QUEEN - HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY: LIVE IN BUDAPEST (1986)

Queen

10. Guitar Solo
11. Now I'm Here
12. Love Of My Life
13. Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt
14. Is This The World We Created...?
15. Tutti Frutti

- Freddie Mercury / piano, vocals
- Brian May / guitars, vocals,
- John Deacon / bass, guitar
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Thanks to fluiddruid for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
ForeverForever
Deluxe Edition
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.16
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $5.00 Buy It Now 31m 15s
Queen & Country PBS (DVD, 2012, 2-Disc Set)~~~~~~NEW & SEALED US $15.99 Buy It Now 35m 18s
Queen Of Outer Space DVD Movie 1958 US $19.92 Buy It Now 36m 6s
ASSAULT ON A QUEEN (WS) NEW BLURAY US $30.87 Buy It Now 37m 8s
THE QUEEN [DVD] [2010] - NEW DVD US $21.79 Buy It Now 38m 43s
The Secret Life of Bees (DVD, 2009) Queen Latifah, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys US $7.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Prom Queen / Reine du Bal, La (Bilingual) US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 6m
The Queen [Blu-ray] US $12.53 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Queen Elizabeth [3D] US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Prom Queen / Reine du Bal, La (Bilingual) US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Ellery Queen Mysteries - The Disappearing Dagger US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Amazing Truth About Queen Raqu US $8.95 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Not Love Just Frenzy Movie Euro Club Scene Drag Queen Gay Interes NO CASE US $7.19 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Black & Gold: Latin King and Queen Nation - VHS Latino Hispanic activism US $13.45 Buy It Now 1h 21m
QUEEN-Queen: In The 1970S DVD NEW US $18.57 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Queen: Live at the Rainbow '74 (Blu-ray Disc, 2014) US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Pikovaya dama / The queen of spades (Opera)(DVD NTSC) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Enemy Agents Meet Ellery Queen 1942 16MM Feature Film Mystery US $49.99 [1 bids]
The White Queen DVD R4 *NEW & SEALED* US $49.67 Buy It Now 1h 42m
River Queen NEW Cult Blu-Ray Disc Vincent Ward Samantha Morton Kiefer Sutherland US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Priscilla - The Adventures of the Queen Of Desert LASERDISC VIDEODISC US $8.50 Buy It Now 1h 46m
Bandit Queen (DVD, 2000) - OOP US $16.95 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Mad Money, Good DVD, Ted Danson, Queen Latifah, J.C. MacKenzie, Christopher McDo US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
DIANA "QUEEN OF HEARTS" VHS 1998 hallmark sealed US $5.10 Buy It Now 2h
CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAME QUEEN DVD US $2.50 [0 bids]
Queen Sized (DVD, 2008) US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
DTS DVD-Audio Music Sampler Volume 2 Promo 2003 Good Condition Queen Graham Nash US $8.00 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Mercury Rising DVD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $15.73 Buy It Now 2h 33m
The African Queen (VHS, 1997) US $1.25 [0 bids]
BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE DVD 2003 STEVE MARTIN QUEEN LATIFAH US $1.99 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Queen Family, Good DVD, , US $6.49 Buy It Now 3h 5m
The African Queen US $15.00 [0 bids]
Crossdresser Transvestite Cult film "RED MARIA" drag queen anarchy US $6.95 [0 bids]
Silver Screen Queen Collection US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 16m
DVD- QUEEN OF THE AMAZONS -'46'- PATRICIA MORISON , ROBERT LOWERY - CLASSIC !! US $9.00 Buy It Now 3h 19m
The Snow Queen DVD - KOREAN TV DRAMA (REGION :1,ENGLISH SUBTITLE) *Free Shipping US $179.95 Buy It Now 3h 25m
The African Queen (VHS, 1997) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Gothika/Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2007) US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 27m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Ice Queen (Full Screen Format) DVD US $4.00 Buy It Now 4h
The Snow Queen The Snow Queen DVD US $18.98 Buy It Now 4h 7m
ELIZABETH VHS Britain's first Queen Elizabeth US $2.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN'S BLADE 2: COMPLETE SERIES - NEW DVD BOXSET US $25.00 [0 bids]
Queen - Days of Our Lives DVD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $24.41 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Queen Of Blood DVD Movie 1966 US $22.82 Buy It Now 4h 26m
Scopitone Film: "My Teenage Fallout Queen" by George McKelvey US $14.99 [1 bids]
PRINCE MOVIES graffiti bridge Under The Cherry Moon VHS QUEEN MOVIE we will rock US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (VHS, 1995) US $2.79 [0 bids]
THE COOKOUT 35MM FLAT TRAILER #1B QUEEN LATIFAH LIONSGATE US $6.99 Buy It Now 4h 53m
Elvis and The Beauty Queen 1981 TV movie ( full screen edition ) US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN New Sealed 2014 LIVE 1974 CONCERT AT THE RAINBOW & MORE BLU RAY US $21.99 Buy It Now 4h 58m
Adam Norwest Confessions of a Homeschooled Drama Queen Stand Up Comedy DVD T5 US $13.50 Buy It Now 5h 2m
Virgin Queen NEW R4 DVD US $14.78 Buy It Now 5h 6m
QUEEN: WE WILL ROCK YOU IN CONCERT!!! BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED!!!!!!!!!!! US $30.00 Buy It Now 5h 13m
Queen's Blade 2: The Evil Eye (Anime Blu-Ray) - excellent condition Fantasy US $50.00 [0 bids]
Classic Movies on VHS for VCR. Lot Of 6: My Cousin Vinny, Africa Queen, etc. US $6.99 [0 bids]
Diana Queen of Hearts VHS Richard Attenborough Factory Sealed Screening Copy! US $9.10 Buy It Now 5h 49m
Queen Live At Wembley 1986 2 DVD set Legendary concert US $20.98 [0 bids]
Snow Queen (DVD, 2002), Out Of Print, Like New, Watched Once, w/ Slipcover! US $16.49 [0 bids]
Queen - Rock Montreal & Live Aid (DVD, 2007, 2-Disc Set CD Free Kiss Who US $13.99 Buy It Now 6h 18m
The Lucy Show- Lucy Meets the Law/ Lucy the Bean Queen (DVD,2002) Lucille Ball US $4.50 Buy It Now 6h 18m
Disco Queen US $7.58 Buy It Now 6h 21m
CHICAGO (DIAMOND EDITION) = New Blu-Ray Region B = Queen Latifah US $14.78 Buy It Now 6h 43m
Bruka Queen Of Evil DVD Movie 1973 US $14.09 Buy It Now 6h 45m
Queen Latifah Beauty Shop DVD 105 Minutes Color Wide Screen NEW US $0.99 [0 bids]
Secrets of the Virgin Queen DVD US $22.82 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $2.00 [0 bids]
White Queen, the NEW B Region Blu Ray US $52.29 Buy It Now 6h 59m
White Queen, the NEW R4 DVD US $43.57 Buy It Now 7h
THE WHITE QUEEN - THE COMPLETE SERIES *** BRAND NEW BLU-RAY ** US $39.21 Buy It Now 7h
Abba - Gold Greatest Hits (DVD, 2003) Dancing Queen, Fernando, SOS, Voulez-Vous US $7.95 Buy It Now 7h 2m
BARBARELLA QUEEN OF THE GALAXY (DVD, 1999) LIKE NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 29m
Alex Haley's Queen (3 VHS Set) (1993) NEW SEALED US $19.93 Buy It Now 7h 30m
THE AFRICAN QUEEN-Licensed Movie POSTER-90cm x60cm-Brand New-Bogart US $8.68 Buy It Now 7h 33m
THE AFRICAN QUEEN VHS HUMPHREY BOGART KATHARINE HEPBURN THEODORE BIKEL 1951color US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Queen of the Damned VHS 2002 Bonus Footage Free USA Shipping!! US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 43m
The Snow Queen (2000, VHS) US $0.99 Buy It Now 7h 44m
BECOMING QUEEN NEW DVD US $13.71 Buy It Now 8h
African Queen, The (1951) [NTSC] [8129-80] Laserdisc US $13.95 Buy It Now 8h 7m
Queen of the Ice Sonja Henie VHS US $2.00 Buy It Now 8h 29m
Tchaikovsky Pique Dame The Queen of Spades DVD NEW Misha Didyk US $32.23 Buy It Now 8h 52m
Bringing Down the House - Queen Latifah, Steve Martin, 105 min Rated PG-13 US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 54m
Queen of the Damned-Stuart Townsend, Aaliyah, Lena Olin, R, Widescreen DVD US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 58m
Jack Doroshaw, Andy Warhol THE QUEEN Dir.:Frank Simon VHS US $67.68 Buy It Now 8h 59m
The African Queen (VHS) US $0.99 [0 bids]
9h
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $1.99 [0 bids]
9h
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD) Lindsay Lohan US $5.00 Buy It Now 9h 4m
Queen - Live at Wembley '86 (DVD, 2003, 2-Disc Set) Magic (Last) Tour US $6.00 Buy It Now 9h 28m
African Queen - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $14.47 Buy It Now 9h 35m
Queen's Blade 2:evil Eye Series Pt1 - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $19.42 Buy It Now 9h 38m
Casablanca/african Queen - Casablanca/African Queen New & Sealed CD Free Shippin US $17.43 Buy It Now 9h 40m
THE AFRICAN QUEEN SPECIAL EDITION (1951) NEW DVD US $13.42 Buy It Now 9h 50m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) HELEN MIRREN - DEATH OF PRINCESS DIANA - FREE SHIPPING US $5.24 Buy It Now 9h 52m
The African Queen BETA US $2.99 [0 bids]
Set It Off - Jada Pinkett Queen Latifah & Vivica A. Fox. NEW SEALED VHS. US $5.25 Buy It Now 10h 19m
Queen Latifah Taxi Bringing Down the House Lot DVD US $5.50 [5 bids]
Joyful Noise (DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy), Good DVD, Queen Latifah, Dolly Pa US $7.49 Buy It Now 10h 30m
Queen Margot: 20th Anniversary Director's Cut Blu-ray US $19.34 Buy It Now 10h 31m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(45%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) reviews

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Review originally posted at www.therocktologist.com

This is another DVD concert I experienced in the Auditorio Nacional, beside a nice amount of Queen fans from all the ages, with a huge screen and a wonderful sound. Though this DVD is a concert in almost all its entirety, there are moments where we can see Queen sightseeing in their tour at Hungary, so it is like a brief documentary of the life of an artist days before a show is given in a certain city. So it is nice how the editor of this video decided to intercalate those images and experiences from the band, with the concert.

I would have loved to see Queen on concert, what a pity I am too young and could not see them when they visited Puebla, a city near Mexico City long time ago, I am sure it was an unforgettable experience. A experience that produced me goosebumps while watching the concert, since they were a band that really knew how to penetrate the audience deepest whims and make them accomplices of their music. Mercury and co. seemed happy all the time, enjoying what they were doing, singing and playing with great attitude, humor, enthusiasm, power, so the audience can feel pleased, I, as a watcher, am pleased.

Songs not that known such as "Tie Your Mother Down", "In the Lap of the Gods" or "Tear it up" began the show, like a warm up for the people's throats before they exploded singing tunes of most popular tracks such as "A Kind of Magic" or "Under Pressure" which followed the show. What I really loved is that Queen chose a challenging setlist with songs of different mood and mode, I mean, they turned the concert from happiness to melancholy, from hard rock to ballads, from love to despair. They were always changing so the concert did not really follow an obvious line, they surprised people with an exquisite combination. An example of this was the combo "Now I'm Here" ? "Love of My Life" ? "Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt", the last one a traditional Hungarian song that excited the crowd.

The performance in general was wonderful, the four members doing their best and as I mentioned above, enjoying their time. With "Bohemian Rhapsody" the concert reaches its pinnacle, and then it will not fall until the very end, so band and audience have full battery, their energy don't end. In total we can watch and listen to 23 songs, with "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", "Radio Ga-Ga" and "We are the Champions" (just to mention some) in the last part of the setlist. So if you like Queen, then you will totally love this concert, and have a huge smile at the end, or like me, with a smile, yes, but also with the regret I could not see them live.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#924199) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986)"