 stars Brilliant British Post-Rock band. I don't have a whole lot of listening experience with this type of post-rock. I'm not really sure where to start in describing their sound.....maybe if Interpol was more progressive and had a more dark and depressing overtone like mid era Anathema? Sure that s ... (read more)

Report this review (#848886) | Posted by Puppies On Acid | Friday, November 02, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of I LIKE TRAINS "The Shallows"