QUEEN - HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY: LIVE IN BUDAPEST (1986)

Queen

10. Guitar Solo
11. Now I'm Here
12. Love Of My Life
13. Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt
14. Is This The World We Created...?
15. Tutti Frutti

- Freddie Mercury / piano, vocals
- Brian May / guitars, vocals,
- John Deacon / bass, guitar
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Thanks to fluiddruid for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$15.03
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Widescreen) US $7.99 Buy It Now 37m 48s
Queen: Live at Wembly/Rock Montreal/Live in Rio/On Fire - Live at the Bowl... US $38.99 Buy It Now 53m 33s
The Virgin Queen = NEW DVD R4 US $14.98 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Queen's Blade: The Evil Eye = NEW DVD R4 US $44.78 Buy It Now 1h 15m
The White Queen = NEW Blu-Ray Region B US $53.18 Buy It Now 1h 15m
The Queen (DVD, 2011) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
SONIC UNDERGROUND THE QUEEN ALEENA CHRONICLES (DVD, 1998) ACCEPTABLE USED CONDIT US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE AFRICAN QUEEN LIMITED COMMEMORATIVE EDITION BOGART HEPBURN VHS BOOK PICS CIB US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 21m
Snow Queen (DVD, 2002), Out Of Print, Like New, Watched Once, w/ Slipcover! US $16.49 [0 bids]
Nicki Minaj Music Videos "Queen of the Game Vol 1" Mixed Videos RideFlyDvDs.com US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 32m
MIRREN,HELEN-QUEEN DVD NEW US $10.04 Buy It Now 1h 35m
The Queen of the Damned (VHS, 2002, Contains Nine Minutes of Additional Footage) US $1.05 [0 bids]
THE AFICAN QUEEN (VHS) US $3.50 [0 bids]
HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSON/SNOW QUEEN = New Movie DVD R4 (Australia) US $17.34 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Warrior Queen (VHS, 1993) US $24.98 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Hairspray DVD John Travolta Nikki Blonsky Zac Efron Queen Latifah Sealed New US $5.99 [0 bids]
Bringing Down the House DVD - Steve Martin & Queen Latifah US $4.89 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Barbershop 2: Back in Business (DVD,2004, Special Edition)Ice Cube,Queen Latifah US $3.89 Buy It Now 2h 30m
QUEEN KELLY [REGION FREE] NEW DVD US $16.23 Buy It Now 3h 7m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Queen's Blade: Rebellion Vol 5 (2012) BLU RAY & CD TAIWAN US $34.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Widescreen) Stuart Townsend, Aaliyah VG US $9.95 Buy It Now 3h 22m
Queen Of Hearts US $22.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
GOTHIKA & QUEEN OF THE DAMNED DVD HALLE BERRY ANNE RICE US $7.55 Buy It Now 3h 39m
The Queen of Versailles (DVD, 2012) US $3.00 [0 bids]
The African Queen Limited Commorative Edition Brand New VHS US $10.00 [0 bids]
4h
Bandit Queen (VHS, 1996) Promotional Copy Seema Biswas Shekhar Kapur US $0.99 [0 bids]
Barbershop 2: Back in Business DVD Ice Cube Cedric the Entertainer Queen Latifah US $2.99 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Stories to Remember - The Snow Queen & The Wild Swans by Sigourney Weaver US $4.50 Buy It Now 4h 16m
Set It Off Movie (VHS, 1997) Queen Latifah Jada Pinckett US $0.99 [0 bids]
Last Exile - Vol. 6: Queen Delphine (DVD, 2004) US $9.00 [0 bids]
THE VIRGIN QUEEN - (1955, BETA MOVIE) - BETTE DAVIS US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Emanuelle Queen of Sadoz DVD Laura Gemser US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Snow Queen E319054 Brand New DVD US $3.49 Buy It Now 4h 23m
The Queen of Versailles (DVD, 2012) US $1.05 [1 bids]
For Queen and Country by Denzel Washington, Dorian Healy, Sean Chapman, Graham US $4.75 Buy It Now 4h 27m
Prom Queen (DVD, 2008, 2-Disc Set) US $3.00 [0 bids]
The Lost Boys 3 DVD Collection (The Tribe, The Thirst) Plus Queen of the Damned US $11.00 Buy It Now 5h 7m
Sheena Queen Of The Jungle - Volume 3, Very Good DVD, Irish McCalla, US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Golgo 13: Queen Bee (VHS) English-dubbed version of 1998 Japanese anime US $3.00 Buy It Now 5h 20m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Tutor Queen ,???? , Hongkong Drama,5 dvds , Mandarin & Cantonese,Chinese sub. US $17.78 Buy It Now 5h 23m
Flash Gordon (VHS, 1997) SCI-FI FUN..ROCK GROUP "QUEEN" MUSIC..CLASSIC!!! US $7.99 Buy It Now 5h 27m
Queen of Diamonds (VHS) LARGE BOX EDITION MONTEREY HOME VIDEO CLAUDIA CARDINALE US $89.99 Buy It Now 5h 35m
QUEEN GREATEST FLIX DVD US $4.99 [0 bids]
Queen Latifah Triple Feature DVD 3 Movies *Brand New* US $17.99 Buy It Now 5h 39m
LUCY QUEEN OF COMEDY VHS NEW LUCILLE BALL DESI ARNAZ US $20.00 Buy It Now 5h 41m
The Queen of Sheba (1952) Gino Cervi DVD US $3.75 Buy It Now 5h 41m
Disney's Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen DVD Lindsay Lohan Brand New US $5.80 Buy It Now 5h 47m
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY STADIUM '86 VHS FREDDIE MERCURY BRIAN MAY IN CONCERT 1986 US $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 2m
Marie Antoinette:scapegoat Queen - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $20.46 Buy It Now 6h 7m
VIRGINITY & MARGARET THATCHER THE HEARTLESS QUEEN DVD SET 3 & 4 J & J BRAND NEW US $19.95 Buy It Now 6h 15m
Taxi DVD Queen Latifah, Jimmy Fallon, Henry Simmons, Jennifer Esposito, Gisele US $2.49 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Elizabeth R (VHS, 6-Tape Set) Apprx. 540 min. Queen Elizabeth I US $6.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN (DVD, 2007) NEW US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 30m
Charlie Chan and the Curse of the Dragon Queen (DVD, 2004) Mystery Movie Sleuth US $3.50 Buy It Now 6h 30m
BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE DVD 2003 STEVE MARTIN QUEEN LATIFAH US $1.99 [0 bids]
Queen(2014)- Kangana Ranaut, Rajkummar Rao- Indian Hindi Bollywood Movie DVD US $11.99 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Mad Money FS/WS DVD, Diane Keaton, Queen Latifah, Katie Holmes US $3.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU - Queen Live in Concert! VHS PAL NEW - Never Played US $12.28 Buy It Now 6h 58m
Queen: Days Of Our Lives *New DVD* US $6.26 Buy It Now 6h 59m
New Sealed The Queen (DVD, 2011) US $8.95 Buy It Now 7h
Queen Sized (DVD, 2008) US $1.00 [0 bids]
Disney's Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen DVD Lindsay Lohan US $3.31 Buy It Now 7h 38m
Barbershop 2: Back in Business DVD, 2004 Special Edition, Ice Cube Queen Latifah US $3.25 Buy It Now 7h 38m
The African Queen Laserdisc Box Set Includes Extras US $12.95 Buy It Now 7h 45m
?House Party 2 (DVD, 2000)? Martin Lawrence Queen Latifah Full Force Kid 'N Play US $8.00 [0 bids]
SNOW WHITE-Evil Queen DIANA RIGG tries to kill Snow White w/poison apple-SPANISH US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 47m
My Life [VHS] Michael Keaton, Nicole Kidman, Bradley Whitford, Queen Latifah, M US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h
THE AFRICAN QUEEN extended play LASERDISC Bogart Hepburn US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h
VEGGIE TALES ESTHER THE GIRL WHO BECAME QUEEN A LESSON IN COURAGE VHS US $3.99 [0 bids]
ELIZABETH I: THE VIRGIN QUEEN - Anne-Marie Duff, Sienna Guillory ALL REG DVD US $19.90 Buy It Now 8h 4m
The Snow Queen (DVD) animation NEW sealed US $7.48 Buy It Now 8h 5m
Queen's Blade: The Exiled Virgin - 2-disc anime Blu-Ray set - US version US $76.00 [3 bids]
The Snow Queen Plus Bonus Features by Art Linkletter as story teller US $9.23 Buy It Now 8h 17m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Queen Live In Budapest 1986 DVD Brazilian Pressing New Sealed Rare US $15.00 Buy It Now 8h 26m
Beauty Shop * DVD * Full and Widescreen * Queen Latifah US $2.99 Buy It Now 8h 29m
ROCK VHS LOT OF 5 - BLACK SABBATH, VH, QUEEN AND CHEAP TRICK ROCK VHS TAPES US $9.99 [0 bids]
Jeff Queen - Playing with Sticks (DVD, 2006) US $24.95 Buy It Now 8h 45m
The Queen of the Damned (2002, VHS) Aaliyah US $3.50 Buy It Now 8h 51m
"How To Milk A Queen"(Salmon Eggs Method) Honesty Box Honor System Video Lyubaka US $1.00 Buy It Now 9h 4m
The Secret Life of Bees, WS DVD, Queen Latifah, Dakota Fanning, Alicia Keys US $3.50 [0 bids]
SET IT OFF (1996) Queen Latifah Dr.Dre SEALED Deluxe Edition Director's Cut DVD US $9.95 Buy It Now 9h 10m
New & Sealed *Queen Latifah Beauty Shop**DVD**Romantic Comedy *Rated PG13 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Queen of the Jungle DVD - Mary Kornman, Reed Howes US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (VHS, 2000, Avant Garde Cinema) US $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 16m
BRIAN MAY of QUEEN & KERRY ELLIS New 2014 CANDLELIGHT CONCERT BLU RAY & CD SET US $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 20m
Anne of the Thousand Days / Mary, Queen of Scots, Good DVDs US $13.34 Buy It Now 9h 23m
4 CONCERT DVD LOT - QUEEN, PAUL MCCARTNEY, CHICAGO, EARTH, WIND, US $7.62 [2 bids]
Kilma, Queen of the Amazons. Ultra rare Video For Pleasure PAL vhs! Look! US $2.54 [3 bids]
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $5.99 Buy It Now 9h 32m
Mad Money FS/WS DVD, Diane Keaton, Queen Latifah, Katie Holmes US $4.50 [0 bids]
Barbarian QUEEN~Rare HTF~vhs~Un-Rated edition~OOP US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 45m
Ellery Queen-Complete Series US $35.44 Buy It Now 9h 47m
Tina Turner - Queen Of Rock N Roll Concert Laserdisc --- Rare OOP--- US $5.99 [0 bids]
The Virgin Queen DVD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $15.37 Buy It Now 10h 14m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(45%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) reviews

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Review originally posted at www.therocktologist.com

This is another DVD concert I experienced in the Auditorio Nacional, beside a nice amount of Queen fans from all the ages, with a huge screen and a wonderful sound. Though this DVD is a concert in almost all its entirety, there are moments where we can see Queen sightseeing in their tour at Hungary, so it is like a brief documentary of the life of an artist days before a show is given in a certain city. So it is nice how the editor of this video decided to intercalate those images and experiences from the band, with the concert.

I would have loved to see Queen on concert, what a pity I am too young and could not see them when they visited Puebla, a city near Mexico City long time ago, I am sure it was an unforgettable experience. A experience that produced me goosebumps while watching the concert, since they were a band that really knew how to penetrate the audience deepest whims and make them accomplices of their music. Mercury and co. seemed happy all the time, enjoying what they were doing, singing and playing with great attitude, humor, enthusiasm, power, so the audience can feel pleased, I, as a watcher, am pleased.

Songs not that known such as "Tie Your Mother Down", "In the Lap of the Gods" or "Tear it up" began the show, like a warm up for the people's throats before they exploded singing tunes of most popular tracks such as "A Kind of Magic" or "Under Pressure" which followed the show. What I really loved is that Queen chose a challenging setlist with songs of different mood and mode, I mean, they turned the concert from happiness to melancholy, from hard rock to ballads, from love to despair. They were always changing so the concert did not really follow an obvious line, they surprised people with an exquisite combination. An example of this was the combo "Now I'm Here" ? "Love of My Life" ? "Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt", the last one a traditional Hungarian song that excited the crowd.

The performance in general was wonderful, the four members doing their best and as I mentioned above, enjoying their time. With "Bohemian Rhapsody" the concert reaches its pinnacle, and then it will not fall until the very end, so band and audience have full battery, their energy don't end. In total we can watch and listen to 23 songs, with "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", "Radio Ga-Ga" and "We are the Champions" (just to mention some) in the last part of the setlist. So if you like Queen, then you will totally love this concert, and have a huge smile at the end, or like me, with a smile, yes, but also with the regret I could not see them live.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#924199) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986)"