QUEEN - HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY: LIVE IN BUDAPEST (1986)

Queen

10. Guitar Solo
11. Now I'm Here
12. Love Of My Life
13. Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt
14. Is This The World We Created...?
15. Tutti Frutti

- Freddie Mercury / piano, vocals
- Brian May / guitars, vocals,
- John Deacon / bass, guitar
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

Thanks to fluiddruid for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Live at the RainbowLive at the Rainbow
Hollywood Records 2014
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2004
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
"PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT" - Gay Cult - Rare Extra Frills Edition DVD - NEW US $34.80 Buy It Now 58m 34s
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Full Frame) Stuart Townsend, Aaliyah MOVIE US $0.99 [1 bids]
Queen to play (France 2009) DVD TAIWAN ENGLISH SUBS US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Set It Off (VHS, 1997) Jada Pinkett, Queen Latifah, Vivia A. Fox, Kimberly Elise US $6.80 Buy It Now 1h 8m
QUEEN FAMILY - APPALACHIAN TRADITIONS & BACK PORCH MUSIC - NEW DVD US $11.28 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Flash Gordon LD DiscoVision Laserdisc Music by Queen US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 44m
snow queen,golden antelope,bench...-NTSC-DVD-new US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
ASSAULT ON A QUEEN [BLU-RAY] - NEW BLU-RAY US $22.94 Buy It Now 2h
QUEEN BEE (043396241794) - NEW DVD US $14.79 Buy It Now 2h 2m
QUEEN'S LONDON [DVD BOXSET] [2-DISC SET] [REGION FREE] NEW DVD BOXSET US $14.35 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Last Holiday DVD full screen, Queen Latifah US $2.50 Buy It Now 2h 35m
"BEAUTY SHOP" QUEEN LATIFAH (DVD, 2009) US $1.49 [0 bids]
Princess Diana The Uncrowned Queen DVD Collector's Piece US $14.99 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $7.50 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Queen Sized (DVD, 2008) US $6.00 Buy It Now 3h 38m
The Concise Queen's London, Good DVD, The Concise Queen's London, Gerry Malir US $8.00 Buy It Now 3h 39m
Ellery Queen Mysteries (DVD, 2010, 6-Disc Set) Jim Hutton, NEW! US $18.51 [22 bids]
CATTLE QUEEN OF MONTANA [1900] [ENGLISH] - NEW DVD US $5.26 Buy It Now 3h 40m
The Adventures Of Priscilla / Queen Of The Desert (1994) DVD *NEW US $8.80 Buy It Now 3h 40m
MARY J. BLIGE - THE QUEEN OF HIP HOP/SOUL - NEW DVD US $5.14 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Queen - Rock in Rio Live - Exclusive South African DVD *New* REVDVD437 US $17.00 Buy It Now 3h 46m
QUEEN - MAGIC MOMENTS: UNAUTHORIZED - NEW DVD US $14.13 Buy It Now 3h 48m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Queen of the Damned (VHS, 2002, Contains Nine Minutes of Additional Footage) US $3.00 [0 bids]
DVD "BEAUTY SHOP" QUEEN LATIFAH US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (VHS, 1995) US $2.95 [0 bids]
The Cookout (DVD, 2005, Full Frame) Queen Latifah, Ja Rule, Storm P NEW US $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Queen: Days of Our Lives Blu-ray US $11.83 Buy It Now 5h 27m
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $6.50 Buy It Now 5h 57m
Beauty Shop (DVD, 2009) Queen Latifah, Alicia Silverstone US $8.75 Buy It Now 5h 59m
QUEEN OF THE LOT - NEW DVD US $16.99 Buy It Now 6h 27m
Queen For a Day US $19.27 Buy It Now 6h 27m
I WANNA BE A BEAUTY QUEEN - NEW DVD US $14.98 Buy It Now 6h 30m
NEW Queen Of Outer Space Zsa Zsa Gabor sealed VHS US $14.69 Buy It Now 6h 40m
Life Support, Good DVD, Queen Latifah, Anna Deavere Smith, Wendell Pierce, Rache US $7.49 Buy It Now 6h 52m
The Pagan Queen (DVD, 2010) Winter Ave Zoli US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 11m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $8.00 Buy It Now 7h 12m
Apocalypse & the Beauty Queen (DVD, 2006) US $2.99 Buy It Now 7h 13m
DVD LOT OF 6THE QUEEN ,LITTLE CHILDREN ,BEOWULF,ITˇLL KNOCK YOU FLAT AND MORE US $19.99 [0 bids]
All the Queen's Men (DVD, 2003) US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 35m
CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN [DVD] [2004] [MULTILINGUAL] - NEW DVD US $3.40 Buy It Now 7h 40m
AFRICAN QUEEN (CBS/Fox Video) Humphrey Bogart Katharine Hepburn Robt. Morley vhs US $1.59 Buy It Now 7h 42m
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Full Frame) US $2.99 Buy It Now 7h 43m
vhs tapes, 2 beatles, 2 queen, 2 rolling stones US $14.50 [0 bids]
QUEEN RARE LIVE Laserdisc A Concert Through Time & Space JAPAN LD OBI US $120.00 Buy It Now 8h 7m
The African Queen Limited Commemorative Edition-BM7 US $9.95 [0 bids]
SUPER GROUPS Laserdisc JAPAN LD Rare Foreigner, Procol Harum Supertramp. Queen US $100.00 Buy It Now 8h 9m
Barbarella, Queen of the Galaxy - Laser Disc US $20.00 Buy It Now 8h 13m
MISS QUEEN 2 Camp Thai Gay Transexual Slapstick Comedy - PAL DVD US $8.98 Buy It Now 8h 20m
WHITE QUEEN+BLACK SAILS+DA VINCI'S DEMONS+2 MORE~STARZ 2014 FYC EMMY DVD BOX SET US $9.95 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) US $0.99 [0 bids]
GOODNIGHT FOR JUSTICE:QUEEN OF HEARTS BY PERRY,LUKE (DVD) US $13.74 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Highlander (DVD, 2002, 2-Disc Set, Immortal Edition ; Bonus Queen CD) US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 38m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Last Holiday (DVD, 2006, Full Screen Edition) Queen Latifah, LL Cool J/ used US $2.00 [0 bids]
Set It Off VHS 1997 With Jada Pinkett Queen Latifah Vivica A Fox Kimberly Elise US $3.99 Buy It Now 9h 11m
Queen of the Damned (Full Screen Edition) DVD, Aaliyah, Stuart Townsend, Marguer US $5.69 Buy It Now 9h 12m
Queen of the Amazons DVD Hot Movie with Robert Lowry US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 13m
The White Queen (DVD, 2014, 3-Disc Set) US $14.50 [9 bids]
READER"S DIGEST REMEMBERS DIANA QUEEN OF HEARTS US $1.99 [0 bids]
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) Lindsay Lohan, Walt Disney US $2.49 [0 bids]
Queen: We Will Rock You / New DVD US $3.85 Buy It Now 9h 38m
Mad Money (DVD, 2008) Diane Keaton, Queen Latifah, Katie Holmes NEW SEALED US $3.97 Buy It Now 10h
The Queen DVD. New, never opened. US $10.00 [0 bids]
Queen of Outer Space (VHS B18) Zsa Zsa Gabor, Eric Fleming - laser beam US $12.99 Buy It Now 10h 8m
QUEEN ELIZABETH II "The Diamond Jubilee Collection 4-DVD Box Set NEW Sealed US $9.99 [1 bids]
PRINCE MOVIES graffiti bridge Under The Cherry Moon VHS QUEEN MOVIE we will rock US $12.99 [0 bids]
ROASTING SHAQUILLE O'NEAL new dvd QUEEN LATIFAH CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER MO'NIQUE US $0.99 [0 bids]
Queen Elizabeth-3 DVD's US $1.99 [2 bids]
The Sword And & The Sorcerer-Rare VHS-Fantasy Action Adventure + Barbarian Queen US $7.97 [0 bids]
QUEEN MARGOT Blu-ray - Brand New US $13.45 [5 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 42m
QUEEN-ROCK YOU FROM RIO- DVD + CD DIGIPACK IMPORT SET-NTSC REGION 0-NEW ! US $29.99 Buy It Now 10h 45m
(4) CLASSIC DVDs: DOPPELGANGER, SEXTETTE, SHE DONE HIM WRONG, SHEENA QUEEN US $25.00 Buy It Now 10h 51m
13 Chapter Cliffhanger Serial : Jungle Queen 1945 - Edward Norris on DVD US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 55m
Queen Latifah Beauty Shop DVD 105 Minutes Color Wide Screen NEW US $0.99 [0 bids]
11h
BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE - DVD Movie Stars: Steve Martin,Queen Latifah -- USED US $0.99 [0 bids]
Last Holiday (DVD, 2006, Full Screen Edition) Romantic Comedy QUEEN LATIFAH Film US $5.44 [0 bids]
The King and Queen of Moonlight Bay Tim Matheson, Sean Young, Edward Asner US $14.95 [0 bids]
Vintage Queen Set of 2 Record Albums "News of The World & A Night at The Opera US $21.95 [0 bids]
Queen Latifah in Taxi (DVD, 2005, Widescreen Extended) US $0.99 [0 bids]
12h
Marie Antoinette Queen Of Versailles DVD Tragic Controversial Life Documentary US $14.99 Buy It Now 12h 2m
THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT = New Dvd R4 = Terence Stamp US $14.84 Buy It Now 12h 6m
THE GREAT ST. LOUIS BANK ROBBERY , STEVE Mc QUEEN ; 1 B&W MOVIE 86 MINS 1 DVD US $1.95 Buy It Now 12h 14m
Sommore - The Queen Stands Alone (DVD, 2008)dvd only US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Full Frame) US $2.55 [0 bids]
Demon Queen Rare Sealed Horror DVD 1986 Massacre Video Donald Farmer Mary Fanaro US $29.99 Buy It Now 12h 39m
The Great Queen Seondeok - Korean Drama - English & Chinese Subtitles US $119.95 Buy It Now 12h 42m
Queen Christina - Greta Garbo - Near Mint - VHS US $4.00 Buy It Now 13h 3m
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $3.99 Buy It Now 13h 3m
Movies - Bundle of 10 includes Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Herbie Full US $25.00 [0 bids]
a film by valerie donzelli QUEEN OF HEARTS DVD US $8.44 Buy It Now 13h 22m
Wild America - Wacky Babies & Queen of the ice - (2 vhs US $2.95 Buy It Now 13h 42m
Queen - We Will Rock You (DVD, 1997) US $3.99 [0 bids]
The Queen (DVD, 2007) US $0.99 Buy It Now 13h 57m
Emilio Miraglia Killer Queen Box Set Horror Collectible Rare Oop Dvds US $44.00 Buy It Now 14h 5m
TVB Drama-Queen Divas US $10.00 Buy It Now 14h 12m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(50%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

QUEEN Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986) reviews

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Review originally posted at www.therocktologist.com

This is another DVD concert I experienced in the Auditorio Nacional, beside a nice amount of Queen fans from all the ages, with a huge screen and a wonderful sound. Though this DVD is a concert in almost all its entirety, there are moments where we can see Queen sightseeing in their tour at Hungary, so it is like a brief documentary of the life of an artist days before a show is given in a certain city. So it is nice how the editor of this video decided to intercalate those images and experiences from the band, with the concert.

I would have loved to see Queen on concert, what a pity I am too young and could not see them when they visited Puebla, a city near Mexico City long time ago, I am sure it was an unforgettable experience. A experience that produced me goosebumps while watching the concert, since they were a band that really knew how to penetrate the audience deepest whims and make them accomplices of their music. Mercury and co. seemed happy all the time, enjoying what they were doing, singing and playing with great attitude, humor, enthusiasm, power, so the audience can feel pleased, I, as a watcher, am pleased.

Songs not that known such as "Tie Your Mother Down", "In the Lap of the Gods" or "Tear it up" began the show, like a warm up for the people's throats before they exploded singing tunes of most popular tracks such as "A Kind of Magic" or "Under Pressure" which followed the show. What I really loved is that Queen chose a challenging setlist with songs of different mood and mode, I mean, they turned the concert from happiness to melancholy, from hard rock to ballads, from love to despair. They were always changing so the concert did not really follow an obvious line, they surprised people with an exquisite combination. An example of this was the combo "Now I'm Here" ? "Love of My Life" ? "Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt", the last one a traditional Hungarian song that excited the crowd.

The performance in general was wonderful, the four members doing their best and as I mentioned above, enjoying their time. With "Bohemian Rhapsody" the concert reaches its pinnacle, and then it will not fall until the very end, so band and audience have full battery, their energy don't end. In total we can watch and listen to 23 songs, with "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", "Radio Ga-Ga" and "We are the Champions" (just to mention some) in the last part of the setlist. So if you like Queen, then you will totally love this concert, and have a huge smile at the end, or like me, with a smile, yes, but also with the regret I could not see them live.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#924199) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody: Live in Budapest (1986)"