QUEEN - HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY: LIVE IN BUDAPEST (1986)

Queen

10. Guitar Solo
11. Now I'm Here
12. Love Of My Life
13. Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt
14. Is This The World We Created...?
15. Tutti Frutti

- Freddie Mercury / piano, vocals
- Brian May / guitars, vocals,
- John Deacon / bass, guitar
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Thanks to fluiddruid for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
News of the World [Vinyl]News of the World [Vinyl]
Collector's Edition
FONTANA HOLLYWOOD 2009
Vinyl$7.99
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set · Remastered
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
The Queen of Gamble 1991 (HK VCD) "Carol Cheng, Anita Mui" US $14.49 Buy It Now 37m 6s
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (VHS, 2005) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Queen Noor - DVD Brand New US $28.58 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Adventure of Priscilla Queen of the D - Blu-Ray Brand New US $22.49 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Queen of the Sun - DVD Brand New US $29.67 Buy It Now 2h 39m
Casablanca/African Queen (DVD New) US $11.36 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Platinum Comedy Series: Adele Givens - The Original Queen (DVD New) US $5.98 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Queen Sized - DVD Brand New US $12.09 Buy It Now 3h 3m
C-ute DVD Budokan Concert 2013 Queen of J-pop Japan NEW US $46.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
Tarzeena: Queen Of Kong Island DVD US $13.41 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Pagan Queen DVD US $17.29 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Ellery Queen:complete Series - DVD Brand New US $51.46 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Amazing Truth About Queen Raquela - DVD Brand New US $19.95 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Ellery Queen Mysteries:disappearing D - DVD Brand New US $9.09 Buy It Now 4h 4m
Queen Latifah - Triple Feature (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Checkpoint;... US $13.25 Buy It Now 4h 4m
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) US $4.00 [0 bids]
Farewell My Queen - DVD Brand New US $23.88 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Farewell My Queen - Blu-Ray Brand New US $27.82 Buy It Now 4h 14m
Goodnight for Justice:queen of Hearts - DVD Brand New US $12.09 Buy It Now 4h 15m
Queen's Palaces - DVD Brand New US $18.73 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Great Queen Seondeok, Vol. 1 [7 Discs] [DVD New] US $71.35 Buy It Now 4h 49m
ARCTIC TALE DVD New & Sealed Queen Latifah US $3.95 Buy It Now 4h 52m
MADONNA TRUTH OR DARE BRAND NEW BLU RAY DISC MOVIE CLASSIC FILM QUEEN OF POP US $20.99 Buy It Now 5h 29m
QUEEN TO PLAY - NEW DVD US $16.56 Buy It Now 5h 34m
Queen [DVD New] US $38.93 Buy It Now 5h 36m
Jungle Queen [DVD New] US $19.54 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Ellery Queen Mysteries [6 Discs] (DVD New) US $33.51 Buy It Now 5h 43m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
NEW Queen-Greatest Video Hits US $13.50 Buy It Now 6h 27m
2012 LEAF POP CENTURY AUTO: CINDY MARGOLIS - AUTOGRAPH "QUEEN OF INTERNET" US $13.99 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Queen We Will Rock You Music Dvd US $20.00 [0 bids]
The African Queen (DVD, 2010) US $21.99 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $1.49 [0 bids]
QUEEN OF HEARTS US $7.23 Buy It Now 7h 25m
Bringing Down the House (DVD, 2003) Steve Martin, Queen Latifah Widescreen US $2.99 Buy It Now 7h 40m
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Widescreen) NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 8h 10m
Snow Queen (DVD, 2003) US $6.50 [0 bids]
DISNEY FROZEN DVD Copy Anna Elsa Snow Queen 2014 Best Movie US $25.00 Buy It Now 8h 33m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) Excellent condition US $1.99 [0 bids]
Elizabeth I:virgin Queen - DVD Brand New US $27.80 Buy It Now 9h 29m
The African Queen (19551) Humphrey Bogart & Katharine Hepburn laserdisc US $3.00 Buy It Now 9h 31m
Ice Queen DVD Horror US $1.98 [0 bids]
Queen's Blade Rebellion Complete Collection (DVD/CD, 2013, 5 Disc Set) US $40.00 Buy It Now 9h 48m
QUEEN'S BLADE 2: COMPLETE SERIES BOXSET! US $30.00 Buy It Now 9h 48m
The Queen [DVD] US $7.75 Buy It Now 9h 48m
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Full Frame) US $5.05 Buy It Now 9h 52m
New!~Taxi w/Slipcover (DVD, WS) Comedy/Action~Queen Latifah/Jimmy Fallon US $12.75 Buy It Now 9h 54m
QUEEN OF SPADES BY BOLSHOI OPERA (DVD) US $20.75 Buy It Now 10h
HONRA E LIBERDADE - RIVER QUEEN (2005) DVD US $20.84 Buy It Now 10h 6m
Queen - Greatest Video Hits 1 (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set) US $14.99 [0 bids]
Sonic Underground - The Queen Aleena (DVD, 2007) *FREE SHIPPING* US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 32m
LaserDisc Laser Disc Movie Barbarella Queen of the Galaxy US $4.00 [0 bids]
CLEOPATRA Ancient Egypt Egyptian Queen Pharaoh Egyptians Empire Empires A US $17.50 [0 bids]
BETTE DAVIS (2 DVDS) THE VIRGIN QUEEN*THE PRIVATE LIVES OF ELIZABETH AND ESSEX US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 7m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) DVD and Box are Very Good Cond US $3.99 [0 bids]
Mad Money Movie with Queen Latifah Family Comedy Dolby Surround DVD-LIKE NEW US $3.69 Buy It Now 11h 14m
VeggieTales - Esther: The Girl Who Became Queen DVD US $4.97 Buy It Now 11h 16m
The African Queen (VHS, 1997) US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE QUEEN OF VERSAILLES (2012) NEW DVD US $22.87 Buy It Now 11h 23m
Hairspray DVD, 2007 John Travolta Queen latifah michelle pfeiffer movie WS US $4.99 [0 bids]
Queen Christina DVD LIKE NEW GRETA GARBO US $2.50 [0 bids]
Queen to Play - DVD Brand New US $30.17 Buy It Now 11h 48m
Sistas of R 'N' B, Hip Hop, Soul 3: Rihanna and Queen Latifah - Digital Versatil US $15.48 Buy It Now 12h
EUC Like New Last Holiday DVD Wayne Wang Queen Latifah Widescreen Edition US $3.75 Buy It Now 12h
"A Queen's Competition: 1951-2001" (DVD, 2003) Very Rare, OOP Documentary! US $15.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD VHS OOP MADE IN HEAVEN FREDDIE MERCURY BRIAN MAY US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h 30m
Last Holiday (Widescreen DVD) Queen Latifah, LL Cool J, Timothy Hutton *PG-13* US $19.08 Buy It Now 12h 33m
Jeff Queen Playing with Sticks, Good DVD, Jeff Queen, Alfonse Giordano US $7.97 Buy It Now 12h 36m
Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue - The Queen's Wrath (VHS, 2001) US $1.00 Buy It Now 12h 56m
Anna: Scream Queen Killer - TAKE A TRIP INTO THE REAL GRINDHOUSE - DVD! US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 56m
Taxi DVD, Fullscreen Version, starring Queen Latifah, Jimmy Fallon. US $6.00 Buy It Now 13h 11m
SNOW QUEEN [DVD] [1 DISC] [798622318022] - NEW DVD US $4.91 Buy It Now 13h 30m
QUEEN: WE THANK YOU ALL [REGION FREE] NEW DVD US $12.19 Buy It Now 14h
LOST BOYS 1-2-3 & VAMPIRE CHRONICLES: Interview with+Queen of Damned NEW 4 DVD US $39.99 Buy It Now 14h 2m
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID (SPECIAL EDITION) 2DVD BRAND NEW SEALED ITEM US $17.95 Buy It Now 14h 5m
LISA LAMPANELLI: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN~HBO COMEDY SPECIAL~DVD~HILARIOUS! US $11.99 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Scream Queen ** A Tatiana Bliss Picture ** (DVD, 2006) US $12.99 Buy It Now 14h 13m
CRUISING QUEEN MARY 2 TO RIO - NEW DVD US $12.96 Buy It Now 14h 14m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen Lindsay Lohan Disney DVD New US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 20m
Disco Queen, New DVD, Donna Summer, Various US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 21m
Snow Queen Holiday Children DVD 1977 Vintage Cartoon Christmas Adventures family US $9.95 Buy It Now 14h 30m
Prom Queen 2 DVD Set New Sealed US $6.99 Buy It Now 14h 48m
Battle Queen 2020 (VHS, 2001), Julie Strain US $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 55m
Queen - DVD Brand New US $16.25 Buy It Now 15h
Queen - Blu-Ray Brand New US $13.28 Buy It Now 15h
Agatha Christie's The Queen of Crime Collection New DVD! Ships Fast! US $22.82 Buy It Now 15h 5m
CHARLIE CHAN & THE CURSE OF THE DRAGON QUEEN(1983)VHS US $8.00 Buy It Now 15h 14m
Leona Helmsley : The Queen of Mean Suzanne Pleshette tax evasion US $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen Mother: A Royal Century (VHS, 2001) US $11.99 Buy It Now 15h 32m
Jeff Queen Playing with Sticks by Jeff Queen US $3.90 Buy It Now 15h 32m
QUEEN OF THE ICE - SONJA HENIE - (VHS, 1994) - NEW US $7.95 Buy It Now 15h 48m
Queen - We Will Rock You US $1.51 Buy It Now 15h 54m
Lucy/Queen of Comedy DVD US $5.00 [0 bids]
PAL: LOT OF 2 RARE VIDEOS: QUEEN GREATEST FLIX II & I WAS MONTY'S DOUBLE US $12.77 Buy It Now 16h 8m
LASERDISC - BARBARELLA - QUEEN OF THE GALAZY - EXTENDED PLAY US $12.50 Buy It Now 16h 23m
Sonic Underground: Queen Aleena Chronicles DVD US $3.25 Buy It Now 16h 23m
Story of Queen Elizabeth Ii - DVD Brand New US $19.96 Buy It Now 16h 27m
Apocalypse & the Beauty Queen (DVD, 2006) US $4.33 [0 bids]
The Snow Queen DVD Brand New Sealed Buy It Now For Free Shipping US $0.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(50%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) reviews

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Review originally posted at www.therocktologist.com

This is another DVD concert I experienced in the Auditorio Nacional, beside a nice amount of Queen fans from all the ages, with a huge screen and a wonderful sound. Though this DVD is a concert in almost all its entirety, there are moments where we can see Queen sightseeing in their tour at Hungary, so it is like a brief documentary of the life of an artist days before a show is given in a certain city. So it is nice how the editor of this video decided to intercalate those images and experiences from the band, with the concert.

I would have loved to see Queen on concert, what a pity I am too young and could not see them when they visited Puebla, a city near Mexico City long time ago, I am sure it was an unforgettable experience. A experience that produced me goosebumps while watching the concert, since they were a band that really knew how to penetrate the audience deepest whims and make them accomplices of their music. Mercury and co. seemed happy all the time, enjoying what they were doing, singing and playing with great attitude, humor, enthusiasm, power, so the audience can feel pleased, I, as a watcher, am pleased.

Songs not that known such as "Tie Your Mother Down", "In the Lap of the Gods" or "Tear it up" began the show, like a warm up for the people's throats before they exploded singing tunes of most popular tracks such as "A Kind of Magic" or "Under Pressure" which followed the show. What I really loved is that Queen chose a challenging setlist with songs of different mood and mode, I mean, they turned the concert from happiness to melancholy, from hard rock to ballads, from love to despair. They were always changing so the concert did not really follow an obvious line, they surprised people with an exquisite combination. An example of this was the combo "Now I'm Here" ? "Love of My Life" ? "Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt", the last one a traditional Hungarian song that excited the crowd.

The performance in general was wonderful, the four members doing their best and as I mentioned above, enjoying their time. With "Bohemian Rhapsody" the concert reaches its pinnacle, and then it will not fall until the very end, so band and audience have full battery, their energy don't end. In total we can watch and listen to 23 songs, with "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", "Radio Ga-Ga" and "We are the Champions" (just to mention some) in the last part of the setlist. So if you like Queen, then you will totally love this concert, and have a huge smile at the end, or like me, with a smile, yes, but also with the regret I could not see them live.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#924199) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986)"